It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida-March 2011!Wow! Eerie 20 Minute, Loud Rumbling Sound *Video*

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by daisyjays78

If it happens again, PLEASE this time get away from the house and get the camera into open air, so at least you can eliminate any house-related effects getting into the audio. And if it were me, I'd immediately drive to a point clear of the forest, so I could eliminate that too. Your second video, if taking these things into account, could go a long way in explaining this.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

I never said the case was closed. I'm simply providing what I have found. Sorry if it bothers you but I don't care how long someone has lived near an airport or whether they have heard a sound like it before or not. The fact is, she DOES live very close to an airport which makes me believe the sound originated from there. If the close proximity to the airport wasn't an issue I too would lean more towards it being something more 'exotic'. In the video we only got her 911 call, not a call to the airport I might add. And I did call the airport and the FedEx explanation is what I got. I'll call them up again and ask and this time I'll put them on speakerphone and record everything on camera and post it on YouTube so it's documented because someone is talking bull.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

On much of what you have written here we have only got your word for it, as harsh as that may sound. I do agree there seems to be a lot of conflicting reports regarding this incident and it does warrent much more investigation.
If solid proof is ever found as to the cause of the noise then it's not going to please everyone whichever side of the fence they're on. Even though I'm not the one who has recorded this I still find it fascinating and would also like to find out exactly what it was.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeeKraken

Sorry if it bothers you but I don't care how long someone has lived near an airport or whether they have heard a sound like it before or not. The fact is, she DOES live very close to an airport which makes me believe the sound originated from there.

Deal. We can respectfully disagree. I feel her long term proximity without prior precedent amplifies the unique nature of this 'event.' BTW, your theory doesn't bother me but your veiled inference that someone is lying certainly does. People can be unintentionally mistaken without intent to mislead. I have no beef with you sir, sorry if I came off harsh. We share the common desire to understand/explain this which requires divergent explanation.

"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." - George S. Patton
edit on 24-3-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

When I read this post title, I was ready to come on here and mock...

But i have to say - if that vid is genuine, that is really, really effing weird.
I'm sure I heard something like here in the UK not too long ago but passed it off as some natural event.

And the weird thing is, I suffer from tinnitus, for as long as I can remember. And that "sound" in the vid is very much liek my tinnitus when it goes through a "lower" sound frequency.

Very strange.

Nice post,. OP!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Personally, I'm more apt to believe that, and hope ti IS as simple as the drill you describe. My only concerns are the requests for enough food, water and blankets to provide for 7 million "survivors", food needing to have a shelf life of 36 months once it reaches Fema's hands.
We could say they are making the request not with the intention of collecting the requested items, but to gauge the possibility of such a request should a disaster occur. I ALWAYS look at everything from every perspective I can think of, but SOMETHING is suspicious about all of this.

-Madrid fault line. Caused a massive earthquake in the 1800's that was felt from Canada so South America, I believe through 25 states, if I remember correctly. It reversed the Tennessee river.
-NLE from Fema. Requests for enough food, water, blankets to last 3 years for 7 Million "survivors".
-Rumbling and vibrations, are rhythmic, seem to go along or near app mountains, which coincides roughly with the fault line.
-bird deaths initially above Madrid fault line.
-Frack drilling through fault line, lubricating it with oil.
-The oil rig explosion/ oil leak was at/ near the base of the New Madrid fault line.
-Sultan Seismic Imaging Project-They are setting off explosions on the fault lines in California.

Yes, this can all be coincidence, and Yes, some or all of these can be hoaxes. What I do believe is that these things need to be considered. I'm sure we all feel it, yes? Something big is coming, but WHAT?
Peace and One Love
edit on 24-3-2011 by Scorpitarius because: Add SSIP to list.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scorpitarius

-Madrid fault line. Caused a massive earthquake in the 1800's that was felt from Canada so South America, I believe through 25 states, if I remember correctly. It reversed the Tennessee river.
-NLE from Fema. Requests for enough food, water, blankets to last 3 years for 7 Million "survivors".
-Rumbling and vibrations, are rhythmic, seem to go along or near app mouintains, which coinsides roughly with the fault line.
-bird deaths initially above Madrid fault line.
-Frack drilling through fault line, lubricating it with oil.
-The oil rig explosion/ oil leak was at/ near the base of the New Madrid fault line.

Good stuff! Nice work connecting all those dots..........

Admittedly, I had not considered them all.

ETA: (Eathquakes along New Madrid Fault 1811 /1812)

@ :50 "They saw flashes of light emanating from the ground"

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

No worries. Maybe using the word "lying" was a little harsh on my part but anyway, let's start again.
As I just said in a previous post I do find this incident fascinating. After many months of being a lurker on this site it made me join up so I could take part in the discussion.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

If it happens again, PLEASE this time get away from the house and get the camera into open air, so at least you can eliminate any house-related effects getting into the audio. And if it were me, I'd immediately drive to a point clear of the forest, so I could eliminate that too. Your second video, if taking these things into account, could go a long way in explaining this.

That is almost impossible to do in this area. The cities and roads are lined with 80 foot pine trees no matter where you go. It is almost impossible to see a sunrise or sunset unless you get to a fairly large road. From my house, I have 1.5 acres, and my only view of the sky is straight up. In a subdivision the view is even more narrow.

If someone here suspected a tornado, and we do get them frequently enough, so if someone expected a tornado, and the closest place to get a view of the horizon meant leaving your home and traversing several city streets with multiple turns before you could reach a main road, it would be a terrible idea to try it.

Tallahassee and the surrounding area is completely surrounded and embedded in forest and planted pines. The pine pollen this time of year turns everything yellow, and it does no good to wash a car, because it will be entirely yellow an hour later. My pool is yellow, my sidewalk, my motorcycle, even my white dog is yellow if he naps for more than a few minutes!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Very interesting. Especially about the lights. Made me remember something I had seen or read a while back about the "Earthquake Lights" phenomenon.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeeKraken

But how do you explain the multiple reports from different locations? I heard this yesterday and I am in north central Louisiana at the moment.....It lasted almost an hour and sounded the same as on her video, except that when I heard it, it was sort of "pulsing" (volume would get very loud, then go down for a second, then loud and so on) at one point it was very loud and behind the roar was a booming sound every once in a while. I don't have any proof, but just saying that myself and all my neighbors came out to see what it was. I even drove around to see if there was road work or construction going on....NONE. I don't live near an airport. The reports of this sound are coming from all over the U.S. and other countries as well. I agree with you that we need to find out what it is and have PROOF. I tend to think it is something geological....
edit on 24-3-2011 by StealthyKat because: sp

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I'm not to sure about this one... Sounds like a portable blow torch is taped to the side of the camera. It almost sounds like he is adjusting the flow down a bit at one point.

I am also suspicious of the 'lightning' part @ 2:20 ..That is not lightning. Lightning would light up the whole side of the house & ground simultaneously. I see the focused beam of a 'flashlight'. Twice.

Although, I must admit, the commentary does sound convincing. Especially when she is telling her kids to head for the bathroom.

But then, if she doesn't know lightning when she see's it, then I dunno about the rest...

I might be wrong, I just dunno....

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Well obviously if this really is a recent worldwide phenomena that is taking place then there needs to be a lot more audio/video evidence of it, IMO. So far there is very little. It's all well and good people saying "I heard it here, too", If you're hearing it then try and record it however you can. If you haven't got a video camera then record it via your PC or something using a microphone, most people have them and recording capabilities on their computer. Hell, hold the microphone out the window if you have to! Get it captured.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeeKraken

Yep, saying "I heard it too" isn't really doing much. It's not my intention to call anyone here liars, all I'm saying is that all of a sudden tons of members in this topic are saying "OMG I witnessed it!" from all over the country and there's absolutely NOTHING being discussed about this anywhere but here.

If this was some kind of widespread happening, I'd have expected to hear a lot more about this from people capturing it on video or making noise out of concern. Just don't really see that happening.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ByteChanger
I am also suspicious of the 'lightning' part @ 2:20 ..That is not lightning. Lightning would light up the whole side of the house & ground simultaneously. I see the focused beam of a 'flashlight'. Twice.
I might be wrong, I just dunno....

Below is a frame grab 1 frame prior to flash + flash. (Note frame counter) The flash duration = 1 frame. (Video @ 30 fps = 1/30 of a second) The sky is evenly illninated. Flashlight? Really?

ETA: note the frame before there is some evidence of light getting brighter, the frame before that (-2 frames before flash) is much darker. No time to redo example.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/81a7639aca1f.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 24-3-2011 by kinda kurious because: added context to clarify

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Interesting...I wonder what the flashes of light were. Could be different types of rock rubbing together to cause a spark, maybe even igniting gasses under the crust. I wonder if there is a correlation with that event and the rumblings and light from this thread. I also wonder if there is a correlation between 1811 and 2011. I know I know, I'm grasping at straws, but I've learned to pay attention to coincidences. (Actually, I don't believe in coincidences, everything happens for one reason or another.).
Thanks for the video.
Peace and One Love.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

thats really really weird.. it sounds like jets a lil.. but for the sound to be continuous for so long is absolutely nuts. another thread says this has been happening all over the US. wazzup with this?
edit on 24-3-2011 by mainhitman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I've been doing some research on this since I came across this thread. I originally posted two videos I had come across that match the map line on this thread. Hear is what I've come up with so far. You're not going to like it. Below I will post my find. You'll have to click on "fracking", then click on "drilling suspended". Read these two pieces of factual info. There was a temporary emergency suspension on some of the pumps due to possible earthquake activity, but the other projects continue. Hear is the first link.

showme.net...

Now the question begs to be asked. How much of this "fracking" is going on in this Country? Why are they "fracking" near or on seismic zones? Below are several links that explain these activities as being dangerous. Please click below. This must be stopped immediately.....
www.imzaia.com...

alligatorfarm.wordpress.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
That flash of light is consistent with some forms of what are being called "earthquake lights" a scientifically accepted geological atmospheric relationship, and if they faked it they did an excellent job because it bares a remarkable resemblance to the one here:

Interestingly IF a properly sized cavity in the ground was positioned just right AND a fed-ex plane built up harmonic resonance with it one could say within a reasonable doubt that a jet caused this noise BUT modern planes automatically "de-tune" ANY harmonics that build up between the airframe and engine /engines (this is even true for prop planes) to keep the aircraft from tearing itself apart in flight. So I don't think an aircraft could sit on the ground running it's engine at what is obviously not idle throttle for that period of time without some significant changes in the sound as the electronics kept trying to adjust for resonance...plus that flash at the end ...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by barrelhead

Wow.
That is a compelling compilation of material. Nice work!

I've been suspect of fracking ever since I wtached the documentary "Gasland."

Thanks for most excellent contribution of feasible explanation.

This sheds a great amount of light on theories posed by Scorpitarius. Now I'm getting that angle. Kudos!

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join