It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Debunkers....

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

Did you really have to fabricate images when I gave a page with over a hundred photos? Here it is again for reference:

No, I didn't fabricate anything. Please review the site you linked. Those images are directly from your link.

The evidence simply speaks for itself.

No it doesn't. I pointed out two images that the site is completely lying about. The majority of the rest are pictures of normal contrails.

Can you refute the points made in my previous post?

What images do you feel are "proof"?

ZombieJesus, you would make an excellent propaganda agent.
I know you have a fetish, but why beat a dead horse?

Can you address the topic at hand without making personal quips?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

No need to respond, just thought you may like these...

flickrhivemind.net...

One last thing these are all contrails. They do seem to also fit the description of what some call chemtrails. So I must ask this...

How can you tell the difference of the two from just looking at it?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
weather modification-shielding the sun for global warming
one way to spray haze that spreads out and clouds the whole sky after a few passes; or they just spray reflectives up high-to give a crappy blue-[cant cloud everyday-we would notice that]-[we here in n wisconsin are missing alot of blue sky days.
Anyway it is as i said before-its global dimming-like project cloverleaf
I COMMEND ALL WHO TRY TO GET THE CHEM-TRAIL ISSUE OUT-REAL EARTHLINGS YOU ALL ARE--its a shame all the debunkers-just like when we talk about the wars-or 911-evil bastards LOOK UP PEOPLE

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

Why are you lying?

Look, direct links to the images from YOUR source:

pic 1

pic 2

edit on 20/3/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

I COMMEND ALL WHO TRY TO GET THE CHEM-TRAIL ISSUE OUT-REAL EARTHLINGS YOU ALL ARE--its a shame all the debunkers-just like when we talk about the wars-or 911-evil bastards LOOK UP PEOPLE

People with a normalcy bias have difficulties reacting to something they have not experienced before. People also tend to interpret warnings in the most optimistic way possible, seizing on any ambiguities to infer a less serious situation.

"Nope, nothing to see folks. Everything is just fine. Now move along." (sarc)

edit on 20-3-2011 by Toots because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

Wife finally went to bed... So Tinker AFB was home for the B52.

I grew up in Oklhoma. And my brother was a jet mech. Tinker AFB was the B52 home and The B52 needed to use an afterburner at times. And those were the engines he worked on.

Try using fuel, water, oil, and to afterburn. What the # do you not need to know... Add whatever and try it.

After burner technology. It's simple and only in military, for the most parts, jets.

Chemtrails started in the 70's. It was simple back then, boost the power. Hello Mr. Science: lets add: whatever. Regan: hell yes.

To the people that will kill me if I say everything, I have no problem with seeding the sky. If we didn't, we would die. But we will die, anyway. And the sky will only last as long as you mask it. But thank you; I understand to a point. We are not trying to kill or control the minds of US citizens (at least with Chemtrails). It is just a controled

"Controlled"

use of climate altering and enhancing activity

and some other # you might, money hungry MF industry complex, throw in there.

more to come, till you kill me

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
reply to post by crompton

Where are you? Without knowing that your post is pretty meaningless. And don't just say Scotland

Why is it meaningless, I find that remark rude and a very typical reply from a chemtrail debunker.
I am very near to Gourock and very aware of what flights are what and know the difference between a commercial flight and a military one.

Contrails may be from aircraft that flew over several minutes ago, or even ones that were produced hundreds of miles away and have drifted over your area in the 100mph+ winds which typically exist at such altitudes.
You didn't understand what I said, I was watching the jets fly overhead leaving trails and was monitoring them in REAL TIME, that means at the same time as they were still overhead.

These are contrails from commercial airliners flying over Lochaber (though not today, obviously), I don't have any photos from other parts I'm afraid.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/029e9e8c33e6.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/10f5b9f9e921.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/55d5a07e3e1f.jpg[/atsimg]

Down here today the air aloft is too dry - so nice clear skies and only the odd, transient, short-lived contrails. When they aren't leaving contrails you really forget just how many aircraft are up there!

Everyday is chemtrail day, whatever the weather -20C and snow, 7C and mainly overcast or on rare days when we get a perfectly clear sunrise and 16C or so they start spraying around 11.00 - 12.00 a.m.

edit on 20-3-2011 by crompton because: edit

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Too bad you didn't actually view the images and look at some of the image tags - chemtrails.
No need to say any more than that.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by zipcode80013
Tinker AFB was the B52 home and The B52 needed to use an afterburner at times. And those were the engines he worked on.

Except the B-52 engines did not have afterburners.... so if you get something so simple like that wrong how can we believe anything you say?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mayura
Ahem...
imageevent.com...
Need I say more?

Wow! Thanks for posting a bare link, with no statement of its relevance to the topic.
Your un-blinking endorsement of such gibberish ( yes, I went to the link) belies the empty-headed grasping at straws that passes for "research" in the "chemtrail" hysteria. Self-reported self-diagnoses seem to be the foundation of this pseudo-religion, without any real, verifiable scientific analysis.

Let me give you an example of how a real-life "conspiracy theory" actually plays out, especially when lives and the environment are at stake:

In the "man-made global warming" (AGW) debate, advocates contend that all of mankind, in fact, all life on Earth is endangered due to unbridled reliance on fossil fuels which has and is and will continue to change the global climate.

On either side of the debate there are governments and government agencies (e.g., NASA, NOAA, the UK MET, the US EPA), non-governmental agencies (the UN IPCC), public institutions (Hadley/CRU, MIT, UofC), private alliances ( the NAS, UoCS) and individuals and their organizations and websites applying data and resources to analyze, define and describe the "problem" and its resolution.

Hundreds of billions of dollars have been spent or committed to be spent to address the issue, and programs established (carbon-trading) to actually attempt to do something about "it."

All this for a problem that may or may not have a present impact and may or may not have long term implications, but upon which its advocates claim a "scientific consensus."

Now, for the "chemtrail" hypothesis, let's assume that there ARE airplanes spewing something into the air other than normal exhaust on a regular basis.

The hypothetical "consensus" stops dead in its tracks right there.

The faithful do not agree on who is doing this. They do not agree on how they are doing this. They do not agree on why they are doing this. They do not agree on what the effects are. There is not even any agreement on what the implications of ignorance/indifference are, or how to "cure" the results if it ended today.

Compare the effort, publicity, implications and science of AGW to those of "chemtrails."

Notice, I have made no criticisms of the "chemtrail science" up to this point.

From what I've seen, the best most ATS members can offer are personal experiences ("I know what I saw." "I know how I feel.), and random links to various money-making enterprises that endorse a continued belief, or cobbled-together snippets and cherry-picked quotes from various sources that support one or another version of the overall "chemtrail" experience, but when taken as a whole or examined in depth, add NOTHING to the proof or disproof of the underlying hypothesis.

Every single "chemtrail" believer claims there is SCIENCE to back them up. Show me.

From here on out, I defy anyone on ATS to start their posts with a cogent hypothesis.

What, exactly, do you believe? How can we look at it and test it?

Where is the money? Where is the objective data? Where are the reproducible analyses? Where is the fear, motivation and call to action among the general public?

No one here or at any of the websites profiting from the hysteria has offered anything close to a coherent "consensus" on ANYTHING.

Face it. Until you offer more than unsupported links to gibberish, no rational person will take anything you have to offer on this seriously.

deny ignorance
jw

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Mayura

No need to respond, just thought you may like these...

flickrhivemind.net...

One last thing these are all contrails. They do seem to also fit the description of what some call chemtrails. So I must ask this...

How can you tell the difference of the two from just looking at it?

That's the point: you can't

What some people call chemtrials look and act exacty, in every way, like what for decades meteorologists and aviators have been calling contrails. It's like putting 2 apples on a table and asking how can you tell which is a dragon's egg. Well I don't beieve either are, uness someone comes up with evidence to the contrary.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by crompton

Originally posted by Essan

Where are you? Without knowing that your post is pretty meaningless. And don't just say Scotland

Why is it meaningless, I find that remark rude and a very typical reply from a chemtrail debunker.
I am very near to Gourock and very aware of what flights are what and know the difference between a commercial flight and a military one.

Because by knowing where you are we can determine whether you are under a regular flight path of not. Now we know. You are.

Regardless of which, if commercial aircraft produce contrails, why shouldn't military ones?

edit on 20-3-2011 by Essan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by canuckster
If you've actually thoroughly researched this you would see there is enough questions being raised to warrant further research. you people seem to have no problem with the powers that be frivolously wasting your tax dollars on many many things that are clearly not in the interest of the voting majority, yet they get done anyway.

Questions, alone, justify very little; my children are filled with them, and I've yet had to do any research.

With this particular issue, the government ignores, ridicules and just plain ignores the public pressure to investigate. That raises a red flag with me.

Why is that? Do you expect the government to take care of all your problems? Given your assumption that THEY are responsible, how would this reasonably help?

What about independent agencies, educational institutions, groups of scientists, scholarly publications or even (god forbid) the MSM? No one who thinks, cares.

In a court of law, a persons prior behaviour is often used to paint a picture of his character and accountability.

Maybe in your legal system. That is shoddy thinking and poor logic.
In the US, evidence of past conduct or character are not admissable to prove the instant offense/accusation.

And need I say more about our governments history in the reality of how it deals with the constituent population.

Didn't you just call upon the government to protect you and investigate for you? Which is it, are they killing you or saving you?

If I lie once in a courtroom, my word is forever tarnished and I have no credibility, yet all you people are so blindly willing to believe them on this issue despite their history.

In a courtroom, the finder of fact is the judge of the credibility and weight of the evidence.

If ATS was a courtroom, the "chemtrail" witnesses have lost all credibility.
Hearsay evidence (Youtube, Wikipedia) is generally inadmissible, absent an exception.

This to me is frankly terrifying.

Fear drives this hysteria instead of rational thought. This statement is objective proof.

The government has a long history of experimenting on its population clandestinely, its well documented, and you can bet that what we know is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the reality of what is really going on.

And this proves what? This can probably be said about every government in all of history. Name one altruistic government that never exploited a portion of its constituents to its own ends.

Anyway, believe what you will ... .

Faith is all that holds up the "chemtrail" charade.

jw

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

Again, WHY did you LIE about ZombieJesus?

Those pictures are not on my website. Did you really have to fabricate images when I gave a page with over a hundred photos? Here it is again for reference:

imageevent.com...

"fabricate" images?? LOL That is hilarious, seeing as how that website's Number 1 image is COMPLETELY made up!! Oh, the images you lied, and said aren't there? Number 322 and Number 353.

Oh, and now "imageevent" is your website??

.....not on my website.

BTW, the so-called "evidence" from that site? Indeed, it does "speak for itself". Promoting lies and misconceptions. Is that your goal, with "your" website?

I mean, it's a paranoid-filled rant! The "blue horse" from the Denver Airport?? Britney Spears???

What a load of woo-woo......

edit on 20 March 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mayura
reply to post by ZombieJesus

ZombieJesus, you would make an excellent propaganda agent.

Those pictures are not on my website. Did you really have to fabricate images when I gave a page with over a hundred photos? Here it is again for reference:

imageevent.com...

I know you have a fetish, but why beat a dead horse?

I will no longer respond in this forum.
edit on 19-3-2011 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

Talk about being hoisted on your own petard Mayura, no wonder you will not respond in this forum, you just got owned over photos that specifically ARE on your website.

If this forum is too much, you can always go to aircrap.org and talk about dogs barking at chemtrails
edit on 20-3-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
many here in answer to posts by me have said that the cost of spraying chemical aerosols into the sky would be way to expensive and unrealistic so I've been researching and I came across this report that I think may put that argument to rest.It is explained in layman terms so it's easy to read it also goes into cooperation of world nation's and how it could be achieved.
It also touches on why such a radical approach such as this would be undertaken.
It's my hope that it will at the very least open your mind's that it is a possibility instead of the closed mindedness i often find in my rival's here.
www.cfr.org...
edit on 20-3-2011 by djcarlosa because: correcting a mistake

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Too bad you didn't actually view the images and look at some of the image tags - chemtrails. No need to say any more than that.

You got me.

Do you think I would post a link to a site if I had not already been through it?

Please post the pics with the tags please and could you translate them for me, because my german or whatever language it is in would be zero in trying to translate.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by djcarlosa
...It's my hope that it will at the very least open your mind's that it is a possibility instead of the closed mindedness i often find in my rival's here...

My mind has never been closed to the possibility that chemicals can be sprayed from planes. I don't think there are too many chemtrail skeptics who say it is not possible for chemicals to be sprayed from planes.

However, it is a big leap to go from "it's possible" to "it's happening".

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join