It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whales and Dolphins created earthquake/Tsunami to retaliate against Japans whale and dolphin fishing

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by joshnichols189

The concept of zombies is a well thought of apocalypse theory, countless films have been made on the subject. With the discovery of those 'zombie fungi' years ago, it only fans the flame that maybe there could be a zombie apocalypse in the future (IMO it won't happen).

Whereas we have this completely ludicrous statement that the OP has made that anyone with an IQ over single digits will find absurd. I think the anger towards the middle/end of the thread is because of the fact that it has received so many stars and flags and even appeared on the front page
edit on 17/3/2011 by Griffo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDolphinSings
I am absolutely amazed at the level of sarcasm & negative commentary..?

I thought ATS was the place for offhand ideas and thoughts.

Being able to consider an idea without necessarily agreeing is a sign of intelligence.

Sonic weaponry exists. Dolphins are capable of sonic interference. Mass reacts to sound at certain frequencies.
Whales use subsonic channels beneath the sea to throw sound. The human voice can break glass at proper pitch. Animals cry out when they're tormented.

Atlantean technology - vague. Having a innate natural understanding of frequency, sound, mass and motion, as a dolphin - obvious.

I am aware of so many facts about the dolphins and whales and other mammals, bird, insects etc. Just because we do not agree or go into the details doesn't mean we dont know squat about their natural abilities and gifts. I also like to read on weapons tech (ancient and future). Its just that the topic is way off the reality of it. Hell even Flipper and Shamu will flip a birdie if they only understood the topic.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Although commercial whaling has been banned since 1986, Japan uses a loophole
in the regulation that allows hunting for 'scientific research' purposes.

The question that the Japanese are researching at the moment is:
How many whales can we catch each day during the whaling season?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by KaiserSoze
A male whale and a female whale were swimming off the coast of Japan when they noticed a whaling ship. The male whale recognized it as the same ship that had harpooned his father many years earlier.

He said to the female whale, "Let's both swim under the ship and blow out of our
air holes at the same time and it should cause the ship to turn over and sink."
They tried it and, sure enough, the ship turned over and quickly sank.

Soon, however, the whales realized the sailors had jumped overboard and were swimming to the safety of shore. The male was enraged that they were going to get away and told the female,
"Let's swim after them and gobble them up before they reach the shore."

At this point, he realized the female was becoming reluctant to follow him.
"Look," she said, "I went along with the blow job, but I absolutely refuse to swallow the seamen."

never heard this one.

Thanks for the humor.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Little Johnny was talking to his teacher about whales eating people.

The teacher said it was physically impossible for a whale to swallow a human
because even though it was a very large mammal its throat was very small.

Johnny insisted that Jonah was swallowed by a whale. Irritated, the teacher
reiterated that a whale could not swallow a human; it was physically impossible.

Johnny proceeded, "When I get to heaven, I will ask Jonah".
The teacher asked, "What if Jonah went to hell?"
Johnny replied, "Then you ask him, you stubborn (insert word of choice here)".

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by solids0be

Look...I don't like the whaling industry any more than you do. But do you really think Japan is the only country that hunts whales and dolphins? Where's the bad for Karma for the other whale hunting countries?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Well the Dolphin and Whales plan has really backfired as now their aquatic environment is polluted with radioactive waste!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I went to the local swimming pool, and I saw my friend making a strange
low frequency song and pulling people into the water.

He does a killer whale impression.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
If you watch Jaws backwards it's about a zombie shark who throws up so many people, they have to open a beach.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Some hippie friends of mine decided to shift their attention from saving forests to saving sealife recently.

In hindsight, they probably should have thought of a more efficient way
to get their message across than chaining themselves to a whale.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by solids0be

Sure there's proof. Earth > Animals. No living creature without technology can alter the Earth.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
If dolphins are so smart why do they get caught in fishing nets.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Yeah, this is reality.... No....

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by solids0be
Has it occured to anyone that The disasters in Japan have been created by mother nature? Whales and Dolphin have been brutally slaughtered by the Japanese fishing industry and now they've had enough! Whales and dolphins have been found to hold great intelligence in scientific studies. No one knows how intelligent they actually are but it has been thought that they may be on Par with the human race. Its possible whales and dolphins have gotten to the point twhere they are tired of their companions being murdered in cold blood and have found a way to strike back. No one knows what exactly lies at the bottom of the pacific ocean, is it possible whales and dolphins have harvested Atlantean/Alien technology to utter destroy Japan with a quake/tsunami? I really believe we need to start looking closer into the connection of the slaughter of these beautiful intelligent animals and the disaster that struck Japan. hell hath no wrath like a womans scorn..and mother nature is the baddest B*tch you'll ever meet.

Good.........good lord........Oh God why us.....

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
Yeah, this is reality.... No....

Which reality? I think you are engulfed in a reality constructed by the ultimate architect Flipper the Dolphin.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
It's not so far fetched..except for maybe the alien technology bit!But check this out..What if they all got together in and around or somewhere under Japan even somehow and started using the sound of their voices for vibrations which causes the surrounding area to shake?

See?It makes more sense that way.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by OneEyedMan

If dolphins are so smart why do they get caught in fishing nets.Well unlike us humans they um...HAVE NO HANDS lol just playin.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Oh and did you know that whales can communicate to other whales on the other side of the planet with their voices?
edit on 17-3-2011 by GodIsPissed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I think the fact that this thread is popular, means something horrible is happening to ATS.

Maybe I should just huff paint or snort rocksalt, I must be missing something that everyone else has that is making these threads on the front page....

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
This thread was created to encourage ridicule for any theory that states that the quake/tsunami was caused by anything OTHER than natural disaster. It was intended to be ridiculous, acting as a "starting gun" of sorts. Now, anyone who claims that there might have been other causes (e.g. weather/climate manipulation, HAARP, TPTB, etc.) is suddenly clumped into the company of people claiming that whales and dolphins caused the disaster.

It's a classic psychological operations (PSYOPS) tactic. Either that, or someone poking fun at the other theories. Either way, it's DISinformation if it is a PSYOPS trick; or, it's MISinformation if it's somone having personal fun.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join