It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London olympic clock stops...interesting 2012 conspiracy...have you noticed this..

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by angela1111

and ROMA??? what are the odds of the cafe being there

Roma \r(o)-ma\ as a girl's name is of Italian origin. Place name: the capital city, Rome. Mythology: Roma was the daughter of Evander, who named Rome for her. First used in the late 19th century. Actress Roma Downey.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

symbol for jupiter 24

if you want to get picky over it fine, it dosnt mean 24 but come on!
edit on 17-3-2012 by angela1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by angela1111

symbol for jupiter 24

if you want to get picky over it fine, it dosnt mean 24 but come on!
edit on 17-3-2012 by angela1111 because: (no reason given)

I am familiar with the symbol, but it is not getting picky to say that the symbol is not related in any way to the number 24. anymore than the Capricorn symbol is related to the number 76. Other than you nobody on the planet links Jupiter to the number.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

By coincidence, the breakdown of a countdown clock was the storyline in a spoof documentary on the London Olympics aired by the BBC this week.

Do you think maybe, because of that coincidence, that it is a publicity stunt?
I mean that is a pretty HUGE coincidence.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by angela1111
reply to post by Majiq1

I think I have said a whole lot more than that magic

I went to see JULIAN today form the HEALING assoctiaon, when I got there, the car parked next to his had personalised plates...and what a coincidence, the plate read JULIJA

he had parked outside of ROMA cafe...

I googled JULIJA, means descendants of JUPITER

so whether you believe me or not I know what happens and your mind is just not capable of believing..

So now you are trying to link random events from your life to the clock stopping. Your claims become more of a joke with every sentence you write.

My mind is quite open to all sorts of things. To believe something though, especially something that is as incredible as what you are claiming, I do need credible evidence for the claim. Your evidence lacks that credibility, and much of it lacks any sense at all.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Is it me who is tired of you two arguing all the time, this thread was started to highlight a possible mystery, not to be a personal landline for you to exchange put downs ! If that is what you want to do, then perhaps you could have the decency to trade insults over the u2u service. I am surprised you have not had your heads knocked togeather by a MOD already. Threads are for exchanging ideas, not insults, this derailment of a topic is unforgivable, but a good way to get a thread locked, by people with ulterior motives. If you want to argue, please spare the rest of us from having to judge your p***ing competition.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qwenn
Is it me who is tired of you two arguing all the time, this thread was started to highlight a possible mystery, not to be a personal landline for you to exchange put downs ! If that is what you want to do, then perhaps you could have the decency to trade insults over the u2u service. I am surprised you have not had your heads knocked togeather by a MOD already. Threads are for exchanging ideas, not insults, this derailment of a topic is unforgivable, but a good way to get a thread locked, by people with ulterior motives. If you want to argue, please spare the rest of us from having to judge your p***ing competition.

Other than my post where I said the claims were becoming more and more a joke. I have not used insults at all. What I have done is answered her claims with skeptical debate. Is that not acceptable on this site any longer? In fact I would say that you have come in here and decided to interject your opinion on our conversation without adding anything to the subject.

angela and I may be in disagreement on this, and going back and forth, but we have stayed on subject the whole time. I am sorry that our conversation has hurt your feelings, but if you have nothing useful to offer on the topic then maybe it is you who should surf on off to another thread.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
VERINT

verint.com...

Verint Systems is the security firm that is responsible for the CCTV surveillance cameras, in the London Underground rail network, and it is an Israeli company, with approximately 1000 employees...

Jesus, so yet again, an Israeli company is in charge of security for transportation hubs in a major western nation. Take a look at this thread of mine Suspect Detection Systems. In the US, apparently, our international airports are looked after by former IDF and Mossad goons who developed a software they themselves compare to the 'Pre-Crime" capabilities depicted in the film Minority Report.
Just how much of our security is handed over carte blanche to these zionist religous nuts? Who the hell decided it was a good idea to let Israeli companies handle anything security related, particularly after the 'art students' debacle prior to 9-11 adn the whole Odigo and Comverse Infosys crap? This needs looked into, quickly.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

I agree, she has been hel bent on trying to discredit anything I say...its very stupid, I added to this thread as there are some incredible things with the clock stopping,

I apologize for my behavior, I know better than to bring this stuff into light, its like if you don't believe, well you just do not believe.

my words, will do nothing

edit on 18-3-2012 by angela1111 because: added

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Majiq1

for your information magic, I have been getting synchs for YEARS!

you have not one clue of what I have experienced...

its really not worth it, your too cynical,

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
you know also majic, re that number plate, your response could have been,

is that right angela, you actually saw that number plate by roma cafe?

and I would have said yes..

these are the synchs that happen to me, have been happening for years

jeeeez, if the universe could see me now, trying to state my silly case when there is no case to be had...

that clock stopped for a reason, something is comming and you will one day know

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Well the one thing that I agree with you on is that the clock did stop for a reason. It is commonly known as a mechanical malfunction. It was fixed and the clock has been running ever since with no problems that I have heard of. By the way 3/15 came and went with no incident, next... The Olympic Games. I wonder what you will say when nothing happens then either?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Majiq1

I havnt once said that something is going to happen on that date? have I? if you search every post you will find I have not. This is because I do not believe it to be specific. It is what that date represents, it represents fall of power. Fall of power by a plan unseen. Have you not researched age of Aquarius? Mayan Calender, clues are everwhere. Why is it, the moment I start getting Julius Caesar themes, I happen to be rung y a JULIAN from the healing society? why is it when I go to meet him I see the number plate JULIJA..and it happened to mean descendants of JOVE...these things occur all the time to me. I may not be 100 percent accurate in what I have said, but I am correct.

Olympics start JULY and end AUGUST

julius, murdered on the day the clock stops, 3/15 and Augustus took over....

really?

the months are named after those two men, yet the Olympics starting and ending on those dates has nothing to do with them and everything to do with the fact it happens to be summer...

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Why is it all adding up?? adds up to 24 on clock

24 JUPITER SYMBOL, we agree dosnt mean 24 but open your mind a little,

Caesar was also appointed flamen dialis (the chief priest of Jupiter)

DIRECTLY RELATED TO JUPITER

oh the FLAMEn

Flame, olympic flame?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
holy smoke!

In ancient Roman religion, the Flamen Dialis was the high priest of Jupiter. There were 15 flamines, of which three were flamines maiores, serving the three gods ...

what was that?? 3 gods 15 flamens????

what 315!!!!!

just figured this! wow

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
the 3 gods were called Archaic Triad, they were Jupiter, Mars and Quirinus.

MARS............. the ides of March was a day originally set to celebrate MARS the god of war,

JUPITER............. also in the clock stopping, minutes an hours and secs left add up to 24! symbol for jupiter

only god I can place is Quirinus....hmmm

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Ok, I think I have made my point over and over again that you are just making stuff up as you go. Hell, the thread you started on this very topic only had 12 replies last I saw, and had already be appropriately filed in skunkworks. That at least gives me some hope for the site.

I will leave you now with your delusions...

Peace, Love, and Gummy Bears
Majiq

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Majiq1

Im sorry if I offended you

all good, best stop anyway, I am posting this because I am fascinated and all of what I say links, , but hey, you never wanted to see nor willing so wish you the best magic

xx

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
by the way I am not making it up...a few posts back I said caser and jupiter, and I find a link, the flamen dialis, and caser was one of them...

quote from wiki.,,,,,In ancient Roman religion, the Flamen Dialis was the high priest of Jupiter. There were 15 flamines, of which three were flamines maiores, serving the three gods of the Archaic Triad

so 3 of the 15 315

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
In Roman mythology and religion, Quirinus is an early god of the Roman state. In Augustan Rome, Quirinus was also an epithet of Janus, as Janus Quirinus.[1] His name is derived from the word quiris meaning "spear.

Junus is the god of begginings, endings, gateways and doors..

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join