It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking! Military Action Against Libya Within Hours: France

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Dear Mr Gaddafi. i hope you enjoy the nice gift we have for you ( Tomahawk missiles ) just a little pay back for the 270 people you helped to killed in Lockerbie . burn in hell Mr Gaddafi

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamonddave
Dear Mr Gaddafi. i hope you enjoy the nice gift we have for you ( Tomahawk missiles ) just a little pay back for the 270 people you helped to killed in Lockerbie . burn in hell Mr Gaddafi

Hi Diamond Dave,

Do some research and you may conclude that something entirely different happened in Lockerbie - RIP.

Meanwhile I came across that footage which shows the actual strike by the French Rafale Fighter Jets, it seems that they also took out some Libyan land positions which were not reported, maybe a munitions depot?

GS

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
On 22 February 2011 during the Libyan protests, the ex Minister of Justice Mustafa Mohamed Abud Al Jeleil stated in an interview with the Swedish newspaper Expressen that Muammar al-Gaddafi had personally ordered the bombing.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

On 22 February 2011 during the Libyan protests, the ex Minister of Justice Mustafa Mohamed Abud Al Jeleil stated in an interview with the Swedish newspaper Expressen that Muammar al-Gaddafi had personally ordered the bombing.

I can back you up on this, this is correct, i have seen the interview

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Until 2003 Libya had never formally admitted carrying out the 1988 Lockerbie bombing. On 16 August 2003 Libya formally admitted responsibility (but did not admit guilt) for Pan Am Flight 103 in a letter presented to the president of the United Nations Security Council. Felicity Barringer of The New York Times said that the letter had "general language that lacked any expression of remorse" for the people killed in the bombing. The letter stated that it "accepted responsibility for the actions of its officials".As you can see my friend i have done extensive research into this event
edit on 19-3-2011 by diamonddave because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1

I can back you up on this, this is correct, i have seen the interview

Until 2003 Libya had never formally admitted carrying out the 1988 Lockerbie bombing. On 16 August 2003 Libya formally admitted responsibility (but did not admit guilt) for Pan Am Flight 103 in a letter presented to the president of the United Nations Security Council. Felicity Barringer of The New York Times said that the letter had "general language that lacked any expression of remorse" for the people killed in the bombing. The letter stated that it "accepted responsibility for the actions of its officials".As you can see my friend i have done extensive research into this event

Funny how things can seem so very different to different people. I hope this has nothing to do with our discussion being hosted in Langley, Virginia. Here a link you can click to read up in the topic and figure it out for yourself with more than an orchestrated press declaration in exchange for freeing a person with cancer from prison. They wouldn't recognize guilt as this was a vague declaration only made for exchange purposes.

US anger as Lockerbie bomber Megrahi flies home

There was considerable concealment of many aspects of the investigation and extensive research has been carried out about this event which is quite contrary to the official mainstream News Stand Version of the crash. Also most folks aren't about ready to concede that people capable of such things have infiltrated their own government agencies and that we're in a nastier world than uncle Walt Disney portrayed for us in his Magic Kingdom.

"A former Scottish police chief has given lawyers a signed statement claiming that key evidence in the Lockerbie bombing trial was fabricated.

The retired officer - of assistant chief constable rank or higher - has testified that the CIA planted the tiny fragment of circuit board crucial in convicting a Libyan for the 1989 mass murder of 270 people."

CIA Involvement: Police chief: Lockerbie evidence was faked

Evidence in the case in the form of numerous testimonials comes from quite a variety of different sources all of which point to the CIA. All it takes is a simple Google search using as keywords "CIA" and "Lockerbie". Not complicated, if you can think for a minute that the entire planet has been deceived by mass media accomplices and that journalists worthy of that name are extremely rare.

"One month before a court order was served on him by the US government gagging him from speaking on the grounds of national security, he spoke to US congressional aide Susan Lindauer, telling her he knew the identities of the Lockerbie bombers and claiming they were not Libyan."

Lockerbie: CIA witness gagged by US government

As a reminder, the CIA was founded by very compromised individuals such as the notorious Dulles brothers, by Frank Wisner Sr. and by James Angleton who also founded both the German BND with former Nazis and then not so amusingly the Israeli Mossad with more of their team of Zionists. The CIA is involved in a heck of a lot of Sh*t since it was founded, from massive abuse of Mind Control on innocent American citizens to the hijacking of governments and widespread organization of military coups against legitimate governments. Frank Wisner Sr was on location recently and also remote controls the lead Killer President in this Attack, Nicolas Sarkozy. Is it a CIA and MI6 Coup ? Do they do such things ? Get Informed.

Who was behind Lockerbie? Click and take your pick

Regarding the current Libyan Attack by way of Submarine launched Tomahawk cruise missiles, which I hope none of you have to receive upon your head, this is called by the Pentagon "Odyssey Dawn".

Phase I Odyssey Dawn

The Metaphor Of The Dawn In The Odyssey

This spells it out - Just in case you didn't figure it out - that we're only at the very beginning of a long Odyssey of HARDSHIPS. Enjoy the ride, courtesy of your friendly NWO provider.

WORLD WAR III HAS STARTED.

Be a patriot and die for your leaders.

GS

edit on 19-3-2011 by Getsmart because: THINK FOR YOURSELF: IT IS VITAL IN TIMES OF WAR

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I really really really do not believe this will be the start of world war 3... this has been said many times in the past, even when we invaded iraq people were running around like headless chickens shouting it was the beginning of world war 3, people are too quick off the mark to scream world war 3, you should have plenty of evidence when saying something like this, its just needless fear mongering and imo its wrong, unless, ofcourse you have VERY good reason for saying this, no super powers have threatened each other, infact they are mostly in agreement and working together, please could you reply like this, and dont give a political responce...

i want some proper indication or evidence that world war 3 is starting??, please dont quote a 3rd world country with rocket mounted camels either.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

I really really really do not believe this will be the start of world war 3... this has been said many times in the past, even when we invaded iraq people were running around like headless chickens shouting it was the beginning of world war 3, people are too quick off the mark to scream world war 3, you should have plenty of evidence when saying something like this, its just needless fear mongering and imo its wrong, unless, ofcourse you have VERY good reason for saying this, no super powers have threatened each other, infact they are mostly in agreement and working together, please could you reply like this, and dont give a political responce...

i want some proper indication or evidence that world war 3 is starting??, please dont quote a 3rd world country with rocket mounted camels either.

Itop1,

While I respect your sense of rigor and your worry about alarmist conclusions, all it takes when you have a large faction of nations mounting a concerted attack is to encounter an opposition. Since the Arab states are far from having the military might to oppose NATO, we can assume they will not try to engage in a war on their own. Also it is not in the interest of anyone I know to engage in a Global Conflict, except that this has been already done twice in the last century of human history, and there is plenty of evidence of that if you need confirmation of fact.

Beyond WWI and WWII which nobody considered possible until they were openly declared, we must address the contingency factors for today's strategic posturing in the Middle East region. There is evidently a land grab going on respective to dwindling Oil resources. This was manifest in the unwarranted attack on Iraq on false pretenses. Halliburton and others annexed the Iraqi oilfields to their own operating margins. Further actions such as this are predictable given that we are witnessing the second large Oil Producing Nation in this region to be attacked by a NATO coalition.

Next we must address the issue that both Russia which views the location of Iran south of its borders and China which relies heavily upon Iranian Oil will not take kindly to a DOMINO effect whereby such a policy of outing Dictators to annex Oil Reserves would be extended to IRAN and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Yet neither of these regimes are much friendlier than Qaddafi's Libya. The Iranians are extremist fundamentalists and can be alleged or even proven to support terror and might easily be presented as the culprits behind a False Flag attack in a Western nation, maybe in reprisal for this Libyan Onslaught which would justify using Libya as a rear base for a larger scale War in the Middle East. Since Saudi Arabia wouldn't take kindly to a contrived attack on its neighbor they might be included in the festivities, with as a reward for the winner the planet's largest Oil Reserves.

So if Russia, China and a group of Arab nations oppose the NATO coalition we would Instantly be in WW-III. If there is no such organized opposition to a strategy aiming to marginalize Russia and China, then we will have avoided the extension of this war globally.

There is also an outside chance which I prefer to not place in the forefront that a number of conspirators for the New World Order have agreed to a large scale war to both bring our population to more manageable levels in correspondence with available resources for a 'sustainable development' while at the same time prompting those who remain to adopt a Global World Governance aka NWO in order to be certain WW IV can never happen.

A former Defense Journalist specialized in combat deployment, I am not some newbie pulling stuff off of somebody's alarmist YouTube video. This is my pondered, reasoned analysis, which of course I am ready to revise completely if developments warrant it.

GS

edit on 19-3-2011 by Getsmart because: without being alarmed, we must become aware of impending risks in order to AVERT them.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

I like reading your replys but i honestly think you should reconsider this sentence

Beyond WWI and WWII which nobody considered possible until they were openly declared

You really dont think people knew about the atrocitiesthe nazis were comiting and it was straight out the blue? i think not.

Also, there is no current indication that Russia or China are ready to start a global war, look how good the chinese economy is doing, do you really think they want to throw all of that away? I dont think they do, i dont think they would throw all that away over libya, a country that only produces 2% of the worlds oil, they have a LOT to lose, and both Russia and China know exaclty what a world war would do, i dont think the leaders of these countrys are crazy enough to do anything on that scale, im no expert but it doesnt take an expert to see we arent in any danger of a world war.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Forget WW3, it will start in the most unpredicted way, not just to shut up conspiracy theorist, because they are not relevant at all, but because its the chaotic nature of wars, they need to want too, WW1 was trigged by the assassination of an European leader, but what else was behind? today we know a bit more.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I like reading your replys but i honestly think you should reconsider this sentence

Beyond WWI and WWII which nobody considered possible until they were openly declared

You are right: that was a sentence I was considering rephrasing, changing "possible" to "likely" but was tired of editing posts, especially for a single word. In the case of WWII President Daladier returned to France ashamed of his victory in avoiding war with the compromise of the Munich treaty. Chamberlain was not so different when he returned to the UK after being bullied by Hitler and Mussolini, clamoring victoriously that he had "obtained Peace".

You really dont think people knew about the atrocitiesthe nazis were comiting and it was straight out the blue? i think not.

Also, there is no current indication that Russia or China are ready to start a global war, look how good the chinese economy is doing, do you really think they want to throw all of that away? I dont think they do, i dont think they would throw all that away over libya, a country that only produces 2% of the worlds oil, they have a LOT to lose, and both Russia and China know exaclty what a world war would do, i dont think the leaders of these countrys are crazy enough to do anything on that scale, im no expert but it doesnt take an expert to see we arent in any danger of a world war.

Granted those are valid arguments, China is doing well thanks to Iranian Oil to fuel its industry. I doubt the Chinese would feel happy if this source was shut down, or that their economy would flourish without fuel, that is unless they can somehow strike up a cooperative deal purchasing fuel from Russia. China is also being extremely aggressive in 'turning' third world nations with natural resources away from their usual clients to become their preferred customer. This and other behind the scenes economic and diplomatic actions across the globe have given rise to serious concerns in the West about the potential threat of an emerging Chinese super power. They may be prompted to respond defensively as their national interests are confronted and brought under assault.

Russia is a Wild Card today. They have not in the least given up on their status as a major Super Power and will not fail to rise to the occasion, maybe even if not entirely reasonable in our eyes. Their potential adversaries in strategic command positions know this and have probably integrated it as a factor in simulation responses in conflict situations. as some consider that the current government is merely the Soviet Union gone "underground" with the KGB renamed FSB or GRU as you wish running the show.

For more about this theory see British Intelligence Analyst and publisher of the the World Reports and the Soviet Analyst, Edward Harle, more widely known under his pen name as Christopher Story. Most tragically he was assassinated by cowards using poison last July. after briefly designating his assassins as the principles of the George Bush Center for Intelligence (aka CIA headquarters). He was murdered for being a dedicated journalist attached to the truth who didn't hesitate to speak his mind. He was a hero of our modern times, may this great journalist Rest in Peace.

"Anatoliy Golitsyn follows up the predictive success of his famous work New Lies for Old by authoritatively demonstrating that Mikhail Gorbachëv's 'Perestroika' prepared the ground for the Leninist, or deceptive, strategic discontinuity, which materialised with the fake 'disintegration' of the Soviet Union and 'collapsible Communism'. Consisting of self-originated Memoranda to the Central Intelligence Agency, which neglected to take his advice but has since realised that he was 100% accurate, The Perestroika Deception reveals that the West has allowed itself to be duped by the continuing Marxist-Leninist World Revolutionaries, who persist with Lenin's project to achieve control over the entire world, and to install their Luciferian collectivist utopia-on-Earth."

The Perestroika Deception

The Russians could pre-empt NATO in a single strike, not to say they would wish to or could survive such an action. Today there are Neutron Bombs and the Russians also have quite effective EMP bombs as well as the recent Fuel Air Bomb nicknamed the “Dad of all bombs" which is four times more powerful than the U.S. “Mother of all bombs". Unlike a nuclear weapon, this bomb doesn't hurt the environment beyond the shortened lifespan of its direct victims in the immediate impact area.

"the Soviet Leninist dimension of the continuing dialectical World Revolution (the Thesis) and to the systematic exposure of the continuum of Soviet strategic deception and revolutionary antagonism towards the international community. The Antithesis to this state of affairs is the proactive World Revolution stance of the United States... Soviet Analyst positions the essentially self-standing Soviet ingredient of today’s World Revolution within the context of this evil revolutionary dialectic. Soviet Analyst positions the essentially self-standing Soviet ingredient of today’s World Revolution within the context of this evil revolutionary dialectic. ...the insurgency in Iraq is being directed by Soviet Military Intelligence (GRU)."

Soviet Analyst

Christopher Story previously reported the following in 2004 in the 'subscription only' Arab-Asian Affairs newsletter where he exposes a thesis supported by the research of Dr Jim Swire and Dr Ludwig de Braeckeleer among others about the intelligence/drug/offshore banking nexus which has fatally poisoned the world's political economy.

"...the true, disguised reasons for Libya’s sudden ‘conversion’ from a pariah terrorist state to a prospective long-term oil partner of Britain and the United States. In a nutshell, the régime and Libya were cynically threatened with obliteration if they did not ‘cooperate’ – which in practice meant accepting, in perpetuity, the blame for the Lockerbie disaster, which Libya did not organise. PAN-AM 103 was being used as a drug transportation highway by foreign intelligence cadres and was blown up by a Palestinian terrorist faction on Syrian instructions in the wake of a dispute over drug operations."

Arab-Asian Affairs specializing in Middle East regional geostrategic analysis

In any case, regardless of whose analysis holds water, I sure as heck hope that you are proven right, and that I will get to eat my hat for being wrong about the imminence of a larger scale conflict. But I also believe there is a utility to increasing public awareness of such possibilities as only this can create pressures to dissuade those in power from taking such actions.

The only really effective form of military dissuasion is to dissuade the military from engaging in preventable conflicts which can be otherwise resolved.

GS
edit on 19-3-2011 by Getsmart because: of an afterthought.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

In all honesty i think if something big will happen in the future it will be Russia, they seem to disagree with anything we do and generally dont like the US, China are enjoying themselves too much to be bothered, And Russians in general are quite aggressive.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Hi,

I didn't think that this was a "prediction thread" but one in which we outlined France's involvement in the current operation against Libya to remove its Head of State.

My statements regarding the onset of a larger conflict starting in this location was only made as an observation, due to the need, if there were to be a larger operation in the region, of multiple fuel sources for logistics purposes. Control of Libya would offer that, and I don't happen to believe the official story that they suddenly noticed that he was a 'dictator'. The alternative interpretation would be that they wanted his oil and gas reserves, which they already had access to through the normal market process - not sufficient I'd say.

So let's forget this aspect of the eventual possibilities of future escalation in the region using conquered territory as a rear base, and consider what France is currently doing. At this date while it took the lead role with its Air Force strikes apparently there will be more "load sharing" by Italy, the USA, Canada and Great Britain while it is rumored that Danish and Norwegian forces may also contribute military resources to this theater of operations.

Operation Odyssey Dawn has been denounced by Russia and Venezuela, apparently the only countries with enough political and petroleum independence to voice dissent. Germany, apparently aware that this was a contrived operation using excessive force refused to join the coalition. Many military analysts warn of a potential prolonged civil war and Qaddafi is calling the entire population to arms to defend themselves from colonial invasion with potential support from Algeria and other neighboring countries. It is considered that a siege in Tripoli could last but not indefinitely given that the nation is entirely dependent upon imports for most staples.

Libyan state TV reported that Qaddafi said the U.N. Security Council had a responsibility to halt the aggression against Libya. It is also rumored that Qaddafi has requested an emergency meeting of the U.N. Security Council. It can be speculated that his motive would be either to make his version of events recorded historically, or to serve as a platform for propagating his version and legitimizing his position as a victim or martyr.

We may unfortunately find out that as an old hand among world leaders he may have planned this eventuality better than his former colleague Saddam Hussein, and learned lessons from that defeat. Also it is possible that he is already organizing an insurgency with Russian assistance as it was alleged to have been done in Iraq.

If this attack was all about Oil it would have been a lot cheaper to buy it at market price. If it is about human rights, then they are waking up at a strange time and by poorly planned actions they will be inflicting far greater suffering on this nation than has already occurred. If it is all about making Libya a stronghold in a future totally controlled Middle East, then maybe there is some method to this madness, but if so then this madness is beyond what we currently imagine.

GS
edit on 20-3-2011 by Getsmart because: civilians in Libya were either menaced decades ago, or are not menaced today.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Once again, why did Gadhaffi not prepare for such an event? The TorM2e and Pantsir systems are designed to defend agains tomahawks...why did he not try to purchase these sytems?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Once again, why did Gadhaffi not prepare for such an event? The TorM2e and Pantsir systems are designed to defend agains tomahawks...why did he not try to purchase these sytems?

Hi The Professional,

I'm not rooting for Qaddafi to win - of course not, he IS a mad dictator - but that shouldn't make us blind to what the NATO coalition is doing at this date. There are human rights violations in many places but I don't see them taking their missiles to Burma, for example. No, they're headed right where there is Oil as well as Geostrategic advantage.

Qaddafi isn't unaware that every weapon has its countermeasures. However I doubt he would have been able to buy enough units to defend against Tomahawks than the USA has Tomahawks to send against him. Also, we would imagine that if he does indeed have such systems, that he would keep them for use at a strategic location. It could be that he did indeed access some and that the coalition knows where they are, and thus they are targeting the Tomahawks where they will encounter no valid countermeasures.

It appears that Qaddafi is instead moving the conflict to another terrain where he has more ability to gather support and thus gain a layer of human resistance to the coalition. To this end he has opened military arms depots for distribution to the population at large, thus fueling an armed insurgency this time probably much larger than the one being promoted by the coalition. We can expect as a result street combats between insurgent factions, the early ones being associated as traitors collaborating with a foreign invading enemy. We can also expect either encouraged or else not specifically discouraged spontaneous or autonomously organized strikes against Western interests in the entire North African and Mediterranean region. This isn't something that Tomahawks can do much against. And it spells major regional disaster as well as a potential longer term extension of the conflict to random targets of the allied coalition in the region or on their territory.

British Tornados have been also on flying missions above Libya probably striking targets although there is no transparency about their actions. Bases in Naples and Malta will be serving as advance posts for such strikes while France is planning to use its aircraft carrier rather than rely upon its Air Force base in Solenzara, Corsica which is strictly used for refueling at this time.

This action is Extremely Reckless and beyond the serious consequences to human life and total loss of any freedoms in a WAR situation of Martial Law - no matter who wins and loses. There must be a will by the coalition members deciding this action to create further instability and Chaos in the region, which profits those with the most military might. Watching the MASONIC HANDSHAKES of the various members participating in the Paris Summit makes it clear that this is strictly a GLOBALIST move on the Geo-strategic Chessboard in which Libyan lives are disposed of like so many pawns and in which we are associated as passive accomplices when our own governments engage in such a Military Aggression under false pretenses.

Qaddafi has now reiterated his threat that the OIL & GAS reserves of Libya will be made 'useless' to the attackers. This means that they will be either destroyed or contaminated and we can expect that this announcement was made once each site had been thoroughly Booby Trapped and ready to be set off..

Getsmart

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
According to French Military Authorities at 11 AM Paris local time the coalition spent the night bombarding Qaddafi's personal residence. Meanwhile many analysts are stating that this operation is ONLY to save civilian lives and not to remove the Head of State, given that it is the only scope of U.N. Resolution 1973.

We must remember that crowds of supporters had gathered in front of Qaddafi's residence and therefore may have been hit by the Coalition missile strikes. The Spokesman for the French Defense Ministry stated very clearly yesterday that the only one who could be prosecuted for WAR CRIMES is Qaddafi for using civilians as human shields, implying that the Coalition would be CLEAN AS A WHISTLE when sending bombs onto their heads.

It is good to know we're on the side of the Good Guys!

GS

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
There is a growing international diplomatic opposition to the clear attack of Coalition forces against Libya. Using an airspace control resolution at the United Nations first France closely followed by the USA and the UK pursued aggressive air strikes which were clearly not directly related to any ongoing military operations of Libyan ground forces. The Coalition has clearly OVERSTEPPED the limits of the UN Resolution escalating this policing operation to an ALL OUT AIR WAR against Libyan Military and Political institutions.

The League of African States has voiced strong opposition at the United Nations and is calling for an END to the Military Aggression immediately. We can soon expect the United Nations Security Council to be seized with formal requests for an Emergency Meeting, with everything up to now put on the table for reassessment.

Bringing together diplomats with equally dubious motives and getting them to agree upon the legitimacy of Military Aggression under false pretenses, at least in part triggered by their own special forces, doesn't make this the HUMANITARIAN MISSION it has been claimed to be.

Recall CIA Handler Frank Wisner Jr from the region, protest his 'stepson' Nicolas Sarkozy's PREEMPTIVE STRIKES, get our countries out of this quagmire which has nothing to do with our national interests as it only serves the Zionist Agenda for a New World Order.

GS
edit on 20-3-2011 by Getsmart because: we have a duty to bring the pressure of PUBLIC OPINION on the Masonic Stooges in Government.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

How can they overstep the limits of Res: 1973?

There are no limits! "All necessary means" is the phrase. It also prohibits an "occupying force" of Troops, but that is open to interpretation. A quick Expedition in and out here and there is not technically an occupation....

If Russia and China are getting shirty now, then they should have voted against it on Friday, but they didn't. It's all just posturing by them and nothing more, they won't actually do anything about.

Russia will probably save this for the next time a Cacaus republic goes off reservation, they'll call in the favour and some poor sods in that part of the world will be hammered down. Same with China and it's "issues".

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Further news states that 3 American Stealth bombers dropped some 40 bombs on Libyan airfields. We can also assume that some of these operations are being used as a "Field Demonstration" for arms sales, with the French Rafales being refueled in flight directly above a French Air Force Base in Corsica, when they could have simple landed for traditional refueling. The only explanation I can imagine is that this was done to demonstrate to potential French Dassault Aviation Rafale purchasers that the range of this aircraft can be easily extended using in-flight refueling. We can also expect that the decision to launch the first Air Strikes against Libya with this aircraft is as a lasting advertisement for its effective use in aggressive military actions over enemy territory.

The only alternative explanation would be the fear of retaliation by Corsicans when landing on the French Air Force Base north of Solenzara, Corsica. This might be prompted by the likelihood that Qaddafi is HALF CORSICAN and that his biological father may very well have been a FRENCH AIR FORCE FIGHTER PILOT. Sometimes reality is stranger than fiction.

Mystery over Colonel Muammar Gadaffi, son of French top gun Albert Preziosi

"Albert Preziosi (25 July 1915 - 28 July 1943) was a Free French air officer and war hero, and rumored to be the father of Libyan leader Muammar al-Gaddafi. Preziosi was born in Vezzani, on the island of Corsica."

"It is alleged that Preziosi fathered al-Gaddafi after an affair with a Libyan woman in late 1941,[citation needed] around the time Gaddafi was conceived. Preziosi himself was stationed in Libya at that time. Preziosi's colleagues confirmed that he had indeed fathered a child with a Libyan woman, and that the child was looked after by the woman's uncle and later studied overseas, and that the affair was kept quiet. It has also been noted that in his youth, Gaddafi largely resembled Albert. Albert's brother François claimed that in the 1970s, his mother shouted "Look, it's Albert", after the television showed Gaddafi."

Wikipedia: Albert Preziosi

You will therefore note that those in power are quite the Odd Bedfellows, sleeping together to later turn and assassinate one another. These people are seldom if ever representative of the populations they are entrusted to defend and have allegiances outside of their mandate which run contrary to their solemn oaths to support their own nation above all else. You cannot be a Globalist and defend your own nation's sovereignty. A thought to ponder.

GS

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

How can they overstep the limits of Res: 1973?

There are no limits! "All necessary means" is the phrase. It also prohibits an "occupying force" of Troops, but that is open to interpretation. A quick Expedition in and out here and there is not technically an occupation....

If Russia and China are getting shirty now, then they should have voted against it on Friday, but they didn't. It's all just posturing by them and nothing more, they won't actually do anything about.

Russia will probably save this for the next time a Cacaus republic goes off reservation, they'll call in the favour and some poor sods in that part of the world will be hammered down. Same with China and it's "issues".

That is quite exact and you do well to underline this. We will not see an overt position taken by either China or Russia at this stage, yet they can do much to prompt other nations to take diplomatic action which they can then in turn support. For example it is quite possible that China is behind the League of African Nations' demands for an immediate Cease Fire. Apparently this was their mission, to enforce a Cease Fire. Yet pretty much all the Fire at this time is Coalition Fire. Shouldn't they maybe Cease Fire ?

Also, since an Occupying force is prohibited in Libya they are working on the implementation of an effective PARTITION of what formerly was Libya, of course only to preserve precious civilian lives. This is a legal workaround to not Occupying Libya, something which can no longer happen since Libya will No Longer Exist as a Nation. These are sly maneuverers who have been steadfastly trying to foist their NWO on us for ages. They invent the rules along with the techniques to circumvent them so that restrictions only apply to their opponents and never to the perpetrators.

Regarding you assessment of a "A quick Expedition in and out here and there is not technically an occupation" this would be a lesser Evil but a highly unlikely option unless there is actually a genuine sizable local native Libyan opposition to Qaddafi ready to take on the task as an interim government - something yet to be assessed.

Getsmart

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join