It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the fleet above my head

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Brian Egan...

Wow,
That was quite the read for a forum post..
But well worth it! Thanks!

I love your writing.
How you write, how your words flow, your thoughts,
all very niice mate!

Very good read,
very well done!!

Many thanks for sharing this!
It is appreciated.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Hello brianegan,

Glad you know that.
edit on 19-3-2011 by hiflier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

If you are interested I have two other posts that are linked to eachother that you may also enjoy..I have been told that one of them is hard to read but part of that post is to strengthen the brain by working it in a different way than normal.

Thank you for your kind words

and there is still one more thread to come.....

the other two:

"have you ever gotten stuck in a dream"
and "I'd like to be converted"

those search terms will bring them up...

again thank you and I'm not done yet...and you r going to love whats next....

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by hiflier

me two....

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Hello brianegan,

Originally posted by Brianegan
reply to post by hiflier

me two....

OK. See you in a month.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by hiflier

I had a dream last night that I would like to share the main theme with you....

I will now welcome your return in a month because you will see the way to balance your intention and that of any original thread....

Everyone gets upset when someone changes the topic they started because it right away shows a lack of compassion for what the op was trying to do and the op really cared enough to start a thread about it.

We all can see the reason why it hurts but we can all agree that the topic changer might be just as important. When you return implement this and all will be fine and you can still direct people to your thread to make sure your message is heard. My dream was a bunch of different scenarios all pointing out the greatness in a give and take balanced choice of actions.

Upon the next time you come do this and use it as you travel:

Read the original posting and replies until the last page comes up (most of the time its not that much to get through). When you get there pick a few or even one point from these posts that you LIKED and write a heartfelt message thanking the op for bringing it up and WHY. If you dont like something then its your choice and everyone else should have the same oppurtunity, At the bottom of your reply place a link to your thread with your motive for writing what you have started. For everyone who just got done reading your extremely nice response reading your thread will be with the right intention and your goal will have a much better chance at being heard and spread.. Try to keep this part short and sweet enough to try and not take attention away from the current subject matter in that thread. Just enough to post the link and a discription if the title isnt enough. The longer one has to take to read an off topic post the more they will forget about what they originally were talking about.

By doing this you would have shown care for the ops intention (since it normally is for the well being of other) and your post will be filled with only positive thoughts which will motivate everyone else to become curious about the link that you have posted and the give and take will be complete.

If the give is left out of the equation, you message will not be argued because it is wrong or they even dissagree. Your message will fall on def ears because if the hand that wrote it is not here to give then we must fear the words because they might try to take somethings else instead of give. This might not be the case but many will not read it because their instincts say that this person doesnt care so whatever they are saying probasbly will be the same style.

Give and take.....will work with every single part of everyday life...I challenge you to test my words...When engaged in a conversation with anyone. It doesnt matter who. Think in your head to approach this person with the "give" side of the equation first. This will spawn more conversation that has nothing to do with what you wanted. You will theoreticlly be the shoulder they were looking for to cry on so to speak. It will be obvious to know when the take part of the equation is safe to proceed with and the response you will get will be exactly what you hoped the response would be. Dont forget to find the things you like about what they said and comliment them on it before you sart applying the "take" side of the equation.

You will find if this is praticed for a few days in a row (maybe even less depending on how quick of a learner one is) that you will begin to see a change in the way people speak to you. Eventually it will become you main way of communicating and eventually you will find more and more things that you like with give part of the equation until the give actually becomes the take and they work hand and hand. The ones that normally are mean will have a change of heart and the ones that were already nice will be there when you need anything at all. You will be surprised what happens when you put others first and yourself second. Not speaking about you hiflier because Im sure you put others first but try this excercise and I promise you will be amazed at the results.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
A warning:

Basically, when the program reaches the threshold point, all hell breaks loose. I recommend a "step down program" for the matrix system, they don't have to reveal themselves, they just have to dissassemble the matrix, take down the transmitters, and gradually return this planet to its natural state. They do not realise the powers that they are messing with, I can sense the entire fabric of reality, the conscious life-force of the planet, its holding on, trying everything it can not to break. When their system algorithm intersects the key vibratory frequency that codes the actual life-force of this planet, their machines cross into the domain of the fabric of the life-force itself, when this happens, there is a violent reaction, "I" will become a valid frequency for the energies of the planet, and when that happens, "hell" will enter the minds of all individuals who have "sold out" to the system... Basically, Satan and his deception, selling souls etc etc....

Don't say I didn't warn you....
edit on 18-3-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

Satan blabla fear bla bla evil bla..without the so called satan the game in this realm is over, It`s the illusion. that is why we forget when we begin a new cycle, because if we knew that there is no satan or evil (fear, misery) and so on, there would no game (to learn from). Or actually when we realise there no satan or god for that matter
we begin another game, a game that wouldnt make much sense even if we were told right now as it would make any sense, it would be like charlie browns teacher talking to him.

You guys are way to in to pacman as you don`t realise yet that there is something called battlefield 5 to play.
Same rulz apply basically, that is winning and playing a part, but with much more "freedom"| and ejoyabilty but this is still only a game, and untill you figure that out you won`t know the difference..
But if battlefield 5 is the only game you have ever played, you get bored with it and you dream of a game that is even better than that.This is life my friends, evolution, spiritually and physically is the path to greater freedoms but also greater responsibilty,
Games are nice but there is a also a life out there worth exploring which you are part of and this is true on every level, the highest and the lowest.

If the ones who play world of warcraft who have been playing the game from the beginning and have established wealth and reputation, are being told by the the new ones coming in that they have a unfair advantadge only because they have been playing it from the beginning and that they want a game that with the same principles but better in every aspect, visually, nicer models and greater freedom.
The ones that have been playing it from the beginning would say heck no!!! i put all this effort creating what is mine! you should get in line, and put as much effort in as i did to achieve what i have!
What they dont realise is that they are not the avatar that they have been playing, but the person behind the computer who has a normal life too. Even though they realise they are in a game they get angry, sad and even depressed when the game doesnt go their way. even when they get killed and walk away from their keyboard it could effect them in their ''real'' life as they are still consumed by mixed emotions.

If you understand the true significance of this you will attain greater freedom in every aspect of excistence, but of course we will forget at some point. But this message will be read by many new ones who will ride the kings highway, and will see the light of my star,which they will have become theirselves when i have travelled on.
edit on 20-3-2011 by Senser because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-3-2011 by Senser because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Senser

That was an AMAZING analigy....well thought out, well written, well maintained....Thank you for putting that in this thread....

Preach on my kin....and keep telling everyone how everything is working toward learning why we forget and how important it will be that we can remember when we are back home on the other side.....and revel in appreciation...

Beautiful just beautiful.....

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

reply to post by Senser

That was an AMAZING analigy....well thought out, well written, well maintained....Thank you for putting that in this thread....

Preach on my kin....and keep telling everyone how everything is working toward learning why we forget and how important it will be that we can remember when we are back home on the other side.....and revel in appreciation...

Beautiful just beautiful.....

Thank you very much. I`m just at the beginning rembering who i am trying to co-create now there is time left.

I hope to meet all you behind the scenes one day, what a glorious day that will be

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Hello Brianegan,

Thank You. See you then. Peace.

edit on 20-3-2011 by hiflier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
They will be announcing their choice shortly. They have began to make their rounds as a group instead of smaller sized recon missions....reports are coming in from all over the world now and is no longer spaced out anymore.....hear me brothers and sisters....be ready to accept their choice and respond with stillness in your heart and NO FEAR....To those that I call on in my next thread know what it means when they announce what they do by studying the past information in these threads...As your eyes begin to follow your belief, they will uncover more and more within as the fog slowly is lifted.

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=10853513#pid10853513

that is the proof and will lead you to the rest of the reports....

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Brianegan

That was them?

I'm intrigued, I've seen on two other threads that the months of April, May and August may play a part in building up to what may happen on October 28th. Now I know things can change depending on conscious choice but would the possibility fit in with your threads if they continued on their current path and didn't change?

It all seems to fall into place the more I think about it. We as people define our world with appointed leaders due to the past but if we shed all of that and realised this world was always meant to be shared equally amongst everything living on it, it might be a start for the human race.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

They will be announcing their choice shortly.

And their choice will be accepted, for there is no right or wrong.

Their choice is just a tool they hand over to you, me and us, still it is up to you, me and the rest of us to either accept this tool and make use of it, or to decline it. I for one second Brianegan's choice to respond with stillness in my heart, peaceful and without fears, as I think one cannot fight fire with fire.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7

That was them?

I'm intrigued, I've seen on two other threads that the months of April, May and August may play a part in building up to what may happen on October 28th. Now I know things can change depending on conscious choice but would the possibility fit in with your threads if they continued on their current path and didn't change?

It all seems to fall into place the more I think about it. We as people define our world with appointed leaders due to the past but if we shed all of that and realised this world was always meant to be shared equally amongst everything living on it, it might be a start for the human race.

I do not know the exact time line that this all will unfold because as you said each choice can alter it schedule. It does not alter the objective of this simulation and will decide their fate. I two hope they learn the reason why it should be sharded. Either way, which ever choice they have made will fit everything together more and more as each day passes, and what is within will help light the path for the next steps we are to take....

If they dont we are to show them what they missed.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SunLightyear

Here, here.......love reigns over all...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7

That was them?

I forgot to say and yes it would completely to your first question.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

That was a very thoughtful and well-written letter. I understood what you were saying. You should continue to post things like this on here. _javascript:icon('
')

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by xKhaosXREVolutionXx

That was a very thoughtful and well-written letter. I understood what you were saying. You should continue to post things like this on here. _javascript:icon('
')

I have one more coming until this is completed......

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I won't ask you to inform us when it is completed (I'm not referring to your next thread.) because I think we will have to find out for ourselves. I also read one of your other threads and it made perfect sense. You definitely know what you are talking about so may I send you a PM?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by xKhaosXREVolutionXx

You didnt have to ask...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join