It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida-March 2011!Wow! Eerie 20 Minute, Loud Rumbling Sound *Video*

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by obaMABUSh

obamabush.blog.com...

first photos from january: trails following same LINE

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by obaMABUSh

obamabush.blog.com...
two weeks later, still the same line. these are just the days that i happened to be out for a walk, there could have been more in-between the first two sets, and in-between any others that i will upload soon. i wasn't on a stake out for these, or anything...just happened to notice occasionally, and snap.

eventually, the snaps became a "file". then when the storm matched the same pattern, i figured i should start putting them up.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

I'm in Cabot Arkansas and same type of thing happened here ether March 19-20 or March 26-27
lasted only 1 min but it was a clear day and at first I thought my bro had the 5.1 base up high. He was asleep and the 5.1 was off. My sisters son was looking out the door and asked me what it was. Sounded like a rumble.

Very weird, I'm 48 and never heard something like that on a clear day.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by there6el
reply to post by discl0sur3

I'm in Cabot Arkansas and same type of thing happened here ether March 19-20 or March 26-27
lasted only 1 min but it was a clear day and at first I thought my bro had the 5.1 base up high. He was asleep and the 5.1 was off. My sisters son was looking out the door and asked me what it was. Sounded like a rumble.

Very weird, I'm 48 and never heard something like that on a clear day.

To add to this, I lived next door to DM in Tucson for 20 yrs, I know what jet testing and jet engines sound like.
I thought this was my first earth quake with out the shaking. Very weird
!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Very interesting video, a quick search on Youtube and I found these other videos with pretty much the same thing, loud jet like noise coming from the sky, either at dusk or night for period of time 30+ minutes. Videos date back as far as 2009, and from various places.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Comments?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
It could really be some unknown cloaked huge mother alien spaceship hovering at the top of the sky, searching for something and at the end of the video the flash light was the spaceship entering the wormhole to another dimension or space..

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AICorp

But.....how do you explain why people in all different places are hearing it. When I heard it, that is not what it sounded like....it was closer to this

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

I've been following this thread and every time I play the vid links, I turn the volume way up, and my dog perks up and looks acts a little spooked, like she's almost afraid. Just an observation I thought I'd put out there. I haven't heard anything like these sounds but I've been indoors most of the winter. Still waitin' on warm weather.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofsheba

My cats freak out too...I have to use my headphones. They ran under the bed and wouldn't come out!
I hope everyone gets to hear it so people won't think those of us who did are crazy
It's funny because I am usually the one who is skeptical of things like this.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Well, I for one would love to hear it. Nothing strange ever happens to me, I feel kind of left out.
Once I'm outdoors more and can have the windows open, finally, maybe I'll get lucky and here it, too.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofsheba

It's definitly weird....you know how when someone has the bass turned up really loud and you can feel it in your chest? That's the feeling. I hope you get to hear it too...

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
reply to post by Antoniastar

Well....you certainly don't LOOK like a nerd!
I agree....we should try to record....just have something handy so when we hear it, we can grab it fast. I still have not heard it again, but I have my windows open so I can hear it if it comes back....let's keep our fingers crossed!

Oh....I saw that firefighter thing too....I wonder if it is real? If it is....then they MUST think there are ufos, or why would they train firefighters how to deal with them?

edit on 1-4-2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

Aw schucks thanks!
I changed my profile pic again. It must be a girl thing.

I LUV your avatar!
Meowwwwww purr purrrrrrrrrrr.... lol Nice outfit. Love the eyes too.

Yes! I would luv to record the sound/s. I have only heard it that one time but I hope too that it returns. It's very exciting. It doesn't have to be a hugemungus mothership, it could be like this one...

Exactly. You know they know somethings up. C'mon, they're not gonna tell ppl that they're UFOs...that would spoil the surprise.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofsheba

Nothing strange ever happens to me, I feel kind of left out.

Never say never, your posts are upside down. I kid.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/da3ce295f13a.jpg[/atsimg]

Now if you REALLY want strange I could invite you over to review my Mandelbrot sets.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Nobody can still disprove it wasn´t an aircraft flying in a holding pattern while making an ILS approach to runway 36. Like I said on page 34, and where you can also view the approach chart via the link, the holding pattern is located very near to where the video was taken. A jet flying circles at low altitude within IFR conditions is going to make some serious noise.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

Well I just hope someone can find out what it is because it's driving me crazy not knowing! It's just so bizarre! Oh....thanks about my avatar...I change mine sometimes too so I guess it is a girl thing
I get tired of looking at the same thing after a while.
If I can record this thing I will post it right away....but so far I haven't heard it again

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I don't know wheter people in other parts of the world hear the exact same thing as I do, but what I hear is intelligent. At least I can tell, because it knows I am observing it.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Probably late putting this up but I wonder if it might be related to this, a similar thread on ATS about the apparent same phenomena elsewhere... www.abovetopsecret.com... This is getting weirder and weirder!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Having terrific storms here in Boca Raton and I think that noise could actually be thunder from a distant location.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by fockewulf190

Really - When you watch the video on page 1, you think ILS holding pattern? These are Americans who have been in and around airplanes, and airports mostly all of their lives. Stop undermining their intelligence please. ;-D

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
HI
Totally new to ATS. Came online to search for info about some sounds I'd heard twice in recent weeks.
They were both late at night, anywhere between 12 & 4 am. Both were low, throbbing pulsing kinda sounds.
They sounded like a quieter version of strange sounds no.3

I couldn't place the source of them ... they were quite quiet ... as I moved around the house I couldn't locate the source (I thought it was some sort of electrical pulsing ... a tumble-drier in the basement maybe, or a fan that had started to "drone" a bit. Still I went around the house - no such source.

I went outside (I live near Sunset - so there's always some background noise) and I lose the sound ... too much ambient sound.

Sure enough - went back inside and the pulsing returned. Seemed to be loudest underground ...

Very strange - seems I'm not the only one though. Couldn't find the posts from anyone else in LA - but would be interesting to see if the times correspond.

Certainly wasn't like any earthquake I'd felt (been in a couple).

Utter conjecture - but how are we on the earth's core slowing / magnetic poles changing debate? Any circumstantial evidence that things are changing particularly quickly down there? Presumably as the core's spinning, then any effects that were localised at the core/outer core would be "felt/heard" along the surface of the earth in a straight line ...

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39 >>

join