It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whales and Dolphins created earthquake/Tsunami to retaliate against Japans whale and dolphin fishing

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by solids0be

Intresting threat I believe you man, I think the next earthquake will be in the Heartland, some how I think the chickens and cattles will revange over the treatment and the condition that they live.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

LMFAO

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

No there is no plausibility in your theory. Dolphins have a slightly higher intelligence then chimpanzees, that is still no where near the brain power of humans.
And how would Dolphins and Whales use atlantean technology (beside the fact that atlantis wasn't a supposed technological civilization, or the fact that plato said atlantis past the gates of Hurcules, that is literally half way around the world from japan, you might want to look up what you are saying before you say it.)?
As you might have noticed they also have no way of manipulating technology.

If dolphins and whales are smart enough to use alien technology (The likes of which not even we could use despite us being smarter), why in the hell are they stupid enough to get successfully hunted?

Japan: 5000
You: negative 5

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I always have known in the back of my mind That if Willie and Flipper came together BAD SEA COMPANY was born! ..... Duh

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by GhostLancer

I value your opinion, but I did not create this thread as Disinfo or Psyops. I created this thread to pose the question about Whales and Dolphins being behind the Quake/Tsunami in retaliation to the slaughter of their species. It was not meant as a joke but was created to raise discussion on the possibility of this being true. As ive said in many posts, Im not the only one who has thought about this. Im sure it has crossed the minds of many people and this is why i believe this thread has recieved so much attention. I Think people see the title and say.."That thought actually crossed my mind". And this is a perfect enviroment for those people to discuss it with other open minded people. Its a shame that every discussion has to be deemed shady when people don't agree with its message. But I invite anyone who finds info to help support my theroy by posting supporting evidence. I am currently scaverging the net looking for more info on this and will report back any of my findings. It is truely a thought provoking topic and I am glad so many have enjoyed reading and participating in discussion. Thank you

edit on 17-3-2011 by solids0be because: spelling

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by newkid

Intresting threat I believe you man, I think the next earthquake will be in the Heartland, some how I think the chickens and cattles will revange over the treatment and the condition that they live.

What about the sodomized and abused pigs ?

Would they seek revenge deliverance style ?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
LOL

Really? What is this thread even doing on the front page? WOW.
What did the dolphins build their "bottom of the ocean" technology with? their mouths?
oh wait! I know! The aliens must have gave the dolphins robotic arms and hands that they can control with their minds!
A dolphin would swim into his own death if there is a fish to eat at the end of the tunnel. Just because they can see themselves in the mirror does not make them THAT intelligent, Pigeons can do the same.

My goodness, please get this off the front page.
edit on 17-3-2011 by SiriusCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by solids0be
reply to post by GhostLancer

I value your opinion, but I did not create this thread as Disinfo or Psyops. I created this thread to pose the question about Whales and Dolphins being behind the Quake/Tsunami in retaliation to the slaughter of their species. It was not meant as a joke but was created to raise discussion on the possibility of this being true. As ive said in many posts, Im not the only one who has thought about this. Im sure it has crossed the minds of many people and this is why i believe this thread has recieved so much attention. I Think people see the title and say.."That thought actually crossed my mind". And this is a perfect enviroment for those people to discuss it with other open minded people. Its a shame that every discussion has to be deemed shady when people don't agree with its message. But I invite anyone who finds info to help support my theroy by posting supporting evidence. I am currently scaverging the net looking for more info on this and will report back any of my findings. It is truely a thought provoking topic and I am glad so many have enjoyed reading and participating in discussion. Thank you

edit on 17-3-2011 by solids0be because: spelling

Well you are persistent and determined in your belief system. How old are you ?

Its a good thread which belongs in the humor section.

edit on 17-3-2011 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Of course your right, but it could still be possible. The moon exerts massive gravitational forces on the earth. Did you read the post?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Wow just wow..............this was the first time in a week I have been able to laugh about the situation. I have been depressed/sad/angry since this all began. Thanks for the laugh, this in awesome thread, i don't care if you are serious or not this is hilarious.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Of course your right, but it is still possible. The moon exerts massive gravitational forces on the earth. Did you read the post? We wouldn’t have to equal the force of the quake we would just have to loosen things so to speak for the moon to cause the quake.

Not unlike an old style rock drill. An old style drill is driven into rock by a sledge hammer . Unless it was unbound and rotated before the next strike it would become stuck fast, but if the pressure was released by rotating the bit it can dig endlessly. Kinda like the sledge hammer the moon exerts massive gravitational forces on the earth’s plates but they are stuck fast so to speak. With enough fracking in just the right places the pressures are relieved so to speak and the moon is free to cause a massive quake!

A 4.2 was recorded in Arkansas just a week or two ago, and the experts say it was due to fracking. That’s a small nuke right there! I wonder if there is a correlation between the Japan quakes and the Arkansas quakes. If you could indeed unload some pressure from the bound up plates in Japan the moon would be free to cause havoc.
edit on 17-3-2011 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheEndIsNear421

Wow just wow..............this was the first time in a week I have been able to laugh about the situation. I have been depressed/sad/angry since this all began. Thanks for the laugh, this in awesome thread, i don't care if you are serious or not this is hilarious.

Ya u r right... This gave me a laugh too for a change

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Really - this really is a thread?

LMAO

This is about as bad as a South Park episode.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Really...??? Japan has been "slaughtering" dolphins and whales for centuries for food (not cold blood). So if the dolphins and whales had this Atlantean tech, don't you think they would've used it years ago? I hope cows don't figure out how to use our nukes!!!!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Karma is a bitch?

I cried when I saw this episode of the sea shepherds fight for the whales, it saddened me for weeks.

I wish i could feel the same for the japaness but i love animals more then humans,its only right.

As far as the whales and dolphins doing what is mentioned in the op.

Atleast they will get to play with thier kids, and be a family,hopefully for a year or 2,and live as god wanted them to live...peacful.

Theres no fun when the rabbit has the gun.
Before you judge me,judge the harpoon thats killing defensless animals,they want to live in peace and play and enjoye life to.Now they no how the whales and dolphins feel...defensless,no hope,no escape,just like the whalse do when they are swimming for there life,swimming for freedom,swimming just to breath one more time out the blow hole,before the end ,before its time to meet thier maker..'The God whale'.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I don't think he or you guys are getting the point, he may be onto something and I feel like he is lacking the spiritual side to understand it all. I have read arguements of was it God or nature, is this the end of the world scenario or some type of Judgement on them. In some ways it can feel like there is some type of Judgement going on, Japan has been killing Whales and eating them like its in fashion, they don't need to eat whales no one does. They are huge creatures, brilliant creations from God and yet the Japanese are killing them off for fun. Maybe with all the boats crushed and the seas coming in, nature has answered back with poetic justice.

Some people believe it could be HAARP if it not that then sonar from whales but that is a long shot.

I will show you this passage from the Bible and see how it sounds like something that happened to Japan, they are not related but feel like they imagry is the same.

Revelation 18

Warning to Escape Babylon’s Judgment
4 Then I heard another voice from heaven say:
“‘Come out of her, my people,’
so that you will not share in her sins,
so that you will not receive any of her plagues;
5 for her sins are piled up to heaven,
and God has remembered her crimes.
6 Give back to her as she has given;
pay her back double for what she has done.
Pour her a double portion from her own cup.
7 Give her as much torment and grief
as the glory and luxury she gave herself.
In her heart she boasts,
‘I sit enthroned as queen.
I am not a widow;[c]
I will never mourn.’
8 Therefore in one day her plagues will overtake her:
death, mourning and famine.
She will be consumed by fire,
for mighty is the Lord God who judges her.

Threefold Woe Over Babylon’s Fall
9 “When the kings of the earth who committed adultery with her and shared her luxury see the smoke of her burning, they will weep and mourn over her. 10 Terrified at her torment, they will stand far off and cry:
“‘Woe! Woe to you, great city,
you mighty city of Babylon!
In one hour your doom has come!’

11 “The merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her because no one buys their cargoes anymore— 12 cargoes of gold, silver, precious stones and pearls; fine linen, purple, silk and scarlet cloth; every sort of citron wood, and articles of every kind made of ivory, costly wood, bronze, iron and marble; 13 cargoes of cinnamon and spice, of incense, myrrh and frankincense, of wine and olive oil, of fine flour and wheat; cattle and sheep; horses and carriages; and human beings sold as slaves.

14 “They will say, ‘The fruit you longed for is gone from you. All your luxury and splendor have vanished, never to be recovered.’ 15 The merchants who sold these things and gained their wealth from her will stand far off, terrified at her torment. They will weep and mourn 16 and cry out:

dressed in fine linen, purple and scarlet,
and glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls!
17 In one hour such great wealth has been brought to ruin!’

“Every sea captain, and all who travel by ship, the sailors, and all who earn their living from the sea, will stand far off. 18 When they see the smoke of her burning, they will exclaim, ‘Was there ever a city like this great city?’ 19 They will throw dust on their heads, and with weeping and mourning cry out:

where all who had ships on the sea
became rich through her wealth!
In one hour she has been brought to ruin!’

Text

edit on 17-3-2011 by The time lord because: spelling

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
ATTENTION MODS, Please delete my account, thank you in advance.

This is my second line confirming that I would appreciatte having my account deleted, thanks again. All the best and have a good one.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Perhaps the OP should of just stated that the Earth is trying to heal itself or that Karma played a role, if you believe in that, but then that means we're all next.

The first story in Seattle of those returning from Japan were from this Porpoise advocate group. Some could come up with all kinds of conspiracy's there.
Sea Shepherd group in Iwate Prefecture during Quake

volunteers from Save Japan Dolphins and Sea Shepherd were in Iwate Prefecture, which was one of the areas hit the hardest by the earthquake and tsunami. They were monitoring the Dall's Porpoise hunts when the earthquake hit

Then again if one just looks at the Seafloor map near Japan it makes you wonder how they have survived for so long on the top of that steep crumbling ridge in the Pacific.

edit on 17-3-2011 by verylowfrequency because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

Earthquake Machine
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ohboyohboy
Sorry OP, I think you have been smoking a bit toooooo much of the good stuff.

I am not in the habit of FLAMING (note the correct spelling) peoples posts that actually have any scientific grounds or decent info in them.

I will not however, retract comment on such a bizarre and pretty insensitive post as yours.

I love the individuals that hack on other posters for their spelling and grammar and follow it by errors of their own. People's posts (note correct grammar), can contain whatever they want in my opinion. In any debate, feelings are gonna get hurt. I must admit it is fun watching this...

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join