It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC - Banksters & Government Exposed FINALLY by Mainstream News!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SANTA CLAWS

Originally posted by SANTA CLAWS
This is OLD news and nothing has been done - The Stocks bar chart shows up to April 2010

The above was posted at 7:50 am CDT

At 7:58 am CDT - Boondock saint also pointed out it was old and referred to OLD threads

Yet,,,,, the beat goes on

edit on 19-3-2011 by SANTA CLAWS because: (no reason given)

I posted the same vid on my FB in April 2010. At the time, I thought this was IT, THIS was the video everyone should see and things might start happening....but sadly, after a year....nothing has come out of it.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
The MSM will sneak things in whenever and however they can. Tis is how they get around TPTB.

TSwillHTF very soon and we must be prepared for it.

A master reason behind this media blackout is the fact that some inheritance baby can't run off an tell Daddy that "They are trying to take us over!".

Moves are being made as we speak to target and strike their families, associates, employees with a long range goal of having them be not safe anywhere.

Why do you think all of these disasters and riots are occuring in a very short space of time for? To keep their focus and eyes on us consistantly that way they cannot use any chance to further thier plan or agenda by keeping them on the defensive. As long as they are distracted long enough on us they effectively have been beaten by keeping thier focus on us.

If it takes another dozen or so high scale disasters to finally end them then so be it, this is something we must be prepared for.

They will kill the markets when they get a bug up thier tail.

This is who is solely and squarely behind both the Birthers and Baggers and are using both fully to keep the right distracted. This is who is solely and squarely behind the financial mess, this is who is solely and squarely behind the ideal that America is not allowed to have a success storym, yhis is who is solely and squarely responsible for every single American losing thier job in the last 15 years, they are solely and squarely against anything that is Pro Americana.

Not too much can be revealed now but do trust that there are moves afoot to make these people pay. Their grip on power is coming to an end.

8 states and counting have already announced intentions that they are looking for alternate financing measures to kick the Federal Reserve to the curb.

Donald Trump has been under thier thumb since the 1970's so to cite him as a savoiur means more of the same.

Since the United States Secret Service is wholly controlled by The Federal Reserve a long range plan is to remove the USSS from Fed and transfer it in a co-op between The NSA-DHS-DOJ/FBI and take The Federal Reserve and place it under the full control of The Dept Of Treasury while abolishing and dissolving the Board Of Governors and The Office of The Chairman and replace the Chairman with a Director and place a Deputy Director in charge of each of the 12 satelite offices of The Federal Reserve. This can be accomplished in a matter of weeks. Transfer the counterfieting wing of The USSS under a co-op between Treasury and DOJ!

THE END OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEMS, LLC IS IMMINENT AND BE PREPARED FOR ANYTHING THAT OCCURS AS THAT WILL BE A RESPONSE AND PEOPLE WE MUST BE READY.

THIS NEW REVOLUTION MUST NOT OCCUR IN THE STREETS BUT MUST OCCUR IN THE CYBERWORLD AS THAT WILL RENDER IT CONSIDERABLY MORE EFFECTIVE. NO GOING TO YOUR LOCAL CITY CENTRE AND PROTEST AND THAT WILL DO NOTHING CONSTRUCTIVE FOR ANYONE BUT GET A FEW PEOPLE LOCKED UP.

I CARE NOT YOUR ETHNIC BACKGROUND, YOUR SKIN COLOUR, YOUR GENDER, YOUR FAITH, YOUR POLITCAL LEANING, YOUR SEXUAL PREFERENCE AS NONE OF THAT MATTERS. IF YOU CARE ABOUT THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND ALL SHE HOLDS DEAR YOU WILL CARE. THIS IS THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS NOW. SPREAD THE WORD TO THE WORLD. LET'S HOLD A VIRAL PROTEST.

ALSO, DO NOT DONATE TO A SINGLE ELECTION CAMPAIGN UNTIL THEY PROMISE TO ERASE AND ELIMINATE ONCE AND FOR ALL THE SATANICAL REGIME KNOWN AS THE FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEMS, LLC. MAKE IT AS SIMPLE AS THE FOLLOWING "EITHER END THE FED OR NO MONEY".
edit on 19-3-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

Here's what I think they're going to try to hook us on:
With more and more digital personal identification our money and ability to engage in trade will be tied to more to RFID chips. either through your drivers license or subdermally implanted.
Digital cash anyone? Turn in your real bank notes at a seemingly good exchange rate to the new international digital monetary scheme their going to sell us. Then they devalue the digital money to whatever level they want and voila! the entire world-wide middle class will be instantly poor.

i think your right, except i do not think they will even bother with the devaluing the money. with all that's going digital, how better to enslave the whole world, except for a select few in a instant. once they have the majority of the population switched over to buying and selling electronically/digitally, figuratively speaking or should i say literally, with a push of a button, your whole life can be wiped out. further more any kind of information could be added to your personal profile that could put you into a "world of hurt". and this would be impossible to remove as long as there are government data bases collecting and storing the information, until all froms of electronic monitoring are done away with.

just as a example, ever tried to get negative or any information removed from any kind of credit report, telephone bill, medical record and the list goes on and on. depending on the organization, and the way they do their data bases, this is just about impossible, and sometimes if you think you were successful, said information pops back up to bite you on the ass.

until computers are done away with as a means to collect, store, conduct business, and control information. it's all over with but for the kick'n and the scream'n.

but we all know that will never happen in our life time, to much of today's world relay's on computer's. and tptb have their finger on the pluse of the world through them. and the only way they will release the hold is when every one of them are gone and no others are allowed to step up in their place.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Ok get ready people, they want us to riot and demand change - change they're getting ready to roll out to us as the "solution".
If the MSM is leading the charge then all hell is going to break loose.
Things could get exceedingly crazy in the months to come if that's imaginable.

Here's what I think they're going to try to hook us on:
With more and more digital personal identification our money and ability to engage in trade will be tied to more to RFID chips. either through your drivers license or subdermally implanted.
Digital cash anyone? Turn in your real bank notes at a seemingly good exchange rate to the new international digital monetary scheme their going to sell us. Then they devalue the digital money to whatever level they want and voila! the entire world-wide middle class will be instantly poor.

If God doesn't get us first.

You got it all in one my friend .This is exactly what they want .I say give them what they want ! But in a becareful what you wish for sense ,that they choke on it ! Just make sure that not one is left.
This is perfectly timed with the economic fallout of japan and the fallout coming on the heels of the new war theater in the M.E . Just watch the market opening on Monday .Riots will come for certain .
No wonder Obama is heading to Brazil , must be a new ratline .
edit on 19-3-2011 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

Yup my"spider senses are tingling...We riot ; they flyover in plain old blackhawk and toss a few cs( teargas) grenades into the crowd...the U.N. meets in "special session" imposes a no-fly zone over the U.S.to "protect us".and sends in "foreign troops" ; blue berets "protecting" us within the week....? Politicians step out of public view( access) FEMA continuity of govt kicks in and I did't even get to see "The battle of Los Angeles" at the cinema yet

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
this video is just more propaganda ... the people at MSNBC have a liberal agenda

hopefully people will realize that they are all on the same side ... it is us and them

the rulers and the ruled

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by wcitizen

I hope people aren't stupid enough to riot. I won't tolerate it.

We have a process in this country and when the truth makes it out and people are out in full force riots won't be necessary. If it goes to that immediately any protests will lose legitimacy.

I don't believe in rioting...Obviously, all rioters do is destroy businesses and personal property...Not a good thing to try to do in my neighborhood.

I think you're right Project. I would like to ad one truth, that goes hand in hand, with that one. If I may?
Protesting, is like some little kid, stomping their feet and holding their breath. Anon ? Gotta love 'em.
edit on 19-3-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Totally obvious the Bankers use their media to taughnt us. Bring us to riot, so they can whip us with a clean conscience. In their eyes.
edit on 19-3-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Benjamin Fulford Puts It All On The Line

Well it goes beyond our banks. It all starts with the Rothchilds and Windsor people, and then goes to the Bush and Rockefellers, with others involved, and the Rothchilds/pope/jesuit/Zeus/Enlil/El connecton, and the eagle. Their symbol. The eagle has landed.

All I can say is Viva La Resistance! In my experiences I was shown the arrests. May they come to pass.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk

My initial knee-jerk response is "Right on! It's about freaking time...yea!!" but yet....a part of me can't help but think...why now all of a sudden? Stuff that WE have known for some time now, why the mainstream now? Anyone care to speculate?

They've developed a spin campaign that requires a certain amount of disclosure.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
There was a huge thread on this video back in April 2010. 318 flags.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Everyone thought it would be the beginning of exposing the con but a year later nothing happened to any of those banksters,

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
This is simple, it is the exact same reason that the Vatican now supports aliens existing and even is fine with baptizing them. Back in the day, antipodes were people living under the equator, people knew they couldn't exist because they didn't come from Adam and Eve, but if there were and they weren't from A and E, that meant they didn't have original sin and didn't need Jesus to "save" them. This then obviously goes to the plurality of worlds after that which is despised for the same "save" reason. So now they're trying to clear away their blatant willfull ignorance and PsyOps. The only problem though: we will soon find out how horrible the Vatican and MSM are on a global and historical scale and no amount of stories will prevent them from facing their consequences. I hope and believe that we won't string these people up and kill them with "mob justice", that shows that we've learned nothing, look at how well it worked for the French Revolution, it just caused civil war. We are evolving and we're soon to become a galactic member, from this higher persepective, killing these people is not at all appropriate. They'll likely be imprisoned in some way and given a chance to change, most will not and they'll eventually move on to somewhere other than where the majority of humans are going, to a higher dimension of existence, to live like the gods of old, like the humans of old.

But back to the MSM letting the truth slip out, I've seen this many times and it's always surprised me, but most of these times it is an anchor or guest who does it, not an actual story about it, RT is the only one I ever see doing explosive stories. Still, it doesn't make any sense, though many people with insider info have stated many times that a large chunk of people in this Illuminati system are just delusional, it's not that they're pushing the Illum agenda as much as their bias leans that way. It's what our leftist college system is designed for, people leaving Harvard don't have to be co-opted by the Illum because they already have the mindset which will push the Illum agenda. So sometimes people stand up and some stories get out, Benjamin Fulford is a good example, he actually worked for several top-level financial periodicals and he was allowed to write many stories the Illum wouldn't want exposed, but eventually he would end up censored, this is when he would quit. While at Forbes he wrote plenty of explosive pieces, like should have been assassinated explosive, so sometimes more MSM gets it right. It also makes sense that those involved with finances and the economy would much more quickly see this conspiracy than other reporters. You can't know anything about Greenspan or the Fed Res and not realize that a dangerous scam is being perpetrated against us. Plus the MSM and even those heavily Illum are not 100% controlled. Fox News these days is a perfect example, it's actually perplexing, I figure Murdoch realized that all liberal MSM was doomed, so he figured he'd take the money from Fox News over spreading constant lies. The Illum most certainly hate Fox News and yet they continue to get stronger and continue to support Tea Party-esque candidates while bashing the Repub elite who have destroyed the party. Also, on a different note, Michael Savage is a great Talk host and he has often talked about the "pan-lenninsts" which are the shadow government of the NWO, he's talked about the Bildebergs and various groups, appropriately placing the financial institutions as the instigators of most our problems, and he's made it clear that they're at fault for the crash and subsequent extreme leftist regime.
edit on 19-3-2011 by SincerelySarcastic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

THIS....now THIS is what we need to do here in the states: (video clip of people getting mad)

Well, then organize it. Stop waiting for 'others'. It takes infrastructure, planning, resources, etc.

Better get to work.
edit on 19-3-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

ive seen this before, its not new, maybe as part of a documentary?
does anyone know the original air date?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
it wont be long till the S.H.T.F, bill maher talked about this a week ago on his show... so thats good, more people will know!
I have always thought, wouldn't it be great if a group of people would assasinate some of these greedy banker mofo's?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

Does anybody else find it unsettling how they keep complimenting the host and the show? They're saying things like "You couldn't have said it any better, i have never heard a better explanation" or "People need to watch your show" Just seems a little off to me.

Also seems like they're trying to pin this whole thing on Greenspan. I won't deny it's probably his fault, a lot of it, but i can't shake the feeling they're using him as a scapegoat.
edit on 19-3-2011 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I thought it was old news because nothing was referenced to what's going on today. Everything was about the last 18 months of Bush's allotted time in power and the Y2K! Nothing was mentioned about Bernanke or Obama.

Is our memory that short sighted?

I still S & F'd!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by disfugured
reply to post by boondock-saint

I thought it was old news because nothing was referenced to what's going on today. Everything was about the last 18 months of Bush's allotted time in power and the Y2K! Nothing was mentioned about Bernanke or Obama.

Is our memory that short sighted?

I still S & F'd!

Greenspan was the focus and if you paid attention Bernake was hinted to but not identified.

link   
That video is an exact, I mean to a T summary of the documentary that won this years Oscar for best documentary, INSIDE JOB....

google: top documentary films....and search inside job.

yes it is a pitty that people went homeless and shoeless while others ate steak tartar on their yachts cashing in on all of those FAKE business loans set up to specifically FAIL ON PURPOSE and allow massive bonuses from all that failed borrowing.

link   
gives me a baddd feeling that this is being shown on mainstream news

strange things are happening

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by kermithermit111
gives me a baddd feeling that this is being shown on mainstream news

strange things are happening

Expect to hear and see more about this in upcoming months on media outlets previously thought impossible.

This is the media fighting for it's life as well as "Freedom Of The Press" is in jeopardy and they know it.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

My initial knee-jerk response is "Right on! It's about freaking time...yea!!" but yet....a part of me can't help but think...why now all of a sudden? Stuff that WE have known for some time now, why the mainstream now? Anyone care to speculate?

This guy will lose his job soon, you watch.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join