It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Debunkers....

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Dont look now, but Aircrap has the definitive smoking gun chemtrail video!

"Dog Barks at Four Chemtrail Planes Spraying in Formation over New Mexico"
aircrap.org...

Just when that site could not get any sillier. I am starting to wonder, whether that site is meant to make money from chemtrailers by some click through scheme somehow. That site is just so over the top at times and ridiculous..

And BTW, those are 4 fighters they are seeing

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

This site is way over the top, I almost feel like it's a hoax meant to hoax chemtrailers.

The pollution is now at a DNA cellular level in all life: animal and plant.

DNA cellular level???

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

Now it is Denver overcast. That might be normal, but many of the clouds are tracing the routes of earlier aircraft.

Now many less military craft, and comercial are leaving no trail. I can give detail later.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by zipcode80013

When the overcast clears....use THIS to educate yourself:

flightaware.com...

In fact, you can spend some time to get familiar with it now.

"chem"-trails are a huge, huge hoax!

Here's the weather from time 18:53 GMT (UTC):

KDEN 191853Z 20013G18KT 10SM FEW080 BKN220 21/M11 A2978

Wind (at the airport) is from the south (mostly...bearing 200°) at 13 knots, gusting to 18 knots. The significant ceiling of clouds is "Broken" (means some blue sky is seen) at 22,000 feet above the airport elevation....so, at about 27,000 above sea level. Temperature is a nice 21° Celsius (70° F.).

Sound about right, for a few hours ago??

edit on 19 March 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Long time reader, first time poster. Just wanted to say how I can't just kick back and listen to this one. Basically what I'm hearing is you've recreated a thread or reopened a topic just so you can spew your rants without getting others opinions? Umm, last time I checked, this is a forum, and the internet for that matter, and people can speak freely about your topic. You seem to be so worried about what others will think of this subject but you posted it publicly. If you don't like it, I suggest you start a chat room with the people of your beliefs, then it is more private and you will all be on the same page. The thing I really can't believe is that you are so concerned about what others think about this. You know, there are more things to worry about in the world than your "chem-trails". how about considering fluoride in the water, or big corporations basically buying other countries water sources to produce Coca-Cola, or aluminum bi-products? Way bigger things to worry about IMHO...

Now, if these trails of chemicals are real, they've probably been doing it for years, and it's a very hard subject to prove anything on. But think about the bigger picture, you don't think you're getting poisoned daily by all the different elements you come into contact with, harsh metals and run off you're exposed to? I'd bet the chemicals you interact with daily and the pesticides used to grow our food have 80% more affect on us than chem-trails. Seriously though, the average human pollution is worse, and you probably contribute to it so...

To summarize, worry about something that is more plausible, something that effects us more, and open up to other peoples opinions, especially if they include facts to back them.

With Love,
Me

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Ahem...

imageevent.com...

Need I say more?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

like I said, bigger things to worry about, that have been proven. so I guess you worry about some clouds in the sky while I worry about all the bad chemicals proven in the things we use, drink and eat. If you care about things that are proven to kill people, go stop big tobacco companies.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by crompton

Did it ever cross your mind that the military aircraft that you are seeing are deploying and transiting through UK airspace due to the Libya crisis? Canadian and USAF tankers and support aircraft have been busy through Scottish airspace. There have been large amounts of air-to-air refuelling tankers transiting through UK airspace on-route to RAF Mildenhall. A No Fly Zone operation of this scale requires a large number of tanker support aircraft.

TJ

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayura
Ahem...

imageevent.com...

Need I say more?

So you post a page of pictures of contrails, with a lot of unassociated other rubbish - what was the point of your post?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by unknOWNmirAGE
reply to post by Mayura

like I said, bigger things to worry about, that have been proven. so I guess you worry about some clouds in the sky while I worry about all the bad chemicals proven in the things we use, drink and eat. If you care about things that are proven to kill people, go stop big tobacco companies.

Indeed...

It's crazy that instead some real issues people pursue something literally nebulous, e.g. ice crystals.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by crompton

If you had access to Plane Plotter you would have been able to track all the aircraft in your vicinity. Try joining one of the aviation enthusiast forums or Air Traffic Control/radio monitoring forums. Download the full version of Plane Plotter or subscribe to an SBS box. Everything that you saw can and would have been monitored.

Try checking on this forum for example. Check out the radio and ATC monitoring logs.

www.fightercontrol.co.uk...

Why not join and find out the facts instead of just wildly pointing to the sky and screaming chemtrail?

TJ

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Lol what is this? Some giant ego stroking fest?

You guys obviously aren't smart enough to look through my link and analyze the evidence contained in convenient picture format. If you were, and read a little text, you would be absolutely horrified with what has been presented to you.

Perhaps your subconsciousness is just saving you the fear and shame...

That's not how I choose to live.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayura
That's not how I choose to live.

Actually you choose to live in ignorance, refusing to see that so called "chemtrails" are actually just contrails, and refusing to see thatyou can easily find out the details of the planes producing contrails

analyze the evidence contained

Except that there is zero evidence for "chemtrails"...
edit on 19/3/11 by dereks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
OK!

I'm tired of this.

I have read through numerous information, reviewed the patent info, the infowars interviews, what in the world are they spraying, been in numerous discussions online and with people and there is no definitive conclusions. etc etc etc. I have reviewed a ton of info and something definitely stinks.

Surely there's got to be someone on this board who can get me up to do direct sampling of these plumes.

that's all there is to it, really, there are some smart motherfu&*ers here, someone with a pilots license or access to weather balloons, something for gods sake.

I work with enough environmental people to get what I need.
I can get what's necessary to get this testing done, I just need to get up there.

Time for someone here to put up or shut up, because frankly I'm sick of this, The government has a horrid history of lying to the public, and I want a go*d@mn answer

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
just a follow up.

I'm not going to reply to every one here who sticks their head in the sand, that's just exhaustive and not conducive to progress.

If you've actually thoroughly researched this you would see there is enough questions being raised to warrant further research. you people seem to have no problem with the powers that be frivolously wasting your tax dollars on many many things that are clearly not in the interest of the voting majority, yet they get done anyway.

With this particular issue, the government ignores, ridicules and just plain ignores the public pressure to investigate. That raises a red flag with me.

In a court of law, a persons prior behaviour is often used to paint a picture of his character and accountability. And need I say more about our governments history in the reality of how it deals with the constituent population. If I lie once in a courtroom, my word is forever tarnished and I have no credibility, yet all you people are so blindly willing to believe them on this issue despite their history. This to me is frankly terrifying.

The government has a long history of experimenting on its population clandestinely, its well documented, and you can bet that what we know is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the reality of what is really going on.

Anyway, believe what you will, and don't forget your government loves quiet little sheep not raising a stink.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by canuckster
Anyway, believe what you will, and don't forget your government loves quiet little sheep not raising a stink.

That's a cheap kind of a guilt trip.

Second line.

PS. Third line -- no evidence of any sort.
PSS. Tired of obsessed people.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

If you were, and read a little text, you would be absolutely horrified with what has been presented to you.

I did read the text, and you can bet your britches I was horrified!

This one was especially terrifying.

From your link:

BLACK LINE PHENOMENA 2 The technology of the black lines is not known to the public at this time. The darkening of the sky suggests a possible space/time warp. Or perhaps this is a type of energy beam that remotely controlled spray drones are guided by.

Like you said, I would be horrified, and you were definitely right about that.

I am horrified at the garbage your site spews, and whats even more horrifying is that people(like yourself) actually believe this.

So "chemtrails" can now cause "space/time warps"?

I'm curious, what CAN'T "chemtrails do? According to sites like the one you linked to, these things can do everything you could ever possibly imagine. "Chemtrails" seem to be quite the jack of all trades.

Its called a "shadow", specifically, a contrail shadow.

Contrail shadow

Then there is this horrifying image

Did you notice which way the "sprayers" are facing? Wouldn't do much good for the "sprayer" to be pointed forward.

The aircraft is outfitted to take air samples.

Gulfstream-1 Research Aircraft

The aircraft is configured for versatile research applications. It accommodates a variety of external probes for aerosol, radiation, and turbulence measurements and internal sampling systems for a wide range of measurements.

Why should your website that you link to in almost every one of your posts be taken seriously when it knowingly dis-informs it's viewers by lying about images it presents?
edit on 19-3-2011 by ZombieJesus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by canuckster

...And the people who make money from chemtrail websites and sell chemtrail books love the sheep who blindly believe what they read on the internet.

Plus, it seems many chemtrail debunkers are raising a stink -- against the the scammers who perpetuate the chemtrail myth in order to get hits on their websites (website hits = ad money) and to sell their publications.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by djcarlosa

Your WW2 heights are a bit low. 30,000 feet and above was quite routine. The B-17F had a ceiling of around 37,000 feet.

Some accounts from the Aircrew Veterans.

thefrontlines.com...

www.b24.net...

evanflys.com...

Along with the engine exhaust propellers vortex was also a factor.

TJ

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieJesus

ZombieJesus, you would make an excellent propaganda agent.

Those pictures are not on my website. Did you really have to fabricate images when I gave a page with over a hundred photos? Here it is again for reference:

imageevent.com...
The evidence simply speaks for itself.

I know you have a fetish, but why beat a dead horse?

I will no longer respond in this forum.
edit on 19-3-2011 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join