It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the fleet above my head

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7

Originally posted by TerryMcGuire
reply to post by Brianegan

Thank you brianegan. Can you send me a link to that thread concerning your expierence so long ago?
T

Here you go my friend (just to also help Brianegan out):

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I found that and his other one very intriguing and put together, they make some form of sense to me.

curious7 please review a three line post that was directed to you that was written about a topic I wouldnt proceed with.

I must go for now but I will return.. I seem to have responded to all who have posted for now....I'll check back to see if there are anymore when I can...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I didnt get to the bottom of the text, but I know for a fact that thay can read our EXACT thoughts, to the letter my friend, this is for you to take any whay you wish, truth or lie is what I offer.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7

You're welcome, the hard part is trying to shed info and knowledge I already have and trying to put it all back together using your threads as a guide to see "the truth" as it were.

Your soul and knowledge based does intruige me but please take what I say very carefully because I am still subject to the same things everyone else has been subject to so even though I try very hard to be clear and hide messages for the eyes that can see through the code....

In this time we must take heed and be careful what to see as truth and what to see as something else all together...

I can feel your brain working when reading your posts.....I do take what you are saying extremely seriously because it is very closely alligned with that of my own....I just am one to like I said in a past post, brutally analyize before I allow myself to conclude anything....I will be cruching on what you have presented although the possible outcomes may benifit our so called enemy more than the whole of life in the universe.....

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by kera1337

I didnt get to the bottom of the text, but I know for a fact that thay can read our EXACT thoughts, to the letter my friend, this is for you to take any whay you wish, truth or lie is what I offer.

I didnt deny that, I only added that there are ways around it. The emotions are the only thing that is impossible to cut off by a sender....although it can be sent out as an alternative emotion to create an error in their prediction planning.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I was sitting on the roof, with some perposterous thoughts when I heard an "owl", I ammediately knew I was not alone, I thought: "I know I am not alone, alltho I know you probably dont want to proove yourselves I would like to see an `flying disc` it was allways a wish of mine" in the next 10 secs a gray disc flew silently over my head roughly about 40meters above, directly above.
My first thoughts were "friends" "nice ride" "cool" "awsome" etc...
but then I got scared, emmediately as I thought "friends" a thought creapt up and said "what iff thay are not my friends", and my mind went in that direction, I was scared with my adrenalin pumping seriously, and then I thought
"what about birds, thay said that the birds will allways sing for me" (I dont really want to explain how or where I got this idea)
In the next 10secs I heard a loud "SCREACH" like a wounded pterodactyl! or just a human trying to make some weird bird noise!
By then I dont know iff I was thinking was it "sweet" that thay even tryed, or was it scary because somthing invisible behind my back let out that "scream".. probably both...
and then, I just left, walked out and left.(going to sleep out of fear to excavate
the situation) the rest of my story is in the thread "i got a story" here in the gray area.

Peace
edit on 16.03.2011 by kera1337 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
There is no enemy, this is the whole point.

The game of polarity in our level is ending and then we will awaken in a more advanced ''game like reality''

It is like a pyramid on seven levels, now from below a new base structure comes out of nowhere and is pushing on the ones that are above it, which pushes the next level up and on untill the eye of the pyramid is pushed into a new realm of existence where it takes its place at the bottom of an either bigger pyramid.
This is how evolution works, and it is endless and perfect as it keeps things purified and also gives everything that is and will ever be the oppertunity to experience and be all there is. Free choice is basically choosing a reference point in the whole.

Now look at the world and use this insight to decode what is going on, now take alien civilizations in account of what is happening. Don`t you see the bigger picture? as above so below and it is right in front of our noses.
It is happening in our body as well also on 7 levels, of which we are the all seeing eye.
If we mistreat our body or hurt ourselves, the place in the body signals to our brain that we have to pay attention and change our ways. If we have a tooth ache and ignore it it will get worse and worse, untill we adress it and take action by going to the dentist.

Now LOOK at the world, what parellel do you see with the tooth ache??

When the pain subsides we can illude ourselves that it has gone away, but it will come back even worse.
Will you decide to wait untill the pain is so ubearable of will you react immediatly and go to the dentist???
Free choice! you do`nt have to go to the dentist but how much pain can you bear?everyone has its breaking point what pain is concerned.

what we are seeing now is perspectives on many levels and surely we cant see everything but much of it is hidden in plain sight, we only have to remember that it is not hidden at all, it is right in front of us!

Out of the box thinking is good, remembering the real message inside the box is even better....

edit on 18-3-2011 by Senser because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by kera1337

I was sitting on the roof, with some perposterous thoughts when I heard an "owl", I ammediately knew I was not alone, I thought: "I know I am not alone, alltho I know you probably dont want to proove yourselves I would like to see an `flying disc` it was allways a wish of mine" in the next 10 secs a gray disc flew silently over my head roughly about 40meters above, directly above.
My first thoughts were "friends" "nice ride" "cool" "awsome" etc...
but then I got scared, emmediately as I thought "friends" a thought creapt up and said "what iff thay are not my friends", and my mind went in that direction, I was scared with my adrenalin pumping seriously, and then I thought
"what about birds, thay said that the birds will allways sing for me" (I dont really want to explain how or where I got this idea)
In the next 10secs I heard a loud "SCREACH" like a wounded pterodactyl! or just a human trying to make some weird bird noise!
By then I dont know iff I was thinking was it "sweet" that thay even tryed, or was it scary because somthing invisible behind my back let out that "scream".. probably both...
and then, I just left, walked out and left.(going to sleep out of fear to excavate
the situation) the rest of my story is in the thread "i got a story" here in the gray area.

Peace
edit on 16.03.2011 by kera1337 because: (no reason given)

Most of them do find our misery funny.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Senser

The game of polarity in our level is ending and then we will awaken in a more advanced ''game like reality''

It is like a pyramid on seven levels, now from below a new base structure comes out of nowhere and is pushing on the ones that are above it, which pushes the next level up and on untill the eye of the pyramid is pushed into a new realm of existence where it takes its place at the bottom of an either bigger pyramid.
This is how evolution works, and it is endless and perfect as it keeps things purified and also gives everything that is and will ever be the oppertunity to experience and be all there is. Free choice is basically choosing a reference point in the whole.

Now look at the world and use this insight to decode what is going on, now take alien civilizations in account of what is happening. Don`t you see the bigger picture? as above so below and it is right in front of our noses.
It is happening in our body as well also on 7 levels, of which we are the all seeing eye.
If we mistreat our body or hurt ourselves, the place in the body signals to our brain that we have to pay attention and change our ways. If we have a tooth ache and ignore it it will get worse and worse, untill we adress it and take action by going to the dentist.

When the pain subsides we can illude ourselves that it has gone away, but it will come back even worse.
Will you decide to wait untill the pain is so ubearable of will you react immediatly and go to the dentist???
Free choice! you do`nt have to go to the dentist but how much pain can you bear?everyone has its breaking point what pain is concerned.

what we are seeing now is perspectives on many levels and surely we cant see everything but much of it is hidden in plain sight, we only have to remember that it is not hidden at all, it is right in front of us!

Out of the box thinking is good, remembering the real message inside the box is even better....

I can only agree with a few points and as I am not here to defend against your point of view, I just wont participate. There is much more going on to focus on than where our views contradict eachother.

I may see the light that leads me to your point of view but the same could be said for you. Point is it doesnt matter to me what your point of view is because it doesnt change what I said.

I only needed to say it....defending it and answering questions was me being nice....

If your goal is to try and change my perspective you are wasting your time.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AtruthGuy

That was cute!

Isn't Cute a term / word used when referring to things kids say, or do ?

How many kids have the compassion and intelligence to write what the OP has written ? or to even be able to comprehend what was written and the way it was...

No this was not cute. It was a well written piece of information for all of us to learn from. You learn / take what you want from it. It obviously disagrees with your view points so you in turn gain zero knowledge from this post. Sad to because these messages and feelings and thoughts could be applied to so much we do in our everyday lives...But people like you are "too smart" for ideas like this.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brianegan

Originally posted by Senser

I can only agree with a few points and as I am not here to defend against your point of view, I just wont participate. There is much more going on to focus on than where our views contradict eachother.

I may see the light that leads me to your point of view but the same could be said for you. Point is it doesnt matter to me what your point of view is because it doesnt change what I said.

I only needed to say it....defending it and answering questions was me being nice....

If your goal is to try and change my perspective you are wasting your time.

Well i`m not trying to convince you, i hope i can give you a piece of a puzzle that you have been missing , that leads you closer to the truth.
For me personally i am not going to focus on the negative anymore as it leads me astray of the things i have to work on in this last stage.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Thanks for the gems contained in this thread , alot is been answered without having to ask, it worked it's magic on me ,sure more will follow , ty

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

You are in a shared simulation ..

Word Origin & History

simulation

mid-14c., "a false show, false profession," from O.Fr. simulation , from L. simulationem (nom. simulatio ) "an imitating, feigning," noun of action from simulare "imitate," from stem of similis "like" (see similar).
Online Etymology Dictionary, © 2010 Douglas Harper

OP are you talking about (VR) virtual reality and (AI) artificial intelligence?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter

You are in a shared simulation ..

Word Origin & History

simulation

mid-14c., "a false show, false profession," from O.Fr. simulation , from L. simulationem (nom. simulatio ) "an imitating, feigning," noun of action from simulare "imitate," from stem of similis "like" (see similar).
Online Etymology Dictionary, © 2010 Douglas Harper

OP are you talking about (VR) virtual reality and (AI) artificial intelligence?

Without wanting to answer for him, what I take from this is that both we and they have our views on what is reality totally wrong through various instilled methodologies put upon us from birth.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
How are you even sure that we would reach ascension without their direct intervention? What could and propably would happen is that we'd be enslaved by the same factions for another millenia or two while they waited for us. Our ascension would be hindered even further. Plus I don't think that's even a possibility now that Gaia is ascending under us.

In my previous post I typed it a bit wrong saying that you don't have to fear for them. What I meant is that you don't have to be afraid of their downfall and destruction due to their plan. How would heaven decree a plan like that knowing that would be the cause of their destruction? We need this intervention, at least a clean table. Even with the consciousness rising so rapidly these factions are so crafty that we most likely wouldn't be able to remove them from power. We need a clean slate and full disclosure.

Still, I agree it feels wrong not actually achieving it on our own. Needing some catalyst or intervention. Not sure if we'll ever be taken seriously by them, even tho they say we'll be regarded as one of them.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by enteri
How are you even sure that we would reach ascension without their direct intervention? What could and propably would happen is that we'd be enslaved by the same factions for another millenia or two while they waited for us. Our ascension would be hindered even further. Plus I don't think that's even a possibility now that Gaia is ascending under us.

In my previous post I typed it a bit wrong saying that you don't have to fear for them. What I meant is that you don't have to be afraid of their downfall and destruction due to their plan. How would heaven decree a plan like that knowing that would be the cause of their destruction? We need this intervention, at least a clean table. Even with the consciousness rising so rapidly these factions are so crafty that we most likely wouldn't be able to remove them from power. We need a clean slate and full disclosure.

Still, I agree it feels wrong not actually achieving it on our own. Needing some catalyst or intervention. Not sure if we'll ever be taken seriously by them, even tho they say we'll be regarded as one of them.

When you speak of "clean slate" are you speaking indirectly about re-booting the Matrix?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
The truth of the matter is that we do not need these parasites. They need us.
A copy of a copy makes a poor duplicate.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I can only speak for myself, not for the rest of the human race, but:

I forgive you, for you don't know what you are doing.
-----------
I think it's important to note that I wasn't speaking to Brianegan in the above, but to the ones he addresses with his post. At this point, I haven't figured out whom he is addressing in his thread, which is not so important for me to know. My guess would be that they could be the bloodline, the elite above the mundane elite. Hence, it would make sence why Brianegan is so mysterious in his post, without revealing any true "secrets", as he is just obeying a given law. I could be mistaken, but some important keywords within his text have left me with this impression .....

Love, peace
edit on 19-3-2011 by SunLightyear because: mistake corrected

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SunLightyear

i forgive them too and i think this is the gift they need to accept from humankind , they are seeking something thru us and not from us , i think it's time for them to join us on our common goal now the tape of this virtual existance is running out . when it's our emotions they seek they will find the best ones to be givin to them freely without the need to provoke or force . there gift is given from humankind, i hope they come to see this insight.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Hello All,

Is it time to put the whole thing to rest?

We ask ET to come to our skies globally on the date given so that we can begin to clear up the confusion that humanity has about them. I, like many people, have a picture based on the sum total of my experiences, and this picture, when compared to what other people have to say, is, as usual, different. The confusion level in this topic is too high, and it must be dealt with. Operation Asking will be the first step in an attempt to eliminate this confusion, and where we go from here will be based on the outcome of this first attempt at contact. Also, it needs to be understood that there is NO leadership in this picture. The idea is to get the word out globally and each and every person who wishes to try this will stand on their own two feet and simply pass the word along to every spot on the globe. This is NOT a “me” project – this is a “humanity” project. I will answer questions if necessary, but the idea is that people need to focus on themselves and on completing this project if they want it done: the picture is super-simple.

The date used in this ( 7 / 20 / 2011 @ 5:20 AM Greenwich time ) only has to do with my final conclusions and is NOT something people have to adopt as a belief. Everyone is free to continue to believe whatever they choose regarding ET, including the notion that ET is here to do us harm. I have never had an ounce of trouble from them since 1955 when my experiences began, and there are others who say the same thing. One side or the other is wrong in this dual-aspect picture, and we will hopefully clear THIS problem up once and for all.

This date of 7 / 20 / 11 marks the time when the Orion nebula rises with the sun as viewed from Stonehenge. The nebula is the archetype for a symbol that we have lost, whose age goes back some 40,000 years. Stonehenge was chosen for its ancient history and picture, and for no other reason. This is OUR date and OUR picture for this - period. No one is forcing anyone to believe what I have found concerning it.

Regarding the why's of this “asking to come”:

In the topic of UFOs one picture has remained constant - the overall uniform confusion and resultant guesswork regarding ET and their flitting presence in our skies. In all of these years of ‘things happening’, there is still no uniform consensus as to what is going on, so, on the date selected, we are ‘ASKING THEM’ to provide the people of earth with evidence of their presence and put at least that much of the problem to rest. For those who believe the so-called “Powers That Be” have this type of flying technology and could fool us, let me just say that even if this was true and they had flying UFO-like craft, they cannot have as many ships as it would take to fill our skies on a global level – so, that ends THAT problem. Also, we are NOT asking for a landing, as quite frankly I believe this would upset a great many people, and the appearance in the sky, for some, would be upsetting enough. The picture involved is really no different than a young child's first look out of a window, and learning that there is more to his or her world than the house they live in. As the child grows, the picture of the world becomes larger still; this is just the next step in that picture's enlargement.

Regarding the HOW'S of "asking" ET to show up on that date, I leave this up to you. Some people, like myself, know for a fact their life is closely monitored; others are not sure. Do whatever you feel you should do to get a message out to them, if indeed you feel this is even necessary. Personally, I feel they watch everything here and know exactly what’s going on, so I do not believe there will be a problem.

One last thing ... there is no way this arrival can be guaranteed to happen – we are asking; there may be things we do not know about. Personally, I think it will happen as they have been doing this for decades, just not in a global organized manor. Also, we are not asking them to fly over restricted airspace and cause a military panic (even though this seems to happen fairly regularly). We are leaving the ‘hows’ of this picture up to them.

I believe the time has come for us as a people to grow up and meet the neighbors. I believe the time has come to TRY and eliminate the questions we have been plagued with for decades regarding ET and their presence here. It seems the world leaders cannot be trusted to share what they know - if indeed they know anything. This is OUR planet – not theirs - and we want to know.

Please copy and paste this message to everyone you know, on every spot on the globe. This is not spam, this is for real.

This email address is for important and not casual contact. Spam will be dealt with.

Thank you
OC
[email protected]

P.S. Sunday 3/20 puts the event 4 months out. A reminder will be posted on the 20th of each month and the day before 7/20/2011

edit on 19-3-2011 by hiflier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Isn't Cute a term / word used when referring to things kids say, or do ?

How many kids have the compassion and intelligence to write what the OP has written ? or to even be able to comprehend what was written and the way it was...

The member who wrote the cute comment is from the yoga path and follows it deeply. This person posted an indepth message on another thread of mine and was very caring in motive.... Without knowing about this first post from that member I can see how the cute remark would be taken like that but dont worry their intention was to acknowledge that in deed they had read this thread as well and enjoyed it...

I appreciate the defence in my honor and I thank you for how you felt after reading it but your judgment of this person was simply a little to quick, very comendable, but still they meant no harm....

Although many will come to the same conclusion without the knowledge of the other post so thank you for pointing it out for the rest to understand as well.

Please visit the two other threads I have posted if you will and I hope they will offer assistance in a confusing time.

Your heart is showing......I like it....

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join