It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the fleet above my head

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Very intriguing thread, I must say. It will be interesting to keep an eye out as events unfold. I will be keeping this thread in mind and heart.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brianegan

Originally posted by randyvs
Another aspiring writer? That's all it could be.

Tell me I nailed it?

You nailed it.

Well damned if you didn't take all the fun right of my post.

Then again, I have proven a point.
That being that you are no mental slouch on a social level either. SnF

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Another aspiring writer? That's all it could be.

Tell me I nailed it?

You nailed it.

Well damned if you didn't take all the fun right of my post.

Then again, I have proven a point.
That being that you are no mental slouch on a social level either. SnF

lol....I just gave you what you asked for....it was fun for me and I detect a little fun on your end as well.

As for the original post. It would take a writer to place those type of words in that order would it not?

I responded as I did because yes I can write but I would have to in order to do what was needed.

Trust me when I say that I care for their safety but it is hard to not care more for those that have shared in my pain. This message is for both parties.

I was joining you in your entertaining post because if you dont laugh at yourself then everyone else will do it for you. lol ....

I am no stranger

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Brianegan. I just don't know. I reply openly to you and you reply with cliche 3, 8 and 17 from the "How to Keep Em Guessing" handbook. Your veracity drops.

You reply abruptly to another, " Nailed it".

From all the back and forth, on this thread, if I am to believe anyones veracity I get this.

1. It is fact/fiction that there is an alien race, watching and interfering with humanity for the longest time
2. It is fact/fiction that there are more than one alien race watching and interfering with humanity, etc.
3. It is fact/fiction that there are more than one alien race, and some are here to protect us and others not.
4. It is fact/fiction that there is one or more alien race sucking off of our energy or souls.
5. It is fact/fiction that the human race is very special and that a universal tide will turn depending on our ability to get through this time.
6. It is fact/fiction that maybe you are alien and maybe human and maybe both at the same time as in Wanderers.
7. THIS IS THE TIME AND ALL WILL BE KNOWN SOON.

Now here is the thing brianegan. Morons have been hollering this for ages and I'm up to here with listening to morons. When the wheat cannot offer anything more than does the chaff then it might just as well be chaff.

If you have nothing more then this confused jumbo to help this poor unenlightened earthling at a time when our species and our future appears to be up for grabs then I for one will just ask you to keep it to yourselves.

And if you are just a writer...well... Whatta trip. You managed to take my shallow attempts at open mindedness and pee in my brain.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
OP - You may only be making matters worse.

I've never been visited or had a fleet above my head..why? Because I don't care for pesky Greys.

The more energy you give them, the more appealing you become.

If somebody wants to be visited by aliens then one needs only to have them in ones thoughts, to have images/representations of them, or to give them any credence at all.

Stop wasting your energy and they will seize to exist in your universe.

Writing them letters (addressed to ATS) is a little dangerous.

Fu#k em'

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
It`s basically simple people, what we are seeing in the world is is basically an exact reflection of what is happening
in 7 dimensions. The same manipulation that has been happening here on earth since the beginning is happening everywhere. They all know by now that game is over, you can`t escape your shadow.

Every master has it`s own master and we all become aware of that fact sometime.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TerryMcGuire
Brianegan. I just don't know. I reply openly to you and you reply with cliche 3, 8 and 17 from the "How to Keep Em Guessing" handbook. Your veracity drops.

You reply abruptly to another, " Nailed it".

From all the back and forth, on this thread, if I am to believe anyones veracity I get this.

1. It is fact/fiction that there is an alien race, watching and interfering with humanity for the longest time
2. It is fact/fiction that there are more than one alien race watching and interfering with humanity, etc.
3. It is fact/fiction that there are more than one alien race, and some are here to protect us and others not.
4. It is fact/fiction that there is one or more alien race sucking off of our energy or souls.
5. It is fact/fiction that the human race is very special and that a universal tide will turn depending on our ability to get through this time.
6. It is fact/fiction that maybe you are alien and maybe human and maybe both at the same time as in Wanderers.
7. THIS IS THE TIME AND ALL WILL BE KNOWN SOON.

Now here is the thing brianegan. Morons have been hollering this for ages and I'm up to here with listening to morons. When the wheat cannot offer anything more than does the chaff then it might just as well be chaff.

If you have nothing more then this confused jumbo to help this poor unenlightened earthling at a time when our species and our future appears to be up for grabs then I for one will just ask you to keep it to yourselves.

And if you are just a writer...well... Whatta trip. You managed to take my shallow attempts at open mindedness and pee in my brain.

You misunderstand me. I gave you the only possible true response to your reply. Your anger has led you to a conclusion that if the path was not revisted would be a suppressant to shut you up.

Their fleet is that of legendary size and technology so far advanced that no other race would dare sacrifice themselves for a slave. It would be suicide so please do not be angry if they didnt try. If you speak of those that seem to be helping us, you are noticing a diversion that was intended not for your eyes. I only say this because you are on the right path as I said but have placed anger in areas that do not deserve it depending on their choice. Its hard to see through the fog but if you can see that everyone will believe what you say as long as its a compliment then you may begin to see why it is needed to play the role of ally instead of enslaver. It is easier to herd the sheep into the gate when they trust the one who is pointing the way. Trust me when I say that no help is coming yet we have nothing to fear. What they search for is not compatible with their method. A method that we exude the exact opposite of. If you get what I mean.

Listen I am sorry but I already wrote why we are here and if you didnt read that part of the posts I suggest you return to find it. You might see why I must reply in the manner in which I do because what you are used to is conterproductive. Most people already get it but dont realize how far back it stretches. I will not defend what wasnt even intended for you so please tell me how I urinated into your head

because i thought it was sugur plums and gum drops....

You have to have a little fun even with the most serious of topics because if no one does then the balance is yet again in need of mending...........and I'm tired, and it sounds like you are too.

All in all.

You are in good hands. the truth is coming

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beyond Creation
OP - You may only be making matters worse.

I've never been visited or had a fleet above my head..why? Because I don't care for pesky Greys.

The more energy you give them, the more appealing you become.

If somebody wants to be visited by aliens then one needs only to have them in ones thoughts, to have images/representations of them, or to give them any credence at all.

Stop wasting your energy and they will seize to exist in your universe.

Writing them letters (addressed to ATS) is a little dangerous.

Fu#k em'

Good point.......

Although if your father was being manipulated to do very bad things to a very large group without his knowledge would you also say f==k him as well or would you defend him and try to prove his innocence.

What I mean is that they know not what they do. If there is a chance they can be spared then they deserve the chance especially when this is a simulation and their actions really are having no effect on our actual state. Its never fun being labeled the bad guy when you thought you were doing the right thing. They are just playing their part as you were when you lost your temper the last time.

Lets see what they choose. I wrote it for them not just because of them.

They think they are god trying to claim their power so they may unite the world in peace through their found power. It is the same mistake we all have made at one point and the same lesson we all were to learn. It is extremely tempting to desire it and they were meant to take the bate. Dont be so hard on your father or brother or whatever. They just need some love their playing a tough role. Very demanding

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Senser

It`s basically simple people, what we are seeing in the world is is basically an exact reflection of what is happening
in 7 dimensions. The same manipulation that has been happening here on earth since the beginning is happening everywhere. They all know by now that game is over, you can`t escape your shadow.

There is one who breaks the mold that is so perfect that you ARE going to cry when you see him again. (he might do the same) As for dimensions I am aware of only two.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

the truth is coming

When is the truth coming? What is the time frame for the truth you speak of?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Hello ATS,

Very interesting reading, especially because it expresses in words some very strong feelings I have and couldn't articulate. The following really resonated.

OP:
"At this point you still have time to make up for the sacrifices our race has endured for you to achieve your goal. "
" Given the trials that you have put us through to create mass emotions
I’m sure you get the point and I no longer fear you so come if you will."

And elzon

" if you remember, the "black plague" was a massacre of humanity by what seems to be a small group of individuals with biological weapons. "

"So, it is not so much a case of us reconciling with them as them reconciling with us. We have a little to appologize for, but they have A LOT TO APPOLOGIZE FOR ! "

I feel the same. I also remember the discussion about the scholar who started to write his thesis about "The common denominator of major human conflicts" seeking to prove it was MONEY and ended up with, you know, the "fleet".

And cattle mutilations? Sorry, we pay for our steak on this planet.
Abductions? Who gives them the right? We give more respect to animals than they treat abductees.
And in the bible they allowed themselves to commit atrocities which today would put Ghadaffi to shame.

So I say: bring em' on. I am not afraid and expect a lot of explaining to do. If "they" chose to evaporate me, so be it. But I'm not fooled by their magic anymore. I also have "magical gadgets" on a data plan...

Cheers

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Brianegan

''Although if your father was being manipulated to do very bad things to a very large group without his knowledge would you also say f==k him as well or would you defend him and try to prove his innocence. ''

I would try to find peace with it.

Please leave my family out of this.

''What I mean is that they know not what they do. If there is a chance they can be spared then they deserve the chance especially when this is a simulation and their actions really are having no effect on our actual state. Its never fun being labeled the bad guy when you thought you were doing the right thing. They are just playing their part as you were when you lost your temper the last time.''

I don't really know what I do, but I know that I, just as every conscious (soul bearing) being does, have a choice to decide whether I follow orders or follow my heart. If these beings have no soul then they have no choice. As far as I know these creatures have no emotions or sense of morality so they neither care what they are labeled or understand the concept of 'doing the right thing' .

''Lets see what they choose. I wrote it for them not just because of them.''

Let's not.

''They think they are god trying to claim their power so they may unite the world in peace through their found power. It is the same mistake we all have made at one point and the same lesson we all were to learn. It is extremely tempting to desire it and they were meant to take the bate. Don't be so hard on your father or brother or whatever. They just need some love their playing a tough role. Very demanding ''

They're not my family as they did not come from the same place nor will their path of evolution take them there.
We are all evolving but not necessarily to the same dimension(s).

''They think they are God'' - Just like their family, the Lizzies. Whatever you do my friend, don't for one second believe that these beings are our superior. They are not. Sure they exist but they know nothing more that the world of creation. Some of us belong to the world 'Beyond creation' .

I'm quite looking forward to the ride home and if I see any greys then I'll stop to offer a ride, but chances are, they'd prefer to stick to what they believe is their Kingdom. But when all the subjects have moved on, who needs a King?

Ok, maybe to 'fu#k em' is poor advice, so I'll try again. Put some music on, phone somebody you've not spoken to in a while, pray for the victims of the Japan EQ but don't mess around with the greys. They really don't know how to party anyway.

Some may say that life isn't about partying, but it is, or at least it will be.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Senser

There is one who breaks the mold that is so perfect that you ARE going to cry when you see him again. (he might do the same) As for dimensions I am aware of only two.

A mold that is perfect has to be broken down and recycled.

Perfection also has i`ts counterpart which is chaos. Also what is perfection? It is subjective to say the least, so objectively it is not. If there is infinity there can`t be perfection, if there is no such thing as infinity then perfection will become chaos again and the quest for prefection starts again.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Brian you are a good writer. You kept my attention and right now that isn't an easy task.

I always seem like the odd person in any group so I'll get to the point of my post.

It is my belief that there are others in our universe.

But, I get the sense that you are speaking about our Father God and the angels.

It is as if God is creating, rinising and repeating the process over and over.

I do undestand the pain some of us suffer. Sometimes we have to be down and looking up to see the truth.

It's close.

I'm ready.

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
An interesting read.Hopefully the right ears are not deaf as per your stated intention. Bravo for your courage to articulate your conclusions. Our perspectives are all pieces of this puzzle.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Thank you Brianegan. My hope is that you understand I have no anger over your words nor upset for you. I have frustration with automatic platitudes spilled out by uncaring superstar wannabes.

I would like you to know that I interface with reality, hypothetically.
That is I trust my five senses to a high degree, but leave room for the imperfections and probability of errors in transmission of information to my mind.

Information which comes to me from channels other than my five senses I hold in a condition of being "Possible". I balance these possibilities and inter-relate them while emphasizing those possibilities which allow for the continued intake of further information.(I try to keep an open mind), which I then add to my compendium of possibilities.

This is why used the term fact/fiction so often in my list to you.

Should you read my last post once again you will see that my reference to brain peeing(which I tossed in because I to think it good, a chuckle now and then) was not in reference to you, but to you who might be nothing more than a writer playing wordsmith at the expense of the innocent. Remember, you to me are hypothetical. There is the hypothetical you who is what he says, the you who BELIEVES what he says he is and a writer who believes nothing. I chastise only the hypothetical to me writer should he be the true brianegan. Only the writer alone is the moron who gathers in my displeasure.

When I refer to morons I refer to any who blithely toss around information that is easily mistaken for what is true
with no concern for those who are either taken in or are thrown into turmoil because of that information.

With your replies to me I do not see you this way as this is my preference, a preference arrived at by the balancing of possibilities which offer the hope of further valuable information.

Yours at least until we see more clearly

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Nicely done, solid effort.

And if you are still reading this, mind the uneducated. We human folk fear you more than you may know, more than we may know.

Honestly, it’s because you’re Aliens. Yes, it’s a race thing…
And if your race just lands in some busy section of society and be like, “Sup? We’re here,” people are going to freak out and a lot of them will be shooting at you with stuff, be it a drunken red neck or, worse still, another country. I hoped you considered this in your careful calculations.

Just remember the five P’s; Proper Planning Prevents Poor Performance!

That being said, one good certain outcome is not only the unity that will develop between people of other races (blacks, whites, Indians, Asians, et cetera), but that between countries… continents.

Best of luck chaps, keep it tidy.

edit on 18-3-2011 by Monkeygod333 because: *at

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Nice post, and im tracking.

STAR & FLAG Brother.

Lets see how friendly they are.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
To the op:

Your fear for them is misplaced. Heaven has decreed them to act as they have done. Being in contact with the divine basically makes it impossible for them to make such a mistake you describe.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beyond Creation

''Although if your father was being manipulated to do very bad things to a very large group without his knowledge would you also say f==k him as well or would you defend him and try to prove his innocence. ''

I would try to find peace with it.

Please leave my family out of this.

''What I mean is that they know not what they do. If there is a chance they can be spared then they deserve the chance especially when this is a simulation and their actions really are having no effect on our actual state. Its never fun being labeled the bad guy when you thought you were doing the right thing. They are just playing their part as you were when you lost your temper the last time.''

I don't really know what I do, but I know that I, just as every conscious (soul bearing) being does, have a choice to decide whether I follow orders or follow my heart. If these beings have no soul then they have no choice. As far as I know these creatures have no emotions or sense of morality so they neither care what they are labeled or understand the concept of 'doing the right thing' .

To speak of the first part, I don't think he was talking about your father, more like our father.

I don't believe in religion and am not very religious but do believe we have a creator whether spiritual or non-terrestrial. That's the father he was talking about. I'm under the impression that some of us have figured out he's talking about the Grey species and there's a suggestion that they are manipulating life and matter to help themselves and ourselves as species.

You mention they have no emotions or sense of morality due to their nature as told by abductees and those who experienced them.

From what I gather, the OP gives reason for that. We as humans have emotions naturally built into us from birth. They do not. They probably do care about us (as suggested in the OP) but because they can't express emotion just as some humans can't, they're trying to manipulate our DNA for their own desires so that they can express themselves and feel what we feel, making communication with us much easier.

Now I can't say that I understood everything about the OP other than what I mentioned in the above paragraph and that they seem to be the good guys helping protect us perhaps? Are we meant to send out love and not fear to them so that they feel able to help us more and communicate better?

I also enjoyed the OP because of the length of it. Again, if it was a short post then it wouldn't have made much sense for us human readers but to me it was indeed full of logic and in depth precision which I as a human prefer myself. I need to know every single detail and so I applaud brianegan for that.

What I have to ask is this though. First of all, do they read as we imagine or do they read using the mind and thoughts of people who are studying every word you typed? Secondly, am I anywhere close to figuring this out or have I trodden a path completely different to the one you laid out in your OP?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join