It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida-March 2011!Wow! Eerie 20 Minute, Loud Rumbling Sound *Video*

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
listen to this.......

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1
reply to post by Grifter.be

Yes but they paper says that not everybody can hear it? , Dutch news

Yes, but they can hear it since 2009, and it could be gas installations... So it is not really connected to these events. Anyways, i live in Belgium and did not hear it yet! Somehow i hoped this would become something big... Damn, its always the same on ATS, when you think it will be something, i just dies away...

Al the time i wasted by lurking here, and yet, i just cannot stop it.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

thanks for the welcome and the link.

yes, that is what i've been seeing (CG C-130) flying l-o-w, and everywhere. including 4 today, PLUS 2 CG helicopters just when i was out running errands for about 2 hours this afternoon.

i also have an odd video of one of the helicopters today, but am still figuring out how to share it...

since the first of the year, i have gone from "mildly interested", through agnostic, straight to firm believer in chemtrails as well, from first-hand observation at and around my home.

like i said, i am certainly no expert on aircraft, flight patterns, etc, but i used to work on a boat out of clearwater beach, sunup to sundown and i know what the sky's permutations are, as well as have an understanding of how often the coast guard patrols, and what it looks like when they go out on aid+rescue.

the skies have not been normal, i have a good many cellphone pix to show that, and one gets used to the normal level and population of traffic above one's neighborhood...also NOT NORMAL.

anyway...i'll keep looking up. glad to know you'll all be doing the same.

cheers

p.s. that was much easier than i thought, getting it on youtube...so here's the link: www.youtube.com...
edit on 25-3-2011 by obaMABUSh because: upload related to comment

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
It is logical to look for simple answers to the unexplainable..

But these sounds, heard in different places around the world and within a very short time period means a lot.

I do not know what it is, but I'm sure someone somewhere does know what they are caused by.

Def. something related to the sun's abnormal solar activity..

Hmm,

Revolutions in the middle east, a tsunami in Japan, strange sounds everywhere, more revolutions in the middle east, mayan predictions, christian predictions, islamic preditions, jewish predictions, scientists' predictions, etc, etc..

It's creepy..

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by obaMABUSh

oh yeah, probably not important
but it was one of the cool ones with the tail rotor inside like a ring on the back.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mukashif
Revolutions in the middle east, a tsunami in Japan, strange sounds everywhere, more revolutions in the middle east, mayan predictions, christian predictions, islamic preditions, jewish predictions, scientists' predictions, etc, etc.. It's creepy..

Agreed and only to add: Massive bird / fish deaths, dual suns and magnetic pole shift. On the bright side I was once considered the family conspiracy whacko and suddenly I'm the 'go to' guy for all things weird.

" The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin. When all is orderly, he does not forget that disorder may come. Thus his person is not endangered, and his States and all their clans are preserved." - Confucius

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by obaMABUSh
reply to post by kinda kurious

thanks for the welcome and the link.

yes, that is what i've been seeing (CG C-130) flying l-o-w, and everywhere. including 4 today, PLUS 2 CG helicopters just when i was out running errands for about 2 hours this afternoon.

i also have an odd video of one of the helicopters today, but am still figuring out how to share it...

since the first of the year, i have gone from "mildly interested", through agnostic, straight to firm believer in chemtrails as well, from first-hand observation at and around my home.

like i said, i am certainly no expert on aircraft, flight patterns, etc, but i used to work on a boat out of clearwater beach, sunup to sundown and i know what the sky's permutations are, as well as have an understanding of how often the coast guard patrols, and what it looks like when they go out on aid+rescue.

the skies have not been normal, i have a good many cellphone pix to show that, and one gets used to the normal level and population of traffic above one's neighborhood...also NOT NORMAL.

anyway...i'll keep looking up. glad to know you'll all be doing the same.

cheers

p.s. that was much easier than i thought, getting it on youtube...so here's the link: www.youtube.com...
edit on 25-3-2011 by obaMABUSh because: upload related to comment

i did reply to your vid, it happens because your camera was out of focus, the reason why the camera did not see the helicopter. You should try to film a plane (the lights) by night, it will be almost impossible.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Well I do think , impart of all the top secret files by governments that they sincerely investigating UFO phenomena are coming out , it slowly seems that they are staging this process and are working to some kind of climax for the world to be ready. For as I see it disclosure is in full preparation , Who says that the whole escalation of the japan nuclear disaster is a way of rethinking the nuclear power issues, I'm not saying that its part of this plan.But look at the series V 2009 the comparison and this phenomena has some strange similarities. We the public always grasp in the dark,when it comes to secrecy

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Hi guys, just dropping by to let you know I made a thread that's collecting suggestions on how to break down the rumbling sound phenomena so we can figure out it's true nature.

Here's the link:
Methods to Identify the Nature of the Rumbling Sound Reported by People Worldwide

Looking forward to your ideas!

Thanks!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
In an effort to confirm the validity of the OP video, I too a lurker have created this account.

I am a former resident of Woodville, FL and after learning of this event on ATS, I called a friend whom still lives there to ask if she too heard the noise. I was told that it was a weird weather day with odd lightening. She at some point heard a noise that sounded to her like a tornado and lasted for about 20 mins (but no tornado). She said her dogs were scared too. She lives off of Woodville Highway just a little south of the city limits for Tallahassee.

Those of you who think the OP has made this up please stop with the accusations. This is a confirmed incident.
Of course no one is sure what to make of it but believe me. It REALLY happened.

Lotsa love!!

edit on 26-3-2011 by Karmatic because: N/A

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
What the heck was that.... I was just in Florida and left (west palm beach) thursday, didn't hear anything like that, Thank God !!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

/to: kinda kurious,/

thanks for the answering comment. in response:

ok, that sounds plausible. i will say this: i use the same camera to film my dogs playing in the yard, etc... when they are at the opposite end of the yard, they are smaller to the camera than the helicopter was, when it was closest, by a good 10% or more, easy, and they still show up. they are often in shadow as well, and they are black. unless i had a GIANT white backdrop, this big, flame orange, thing could not have been more visible.

i don't want to beat the drum for this tiny clip. there's much better stuff out there. it was just CRAZY because it happened to ME. thanks for reading and responding though, honestly.

cheers, may we ALL have FREEDOM, HEALTH, and CLEAR skies.
edit on 26-3-2011 by obaMABUSh because: crap...forum newbie posts response to WRONG POSTER...sorry

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
When I first saw the video, I was reminded instantly of videos like the following.

And that was even before I noticed that the original video took place in Florida.

The only remaining question that I have is the link between the bright flash and the end of the sound. Simply a coincidence?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I had to come back to this thread, S&F for the OP...

It's really scary..

Something is going on, only time WILL TELL what it is

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by obaMABUSh

that is strange indeed...

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I posted this in another thread a few posts before mine, so I might as well post it here since this was my first stop.

I've heard a similar sound before. But this was June 29th, 2009 and it was somewhere between 1 - 2am. I was sleeping and woken up by this sound. It happened twice. The first time was in February of 2009. Not sure of the exact date but it was also in the middle of the night, while I was sleeping. I got woken up to what I described at that time, sounded like a garbage can the size of a house, getting dragged across the ground. It lasted for a good minute. The next time I heard it, was June 29th, 2009. It was the same sound, only much louder and closer? maybe. It was so loud and scary sounding that I'd woken up out of my sleep, jumped up, ran into the kitchen and ducked down to the ground with my hands on my head/ears, not knowing whether something was about to crash into my house or what. It didn't sound like it was coming from above me however, it sounded like it was on the ground. There are so many things I can describe it as, yet none of them really feel accurate to me. I could say it sounded like another huge garbage can the size of a house getting dragged across the ground, or I could say it sounded like a train running on the street, not tracks, headed right in my direction. Whatever it was, the sound lasted for about 2 minutes (or at least that's how it felt, I could be wrong) and then instantly stopped. I didn't go to the window until after the sound had passed, because of how scared I was, but I didn't see anything. About a minute later, that same sound returned, only it sounded very distant this time and only lasted about a minute. Considering how distant it sounded to me, I went to the window while hearing it this time, but didn't see anything.

I'm 30 years old and have never head a sound like this. I've never heard it again, but I'm wondering now since a lot of other people are starting to hear it, if I will. If I should, as scared as I may be, I will be sure to get this sound recorded and maybe even run outside but I can't guarantee anything.

By the way, I do live 4 or 5 miles from an airport, however it's not a main/big one. And even so, if it were a plane, I've absolutely never heard one fly that low or close. I really don't think what I heard was a plane. The way it sounded to me, was as if it were coming from the ground.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

yeah. i was pretty wowed. i just wanted to catch what this one was UP TO, because units have been buzzing about, but the news had nothing on it, and ALL news has been vague and evasive, IMHO, about the radiation. lemme tellya. i'm HOPING it was just a focus anomaly.

take care, be well, and be AWARE. one thing the news HASN'T been vague on is the ramp-up to another big terror attack. here's to a FAIL on that one. we have enough to deal with on EARTH as it is right now.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Lurker here and I just want to say that two nights ago around 10:30 pm (pst) i experienced the same thing (in las vegas) although not as strong and loud.

I didnt know something like this happened elsewhere and i was surprised when i saw this thread. The sound and rumble happened for a good 2 minutes and it got my dog scared. At first i thought it was a plane until i went outside. It felt more like it was coming from the ground.. weird.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Russian Bear Bomber.

New Zealand doesn't have an Air Force with any planes thus a Russian Bomber could loiter in their airspace for a long time before Australia could get a fighter over there to chase it away.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

Are there any military or government bases near you?

Could be the final stages of a big tunnel drilling machine nearing ground level.

Those things are HUGE and I'm sure they criss cross not only America but other continents too.

Just an idea.

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join