It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC - Banksters & Government Exposed FINALLY by Mainstream News!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy
reply to post by Phenomium

not really...
yeah, lots of people are fat, lazy, and ignorant... but there are 300 million americans, lets say 2/3 are lazy... thats 100 million that aren't... of that, what? 20% are under fighting age, 20% too old?
Thats 60 million americans capable of fighting back... thats quite a number... not to mention with an army big enough, perhaps some of the lazy would get up too.
Never underestimate the power of change. Thats why you always have to do what you believe in, no matter whatever the odds, because the odds can change, but only if someone has the guts to start and stick with it.
edit on 19-3-2011 by Odessy because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-3-2011 by Odessy because: (no reason given)

I suppose in a perfect world of numbers, those stats might hold up. The only problem is out of 300 million nor out of 60 million, ....nor out of 1 million has anyone done anything useful to stop these financial monsters up to the point of our country's decay. They have wiped their @sses with our constitution, they have created nothing less than a police state, they have given us tyrannical laws and entites that are ILLEGAL, like the IRS and the Federal Reserve etc. and they have systematically destroyed families by fomenting men with angry, jealous wives who would rather take advice from Oprah and many strange Lesbian leaders such as Hillary Clinton (yes she is, no man would have her) Gloria Steinem, Condeleza Rice, Ellen Degenerate, Sandra Bernhardt, Janet Reno and many more. Yes, David Rockefeller funded feminism heavily and Gloria Steinem even admitted that the CIA funded and helped her to corode the strong the fabric of American families. This all being said,...and the fact that there are many more examples and not enough time to write them all without my fingers bleeding and my passing out from lack of sleep, I would have to say that, pretty much, American's aren't going to do jack ...no matter what. The flames that burned in the hearts of our forefathers had been extinguished and the only flames we have now are running feminism organizations trying to make the usefulness of MAN....obselete. Just look at Americans these days. One of the most, if not THE most unhealthy nation in the world......no way could we stand against the New World Order and win. They know this, that's why they do wat they want just daring us to do anything. They are armed, they have weapons and technology that they have been hoarding from us for years, they are a collective of many nations, (meaning, if we rebel against our leaders, the same will happen to us that is happening to Libya, other countries will intervien and say they are helping, but destruction will soon follow as their true plan evolves.), They have private and sustained military presence and the private is sometimes MORE dangerous an the main military because they have no one to "keep them in check", ie. no law observes them (Blackwater USA, which as of 2009 changed their name to Xe Services LLC). They have weapons of mass control, riot weapons. We have no chance in such a weakened state to defeat them and they have been planning for this for nearly 100 years or more......whereas WE have just been eating and playing and slaving for that long, not planning anything but vacations when we finally saved up the cash. I think I am right in what I said.....you have a noble spirit, but a noble spirit is only invincible in a storybook.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
LMAO, they could expose all the truth in a marathon of uninterrupted television reports featuring the holders of power themselves, and people will say wow to next day wake-up and get back to work.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Found this aswell after watching the video in the OP.

This is another video that should be spread out.
look at the number of views. WHY isn't there more views on this? This is scary as hell. because it means the amount of people still asleep is by a huge margin. We need these things to go viral and keep on promoting this.

Why have I been seeing references to the outer gods of h.p lovecraft when I see videos like this.

There could be a connection with H.P lovecraft stories. If you take out the image of monsters and think metaphoricaly
edit on 19-3-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stratus9

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by wcitizen

I hope people aren't stupid enough to riot. I won't tolerate it.
I don't believe in rioting...Obviously, all rioters do is destroy businesses and personal property...Not a good thing to try to do in my neighborhood.

Yep, you are so right. I wonder how many businesses and how much personal property were absolutely ruined by those pesky Boston Tea Party revolutionaries when they went after the poor, put upon British Monarchy and their pitiful little Opium/Tea/Food Cartel!

And I wonder how many of them said at the end of the day that it was fully worth it?
edit on 19-3-2011 by Stratus9 because: (no reason given)

Not the same thing.

This is not the 1770's. It's 2011.

We are not the founding fathers, we could be, but we need to be principled and the best way in the information age to take the country back from those who would rob us is not to go out and destroy our own communities, it is to spread the truth, to actually vote for people that will make a difference, respect our constitution, and further respect and enforce the law.

So much of what is going on with the banks, foreclosures, and financial fraud is enabled and aided by the Federal government either outright, or by turning a blind eye to the crime. That needs to stop. How does it stop? We vote, not for our wallets, but for our principles. Not for what they can do for us and our individual groups and enclaves, but what they will do for the whole of the nation in the spirit of RESTORING and respecting that which made this country great. To vote for they who would respect our natural individual rights rather than attempting to remove or create rights by decree.

Education is key. We need to know what rights are and are not. Rioting and shooting the bastards won't accomplish anything but destruction and bloodshed.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I think this programme was made in April 2010.... If so, it's sad that it has had so little impact.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
the only thing thats ever going to happen with these bankers ,the congress,thefed is that they will pass legislation to complete our undoing

until the american people raise their arms and take back this country "NOTHING" will ever change

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by nekomata111
LMAO, they could expose all the truth in a marathon of uninterrupted television reports featuring the holders of power themselves, and people will say wow to next day wake-up and get back to work.

This is so true just look at what most people talk about on Facebook.

Well off to see who gets the next Rose.

edit on 19-3-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Of course they want to discredit the bankers etc - Good reason then to bring in a World Bank and Government.
The New World Order know exactly what they are doing.
They want to Fu-- things/Us up to such an extreme that many will think A World Bank and Government is the solution.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk
My initial knee-jerk response is "Right on! It's about freaking time...yea!!" but yet....a part of me can't help but think...why now all of a sudden? Stuff that WE have known for some time now, why the mainstream now? Anyone care to speculate?

Easy answer.

When the Democrats are the dominate force in office, the mainstream media tells everyone the government is awesome.

When Republicans are the dominate force in office, the mainstream media tells everyone the government is a horrible and manipulative enemy.

Why now? Election 2012 is around the corner. Once the media gets you angry enough, you will vote Democrat for this up coming election. If the Democrats take over the Senate, the media will act like it was a sign from god.

MSNBC is to Democrats as FOX News is to Republicans. Both need an enema.
edit on 19-3-2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet
Of course they want to discredit the bankers etc - Good reason then to bring in a World Bank and Government.
They want to Fu-- things/Us up to such an extreme that many will think A World Bank and Government is the solution.

You are treating this as if everything is one sided, because you are confused on your beliefs. Remain calm and try and think outside the box.

remember.

There is always two sides to a conflict.

You may tie them together as one, but in reality there is always two

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

Nice... Now, we all need to get together and file one hell of a class action lawsuit against the FED, the Banks, The Congress to collect our money.

While at the same time, criminal charges for the same.

Question - When did this actually air on tv? Alan Grayson is no longer a member of Congress as of Jan 1 2011.
edit on 19-3-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by RisenAngel77

Originally posted by artistpoet

You are treating this as if everything is one sided, because you are confused on your beliefs. Remain calm and try and think outside the box.

remember.

There is always two sides to a conflict.

You may tie them together as one, but in reality there is always two

With respect - Your not making sense to me and I feel you are skimming the surface of the deeper point I am making.
I did not say that everything is one sided and I feel you do me a diservice with that comment.
The NWO has had an ongoing agenda - Do you hear the main stream media informing us of Bilderbek and the years in advance plan they have for all of us. Turn this around the other way and ask yourself what do the NWO have to gain from MSM exposing the banking scam - My goodness lol we knew that 2 years ago.
No disrespect to you but I am mereley keeping my replys short as many just skim the replys.
Look my friend I am sure you agree we are all in this together and on the same side of wanting to create a better place for all of us.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
How many Americans even pay attention to the news, especially about something like this. Even if the happened to tune in, when this came up they'd probably flip to a different channel to mtv or something.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionz
As long as its profitable and increases viewership, a network will do whatever it has to survive. Even telling the truth!

Money and greed is not the only thing that drives the shareholders and executives of Media channels. When they control what is to be broadcasted and what not, money is not the only factor in their minds.
That is why when a reporter who runs an expose gets into trouble afterwards (e.g. Monsanto case) is for us a very good indication if he was acting on his own.
The people who run Mass Media want money of course and many decisions are based on that but it doesn’t stop there. Don’t be fooled by the Money issue.

There are people in higher places that control these people. They can have all the money they need at any time. They don’t care about money. They care about other things. They have an agenda.
On serious issues they order those that control MSM what to broadcast. Even inside ATS disinfo may come from people under their control. Actually in most places where they wanted to spread disinfo they succeeded including secret societies etc

In order to succeed they will do whatever it takes.
Whether we can imagine it or not, whether we can believe it’s true or not, whether we think is possible or not is irrelevant.
If it is something within their powers to do and helps them to succeed they will examine it, calculate (up to a degree) possible negative side effects (to them), balance things out and then do it. Put things in motion.
Their timeframe though is a bit different than the average person’s and they have great means (and tools) to use.
We have powers too but we don’t act wisely and most of them are inactive and unused.
Just like they wanted it to be through so many years of disorientation.

So, telling a part of the truth is not the whole truth and that is not far from disinfo if played right.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
The video is good and informative in a way that conveys it's main ideas without getting too technical or 'conspiracy' oriented. Before anyone blasts me for that last phrase, let me just say that most people - probably over 95% - have no idea about how the Fed or our economic system really works. While there may be a great deal that is true in many of our conspiracy concepts, it works against general enlightenment of the masses to go straight there. Because people don't understand the basics, they certainly won't follow the complicated evidence trail of many conspiracies. You wouldn't try teaching Algebra or Trig to kids learning basic math would you? Additionally,because the main concept behind this is so disturbing, most people are looking for an excuse to discount it; a conspiracy laden argument would give them that excuse regardless of the validity of the information being presented.

With that said, many of the comments here are very interesting, but I want to address only a few:

The video is a year old, meaning that its not really 'news' in the literal sense. True enough. However, because most people are unaware of its main tenets, and have probably not seen this video, it still has great potential importance. Let's add it to the growing body of investigative journalism that comes from the right and left, that basically all agrees (surprisingly to many) on the basic facts. At some future time and event, vast numbers of people may be jolted awake and start to search for answers. This video will be there then to help provide the 101 level course material that leads them onto more complex videos such as 'Zeitgiest' or something comparable.

The idea that the Powers controlling the world's finances would not allow an expose that seems to point the finger at them is strange. Not so. Hitler said that the Big Lie is sometimes easier to perpetrate than the Small Lie. In this regard, people on this forum realize that this 'Lie' is about as large as they come. So, when an investigative journalist comes up with an idea to do an expose on something you may be involved in, the best course is to NOT automatically shut them down. By allowing stories like this to air, you maintain the appearance of impartiality. Besides, aside from Greenspan, no one is named. And I would argue that Greenspan is 'big enough' to take a hit from their prospective. Its part of the job. Besides, they know that only so many people are going to watch the report anyways, and that most of them will unfortunately forget about it within a week or so. A year afterwards it seems self-evident doesn't it?

The idea about what to do about this. Well, I am one of those that believe the Great Ponzi Scheme is coming to an end. The reason is that foreign governments, who have been proping up our system with buy-ins via US Treasuries, have awoken and are beginning to disengage. Soon, only the Fed will be buying US debt, which means that even to the most simple people, the scam will be obvious. When that happens, nothing short of a revolutionary overhaul of the US/World financial system will be needed. The current rich and powerful believe they will dictate the replacement system, naturally ensuring their continued dominance in the new game. To the current poor it won't matter as by definition they have little or nothing to lose. So that leaves the entire question as to the means of change up to the middle class - who will be anxious to ensure that whatever is done, preserves their hard-earned albeit relatively small wealth. To ensure the compliance and support of the middle class, the wealthy will no doubt come up with a 'carrot' that seems to do that. Either in the form of debt reduction, small-business loans, or something. I can not guess how it will work, only that it will.

So that brings me to a subject that has not appeared in this thread so far: Gold. Private ownership of physical gold is the only sure way to ensure that an individual is protected from the uncertainties of this coming financial upheaval. Why? Because gold is where the big boys are going right now and have been over the last several years - that's why the price has spiked. Think about it: If your people are up in arms and want your blood, you can flee to somewhere safer with gold; If your government has indicted you, and wants to sieze your assets, you will have your hidden pile of gold; If the world banks have been ordered to freeze your accounts, you will have your gold; If you are a nation, and others refuse to take your worthless old currency, if you have gold, you can still do business. Isn't it odd that the US has more gold than the next three highest nation's reserves combined? Isn't it odd that most western countries - no matter how broke - still have enough gold to merit placement on the top third of the list? Isn't it odd that the IMF/World Bank has three times the gold of China? And finally, isn't it odd that our biggest Bond buyers of the past 20 years, and have all suddenly become the biggest buyers of gold internationally? [I am aware of the conspiracy that holds the US has already sold all of its gold, but let's put that aside for now].

In my opinion, the super wealthy and powerful are all heading the same direction - towards a future world currency that will be backed in some manner by gold. It will be the ONE solution that every nation can agree to, and that the common people worldwide can comprehend. Right now gold is $1420/oz. In the world of the not too distant future, gold may be 5, 10, or 20 times that amount but with one BIG difference. It will be priced in the dollars we use today, and not in the 'dollars' of the future. And the world will have to give up their gold to get these new dollars at some exchange rate set by the powers that control it then.

Absurd? Not so fast Sherlock, its the same thing that the US did back in 1933 to its own citizens. In April 1933, FDR ordered US citizens to turn-in all their gold to the banks for paper money at the historical rate of roughly $20 per ounce (in fact US $20 gold coins had almost an ounce of gold) under threat of ten years imprisonment and $10,000 fines for each instance. A year afterwards, FDR then declared that it would take $32 to re-purchase gold when it was legal to own again. Think about that, within a year, the government had increased the value of its gold assets by 60% (at a time when deflation was rampant), thereby giving itself the ability to finance 60% more programs or pay-down 60% more debt, or whatever. My bet is that this time around, the governments will go for the grand jackpot, and 60% will seem kid-stuff. If your $1420/oz gold today were converted at 20-1 for new dollars that will have the affect of virtually eliminating the government deficit overnight, and allow them to finance a few programs that would appease the lower classes, so that they could continue their game for another century or so. Whatever, whenever, and however it occurs remains to be seen, but the one certainty in the equation is that if you have gold before this happens (like all the wealthy and main governments do) you will also profit, and hopefully provide for your families and secure your means to a comfortable old-age.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Ya know there's a lot of crazy, stupid, paranoid and wild speculation on here about MSNBC... but what seems more likely to me is that non-mainstream left-wingers HAVE BEEN TRYING TO WAKE PEOPLE UP FOR DECADES. And now... FINALLY when some of this trickles into the mainstream media and FINALLY when right-wingers are listening to truly anti-establishment lines of thought, they decide they want their own sh**-kicking version of it instead of ANYTHING that comes from some "hippie liberal" mouth. Thus... none of you can bring yourself to have the intellectual honesty and humility to admit that maybe... perhaps... people like Dylan Ratigan or Rachel Maddow MIGHT BE ON OUR SIDE (which I believe they are more or less, and this is coming from an Anarchist).

Just admit it... perhaps this is an HONEST attempt by Ratigan to actually practice journalistic integrity and uncover some serious underlying issues with our system. Perhaps there is nothing "up" and paranoid conspiracy theories will only serve as disinformation to DISCREDIT serious questioning of the system. It already has... that's why universal healthcare (which is originally very radical and PRO-citizenry) got squashed by double-think propaganda/conspiracy, that is why the issue of global warming WAS ALWAYS an anti-establishment issue environmentalists went through great pains to push but was HIJACKED (all of a sudden once it became a serious mainstream issue) by insane double-think/conspiracy theory to make it look like it was part of some plan by the elites. The same f***ing thing is happening to your minds... you want so badly for your conspiracy theories to be true that you use a twisted/inside-out version of your conspiracies (supposedly/ironically in seeking the "truth") to discredit the very truth you seek.

Could you ever let yourselves think for just a moment that MAYBE perhaps some people in the mainstream WANT the status quo to crumble FOR THE RIGHT REASONS? Perhaps... maybe, someone like Ratigan is behaving properly and fearlessly and might even WANT a sort of revolution against TPTB? No of course you couldn't... because that wouldn't fit nicely into your conspiracy "everyone's-in-on-it!!!" mentality. Start seeing clearly, people, or you'll miss EVEN MORE great opportunities to turn the tables.
edit on 19-3-2011 by NoHierarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoHierarchy
Ya know there's a lot of crazy, stupid, paranoid and wild speculation on here about MSNBC... but what seems more likely to me is that non-mainstream left-wingers HAVE BEEN TRYING TO WAKE PEOPLE UP FOR DECADES. And now... FINALLY when some of this trickles into the mainstream media and FINALLY when right-wingers are listening to truly anti-establishment lines of thought, they decide they want their own sh**-kicking version of it instead of ANYTHING that comes from some "hippie liberal" mouth. Thus... none of you can bring yourself to have the intellectual honesty and humility to admit that maybe... perhaps... people like Dylan Ratigan or Rachel Maddow MIGHT BE ON OUR SIDE (which I believe they are more or less, and this is coming from an Anarchist).

Just admit it... perhaps this is an HONEST attempt by Ratigan to actually practice journalistic integrity and uncover some serious underlying issues with our system. Perhaps there is nothing "up" and paranoid conspiracy theories will only serve as disinformation to DISCREDIT serious questioning of the system. It already has... that's why universal healthcare (which is originally very radical and PRO-citizenry) got squashed by double-think propaganda/conspiracy, that is why the issue of global warming WAS ALWAYS an anti-establishment issue environmentalists went through great pains to push but was HIJACKED (all of a sudden once it became a serious mainstream issue) by insane double-think/conspiracy theory to make it look like it was part of some plan by the elites. The same f***ing thing is happening to your minds... you want so badly for your conspiracy theories to be true that you use a twisted/inside-out version of your conspiracies (supposedly/ironically in seeking the "truth") to discredit the very truth you seek.

Could you ever let yourselves think for just a moment that MAYBE perhaps some people in the mainstream WANT the status quo to crumble FOR THE RIGHT REASONS? Perhaps... maybe, someone like Ratigan is behaving properly and fearlessly and might even WANT a sort of revolution against TPTB? No of course you couldn't... because that wouldn't fit nicely into your conspiracy "everyone's-in-on-it!!!" mentality. Start seeing clearly, people, or you'll miss EVEN MORE great opportunities to turn the tables.
edit on 19-3-2011 by NoHierarchy because: (no reason given)

I disagree but actually my friend I hope you are right

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by NoHierarchy

Very nice. It's so frustrating to see people with so much invested into their theories that they are unwilling to give anybody the benefit of the doubt. Why is it so hard to believe the possibility of there being genuine people with passion in the media? Here's my own conspiracy theory I'd like to spread to those people:

Sometimes, people say words they mean! Sometimes, people you don't like are right! Woah! Not everybody who pretends to be on your side of the fence is your friend! Woah! The world's gonna crumble once this conspiracy gets some traction!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I hope this is alright to post here I believe it all goes together.

www.jobofer.org...

Check that link out. Of course the truth is being hidden.

O.K. You want the governments exposed.
Lets keep cooking their goose as someone posted here. Many of us have been up against a brick wall with what has been allowed to go on and its getting worse.

We want these jobs to go back to the Americans where they once were. I have people ask me are you hiring I have to say no, I turn down a good senior citizen who only wanted to work because her social security retirement isn't enough. We all know what that Social Security system is like, liars they are.

Here is what is being hidden from the public on these foreign students who work here...... I don't know about the other States how the program is being financilly helped by the U.S. government, so I'll provide New York States this is where I live.

New York States mininum wage is 7.25 an hour. On the foreign students paycheck it will show 7.25 an hour. The EMPLOYER actually only has to pay a lesser amount I can't remember the exact amount something like 4.00 an hour. The rest of it comes from the U.S. government paid to these Employers. Nice LUMP SUM no doubt.
Nothing like some of these Employers taking in more foreign workers then needed. Like one year my manager was asking the question where are we going to put them all. This continues to happen. As the economy got worse Americans saw their hours and pays go down BECAUSE these foreign workers had to be given hours and pay because of their "government contracts" instead of the American workers getting these hours. This hurt the economy the Goverments can take the blame for this.

Also these foreign student workers have told us they have to pay $3,000.00 to come here I guess for the program. Most of them can't afford it if not all of them. They take out loans or their parents have to pay the fee. Could you imagine the hardship that creates on people from Russia, Poland, Georgia, Bolgaria and the rest of those countries.
Its like the governments want to create these hardship, right?

It must be nice to get free medical from the government. I mean a small fee that website says, yeah right its probably part of that LUMP SUM. They don't pay taxes. I don't want to hear anymore about our Social Security System being broke. These workers don't pay into it. Nice they can go back home and file taxes and get more money from the Government.

These jobs once went to Americans. What happened to all of those temporary job agencies? They probably forced them to go out of business.

Its getting worse we now have interns who work a whole year with contracts, from Mexico, Russia, etc... Yet some New Yorkers have to work and collect partial unemployment you know seasonal workers. But the yearly interns have to be given 30 or more hours. To tend bar, wait on tables, housekeeping, dishwasher, etc... Isn't this fraud by the government? I don't have all the details about the yearly interns coming to work in U.S. or what kind of package deal that one is. But we have 4 of these yearly interns and my fellow employees get maybe a day or two of work or more
or less.

They want this economic condition to continue. What do we want folks? To kick them if only we could. Those dirty pigs. For now lets do the roasting.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by morder1
Good for MSNBC!

Finally a little truth to MSM. Great find S+F

So when will we finally end the fed?

As long as the GOP & DNC are in charge.. I'd say never ever ever..

Enough money & power erase ideology.. DC mafia upper encrustations have lots of the former, none of the latter.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join