It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whales and Dolphins created earthquake/Tsunami to retaliate against Japans whale and dolphin fishing

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Can't believe no one has gone there, so I will.

It was not whales and dolphins, it was...

FRICKIN SHARKS WITH FRICKIN LASER BEAMS ON THEIR HEADS!

Can I have my 1 meeeeeeellion dollars please?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by solids0be
For all those posting negative comments, I respect your opinions but please re-read all my posts in this thread instead of just the first post. You may get a better understanding of the subject matter I was trying to provoke. i was hoping this thread would raise some awareness in regards to The disaster in Japan as well as the cruelty recieved by whales and dolphins. Some may question how I came to this kind of conclusion and suggested mental issues or drug use, but statements like that are false and uncalled for. Again I was raising the question, Were Whales and dolphins behind the disaster? I never stated I had verifyable proof (Although I am still researching it) that they were using technology provided by atlanteans/Aliens, Instead I posed the question to bring insight onto the possibility. With all the threads about ancient astronaughts helping early man build the ancient world and what not and so many believers, I can't understand why people cant accept that Whales and dolphins could be now recieving similar assistance to stop the slaughter of their species. Id like to say though, I enjoy reading comments regarding sonic attacks on the seafloor, although Im not sure if that is a valid possibilty, I will be sure to keep it in the back of my mind just in case I stumble upon potential evidence of its valididity. thanks to all that have contributed to this thread and please keep the Japanese people in you hearts and mind, As well as the Whales and dolphins. Thank you

Yes, supposedly you talked about Mother nature and stuff, etc etc but your tittle says
quote:Whales and Dolphins created earthquake/Tsunami to retaliate against Japans whale and dolphin fishing unquote.
I am offended!
Change it!
There are possibly so many people over there that may be walking dead already, although I wish that nobody gets hurt and thus I don't believe you respect nothing.
I don't care if I got banned.
You have to draw a line somewhere. If they endorse this kind of stuff, then I personalty DON'T NEED ATS!
Seriously, change your title.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

For all those posting negative comments, I respect your opinions but please re-read all my posts in this thread instead of just the first post. You may get a better understanding of the subject matter I was trying to provoke. i was hoping this thread would raise some awareness in regards to The disaster in Japan as well as the cruelty recieved by whales and dolphins. Some may question how I came to this kind of conclusion and suggested mental issues or drug use, but statements like that are false and uncalled for. Again I was raising the question, Were Whales and dolphins behind the disaster? I never stated I had verifyable proof (Although I am still researching it) that they were using technology provided by atlanteans/Aliens, Instead I posed the question to bring insight onto the possibility. With all the threads about ancient astronaughts helping early man build the ancient world and what not and so many believers, I can't understand why people cant accept that Whales and dolphins could be now recieving similar assistance to stop the slaughter of their species. Id like to say though, I enjoy reading comments regarding sonic attacks on the seafloor, although Im not sure if that is a valid possibilty, I will be sure to keep it in the back of my mind just in case I stumble upon potential evidence of its valididity. thanks to all that have contributed to this thread and please keep the Japanese people in you hearts and mind, As well as the Whales and dolphins. Thank you

Please come up with some educated threads and explanation to your theory.

I just hope you're not from the US as it will yet be another example of poor education system. Seriously.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by outerlimits
Dolphins, whales, (shrimps), well thats my contribution, the Shrimp bit, and even natural disaster are all ideas put forward for this, mad situation, but what about us, creating this earth quake, and resulting tsunami. Yes I am talking about the possibility of HARRP! I have read quite a bit about this lately regarding the possibility that the NWO had a hand in this. Due to recent defections by the Japanese economic system moving over to be nearer the Chinese system, and the warnings from the USA and the NWO they gave them. So who needs Dolphins or Shrimps, when you have the NWO to create havoc!

edit on 17-3-2011 by outerlimits because: (no reason given)

If the OP is to be believed then realistically CHINA should be in BIG trouble. They practically eat everything that moves on land and in the sea.

edit on 17-3-2011 by hp1229 because: grammer

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
All I can say is that I really had a good laugh reading the posts from the responders which is very very good for health.

I should be thankful to the OP for the much needed laughter that it provided if not for the stupidity that it portrays.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Thumbs UB

fantastic thread, forget them who dont understand you and your informative-well researched contribution to the most intellectual environment called ATS. And never listen to them who orders you to change the title. I mean, the almost sublime title of this thread clearly represents the recent events and literally enlightened me. BUY THE WAY: Did you checked my thread on 9/11 truth and how United Turkeys of America decided to create an ultimate turkeys attack to prevent further thanksgiving day? I want to be your friend, lets make a company and enlighten the world. I love Gaia, mother of all, Bach and Walmart with iodised salt.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by solids0be

I wonder what the poultry and bovine populations are scheming? lol

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Acid_Burn2009

hahaha...attack of Mini Me?

I'm surprised that the Jamesbond Buffs have not come up with alternative theories as per some nut trying to rule the world

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaEminence
reply to post by solids0be

I wonder what the poultry and bovine populations are scheming? lol

Explosive Eggs and Radioactive Milk & Cheese?

They certainly can evolve if the OP is to be believed. The creatures will improvize and adopt to seek a revenge from the barbequeing/oppression since their evolution

edit on 17-3-2011 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by deccal

Thumbs UB

fantastic thread, forget them who dont understand you and your informative-well researched contribution to the most intellectual environment called ATS. And never listen to them who orders you to change the title. I mean, the almost sublime title of this thread clearly represents the recent events and literally enlightened me. BUY THE WAY: Did you checked my thread on 9/11 truth and how United Turkeys of America decided to create an ultimate turkeys attack to prevent further thanksgiving day? I want to be your friend, lets make a company and enlighten the world. I love Gaia, mother of all, Bach and Walmart with iodised salt.

you crack me up with your sarcasm.

This has gotten me a lot of laughter. I loved it.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
When i was young i remember all the Godzilla movies where Japan was threatened by a creature and they called on Godzilla to take them out.Might we see a new one? Godzilla vs Dolphin?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by squandered
reply to post by KaiserSoze

Obviously some of the readers didn't watch as many episodes of Marine Boy as we have. They need to start educating themselves about the true mysteries of the sea.

I enjoy Adam Sandler too, but the name was actually "The Waterboy".

"No, you people are drinkin' the wrong water."

"And by the way, Mama. Alligators are ornery 'cause of their Medula Oblongata!
And I like Vicki, and she like me back!
And she showed me her boobies and I like them too!"

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
i highly doubt whales and dolphins would sink to our level... wait a minute, is this karl pilkington?
edit on 17-3-2011 by Rekrul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I can personally vouch, having worked with wild and captive dolphins in florida, that they literally smarter than all apes, monkeys, dogs, you name it. You can actually speak with dolphins, they understand you better than the best trained dog simply by tone, and they even understand human language! One example was a bottle-nose dolphin I met in Ocean Reef Florida that could understand both english AND spanish! NUTS! You would ask him to do something, and he would, not matter who asked him. Kids would come by his playing ground in the man made lagoon and ask him to do things, and he did it! If you drop something in the water and ask him to help, he flicks it up to you; if you ask if he wants to play he squirts water at you letting you know he is ready. They are literally brilliant mammals; I mean come on the have s*x for fun like us, you know they have to be fairly smart.

Anyway, as for dolphins and whales unifying against an common enemy, happens probably quite frequently in the oceans, both whales and dolphins tend to work and travel in packs (yes even giant Blue whales). As for lost technology under the sea? Quite possible if not probable. Where is Atlantis' legendary "Firestone?" Where are all the Vimanas and other ancient flying ships detailed during the Ramas empire? Its all there somewhere...

As for dolphins and whales using it against humans, almost no chance of that, both animals lack the mental ability to plan something such as that; a dolphin cannot press a button here and know it is going to blow up a nuke somewhere else, he just knows how to press the button with his nose.

So on that premise I don't think either animal, while very intelligent, has the forethought to enact something so devastating.

As for the Japanese slaughtering them, they are continuing a barbaric and ancient tradition by doing so. I hope in the near future they let go of such practices for our sake and our Oceanic friends.

Pro Rege et Populo

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by spacebot

I respect your opinion, But there is no reason to change my title and because my post ebraced the possibility of Whales and Dolphins causing the disaster in response to the Whaling dolphin slaughtering. The title reflects this and is appropriate for the topic at hand. Please stop trying to derail this thread just because you don't agree with my statements. If all this negativity is all because the thread made it to the front page, than im dissipointed with your post. I have just as much right to post about this topic and it being successfull as the people posting about aliens, UFOs, knomes, and sasquatch. Thank you

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Why would Aliens only help Whales and Dolphins? are they more special than other Animals? Where were the Aliens when the Buffalo was in trouble or the Do Do bird.?They weren't seen giving Tasmanian Tigers guns or weapons to protect themselves. Should I expect massive Earthquakes in China now, as revenge attacks from the chinese? Or major storms in Africa caused by Aliens to help out the Rhino, for everyone stealing its horn?

Or are you starting that only Dolphins and Whales are intellegent enough.......pft.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Dude seriously, are you retarded or just smoked to much of the green?
I agree fully dolphins and whales are highly intelligent and spiritual creatures we should treat with alot more respect.
But to say they maybe found technology in the sea to get back at people killing them is simply retarded.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I am absolutely amazed at the level of sarcasm & negative commentary..?

I thought ATS was the place for offhand ideas and thoughts.

Being able to consider an idea without necessarily agreeing is a sign of intelligence.

Sonic weaponry exists. Dolphins are capable of sonic interference. Mass reacts to sound at certain frequencies.
Whales use subsonic channels beneath the sea to throw sound. The human voice can break glass at proper pitch. Animals cry out when they're tormented.

Atlantean technology - vague. Having a innate natural understanding of frequency, sound, mass and motion, as a dolphin - obvious.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Whales and dolphins are indeed smarter than most humans but so is my coffee table.As far as i know, my coffee table is not plotting to kill me because i abuse it by not using a coaster.Then again it doesn't have secret alien technology in it's possession either.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join