It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC - Banksters & Government Exposed FINALLY by Mainstream News!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+94 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

My initial knee-jerk response is "Right on! It's about freaking time...yea!!" but yet....a part of me can't help but think...why now all of a sudden? Stuff that WE have known for some time now, why the mainstream now? Anyone care to speculate?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

I would say Anon is about to drop a big bomb on the banks within the next few days:

www.rawstory.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I think they do it so IF shtf they can cay well we are on your side and ran this story!

They release it now when the world will not pay attention to it hopping that The s will not hit the fan.

This is always how main stream news works.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I am not totally sure and have no evidence but, i think MSNBC is owned by a conglomerate of fat cat banksters.
Now ask, why would they allow this to get out on their network?
Something is up.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Anonymous dropped that bomb already. It's only a matter of time before the wall is covered in excrement after hitting high speed fans. This isn't the only thing going on right now, this Fed's policies and the human/economic disaster in Japan is helping to squeeze the truth as hiding losses can no longer be supported.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

Seems pretty simple to me, their goose is cooked, actually it's burning. Nothing diverts attention and thins populations like a good revolution.

I think Anon's info is the trigger. Play safe but buy rope, it seems all the reasons are based on treasons.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Good for MSNBC!

Finally a little truth to MSM. Great find S+F

So when will we finally end the fed?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Do they want to incite riots?

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Ok get ready people, they want us to riot and demand change - change they're getting ready to roll out to us as the "solution".
If the MSM is leading the charge then all hell is going to break loose.
Things could get exceedingly crazy in the months to come if that's imaginable.

Here's what I think they're going to try to hook us on:
With more and more digital personal identification our money and ability to engage in trade will be tied to more to RFID chips. either through your drivers license or subdermally implanted.
Digital cash anyone? Turn in your real bank notes at a seemingly good exchange rate to the new international digital monetary scheme their going to sell us. Then they devalue the digital money to whatever level they want and voila! the entire world-wide middle class will be instantly poor.

If God doesn't get us first.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

I hope people aren't stupid enough to riot. I won't tolerate it.

We have a process in this country and when the truth makes it out and people are out in full force riots won't be necessary. If it goes to that immediately any protests will lose legitimacy.

I don't believe in rioting...Obviously, all rioters do is destroy businesses and personal property...Not a good thing to try to do in my neighborhood.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

There will be "some" justice provided so EXACTLY this doesn't happen. There are those in elected office that have much political gain from prosecuting their colleagues. You will see MANY held responsible. In order for the judiciary to successfully prosecute and punish those who are at fault, a case of this magnitude, will take months if not years. So put down your torches and muskets and just relax.

If MSNBC's execs had any brains, they'd realize there is a LARGE pool of viewers dissatisfied with FOX's slant and CNN's inability to repor . If they could tap this, it'd be great for their earnings and viewers alike, but who knows.

edit on 18-3-2011 by Illusionz because: replied to the wrong person

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionz

They're busy kissing Obama's liberal butt.

They have absolutely no interest in pissing off their messiah.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I'll add to this topic in another way.

For the first time ever, I actually heard conservative talk show host Michael Savage call out Bilderberg yesterday afternoon.......someone who normally has zero time for anything conspiracy related....he normally belittles anyone who even mentions anything about the NWO or anything even related.

He actually said that the financial crisis could be related directly to the crooks who meet every year at the Bilderberg conference and that they were to blame for the collapse that was orchestrated.

Not for nothing, but it does an old CT'er good to actually see people in the mainstream media waking up to the stuff we have been harping on for years.

Maybe there is a hope for the sheeple class after all......maybe they just take longer than others to recognize the wolf in sheeps clothing.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Yeah, first reaction is to stand up and shout at the top of your lungs, "RIGHT THE F ON"!!!

But,

If the mainstream media is reporting it, you were meant to hear it.
The MSM reports what they are TOLD to report and you'd better believe that they NEVER
report what they are told NOT to report.

In the event a reporter decides to go against the grain and report things they don't want us to hear,
you'll find said reporter Without a job or worse.

Here is how you can tell if this is something to get excited about or worried about.

If the reporter loses his job or commits suicide within the next couple of weeks,
get excited, change is coming and people are taking their country back.

If the reporter gets to keep his job and then gets promoted,
Get worried, VERY worried.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
As long as its profitable and increases viewership, a network will do whatever it has to survive. Even telling the truth!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kargun
I think they do it so IF shtf they can cay well we are on your side and ran this story!

Ding ding ding ding and we have a winner! That is TOTALLY how I feel also. I think that they are possibly seeing that the people of the world are rising up in ever increasing numbers and that it is now only a matter of time before America pops off in a very big way and as more and more of us awaken to what has been perpetrated against us, more and more will begin to question as to how it could of happened and what "vehicle" was used to tell us otherwise to further distract us while these CRIMINALS literally raped the country, AND THE WORLD!

Oh yea right here is one person who will NEVER FORGET who it was that they represented and their "contributions" in selling out their own country to thugs that literally could care less about them when S DOES HTF!! Yep nothing but a PR move here folks as I think that they are beginning to see that things just might not be going as planned and are perhaps getting a tad....nervous? The mainstream media is right there at the top on the list of those who perpetrated this ultimate crime against humanity, and at least SOME of the people will NEVER forget that no matter how hard they try and spin this crap. Just as guilty if ya ask me.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
I am not totally sure and have no evidence but, i think MSNBC is owned by a conglomerate of fat cat banksters.
Now ask, why would they allow this to get out on their network?
Something is up.

And THAT is my initial reason for posting it. Either way you look at it...SOMETHING diabolical is up. Whether it is some sort of PR attempt to save face (and their a$$e$) in the eyes of the AMERICAN PEOPLE THAT THEY BETRAYED!!
Or.... some sort of "tipping point" has been reached and TPTB have put into place another aspect of their overall plan as in what is that saying? If you cannot control the truth, it is in your best interest to infiltrate and drive the truth sammiched in between a few well placed strategical lies, or something to that effect.

Either way I felt that it was something noteworthy and important to share with my fellow ATS'ers so that we can keep a good watch on how this plays out, or what direction it ends up going so that we can try and get a step or THREE up on these lowlife criminals. We gotta keep looking out for each other because THIS does nothing to suggest that we can now count on them to go back to responsible and accurate journalism.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

He's not only got the goods on B of A but even more is coming; I don't think Anon has even scratched the surface yet and I'm watching what he pulls out fo the hat with great antisipation
edit on 19-3-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by wcitizen

I hope people aren't stupid enough to riot. I won't tolerate it.

We have a process in this country and when the truth makes it out and people are out in full force riots won't be necessary. If it goes to that immediately any protests will lose legitimacy.

I don't believe in rioting...Obviously, all rioters do is destroy businesses and personal property...Not a good thing to try to do in my neighborhood.

THIS....now THIS is what we need to do here in the states:

URGENT: VIRAL THIS: Every person in the Admin division of the Govt needs to be brought up on charges under Title 17 for "Attempting to Overthrow our Const form of Govt. This also includes ALL 50 Governors who are now Co-Conspirators to Sedition & Treason under Title 17 for allowing the Free Trade Agreement to be implemented with China & allowing a Foreign Enemy to set up their own Govt in every state in the USA

cheers,

John

EXOMATRlXTV

Man only if this could be contagious and spread over here to the states. I am talking the people in MASSIVE numbers...I am talking MASSIVE and just roll up into these corrupt criminals offices (won't name in specifics here so as to not paint too big of a target on my back being that we know damn well that TPTB monitor ATS, but I am sure you all know darn well who it is I am speaking of), but to just CLEAN HOUSE and throw these no good worthless treasonous criminals in a hole, a dark and damp hole that not even sunlight can penetrate for a good long time!!

Way to go our British brothers and sisters!!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
How sad is it that something that should be so positive-the truth most of us have known finally coming out on MSM-should be met with cynicism and suspicion of manipulation? Unfortunately I have to agree. Why now? What's their real angle?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join