It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking! Military Action Against Libya Within Hours: France

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pitons
So occupation of Libya just started?

No because the UN resolution doesnt allow or permit an occupying force.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

Well, dude. If so, then "democracy" has to be carried to like, what, 100 other World countries too? And Libya is not the worst "dictatorship" on the Earth.

Much work to do for the Zionist, uhum, West "freedom" fighters. We see this freedom spread in Afghanistan, million of people killed and raped in Iraq. Now Libya. Who's next? Viva la Democracy!
edit on 19-3-2011 by Pitons because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

reply to post by Itop1

Well, dude. If so, then "democracy" has to be carried to like, what, 100 other World countries too? And Libya is not the worst "dictatorship" on the Earth.

Much work to do for the Zionist, uhum, West "freedom" fighters. We see this freedom spread in Afghanistan, million of people killed and raped in Iraq. Now Libya. Who's next? Viva la Democracy!

There are only limited amount of forces, you cant exactly be in 100 countrys at once can you? and what you must remember is you can only get involved if you are supported by neighbouring countrys, that is why they ONLY agreed on libya is the arab league agreed to help, and they did, even the arab league want gaddafi out, its not as simple as just saying "why dont they help every country"... like you said there are loads of countrys having problems, its up to the libyan people to overthrow gaddafi ultimately, we are just clearing the way with airstrikes.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

Oh come on, dude. Think out of the box. You don't necessarily have to occupy using your own forces. Puppet works too.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

reply to post by Itop1

Oh come on, dude. Think out of the box. You don't necessarily have to occupy using your own forces. Puppet works too.

Thats all conspiracy... but yes i agree

edit on 19-3-2011 by Itop1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

millions of people killed and raped in Iraq.

You sir are a liar spreading propaganda..
Millions? MILLIONS?

Are you fudging numbers now to fit your propaganda machine?

SHOW ME WHERE MILLIONS WERE RAPED?

Pathetic!!!!!
edit on 19-3-2011 by hillynilly because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by hillynilly

millions of people killed and raped in Iraq.

You sir are a liar spreading propaganda..
Millions? MILLIONS?

Are you fudging numbers now to fit your propaganda machine?

SHOW ME WHERE MILLIONS WERE RAPED?

Pathetic!!!!!
edit on 19-3-2011 by hillynilly because: (no reason given)

Welcome to ATS where people make up their own statistics

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

Arab League? Well, I really hope this organization is not serving the U.S and zionist interests. But I fear it can be otherwise. With all those arab revolutions and half of arab countries sitting in USA pocket.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Global consciousness

Apologies before hand ...but..

I'm really at a lost with this Libya ordeal......

A group of people are not happy with the country they are living in so decide they will take it over BY FORCE
When the leader of the country tries to defend it with whatever means necessary he has the wrath of the
UN aka TPTB - to deal with - Is Gaddiffi not allowed to defend the country then?

Don't get me wrong I know he isn't exactly teeming with morale fiber but then who is.....

I just don't get where the line is i guess.....what gives us the right to interfere?
If its a case of innocent civilians are dying well don't want to sound shallow ...buts whats new....
The US(Gov) is guilty a thousand times over of killing innocent civilians along with numerous other Govs(public relations) so i really don't get it.

If you were the president/leader of a country and 'Rebels' wanted it - Would you just hand it over ?

When did we start helping 'Rebels' anyway........

I guess it's all part of the chess game and it's nothing to do with Gaddaffi or Libya or 'Rebels' or innocent lives...
That would make sense.....

Hi Global Consciousness,

You've bought up some very pertinent issues most folks overlook, either because they believe their local newscaster or because they like one side and dislike the other. The first thing to do in such situations is to realize that there are NO GOOD GUYS, only bad boys playing dirty.

Sure there are honest to goodness people out there, but many are manipulated by groups who take up the political space on all sides of the spectrum and play both ends against one another. Some of these are piloted by foreign states, the USA is notorious for doing this but many others do likewise. Some of these opposition groups are even infiltrated by the establishment power, choosing to control them from within and at least have advance intelligence about their opponents plus the ability to derail things from the inside and better target their attacks against opponents. The decent folks who don't let themselves be overpowered, browbeaten or intimidated by agency moles in their opposition groups invariably either get pushed aside and discredited or can even get arrested or meet with an unexpected accident.

Qaddafi was never too nice a guy, even if he had what appeared to be "people friendly" policies of certain kinds. He got hurt pretty bad during the American air strikes flown out of the UK several decades ago, and also is alleged to be in the advanced stages of syphilis which is said to not exactly enhance your mental abilities. Whatever the case, and whether his intentions were honorable as an opponent of the Zionist NWO or a fake stooge, he was and is a DICTATOR in the strictest sense, either because that's what the Globalists wanted in previous days or because it was the only way to stay in power and keep the Globalists out. Only a lengthy wnad well informed direct experience with this regime could inform you of what gives, and even then you can be fooled and get it wrong.

What is at issue is the flip flopping of most nations denouncing him for things he has done in the past. These were quite likely far worse than fighting an armed insurgency against the official government, which is usually an act considered to be within the legal right of any government, even their duty to protect the status quo and stability of society. Unless you're "one of them" you'll of course want the Libyan people to be free and have their say in their own affairs through the democratic process. That would have been easy upon multiple occasions had Qaddafi not served a purpose. Now all of a sudden they notice people in Libya aren't free?

Also, if the insurgency was indeed as alleged by the Libyan Government and by a number of other Heads of State who have their own Secret Service supplying them with reliable intelligence, then it is preposterous to allege that he had no right to repress an armed uprising against the official government. Otherwise anyone could take up arms for any reason and claim "We want to be free of your rule" to overthrow by force of arms their own political rulers. I didn't know this was part of the desirable scenario most Heads of State in place would desire?

General Jean-Patrick Gaviard, former Commander of French Air Force Operations, states that the Libyan Air Force is not very aggressive. He also expects that the Libyan Air Force will try to camouflage their few aircraft against attack and otherwise dispatch them between several sites. Other reports state that Qaddafi used NO AIR STRIKES against the insurgents, using Land to Land weapons to defeat them.

GS

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
never thought I'd say this, but

VIVA LA FRANCE!!!

West Europe is beginning to catch on to the threat militant Islam poses to Western society. too bad the American left (Obama etc) is a step behind.

too bad this is happening a week after the rebels peaked. hope it's not too late.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by hillynilly

Ok, ok. You got me. Casualties can be as high as over 1,2 million.

en.wikipedia.org...

Even if the number is hundreds of thousands - it's still a very high number.

Don't you agree with me, pal?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by hillynilly

Or another source.

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

So occupation of Libya just started?

Originally posted by Itop1

No because the UN resolution doesnt allow or permit an occupying force.

Hi Pitons and Itop1,

This is probably because it is better to go in stages, adding layers as things move ahead.

Worse than occupation, there is talk on French TV of a forthcoming "division of Libya" into several zones and that this separation would be mapped out according to the location of Oil Reserves, France is clearly aiming for the LION'S SHARE first by hosting the Summit in Paris, then by taking the initiative even before the Summit, and finally be engaging the first AIR ATTACK against the Libyan Military. That should give them FIRST DIVS when the Spoils of War get divided.

Regarding the Arab League members involved in the Coalition Meetings, it is nice Window Dressing to whitewash this as a concerted effort including the local interests of neighboring nations. The Illuminati have people in many places - it has even been said that Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is an Illuminati agent who allegedly aided the Bush Gang get Jimmy Carter out of office by taking Americans Hostage in the US Embassy - an accusation of which he was "cleared by Bush-friendly US Intelligence - and who is possibly making things as extreme as possible to help justify the impending attack against Iran. So a few guys from the Arab League are not necessarily representative of Arab nations or peoples, especially when condoning an attack by Christians against a Muslim state.

NBC REPORT: Iran's incoming president a hostage-taker?

Remember who says he wasn't the culprit: US Intelligence Officials.

SPOOKS are trained to first LIE and then second to BETRAY.

GS
edit on 19-3-2011 by Getsmart because: they are going to WAR on the basis of LIES - just like when they Attacked IRAQ - preparing the Attack of IRAN and the KSA

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
As i see it from a personal perspective is that the UN will act as like the Rebels airforce, we will support the rebels from the air to retake tripoli and retake power from gaddafi, most of all the countrys in the UN are against an occupying force, and the arab league are strongly against it, i really really cant see ground forces happening, not unless the Arab league agree to it, this isnt like Iraq where the UK and US had all the control, the French are leading this with some permission from the arab league...

Blow up libyan control and intelligence buildings, take out their armour, take out their runways and air defences and supply the rebels with what they need to do the job, we dont need troops on the ground.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by works4dhs
never thought I'd say this, but

VIVA LA FRANCE!!!

West Europe is beginning to catch on to the threat militant Islam poses to Western society. too bad the American left (Obama etc) is a step behind.

too bad this is happening a week after the rebels peaked. hope it's not too late.

Well, if Sarkozy is a Mossad agent handled by Frank Wisner Jr of the CIA then we're not exactly speaking of either France or of the French. When visiting the USA he expressed his frustration that he was NOT AMERICAN which doesn't exactly sound like a compellingly French yearning. Sarkozy is of Jewish origins, which is cool by me as I very much like most of the Jewish people I have had occasion to meet and who have my sincere esteem. However Sarkozy is also a Zionist, and this is what most French people cannot accept because his policies are pro-NWO and not pro-France, a country he is ready to sell down the river.

The Zionists who are of many different ethnic origins and religions have infiltrated many institutions in Israel including the Mossad and the Knesset, just like they have taken strongholds in the US Congress and the Pentagon. Unfortunately, they are more representative of the Kabbala of Canaanite origins than the Torah, the Bible or the Koran. They are pitting those faiths against one another so that they are alone left standing, don't fall into the trap. For example here's a Zionist who claims to be Muslim just like the Rothschilds claim to be Jewish and Bush claims to be Christian:

What we are witnessing is a first stage in launching WW-III which will be officially announced when they move on to attack Iran and Saudi Arabia with the strong possibility of Russia and China opposing the current coalition under NATO.

This is a sad day for Libyans and a very sad day for all of humanity. STOP THE NWO and their WARS.

GS

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
update: 1823: The Daily Telegraph's Rob Crilly in Benghazi tweets: "There's some sort of frigate or destroyer lying off coast but too far out to tell who/what it is. Security guys think is unfriendly #libya"

1836: Tripolitanian tweets: "Women in #Benghazi are now wielding #AK47s - preparing to fight #Gaddafi"

Update: 1904: A US defence official tells Reuters that the US Navy has three submarines in the Mediterranean preparing for operations in Libya

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Breaking News!! (Aljazeera)

Confirmed reports that US Warships have launched Cruise Missiles against Libya,

( Detailed Info: From Pentagon: Key first strikes are against coastal intergrated missiles defence systems and airfields, second wave against targetting gaddafi tanks and ground forces *Odasey Dawn operation name* USS Mount Whitney in the med )

and unconfirmed reports that civilians in tripoli are comming under attack from gaddafi forces

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1
update: 1823: The Daily Telegraph's Rob Crilly in Benghazi tweets: "There's some sort of frigate or destroyer lying off coast but too far out to tell who/what it is. Security guys think is unfriendly #libya"

1836: Tripolitanian tweets: "Women in #Benghazi are now wielding #AK47s - preparing to fight #Gaddafi"

Hi Itop,

Are you sure those were Libyan women (given all the Mainstream News disinformation) and not a bunch of British Operatives in Drag wearing a Maryul, the short embroidered shifts worn by women in Libya? After all not content with hiring mercenaries and triggering movements, foreign countries have actually sent in troops without telling even the armed bandits hired to be insurgents...

Something like this a decade ago would have unleashed a STORM of Journalistic investigations as it presents overwhelmingly clear EVIDENCE of a foreign intervention in a national insurgency, otherwise better known as a CIA or MI6 Coup d'Etat against their former strong man used to control the natives.

GS

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

No im not buying into that ..i think new world order exists in peeps heads.It would make a good channel 5 uk movie or may be get steven seagal to kill a few NWO members with a swiss army knife..then cook a 5 course meal with a set of mess tins n a fajita kit..Ex Brit Army and proud..to have protected the innocent but dont like the arrogance of politicians..

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavlar1974
reply to post by stevcolx

No im not buying into that ..i think new world order exists in peeps heads.It would make a good channel 5 uk movie or may be get steven seagal to kill a few NWO members with a swiss army knife..then cook a 5 course meal with a set of mess tins n a fajita kit..Ex Brit Army and proud..to have protected the innocent but dont like the arrogance of politicians..

I have to agree with you, i think the whole NWO thing is in peoples heads, there has never been any hard evidence that such thing exists in the context people say and its allways blown out of proportion, like a lot of other things... bluebeam, haarp... etc

Whatever happens in this world, its either one of 3 things....
Big ufo reported - Its bluebeam!!
Earthquake happens - its Haarp!!
A war breaks out - Its the NWO!!

I wish people came back to reality.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join