It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London olympic clock stops...interesting 2012 conspiracy...have you noticed this..

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by angela1111

how will our problems be resolved? are we not responsible for our problems,,, can those who are evil continue to do what they want,,, and those who are good can sit back and wait till the problems are resolved?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

I personally think its a spiritual intervention, but what spiritual is I do not know, I know it gives me synchronocites, so I know it can shift my reality. The pyramids are clues the bible is a clue, the planets are are clue, its all there to show us...even what our earth is doing at the moment is a clue..

and the clock stopping was loaded with metaphor, and I understand what that metaphor was...

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by angela1111

to be honest we have gone to far to fix ourselves

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by angela1111
reply to post by Majiq1

what none of you realise is for the last 7 years I have had synchronicity beyond belief..and this is some of the stuff I have received, I get 11.11 it started 7 years ago in a way that defied my reality, As I have said I do not care if you believe me or not, its irrelevant, Its not my job to convert the unconverted..it wastes my energy. the information I have given is correct...

the is a convincing theory out that the star of Bethlehem, the star the 3 wise men followed to jesus BIRTH was the conjunction of Venus and Jupiter..it would have looked like an awe inspiring star..well the next time a conjunction like that happens this year is the ides of march..coincidence again?

a birth? a reirth of our world?

The star of Bethlehem is a part of an old story, not a real thing... And obviously you are a fan of Matthew because according to Luke there was no star.

So you are saying that something awe inspiring will happen in 4 days? What will you say when it doesn't? I guess if you just keep saying year in and year out that something is coming eventually it will, and you will have been right in your own mind at least.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

reply to post by ImaFungi

I personally think its a spiritual intervention, but what spiritual is I do not know, I know it gives me synchronocites, so I know it can shift my reality. The pyramids are clues the bible is a clue, the planets are are clue, its all there to show us...even what our earth is doing at the moment is a clue..

and the clock stopping was loaded with metaphor, and I understand what that metaphor was...

So you understand what is going on then make it clear now. Are you saying that on 3/15/, in 4 days that our problems are going to be solved? 11/11 of this year? You seem to have been given some great insight into the future and it revolves around march 15th and November 11th. Tell us, will it be this year?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
no thats not what I have said which means you haven't read what I have suggested nor understood it...

I was highlighting clues to the metaphor of the Olympic clock malfunctioning. Have a read at what I have said relay it to me so I can see you understand then maybe I can reply to your posts

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Majiq1

notice I said convincing THEORY not truth

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

reply to post by Majiq1

there is a convincing theory out that the star of Bethlehem, the star the 3 wise men followed to jesus BIRTH was the conjunction of Venus and Jupiter..it would have looked like an awe inspiring star..well the next time a conjunction like that happens this year is the ides of march..coincidence again?

a birth? a reirth of our world?

Well I am not sure if it is Venus and Jupiter that I have been seeing in the sky over the past week or so, but they are the two brightest lights in the night sky looking SW. They have nightly been getting visibly closer and have now assumed a horizontal plane with about 3 fingers of space between them, I will watch to see if they merge !

If the Ides of March ( 15th ) is when they form the " Star " then we should see a Death of something and the birth of another. Perhaps it is the death of Facebook ( March 15th 2012 ) and the birth of a new social networking site

edit on 12-3-2012 by Qwenn because: extra

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

Well if we are going to leave it at "something will die on the planet, and something else will be reborn" then we are just stating a simple fact. Something does in fact die everyday, and something is born everyday. I can tell you that and I don't need to sit around all day making up non existent connections to do it.

As far as Venus and Jupiter lining up (not merging) I am certain that it will look nice, I am also certain that it is no more a sign of birth or death here than was the color of my pee this morning.....

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majiq1
reply to post by Qwenn

Well if we are going to leave it at "something will die on the planet, and something else will be reborn" then we are just stating a simple fact. Something does in fact die everyday, and something is born everyday. I can tell you that and I don't need to sit around all day making up non existent connections to do it.

As far as Venus and Jupiter lining up (not merging) I am certain that it will look nice, I am also certain that it is no more a sign of birth or death here than was the color of my pee this morning.....

Looks like someone got out of bed the wrong side this morning !

I like to sit around all day connecting the dots, sometimes I even get a picture of a rabbit !

P.S. What was the colour of your pee this morning ? It may be significant !

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
very very small minds on this site, I am in shock...look again, I am right,

clock stops on3/15 IDES OF MARCH, the ides of march is the day Julius Caesar was murdered. His murder was foretold to him by a seer. Beware of the Ides of March is now known as a saying which means Power will fall and it will fall without you knowing. It means conspiracy..this tells me something has a plan, and the person who has a plan has the ability to stop a clock like magic, this suggests to me its spiritual/alien like

Also then Count 315 days in...November 11, or 11.11.

Look at Genesis 3.15 the first prophecy of the bible of something coming, the first messsianic verse)

So then lets look again, how many days did the clock stop on? 500, how many days did the Roman Empire last? 500 Julius Caesar ruled the roman empire.

more again, JULIUS Caesar was murdered and who took over? AUGUSTUS

Which date do the Olympic games start and end? JULY AND AUGUST Julius and augustus,

Augustus is known to have reigned the era called PAX ROMANA, this means PEACE. OLYMPIC RINGS? PEACE and UNITY.

the clock is a mirror image to show transformation, like the fall of Rome and the beginning of peace.

ZION (whats the talk of the logo?)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
and fitting this roman theme is throughout this as the Olympics originated in ROME

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

lol... according to some people here it very well be important. Now that I think of I did pee for 11 seconds.... coincidence?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majiq1
reply to post by Qwenn

lol... according to some people here it very well be important. Now that I think of I did pee for 11 seconds.... coincidence?

At precisely 9 am

So 9/11 I think you may be on to somthing there

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
500 days 7 hours 6 minutes and 56 secs

7656, add that up...you get 24

what is the symbol for ZUES the ruler of MT OLYMPUS

yep 24!

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
anyone got anything to say? I have posted in another thread, because I am wasting time here. Im dealing with a couple of small minds who happened to come across this thread...your posts are sarcastic and Im not bothering, I am correct in this infromation and as I said I am not here to convert the unconverted.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
The months of July and Augustus were named for Roman rulers. These men were Julius Caesar and Augustus Caesar.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

very very small minds on this site, I am in shock...look again, I am right,

I can certainly see that you would really, really like to convince everyone of that.

clock stops on3/15 IDES OF MARCH, the ides of march is the day Julius Caesar was murdered. His murder was foretold to him by a seer. Beware of the Ides of March is now known as a saying which means Power will fall and it will fall without you knowing. It means conspiracy

I will concede this to you...

..this tells me something has a plan, and the person who has a plan has the ability to stop a clock like magic, this suggests to me its spiritual/alien like

There is no evidence whatsoever that the clock was stopped by any outside influence...

Also then Count 315 days in...November 11, or 11.11.

No, this is 2012... 315 days in is November 10th. If you are talking about last year which is when the clock stopped then you are correct, but 11/11 was a non event so the whole point is moot.

Look at Genesis 3.15 the first prophecy of the bible of something coming, the first messsianic verse)

Gen 3:15 - And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers; he will crush your head, and you will strike his heel.

This is gods words to the serpent after Adam & Eve ate of the Tree of Knowledge. As this is the story of creation which is accepted as a factual account of the Earths creation and first days by Christians, Jews, and Muslims the only thing prophetic about it is that god is saying that snakes will be disliked by mankind, and have to wither around on their bellies. Either way though there is nothing about the Messiah anywhere in this story so I don't know what you mean by Messianic. Messianic prophesies are those that relate to the great Messiah who is suppose to come, or came depending on what myth you prefer. so I am confused on that one.

So then lets look again, how many days did the clock stop on? 500, how many days did the Roman Empire last? 500 Julius Caesar ruled the roman empire.

Right, the clock did stop on 500 days. But the Roman Empire last by the most popular consensus began when Octavian/Augustus became the first Emperor of Rome on January 16th, 27 BC. The Roman Empire fell on September 4th, 476 AD. That is 503 years, 7 months. I give it to you that that is close, but If your clock was being controlled by some higher force that was trying to give you a clue like that, I think they would have been more accurate. Also Julius is considered to be the last Ruler of the Roman Republic, he was never a part of the Roman Empire.

Of course these dates are disputed by some, the dates I give are just the most commonly accepted.

more again, JULIUS Caesar was murdered and who took over? AUGUSTUS

Yup

Which date do the Olympic games start and end? JULY AND AUGUST Julius and augustus,

Yes, they do start in July and End in August

Augustus is known to have reigned the era called PAX ROMANA, this means PEACE. OLYMPIC RINGS? PEACE and UNITY.

Yes Pax Romana means "Roman peace" to depict the time when the Empire was not actively expanding their borders.

the clock is a mirror image to show transformation, like the fall of Rome and the beginning of peace

Are we going to point to the Pax Romana Era here, or are we going to now say that the signs are pointing to the fall of the Empire? You are making a lot of unrelated connections to the clock stopping, but the fact of the matter is you are just grasping at straws to try and put together something that will make make for a good story.

ZION (whats the talk of the logo?)

Yeah yeah, I have heard that one before to, so now let's make another unrelated stretch. I have also heard that it looks a lot like Lisa Simpson.

23 seasons completed so far for the Simpsons. In their last season there were 21 episodes and they got picked up for 2 more. Isaiah is the 23rd book in the bible.

Isaiah 21:1-2 - The burden of the desert of the sea. As whirlwinds in the south pass through; so it cometh from the desert, from a terrible land. 2 A grievous [1] vision is declared unto me; the treacherous dealer dealeth treacherously, and the spoiler spoileth. Go up, O Elam: besiege, O Media; all the sighing thereof have I made to cease.

Ohhhhh....See what I did there. Now that sounds like something cool to sink our teeth into. And I didn't even have to go in 50 different unrelated directions to get it. It is really all about the Simpson.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

500 days 7 hours 6 minutes and 56 secs

7656, add that up...you get 24

what is the symbol for ZUES the ruler of MT OLYMPUS

yep 24!

So here we go with yet another string in you wild web of connections. I would like to see a source on this one though. I am not familiar with Zeus being associated with the number 24, and doing an online search did bring me any helpful hits with that. Also if all these sign are pointing you to the Roman Empire shouldn't you be using the Roman gods, and not the Greek ones.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Im glad you have wasted your day trying to pick apart actually what is a very lovely message, well done for being a cynical old so and so.

I cant even be bothered trying to go back and pick every hair. These threads are about denying ignorance, yet you seem to think its about having an ego.

You have no understanding on how I got this information, do you know I experience synchroncity that would flip your reality inside out? no you don't...infact you couldn't even begin to understand how I came up with all of this..

its loose metaphor what I am suggesting, and its correct..I know it was 476 years, whatever but when in writting most say around 500 years, so to the larger population it will be 500

jeez..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join