It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens spoke to us in a 'cat-like language' claim Russian flight controllers.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Air traffic controllers in Siberia claim they were buzzed by a high-speed UFO with a female sounding alien who spoke in an unintelligible cat-like language. The mystery object suddenly burst onto flight monitors over the remote Russian diamond capital of Yakutsk. It was shown flying at a speed of slightly over 6000 mph, and rapidly changing direction in the early morning sky, it is claimed. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

This is kind of interesting to me because of the because of the radar video. Its like they knew they had something very unusual and someone there decided to film it. Ok, maybe not the best source for things like this , but what do you think?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
sorry, for all i know, they are talking about the scorpions latest album

any translators out there?

the op sounds interesting.........

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
That Russian vodka works wonders

Second line

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
think ive seen this radar vid posted a few times that cat like language is a new twist on it though
or
meow hiss hiss meow purr yowl hiss meow yowl. growl hiss spit murmur yowl.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Interesting story, just another step towards disclosure!

S&F

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

The video got debunked though it´s interesting that they came up with that story. Does it now means the video is genuine and the debunkers only tried to discredit it? Damn this is confusing as hell.

Edit: S&F for sharing. Thanks.
edit on 1-3-2011 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
This is kind of interesting to me because of the because of the radar video.

This video was the subject of a new thread a few days ago, at the link below.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I wonder if the recent thread on ATS was the source, direct or indirect, of the article on the website of The Daily Mail newspaper today about this video??

Incidentally, the article on the website of The Daily Mail today states:

The footage was first posted last month but it is unclear when it was taken.

That is not true.

It would take a reporter about, oh, 3 seconds to find that it was first posted earlier than last month.

Previous threads on this video on ATS include:

Russia is Tracking UFO's

UFO tracked on radar [VIDEO]

Those threads include a link to the copy of the video below:

That video was posted in May 2010.

So, someone may want to correct The Daily Mail on at least this detail (but this would probably be a waste of time...).

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
OK I searched , but now Ive found It has been posted here before .www.abovetopsecret.com... Still , I dont think its been debunked yet(could be wrong) . Does anyone speak Russian? Or possibly umm... cat ?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

In the YT comments of the video translated someone their lines. They just talk routine and were watching the object. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Ps: I speak only dog sorry.

Pss: If they really speak and look like cats many furries willw elcome them with open arms.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Perfectenemy

The video got debunked though it´s interesting that they came up with that story. Does it now means the video is genuine and the debunkers only tried to discredit it? Damn this is confusing as hell.

Edit: S&F for sharing. Thanks.

What do you mean "debunked" ?!
What was it anyway?
a flying WHAT?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Maybe the best approach here is for someone who is familiar with radar to tell us how fast the object 0000 seems to be traveling.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by leaualorin

It was stated that the equipment wasn´t russian and the screen looked fake because all planes are not moving except the 0000 one. I really don´t know. I dont´like debunkers much though i wouldn´t mind if some of them would be proved wrong and slapped in the face.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I will just leave this here.

This thread reminded me of it, but can't find it on youtube.

Link

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Its fake. The "radar"-screen is fake. They don't use radar, the planes have transponders on board that actively send out information about their position, height, speed and also the letters and numbers to identify the aircraft.

The UFO must have had such a transponder on board to show up on this screen with flight number and all the information.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
They're coming for the hydroponic catnip man, it's the 'nip they're after.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Is this why the Egyptians thought so much of cats back in teh day?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I've been listening to all the Ground Zero Radio archives for the past days.
No idea how creadible Clyde Lewis is, but his shows are still interesting.
One of the episodes was about signals from space.
If I'm not mistaking it was when at some point the host played the wow signal that afterwards 2 people called the show reporting that their cats (2 per caller) started attacking eachother.

I had no clue what to think of it but found it rather interesting.
And now reading this Cat-like language thing makes me wonder about what happened during that show..
Also as some one else pointed out, the egyptian liked cats quite a bit.

Currently looking for a link to the episode, will edit this post later.

Edit:
Here's a link to the show.
Ground Zero Live with Clyde Lewis January 03, 2010
Wow signal: 00:27:00
The first caller is at 00:54:00
Can't find the 2nd caller right now
edit on 1/3/11 by LanceDH because: Added link.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by prof7

Good points, also its hard to explain but the screen itself looks fake, like how a RADAR screen would be portrayed in a movie or something.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by prof7

Who doesn't use radar?? As a former air traffic controller, I can assure you that ATC systems certainly DO use radar for tracking targets. The transponders in use in aviation reply to a radar signal with a discrete 4 digit code (entered by the pilot) and altitude information (if operating in Mode C). The radar signal is digitized and sends azimuth and distance information, along with the transponder altitude information, to the controllers' display.

The target is labeled as "00000" because there is no correlated transponder information in the database. In other words, the target has no transponder.

If you look carefully at the video, the other targets ARE indeed moving, just much slower than the "00000" target. American ATC radar updates every 12 seconds (thats the time it takes for the dish to rotate 360 degrees). If you know the range setting of the display (which is not evident in the video), you can easily measure the distance the target moves each 12 second sweep to accurately determine targets speed. In this case, since we don't know the range setting on the display, we can only say that the target in question is moving considerable faster than the normal traffic.

Edit to add: This appears to be a normal color ATC display which has been in use in Europe since the 1980's. While most controllers do not operate with the "grid" pattern displayed, I'm assuming that it was turned on because of the anomalous target. As far as being ready to video the dislay when the event occured, the digital display data is saved for a period of time in case of an accident/incident. It can be retrieved and displayed on an unused display screen whenever needed, so this was probably videoed during a replay of the data rather than "live"
edit on 1-3-2011 by Tholidor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Tholidor

You think it´s legit? Now i´m much more confused. I thought some "expert" debunked it already? Interesting turn of events.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join