It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London olympic clock stops...interesting 2012 conspiracy...have you noticed this..

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Majiq1

its both silly...jeez agin, zues is 24, symbol of his lightning bolt, and the z

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
and for goodness sakes 315 days in is 11.11

as I said I started a new thread for intelligent, outside the box thinkers

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by angela1111
anyone got anything to say? I have posted in another thread, because I am wasting time here. Im dealing with a couple of small minds who happened to come across this thread...your posts are sarcastic and Im not bothering, I am correct in this infromation and as I said I am not here to convert the unconverted.

A small mind? No. Very skeptical of your completely skewed connections to a clock malfunction that happened a year ago? Absolutely. I think that it is very telling of your character to claim that you are right, and anyone who disagrees has a small mind.

You make the statement that you are correct in this information and then stomp off when someone disagrees with you and makes valid points as to why they disagree and you call others small minded, maybe you should take a look in the mirror.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
this is not why I posted to be honest

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by angela1111

All I asked for on the Zeus thing was a link to some information about Zeus being connected to the number 24. You obviously can't do that so that shows this is just something that you are making up off the top of your head.

and for goodness sakes 315 days in is 11.11

Not this year it isn't. 2012 is a leap year, 315 days in is Nov. 10th.

as I said I started a new thread for intelligent, outside the box thinkers

No you started a thread that will hopefully for you draw only those who will stroke your ego and tell you what a great job you did. There are plenty of those here so you will probably find some. But just a suggestion... If all you want to do is put out your own personal thoughts online, and have no one disagree with you, don't post them on an open forum that is meant as a medium to discuss, and yes, debate the topics that you share... Deny ignorance indeed...

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
jupiter and zues are the same god...

24 is their symbol, I have no clues on how to post pics on here...google it, come up very easliy!

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
what were you saying?

November 11 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_11
November 11 is the 315th day of the year (316th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 50 days remaining until the end of the year.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
lastly look at when the clock was put up

314...essentially phi, stopped on 315 and apparently if a leap year, 316

look at that part of the bible

holy cow

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
is it a coincidence it stopped on ides of march...again beware of the ides means a secret plan is in place to take down power the date 3/15 this date changed history!

But then God showed mercy, when in Genesis 3:15 he speaks of someone in the future who will "crush the head of the serpent." This is a sign of God's love for his creation; in spite of man's disobedience, he gave mankind hope for the future.

could this be the plan???

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

jupiter and zues are the same god...

24 is their symbol, I have no clues on how to post pics on here...google it, come up very easliy!

I did google it and there are no website that I found linking either Zeus or Jupiter to the number 24. What you are talking about I believe is the symbol that looks like an artsy 24. That isn't what it is though, and I can't see where anyone but you says that that symbol is connected to the number 24.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
look at the 2 its like a thunderbolt...then the z is the 4 and it overlinks to look like a 24

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

holy cow

I am familiar with the passages. in 14-15 he is punishing the snake, and in 16 he is punishing women with painful childbirth and telling then that they are to be ruled by men. We all know that god in this story is a prick, what other point are you trying to make?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

look at the 2 its like a thunderbolt...then the z is the 4 and it overlinks to look like a 24

I said in my previous post that it looks like an artsy 24, but it is not linked to the number in any way other than that. 24 is not the symbol for either Zeus or Jupiter, their symbol resembles a 24... There is a big difference

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

edit on 12-3-2012 by angela1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

holy cow

yes 2102 leap year! who founded leap years??? good old julius!

what is up with that
edit on 12-3-2012 by angela1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

I think this is interesting, 2012 is a leap year

Julius Caesar, Father of Leap Year
Julius Caesar was behind the origin of leap year in 45 BC. The early Romans had a 355 day calendar and to keep festivals occurring around the same season each year a 22 or 23 day month was created every second year. Julius Caesar decided to simplify things and added days to different months of the year to create the 365 day calendar, the actual calculation were made by Caesar's astronomer, Sosigenes. Every fourth year following the 28th day of Februarius (February 29th) one day was to be added, making every fourth year a leap year.

How is that interesting? Yes it is in fact true, but the Summer Olympics always start in a leap year, and often in July so what makes this one special?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
its symbolic and you have to add all the other things in, like the talk of the logo, and 2012 mayan pyraminds

a leap year? are we going to leap? transition to a new humanity

the clock didnt stop last time on this date it was only this time

it really is symbolic of what happened in rome

we are LEAPING forward

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Angela, I appreciate your work but I think that you may be one dimensional here. You have to be able to receive criticism. IMO, it is the criticism that helps you grow.

That said, how do you feel about the actual Olympic ceremony itself? Could the significance of the clock stopping last year signal that something else stops with the Olympic ceremony? As is, in 500 days something stops? And whatever that will signal that stopping could come to rise on Mar 15 2012 or came to rise Mar 15 2011?
edit on 12-3-2012 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Maybe it is God making a statement by stopping the omega clock showing the world , time is up we will be judged.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join