It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must Watch - One of the Last You Tube video's coming out of Japan

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+128 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Folks I am not sure if this has been posted but here is a link to one of the last Video's coming out of Japan this morning on You Tube before restrictions were put in place. I am not trying to cause panic. Just sharing and trying to spread the word. If this can be debunked, please by all means to so as I would much more appreciate that than not..

edit on 17-3-2011 by ATSmediaPRO because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Anmarie96

Thanks for posting this, peoples frustrations are starting to show.

The Japanese are very modest people, but in an event like this they need all the information out for the peoples sake.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Thanks for the post. Oh I spent alot oh time in Fishkill. LOL.

Good video thanks again.

Feel for the guy. He is almost at his breaking point.

Sad very sad.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
At work on my phone can't really watch it yet hope I can when I get home

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I have no reason to say that he is paranoid and ranting. I think he sounds genuinely concerned and for good reasons. I have tweeted this message and put in on my channel.

But I don't understand. Can't you get on www3.nhk.or.jp... from an internet connection overthere?... this is bull# man, they are not updated regularly?
edit on 17-3-2011 by Wolfcomplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
U.S. military blocks websites to help Japan recovery efforts
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This might give some insight as to the military has also
flipped the internet kill switch on 13 or so more sites
to limit internal bandwidth..

They must be doing it externally now if this
report is true...

INTERNET KILLS WITCH coming to a town near you!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
S & F for you man to bring us this great video. I can sense all the frustration due to misinformation from TPTB in this great crysis. It's god dam true that the government won't tell us the thruth because they know the real panic that would widespread thrust me it would be nasty. So considering this, what to do next?

I think the best we can do as an individual is to spread the message the best as we can cause the masses even how ignorant they are deserve to know the thruth and no no NO THE NWO SHOULDNT BE THE WAY THE THINGS TO END !!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the caps but I couldn't contain myself on this one. So crazy # going on out in the world by this day.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Posted on my FaceBook.
This isnt getting a lot of views, i wonder why, because our media is doing the same damn thing!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
* first post!* This video makes me so mad

I feel for this man and the others left to work it out for themselves, utter desperation.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AOA2012

Hi, I posted it on my facebook and asked all of my friends to share it. I feel so very bad for these poor people. And, you know the saddest thing of all is the guy is right -- We are all subject to disinformation and/or no information on very important things. This must change..

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Got it here....

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I too have posted it on facebook and am encouraging everyone to watch it
This needs to be seen and heard.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AOA2012

So true.. I did not know they had CNBC in Japan

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Jaw dropping. He is so right to be scared. Its like the musicians playing a soothing song as the Titanic sinks.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Yea, its called a media blackout. Chances are the government is probably doing some crazy stuff up there.

You have to understand Governments look at civilians just as that civilians, they do not think you can handle the truth, and should just leave it to the professionals.

I would say no news isn't good news for people in Japan. The fact that they are playing stupid comedy game shows, is appalling, if I lived 100 miles south of a nuclear site where the reactors were oozing radioactive waste, and my media was not doing their job for the people, I would be pissed off, and sure as hell would not trust my government, and I would prob. stop paying my damn taxes!!!

That is sick thou, Japanese tv channels playing price is right, while radiation is oozing towards them.

reminds me of the ignorance is bliss, one liner.

their could be unsafe levels of radiation all over Tokyo right now...

edit on 17-3-2011 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I've seen the restrictions put in place by US Military for youtube and others. Is there any confirmation that youtube is blocked for Japanese citizens?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Too many heads would roll if not for a deliberate obfuscation of data, and curtailed internet access.

Hopefully this wasn't scheduled, as in the 911 we rec'd in the states. It only cost us our Constitution.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Anmarie96

Thank you for posting this. Finally some real human emotion coming out of Japan instead of false sense of reassurance from the Japanese government we've been hearing lately.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
So this video seems to be uploaded by the same guy who uploaded the video in question at this other thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Digital_Reality

Its like the musicians playing a soothing song as the Titanic sinks.
That's exactly what it is. Play some mind numbing crap and people will feel safer, like there's nothing to worry about.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join