It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must Watch - One of the Last You Tube video's coming out of Japan

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Apologize for the delay - the winglet wouldn't leave me be.

Transcription of audio in description, and changed the tags and title.

Message Sent Out From Man In Japan: No News On TV

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrivetTheFool
Apologize for the delay - the winglet wouldn't leave me be.

Transcription of audio in description, and changed the tags and title.

Message Sent Out From Man In Japan: No News On TV

Thank you very much for this, this is truly appreciated! This will be useful for us who need this besides me and I won't forget this.

Chaoic out...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I was wondering if any of you other than myself noticed the tape around the windows? I so feel for these poor folks!!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by relocator

"Not knowing makes me panic more than knowing the truth"

Interesting statement considering a comment from NZ TV that said Ken Rings warnings of a largwe earthquake near he 20th March and again in April was 'causing' stress.

I guess it all depends on the indiviuals own capacity to handle information.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Everybody, please flag this post, thats the least we can do... And spread the video.
PEOPLE HAVE TO LEAVE THE AREA, MAYBE EVEN JAPAN. THINGS WILL GET WORSE EVERY DAY.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
VIDEO REMOVED

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

We have other links on the prior page. The original link was taken off.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Anmarie96

thank you will try them. want to post this for everyone also.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
S##T! the video was taking off line... i can not see it. Is there eny news on japan...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Anmarie96

youtube has removed the video. Anyone know of other links where this has been posted?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

download this video ..youtube are scums
edit on 17-3-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Love this video..."We want to know the truth!" Not some happy smiling TV show. If we have to move 120 million people off the island we want to know! We don't care about the F-ing economy.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000

download this video ..youtube are scums
edit on 17-3-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

YouTube has no right what-so-ever to pull this video. Just more proof that YouTube is just another government resource just like Facebook. When all of this blows over, the governments of Japan and US will have some serious 'splainin to do.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Wow, youtube called this guy deceptive, and 'spam'. But I can tell he's telling the truth. When I saw the TV screen shots and heard his narrative, I thought 'zionists' have taken over Japanese media stations....is this possible? I guess they'd intermarry with Japanese natives in order to do the job. Anyway, I like the guy in the video. If this guy was over here (US) talking like that he'd be an instant terrorist. If you want clean water (if you are against fracking fracking) the government puts you on a tear watch list. Zionists have us pretty stitched up. Can't light a fire in your backyard these days without getting a police record that has a half life of a thousand years, but a full blown nuke disaster gets no airplay at all.....

He wants the truth.....but so do the terrorists.

Piss on youtube, zionist scum.
edit on 17-3-2011 by starless and bible black because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Thanks! xavi1000. we can almost sense is distress. F####ING GOV. Are all the same everywhere.

edit on 17-3-2011 by mkkkay because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by CastleMadeOfSand

I disagree. YouTube is privately owned and they have every right to display or remove any content they wish.

With that said, the Google motto is "Do No Evil". If they were really living and doing business by that motto, at the very least they would insure that this video were available to anybody who wants to view it. Which raises the question, "Why did they remove it?".

I'll stake my reputation, such as it is, that this guy is absolutely genuine and concerned. Whether his concerns are valid may be up for debate; I happen to be on the side that believes that there is a huge coverup. And I'm seriously, seriously, just about ready to pack my wife and dog and go visit our kids in Texas and on the east coast for a few weeks.

I'm not panicking (sp?), but I also like to try to err on the side of caution when given a choice.

As an aside...I didn't read all of the comments, so someone may have brought this up already...But, did anybody else wonder why a native French speaker who lives in Japan and apparently also speaks Japanese, chose to make the video in English?

Personally, I think it's because, even though America is a downtrodden, poor, thrid-world country now, when the poopoo hits the fan, people still think of us first as the people who will take action and do what needs to be done.

And, maybe he's concerned about the plume crossing the pacific, and its obvious first target being the US and English-speaking Canada. Hence, making the video in a language we would understand.

I hope he is OK....and everybody else over there...except the Zionist scum who are blocking the real info...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by CastleMadeOfSand
YouTube has no right what-so-ever to pull this video. Just more proof that YouTube is just another government resource just like Facebook. When all of this blows over, the governments of Japan and US will have some serious 'splainin to do.

My thoughts exactly. I can already envision the documentaries that will be around in a few years.

So does this prove that the Japanese are totally wasted by television? Can a Japanese person get mad? They seem to me like the roll model for a NWO citizen.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
All you need is a gigercounter and some iodine pills. There, you're truth is in front of you.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I downloaded the FLV file for the video and anyone who doesn't is losing.

Just let me know when it goes down and we need another copy...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Actually, this video made me feel really pathetic.

Here is a frenchman living in japan and reporting in pretty coherent english...thats 3 languages and he is younger than me.
I know 1 language...and not even mastering that one...bah.

Anyhow, not much more to say than just that...the guy is pissed and for good reason...I don't know all the channels there, and hopefully this guy is just wanting ratings verses actually telling the truth...I would think that there are news channels fully dedicated to giving the play by play, and other channels playing regular programming so people can have a mental break.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join