It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earthquake Illuminati Card and The Wako Tower in Tokyo...

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Posted this in another thread but probably more suited here..
seems to show the US being trailed for war crimes by the UN..
Libya?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

I was thinking since Sacramento is the Capitol of California The wave of distruction might fit it. Not a tidal wave or tsunami in a certain area. These cards are not all that the picture may seem. So many directions to look at.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by cassiopeia

Libya?

The flag over the shoulder appears to be the Belgian flag, which doesn't immediately make a lot of sense.

The lower one could be the Irish or Italian flags, but it also could be India (if turned sideways) or something like that.

Definitely interesting, though. I could see the allies being somehow charged with war crimes over the Libya action if things got out of hand. Why Belgium though? I thought Germany at first, but the colors are not in the right order.

If the black is actually blue, then it could be the Romanian flag:

Any thoughts?
edit on 20-3-2011 by ArchaeologyUnderground because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
i have just spoken to this guy right now on facebook his prediction is

''let me say them now BEFORE the events occur, so people like Sheree U.n.d.e.r.s.t.a.n.d that i am not making these claims after the events.... Nuclear Raditation to hit the west coast of USA in very very large amounts, the media will cover it all up and say theres nothing to worry about...... california earthquake tsunami, and florida being hit by an earthquake''

i will print screen and edit this post

edit on 20-3-2011 by wongy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
wow, Japan is one of countries most prone to earthquake, Wako Tower is famous in Tokyo, it makes sense to put it all together in a game, doesn't it?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Tape runs out: Well, the quote kinda sounds like it's about lucifer. And the world cracking open displaying the core: hell.

I'm not religious, and i don't really belive it is about lucifer. But figured i should just throw that out there.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
Another awesome coincidence into the "Illuminati Cards Game"? There are several threads on this topic about the prophetic messages hidden in this Cards game, but, as usual, the truth, maybe, it is into the details.
Please watch carefully the infamous Earthquake Card and compare....

The Earthquake Card

The Big Ben Tower

I don't think this card is on a London disaster.
I don't think that is Big Ben.
I think it is the Wako Clock Tower in Tokyo en.wikipedia.org...(retailer)

The Wako Clock tower at Ginza in Tokyo

I think the "combined disasters" card is referring to what's happening in Japan right now.

Same shape.....
Only a strange, terrible and impressive coincidence?

edit on 16-3-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

Actually if you look at the time on the clock's it's 2:50 something, the time the quake struck.
edit on 20-3-2011 by mesle123 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-3-2011 by mesle123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Yeah I would think Denver would be top of the list..

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I think that the PTB are using these cards as a guide to making decision about which move to make next. It is crazy how this guy was able to reproduce the cards after they were confiscated by the FBI. What is even more amazing is how many of these cards have actually come true.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

Originally posted by deprogrammer
great find..

and the clock time is nearly 3/11

In both images: 11/3

just noticed that the time is actually the date the quake happened
11 of march (3) 11/3...Curiouser and curiouser..
en.wikipedia.org...[e ditby]edit on 21-3-2011 by sprocket2cog because: added link to wiki for earthquake date

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Illuminati can time travel Don't believe me, then tell me why every language but Chinese has 5 vowels that they don't need?

The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog

Th qck brwn fx jmps vr th lzy dg

All languages pronounce the vowels differently as in Gia or Gea or Gae. All languages (except Chinese) seem to pronounce the consanants the same. Don't believe me? Try googling 'Aztec vowels' or go to youtube and type in 'Arabic vowels'. Once you accept that the vowels are all mixed up try the same exercise with the consanants and you will find that most languages are the same. The vowels have been added to confuse everyone.

Now if we all speak the same language you must wonder how can this be? My only theory is that time travel is possible, I cannot see any other explanation for this.

Why all the bad things happening at the moment? Notice all the cars getting water damaged and burt recently. Youtube 'cars in flood' and you will get heaps of videos showing freak flooding washing cars away. Watch the television and you will see many cars, trucks, busses, tanks etc on fire or burnt out in all America's wars. Flood and fire do not hurt the chassis, engine, gearbox, diff, wheels etc. Now people only buy a house every 10-15 years but will buy a new car every 3-5. jalopnik.com...#!372339/who-owns-who have a look at this and you will find that one person owns the motor industry, could it be the same people that operate HAARP. Flooding in Australia, Europe. Tidal wave in Japan - did you see how many cars, busses, trucks etc got washed away?

Now consider the following example: Mercedes Benz 2001 CL180k W203. Wikipedia - Mercedes C-Class and check out the photos of the W203 and W204, read the two lines about the release date of the coupe and then tell me how there are 2010 CLC200k W203 coupes on www.carsales.com.au Now this is being done to nearly every car I can think of but this is the only proof I have been able to get hold of. Now you know this you will start to notice that considering how many cars are sold there are a hell of a lot of new cars on the road and not a lot of older cars like there should be.

A small number of people have enslaved therest of us and it is not fair. Help me by sharing this information with everyone, united we can fight them. Officially America imports twice what they export, how then is their economy still afloat? I think they are cheating!!!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by sprocket2cog

The hands were close to the 3 & 11 but the time isnt 3:11 or 11:03, it is closer to 2:55 which is approx the time (UTC) of the earthquake (separate post on both earlier). Hard to predict the actual time unless you know any angels playing Haarps but the date (3/11) could have been predetermined long ago.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ArchaeologyUnderground

I disagree.....look more closely to his head dress and obvious olive branches......design on gown are olive leaves

he looks Roman or Greek to me

Greek flag is azzuri blue and white

Italian sports flags of the Azzurris is azzuri blue

BOTH nations are allies of the USA

edit on 21-3-2011 by bluemirage5 because: addition

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Libya?

ALMOST had me there, however their flag is red, black and green.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Anyone Notice that the Conspiricy Theorist Card looks Like Glen Beck?? and his board he always demonstrates with?? I just noticed..

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

just saying
imgpaste.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by LLTKing

just saying
imgpaste.com...

Oh, wow..GOOD CALL

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Libya?

It seems to show the UN in a Nero-like fashion. The other flags could be any, from German to Spanish to Italian etc etc and are not important here: they are all veiled under the UN flag (act as one body).
The US is not on trial here - how you came to that conclusion is a mystery to me.

Seems like a great deal of people are making connections where there aren't any. Keep yourselves in check, it's getting weird and silly.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mesle123

I just noticed this-
both the card and the ACTUAL PICTURE of the Japanese clock have the same time on them...
anyone know where that photo is from? Perhaps the card artist used it as his reference?
Awfully strange coincidence?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Doesn't he look like David Icke on this card?

BTW guys can you please teach me how to put pictures so you can see them right away, without having to click on the link ? Thanks

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join