It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whales and Dolphins created earthquake/Tsunami to retaliate against Japans whale and dolphin fishing

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I have another hypothosis......maybe...just MAYBE it was a natural occurance called an earthquake and that is all that it was. Don't get me wrong...I do feel that we as a species do have a tendency to abuse this blue globe that we have a tendency to forget that we can't live without. But the logic for your theory eludes me, the only logical conclusion I can come to is that you are trolling for responses or are in serious need of some mental help. Really seriously?? Remember the dolphins and whales in this trying time? You can be an environmental activist and saying something like that just seems like someone desperately trolling for responses. From someone else's post as well 'ohh how could you do this when there's such a disaster and so many people are dying, hungry, and suffering?' I say, stop pretending to care, stop jackin it. Really? Since when did caring about people come with a price tag? I mean am I personally involved, do I know anyone from Japan? No, not personally....but that means that you can't feel sorry for them and sympathize with thier situation and feel bad that the death toll keeps rising and is going to get much MUCH worse before all is said and done? It's called humanity and being humane. People need to stop being petty and start caring for all the inhabitants of this world and the population that calls it home. We'll never evolve until we reach a time when we have respect for everyone's beliefs and live in balance with nature as well.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
So.. the quake and aftershocks happening right now are caused by the dolphins right?

Explain me these questions OP, Why that coastline.
Why are the aftershocks still happening, perhaps rotationary shifts, taking it in turns to hit the seabed with their tails?
If they are intelligent enough to do such a thing, wouldn't they be intelligent enough to realise they are killing innocent people? the fisherman that killed them are on boats, possibly the safest place to be during a tsunami if you have no high ground.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by solids0be

I did come up with the theroy of Whales and dolphins using atlantean technology/alien assistance to attack Japan in retaliation of the slaughter of their species though some have mentioned the use of freqency attacks using their sonar.

This is the type of stuff I was looking for in my thread! If dolphins possess this technology the USA needs to get our hands on it quick before someone else does!

We should offer to purchase Japan's whaling ships in return for pumps to keep their nuclear reactors from melting down...
edit on 17-3-2011 by SlyingFaucers because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SlyingFaucers

Japan's whaling ships are well equipped with the best water cannons money can buy. That's how they fend off the conservationists. That and LRAD.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
This thread is so hilarious! I came on ATS after the earthquake making guesses of how many threads there will be on HAARP, aliens being seen during the tsunami, 2012, the sun affecting the earth, supermoon, someone making predictions about the quake, etc.

But not once did I wonder about a conspiracy between whales and dolphins. This is totally made of win!!

Anyway, to give a serious reply to the OP since he/she really IS serious it seems... Let's say that dolphins and whales truly are intelligent enough to use said Atlantean/alien technology, since you are pretty bent on that being a real possibility. Why are they intelligent enough to recognize land geography (and racial difference) that Japan is the country known for whale/dolphin hunting, and target Japan specifically as opposed to Korea or other closeby countries, yet aren't efficient enough to strike closer to the town of Taiji, which is afterall THE whaling town? Northwest Japan vs. Southwest Japan. The target is kinda way off, no? You would think with their superior senses that the smell of their own blood would help them aim a bit better.

If dolphins/whales are so peaceful and intelligent, why don't they do what crows do and find another migratory path that avoids Japanese ships altogether? If crows can avoid an entire city for years after a single crow was shot down, shouldn't the whales learn to do the same?

And hey if you're going to play mysterious unproven sunken technology, might as well go with the lost continent of Mu instead of Atlantis. Much closer to Japan.

I really hope no one who is affected by the quake sees this thread gets too offended by its pure absurdity.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
24 pages,eh?Wow.
Anyway,thanks for the laugh.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by vivalarevolution
Maybe being a mite forward here, but mr marine, take a break, go outside, and breath some fresh air.. soak up some moon rays or something. chill out boss.

I probably should have. It's just this thread got my blood boiling. I know a person who was in the quake who can't find some of his family members, and then this guy comes along and goes "Dolphins did it with atlantean technology guys!!", It's just ignorant and insensitive.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Are you guys aware that this topic is in the ATS Skunk Works Forum? It's not in Current Affairs or Science and Technology or even Fragile Earth to make it fact. It's just wild speculation, for Pete's sake, and the reason why the OP has put it in the Skunk Works Forum.

So why the dickens is he being bashed to pulp?
Isn't this Forum meant for weird, hare brained theories and wild speculation?
And yes, the cow did jump over the Moon! But that's for another thread in this forum later!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

I think you played Ecco the dolphin one too many times:

After talking to an orca, Ecco travels to the Arctic to find a blue whale named The Big Blue. The Big Blue tells him such storms had been occurring every 500 years and directs him to the Asterite, the oldest creature on Earth. He leaves the Arctic and travels to a deep cavern where he finds the Asterite. Although it has the power to aid him, one of its globes is missing, and needs it returned. However, this can only be achieved by traveling back in time using a machine built by the ancient Atlanteans. ...

en.wikipedia.org...

It was a very original video game for the Sega Genesis that came out several years ago, in fact I returned my copy of the X-men game because I enjoyed playing Ecco more...

But as far as time-traveling dolphins goes... seriously? I guess it's possible, but just a LITTLE far-fetched for me.

I have however, experienced a strange "feeling" that the earthquake and tsunami's may have been caused by a very large, targeted underwater explosion - it seems odd that the Tsunami's were able to pass directly through an opening in the flood walls and do so much damage... But hey, let's be real - none of us knows, so there's not really any reason for us to waste our time anymore. We need to learn how to all come together and work as one.

I do not mean any disrespect whatsoever, I'm just trying to stay open minded and I wanted to make everyone out there aware of the fact that the story of dolphins interacting with aliens does exist - no matter how strange it is.

I really hope people can stop wasting so much time arguing, but somehow I really doubt it will happen anytime soon, and unfortunately I feel there are a lot more disasters in store for us in the near future - I mean, what do you think will happen when the volcano at Yellowstone finally blows???

edit on 18-3-2011 by Time2Think because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
So all in all Dolphins and whales have risen to kill the common man and thats that

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Food for thought - If the whales/dolphins really did create the earthquake/tsunami... then KFC is in BIG plucking trouble with the chickens!!! Maybe that's why Dr. Berkland predicted that earthquake for North America on March 19th, 2011. It all makes perfect sense now

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

OH NO...

Not the bible thing again. Geez people. Can't the earth have its own cycles?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
you know, in all fairness this isnt the craziest thing i've heard on ATS. Some evidence would be nice though.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

edit on 18-3-2011 by VegCat because: wrong addressee!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkphoenix77

I wish that could be a possibility but i'm afraid it's not... i'm an animal advocate and i've always been deeply disturbed by the continuous slaughter of those intelligent creatures. What I think though is that our Mother Earth needs to get rid of what's causing her so much damage = US = mankind... just like a dog that tries to shake his fleas off... we've abused and destroyed our world to the point of no return, now we all have to pay for it. Call me crazy or delusional, i'm cool with that.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
You know - I almost fell off my seat when I read the OP, but then I thought about it.

No no - I don't believe that cetaceans caused an earthquake or anything like that.

What I did wonder was: There is no question that these animals are intelligent. That said, they are PROBABLY aware that some people at a certain location are consistently slaughtering their kind.

So I think that the dolphins and such would just be pissed off.

That's all.

LOL at the rest. Wow.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
No. If anything, the whales and dolphins created the tsunami to try to help Japan avert the nuclear disaster, not to eradicate humanity. They're on our side, despite the despicable treatment humans sometimes subject them to. They know.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
........Truth is stranger than fiction

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Hey Japan.... Karma's a bitch!

I love willy and flipper!

Peace.
ALS

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Simple answer? No, I don't think this was because the Dolphins et el, got pissed. I have stated before I think both Dolphins and Whales, and possibly the Octopus have not only a rich social life, but seem to (at least I think so) exceed humans in using mathematics as a factor in communication. If what you said was true, if the Dolphins caused this that would make them as petty as we are, we would have been "hit" by them long ago. Everything I've seen on them says their long past that "level". So far I see this as simple (if agreeably ghastly) plate tectonics behaving badly. When the Earth moves, EVERY ONE better get out of the way... What to figure out how to talk to ET? Go to the beach...

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join