It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive UFO Event in Russia,Crashed saucer

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Hi folks ,just found this as a link .Not really my cup of tea but I found the media footage interesting .I know it is from before it was news and they don't carry much wieght around here on ATS ,but alot of you enjoy all things UFO so enjoy !
______beforeitsnews/story/491/723/Massive_UFO_event_in_Russia:_Crashed_flying_saucer.html

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Allnewsweb is the source of the source, so it's a hoax I guess.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

It says they tried to communicate with the craft. Apparently our technology doesn't differ so much from an alien species, because they were able to hear the crew of the craft uttering cat-like noises

Thanks for the story, it will be interesting to see where this one goes
edit on 18-3-2011 by esteay812 because: addition

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I speak Russian fluently so I can preety much tell you everyone was saying its a UFO except that last dude who is apparently an astrophysicist (looks more like russian secret service to me LOL), even the one dude before the last guy was saying he is not sure if he believes in UFO's but he never saw anything like that before except in movies. So my guess is that its very possible it was a UFO. I have friends from Novosibirsk so I will ask them if they heard anything later some time and post back the results.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

The air traffic controller said that the craft was traveling at 6000mph at 65000ft, When they tried to make contact with the craft they just heard "weird cat noises'.

I remember reading another UFO report (mabey in the recently released U.K ufo files) about a pilot who was flying when a ufo intercepted the airplane and matched the speed. The pilot of the plane reported "being spoken to telepathically" by what sounded like a cat.

Makes me think of why the Egyptians worshiped cats.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812

It says they tried to communicate with the craft. Apparently our technology doesn't differ so much from an alien species, because they were able to hear the crew of the craft uttering cat-like noises

Thanks for the story, it will be interesting to see where this one goes
edit on 18-3-2011 by esteay812 because: addition

Sorry for another post.

Have you ever thought that mabey we got our radio technology from the downed craft that landed at Roswell?
If im right i think radio technology spiked in the late 40s early 50s

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Video here

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
If anyone can find this audio somewhere I am sure we all would be interested to take a look at it and analyze it (though I doubt it will get out of the secret service)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Could be one of these fancy new IRANIAN saucers!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Seabas1123

Are you kiddin me?! Here is the history of radio.

en.wikipedia.org...

This is not some crazy unknown technology we got from a downed spacecraft in Roswell. Many great minds worked together over time to make radio what it is today. Here is that link:

en.wikipedia.org...

Enjoy!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by iheartmobile
I speak Russian fluently so I can preety much tell you everyone was saying its a UFO except that last dude who is apparently an astrophysicist (looks more like russian secret service to me LOL), even the one dude before the last guy was saying he is not sure if he believes in UFO's but he never saw anything like that before except in movies. So my guess is that its very possible it was a UFO. I have friends from Novosibirsk so I will ask them if they heard anything later some time and post back the results.

ANW is the scourge of the internet, but the video looks like it might be a real news broadcast from HTB. Since you speak Russian could you translate the video for us? Thanks for your input!

edit on 19-3-2011 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
its gotta be the CONEHEADS getn it on!!!!!...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Seabas1123

I think I remember reading a story about an alien intelligent cat encounter, like you described. That is weird.

It sounds like a B movie plot.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I told Fluffy NOT to go near the ship we built in the garage!

She never listens to me...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

There could be several explanations:

1. A cat snuck into the UFO, hopped up onto the control panel, accidentally placed a paw on the button that started the UFO flying, and every time the cat hears a radio call, it meows its response, which loosely translated means "Get me out of here you bastards!" LOL

2. The designer of the UFO control systems proudly proclaimed that his new piloting system is so simple, that even a cat could fly it. The designer's boss took his designer up on the challenge, disguised himself as a human being, came to a pet shop, bought a cat, and now the cat has the run of the ship. The cat meows in response to radio calls by saying "You can't get me down from up here, this is a fantastic vantage point from which to hunt mice!" LOL

3. An UFOnaut has a pet cat it takes along on trips, when the UFOnaut wants to take a nap, its cat takes control of the UFO and when it hears a radio call, it meows "My owner is not available right now, and don't bother leaving a message, without opposable thumbs, I can't hold a pencil." *Chuckle*

4. Some bored UFOnauts decided to literally put the cat amongst the pigeons? LOL

Sorry, I am a believer in some UFOs being of extraterrestrial origin, but the reported radio response from the UFO described as cat like noises, made me think of the above comments.

If the Russian news report is not a joke, or not some kind of April Fool's stunt, then I'd be the one with egg on my face...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
For posterity this case seems have something to do with the Yakutsk Siberia radar incident back in May of 2010:
  1. The Dailymail article (2011-03-03) - Close encounters of the purred kind: Aliens spoke to us in a 'cat-like language' claim Russian flight controllers
  2. ANI article (2011-03-02) - Russian flight controllers claim aliens spoke to them in 'cat-like language'
  3. ATS Thread (2011-03-01) - Aliens spoke to us in a 'cat-like language' claim Russian flight controllers
  4. Earliest video (2010-05-30) - ALIENS spoke to Russian flight controllers (НЛО ЗАСЕКЛИ)

edit on 19-3-2011 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Why is this thread labeled as hoax?

Second line

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
All news may be the source of that particular article.
BUT, it also says there's a large article about it on interfax.ru

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
after some contact with Cohen during the Jerusalem UFO hoax, I can accurately tell you that anything that comes from Cohen or ANW is:

a) sensationalised to drive traffic to his website
b) VERY badly researched
c) driven forward by his army of "believers" and given far too much attention as a result

The guy is a joke. If you don't believe me, try joining his facebook group and having a balanced discussion.
His channel was closed by Youtube this week. What does that tell you?
(the FBI and CIA closed it for spreading truths?)

edit on 23-3-2011 by ceetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

edit on 23-3-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join