It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earthquake Illuminati Card and The Wako Tower in Tokyo...

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
reply to post by Mystery_Lady

The earth is splitting right in the middle east. . Scary pic.
edit on 18-3-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

Actually, the tape is coming out of China. I thought North Korea first, but checked Google Maps. China for sure.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Thats amazing Arken. With your side by side comparison theres no mistaking that it is the Japanese disaster. And like previously posted, there sure are multiple disasters going on in Japan.
very nice find

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I believe there are people of all mindsets walking around on this earth. Within us are a group of psychopaths with no regard for human life. They simply don't have it wired into them, much like a serial killer. They have no conscience and no concern for humans. They live on wealth and power.

It has been shown that across all walks of life, no matter how much money one makes, he always says he would be happier if he had "just a little bit more". The commonly quoted amount is 10-20% more. If they had THAT much more, they would be happy. This dynamic appears across the economic spectrum, from those on welfare to those making millions per year and continues up to the most wealthy and powerful in the world.

The point I'm making is that I believe those at the very top are sick enough to play a "card game" with our world. They are tucked away in their safe, little world playing a card game with our very planet and it's inhabitants. I believe it is entirely possible and probably actually happening. They are always seeking "more", whether it be wealth or power, it is never enough and you and I are their collateral damage.

I need to get a set of these cards and study them...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by WhizPhiz

1) I don't think we ever get the full story. Everything is underplayed to avoid panic and chaos.
2) Japan's reactors were built better than American one's. They have more stringent codes over there.

Pray, meditate or whatever you do that we don't have something like this on the west coast.

Also, the Japanese People have a culture of one for all and all for one. America's culture is every man for himself, screw everyone else.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Here's a thread with the link for the entire collection of the Illuminati Card Game-
ALPHABETIZED and clear/legible so makes for easier browsing/searching.
LINK TO ILLUMINATI CARD GAME LIST

The link is a FB fanpage for the site TodayPerhaps; here's a link to the thread on that site that led me to their FB page (the link provided above):
Today Perhaps: Illuminati Cards

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
reply to post by Arken

Where did you find these cards?

I have seen them loosely on ATS but nowhere else.

I would like to see the rest of them. Do you have a link?

Here's the link....when you get on this page click on the button that says "slow download" and wait 40 seconds ...(or click the other button, of which you will have to financially subscribe to...your choice) Heres the link. Click here for the Illuminati Card Set ( from whomever owns this site)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Maybe referring to Christ's or Anti-Christ's emergence.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ns9504

Actually, the tape is coming out of China. I thought North Korea first, but checked Google Maps. China for sure.

Terrible sorry because my eyes are not what used to be anymore...but...it's just me, or that card have a huge yellow arrow pointing to Japan (or Sumatra, can´t see well), parcialy hidden by the tape?...quite weird if it is!...

edit on 19/3/11 by Umbra Sideralis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by General.Lee

Yeah good points.
It seems they got tired of the Chess Game and have moved on to Cards.
It seems Chess wasn't Las Vegas enough for them and less of a thrill.
edit on 19-3-2011 by Flighty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Good spot OP, keen eyes indeed. It definitely does look like the Wako Tower. Combined disasters which of course is what has happened in Japan, Earthquake+Tsunami - can be no doubt it is the Wako and not big ben, which I and I presume many others thought it was.

[promotional link removed]

edit on 3/19/2011 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
If these cards are trully telling events that have come and will come to pass. I think we should prioritize on these cards for the time being since it may help unlock future events and possibly give head warnings to people.

This card, has been on my mind, the wave is obviously coming from the west, but has anyone looked at other buildings besides the one in san diego CA? checked places like hawaii, australia or islands in the carribean?

I found an old video that may explain what may cause a mega tsunami.
if embed doesnt work here is the link
www.youtube.com...

Hawaii is showing some activity.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

some interesting articles

geol105naturalhazards.voices.wooster.edu...
edit on 19-3-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I would still like to find if there are other cities with similar buildings, but here is a good shot of San Diego showing buildings that bear a similarity as other posts had suggested..

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
These cards are weird , to think that some of these cards have hit events spot on is not good, i thought the final card was an alien invsion ? anyway Fd up either way

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
That weird text on the " Tape runs out " card is really bugging me..."... When the Rapture comes, I will make them wait! They will never clean my cage! Now give me some more of ..." ...any religious person here, or anybody with a clue what this could mean??

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium

It's building the Anti-christs' throne. When he is in control he will be the god of all of those who game him his seat of power. He will be the son of Satan and will be an emulation of God the Son....Jesus. This is when the Counterfiet King will get his @ss handed to him by Jesus. Amen.

I guess it was only a matter of time before the jesus freaks started coming out of the woodwork and chiming in with less-than-helpful "observations".
Look...seriously folks...earthquakes hit Japan all the time. There's entire industries there whose sole focus is building earthquake-proof buildings. I mean...how do you think the islands formed in the first place? Uh...earthquakes and volcanoes.
Once again, a very natural occurrence allows peoples' imagination to go off the wall and create all sorts of fanciful stories.
Sure, the Earth is doomed...but it's because of natural cycles, not some nefarious plot.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by mtaftm
These cards are weird , to think that some of these cards have hit events spot on is not good, i thought the final card was an alien invsion ? anyway Fd up either way

These cards aren't so much "weird" as they are clever.
Have none of you read comic books where the villain has some grandiose scheme that mimics most, if not all, of the events depicted in these cards?
Not to mention, that some of these cards display events that had already happened.
Sure, some of the minor details have been changed...but...showing a picture of something that's already happened is, I believe, the very opposite of predicting the future.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Uhm... what about asking illuminati directly if they are responsible for that earthquake?

Try their official webpages (note: illuminati is backward itanimulli)

www.itanimulli.us
www.itanimulli.com

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ns9504

The tape is not coming out of China (it could be pointing to it but the end is not arrow shaped - actually the inverse). The tape is broken (ergo not attached to anything) and the earth is in the background. I am more concerned about the large tear in the earth thru the mid east and any possible coded meaning from the wording used.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
The maker of the illuminati card game is Steve Jackson Games...
Thought I'd check out the website for any clues as to who this person is and it seems our thread has made it to the forums. ...

Though it seems the person who posted a link to this thread hasn't had much of a response.
He called us "some looney conspiracy forum".
When you consider the types of games that Steve Jackson Games makes, it's quite an ironic statement.

forums.sjgames.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I think the tape runs out refers to the time line that the Illumanti have allowed for their plan to fulfill.
The split of the Earth could possibly be that The Illumanati are aware of ancient cycles - Sure they have the technology to cause such things as earthquakes - HAARP can tune into the energy of the Magnetosphere and act as a Amplifier of it which can be directed to a point on Earth BUT also this energy they tune into is caused by the affects of planetary alignments which are now at their greatest due to the Sun Itself aligning the Black Hole of the Milky Way as the Mayans Predicted in thier knowledge of the processional cycle of the ages ie the Zodiac.
However the forces being exerted by natural means is unstopable
edit on 19-3-2011 by artistpoet because: typo and additional info

edit on 19-3-2011 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join