It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earthquake Illuminati Card and The Wako Tower in Tokyo...

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
reply to post by ns9504

The tape is not coming out of China (it could be pointing to it but the end is not arrow shaped - actually the inverse). The tape is broken (ergo not attached to anything) and the earth is in the background. I am more concerned about the large tear in the earth thru the mid east and any possible coded meaning from the wording used.

Fair enough. I see all that too, and the earth breaking in half around the middle east is worrying, but my immediate sense when I looked at the card was around China and money.

I know the tape is not literally attached, but something about it has me thinking...so I did a little digging. Go with me for a sec?

The tape running out - first impression I had was a ticker tape, something to do with accounting. Perhaps China calling in USA (and/or other countries) debt?

Then I looked up definitions of the word CAGE:
(skipped all the obvious ones for animal cages, sports, etc.)
A term used to describe the department of a brokerage firm that receives and distributes physical securities.

A reference mainly used by industry workers, the cage is like a vault where all certificates and bonds are held in physical form.

A department at a brokerage responsible for receiving and distributing funds, as well as maintaining records. The cage enables the rest of the brokerage to function, especially by keeping records of dividends and other payouts and receiving payments from clients. It is more formally called the cashier's department.

And this from Wiki:
Don't fight the tape is a term used in finance. It means do not bet or trade against the trend in the financial markets, e.g. if the broad market is moving up, do not bet on a downward move. The term tape here refers to the ticker tape used to transmit the price of stocks

And, while not exactly the same, an image to show paper telegraph tape was once on reels:
www.radista.info...

Anyway, total long shot, but that's what my first impression said.

Also, the image of the earth breaking in half is through the middle east on the side we are looking at, but that would go through the pacific ocean, middle of the ring of fire. just saying....

www.freemaptools.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matthew Dark

Originally posted by mtaftm
These cards are weird , to think that some of these cards have hit events spot on is not good, i thought the final card was an alien invsion ? anyway Fd up either way

These cards aren't so much "weird" as they are clever.
Have none of you read comic books where the villain has some grandiose scheme that mimics most, if not all, of the events depicted in these cards?
Not to mention, that some of these cards display events that had already happened.
Sure, some of the minor details have been changed...but...showing a picture of something that's already happened is, I believe, the very opposite of predicting the future.

Why don't you find out when these cards were made!! the game itself hit public shelves in 1995..

Now go back on the cards and tell us which card events happened PRE 1995..

TAPE RUNS OUT: TIME RUNS OUT least half the population of earth is dead. IMO

I agree with the poster who wants to find out what buildings are in the Tidal wave card...

maybe this one?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
One more thing regarding the "clean the cage"

"The Commercial And Government Entity Code, or CAGE Code, is a unique identifier assigned to suppliers to various government or defense agencies, as well as to government agencies themselves and also various organizations. CAGE codes provide a standardized method of identifying a given facility at a specific location."

CAGE Codes are used internationally as part of the NATO Codification System (NCS).....

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by PaaTal

Sorry Paa Tal, that area is closer to Big Bear Lake than it is to the Pacific Ocean (ergo, too far from the coast). Besides, where is the triangular shaped building??

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I have been thinking, something doesn't add up. Why would the illuminati allow these cards to exist? Some say that it is for pure pleasure of watching the world see evidence and not doing anything.

But looking at a bigger picture. If God really does have Angels protecting us, wouldn't they somehow leave behind clues for us to try and decipher?

What if these cards is one of them and the dark forces wanted to stop us from obtaining them? I don't know, but i don't think illuminati is such a bad thing, but then again, i don't know much about them yet, I have friends in the freemasonry, and I dont recall any of them talking about wars. They talk alot about God and philosophy and how to better ourselves as human beings. I remember a mason once told me this. "Remember, if you have enough, give back". I remember when we went to a restaurant and he bought some food for a man who was asking for change. he not only bought him food, but he bought the man a feast!.

I know a lot of things don't add up when it comes to secret society's, but what if?

But I don't know, obama being in the freemasonry does raise suspition, but he is only a rank 32,

The reason why I rule out Freemasons from this, is because I read some of thier history available on the web. They were hunted down and killed way back then. Religion existed waaaaaaaaaaaay before the freemasonry.

Religion persecuted freemasons across the globe.

The people or what we call elites, use religion against us.

Then there is the fact that, in the bible least the ones that aren't corrupted (meaning words). says that evil will rule the world for a certain time. Wouldn't this force the good wills to back away and go into hiding aka illuminati?

We see Evil every day every hour in every corner, it is rare to see something good. If you follow that logic, that would mean the illuminati would actually be the good guys laying out warnings for us.

This is seriously something to consider.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by RisenAngel77
I have been thinking, something doesn't add up. Why would the illuminati allow these cards to exist? Some say that it is for pure pleasure of watching the world see evidence and not doing anything.

But looking at a bigger picture. If God really does have Angels protecting us, wouldn't they somehow leave behind clues for us to try and decipher?

What if these cards is one of them and the dark forces wanted to stop us from obtaining them? I don't know, but i don't think illuminati is such a bad thing, but then again, i don't know much about them yet, I have friends in the freemasonry, and I dont recall any of them talking about wars. They talk alot about God and philosophy and how to better ourselves as human beings. I remember a mason once told me this. "Remember, if you have enough, give back". I remember when we went to a restaurant and he bought some food for a man who was asking for change. he not only bought him food, but he bought the man a feast!.

I know a lot of things don't add up when it comes to secret society's, but what if?

But I don't know, obama being in the freemasonry does raise suspition, but he is only a rank 32,

The reason why I rule out Freemasons from this, is because I read some of thier history available on the web. They were hunted down and killed way back then. Religion existed waaaaaaaaaaaay before the freemasonry.

Religion persecuted freemasons across the globe.

The people or what we call elites, use religion against us.

Then there is the fact that, in the bible least the ones that aren't corrupted (meaning words). says that evil will rule the world for a certain time. Wouldn't this force the good wills to back away and go into hiding aka illuminati?

We see Evil every day every hour in every corner, it is rare to see something good. If you follow that logic, that would mean the illuminati would actually be the good guys laying out warnings for us.

This is seriously something to consider.

Makes perfect sense - The Illumanti have a code of hiding their agenda in plain view
The idea of angels coming to earth to help is a misconception as in our true nature we are angelic and also there are many many here now who are acting to counter the tyranny of the global elite - in fact there is an army of such souls

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

Originally posted by deprogrammer
great find..

and the clock time is nearly 3/11

In both images: 11/3

In Canad, that reads as March 11.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

reply to post by PaaTal

Sorry Paa Tal, that area is closer to Big Bear Lake than it is to the Pacific Ocean (ergo, too far from the coast). Besides, where is the triangular shaped building??

It is about 30miles? or so inward for sure.. but the tidal wave expected to hit is going to be 150-200meters high..
yes the other clue is the triangular shaped building.. as u see that picture doesn't show the whole building so i have no idea, also keep in mind that the cards were made 16 years ago and possiblity of redevelopement it may not exsist now.. i just posted it judging on shape and color of the main building, its in california and on the west coast not saying this is the same as card, but hoping it could jog someones memory.. If you live in the area you would know best so maybe you can tell us if there was or is the triangular shaped building there? Also judging by other buildings in the area seeing that triangler shaped building it would not be to out of place.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

Wow..good eye

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by PaaTal

I dont know the area but clicked on your link and found Rancho-C------and San Bernadino (yes about 30-35 miles inland).

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

I posted a separate thread on the 11/3 or 3/11 several days ago...and the possible double meaning as the "clock" time could be 2:55 and the actual time of the earthquake was 2:45 UTC (but 2:55 was approx the time that the Ak HAARP magnometer reading showed a higher high from the spike which was well underway before 2:45 and didnt peak out til well after the quake).

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

reply to post by PaaTal

I dont know the area but clicked on your link and found Rancho-C------and San Bernadino (yes about 30-35 miles inland).

the other thing i thought of is if you look at most of the cards he has the pyramid symbol in them.. MAYBE there is just a pillar with no triangle on top.. the triangle on top is just a symbol in the card..I dunno at first look you think its a monument or building with triangle on top which would be a dead give away sign if we can find that same image..

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by 6205LH
Uhm... what about asking illuminati directly if they are responsible for that earthquake?

Try their official webpages (note: illuminati is backward itanimulli)

www.itanimulli.us
www.itanimulli.com

Hmmm...direct links to the White House and the NSA.
Very clever.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaaTal

Why don't you find out when these cards were made!! the game itself hit public shelves in 1995..

I know. I remember. I knew a bunch of guys in high school that were all about card games like that.

Now go back on the cards and tell us which card events happened PRE 1995..

Uh...okay.
Any and every natural disaster.
Politicians being exposed engaging in criminal activity. (there's a comprehensive list at your local library, I'm sure.)
Subliminal advertising.
Bill Clinton and Al Gore (as they are mentioned by name in the card game)
The first attack on the WTC (1993).
Druids.
Corrupt drug companies.
The CDC.
I'm sure there's more as well.
Just so you know, those cards "predict" things like giant atomic monsters...which I'm fairly sure we are fully sans right now.

TAPE RUNS OUT: TIME RUNS OUT least half the population of earth is dead. IMO

Uh...okay. But that's neither a "prediction" nor is it fully depicted in the cards. It's your opinion.

I agree with the poster who wants to find out what buildings are in the Tidal wave card...

maybe this one?

Just look for any coastal city that's had a tidal wave hit.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by bastet11

Originally posted by ns9504
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

SPOOKY!

I clicked on the link to see the cards, was flipping through a few and when the tidal wave one came up "san diego" popped into my head. I've only been to SD twice in my life so it seemed weird. I went on flipping through the cards, got bored, and went on with my day.

Just saw your post and found it REALLY eerie....

That is eerie..especially since I live in San Diego..but it made me think that, too..something about the buildings seem familiar..

I'm leaning toward La Jolla - that area is referred to as The Golden Triangle:

www.goldentrianglechamber.com...

Looks like the sun is hitting the east side of the building which suggests an early morning wave

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

edit on 18-3-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

Looks like a Column with a triangle on it attatched to a lower building hidden behind the trees...........I'd say mosque tower for the muslim faith. It may even be pictorial.......Column...Triangle. I'm delving into that now.

After a quick search the only references to Columns and triangles found were regarding Greek Temples, Constantinople, Hanoi, to name but a few ...
edit on 18-3-2011 by DreamerOracle because: adding

Found a list of muslim/islamic sites in San Diego. Paged through a few, but enthusiasm waned so passing it on:

www.islamicfinder.org...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ns9504

Fwiw, there is a tower in old Venice that looks like the triangular topped tower (See Link Below). But there are no modern office buildings in the area as in the Tidal Wave Illuminati Card. I still say it is San Diego.
www.mystudios.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
don't know if it has been mentioned but based on this thread i got exited , and went out and bought this game ILLUMINATI DELUXE EDITION. this is the play able version , there is also the NWO where the card in questions is from that was released 19994-1995. the story goes that is was made as a tongue in cheek remark at conspiracists with a great humor. I must say this game looks awesome and can't wait to play it . as the box say's : illuminati the game of conspiracy. so yeah ...but to clarify the NWO edition is a collectors game like Magic card if anyone is familiar with them . and the Illuminati card game is a complete game complete with cards , dices , and fake money . You are the illuninati trying to take over the world , so is your co players and you battle for world domination....awesome! there has been expansions packs : the Bavarian illuminati fire drill, and Y2k involving hackers and others and recently they have released a New world order type of card expansion called mutual assured distraction . the commentary following the last mentioned is : it's getting easier to find conspiracies just look at the news for more info go to the sjgames homepage or just go to ebay, google amazon and type illuminati card game....damn I so need someone to play with it looks so epic to play and the humor is so delightfully true hehe. sorry for typo's or other inconsistency on my way to a party so gotta run ... final note this game I think is a must for a conspiracy theorist , unless you believe the card have some symbolic or magical power that affect destiny or your soul ..whatever . ps forgot to clarify illuminati original game 1995 same for NWO collector cards. deluxe version 1999 but it's the same game just a reprint . the nwo you have to buy second hand and can be expensive , saw on ebay on selling 1500 cards current bid was 150 dollars as the only nwo source selling atm. Peace !

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

The people in the card wither look Asian or English. Why is the time the same in the card and in the image you provided of Wako Tower? Where did you get the image?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Is there a site I can go to to see all the cards big enough to read them? Google's not cutting it for me.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join