It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London olympic clock stops...interesting 2012 conspiracy...have you noticed this..

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
ca sear named NEW YEARS DAY after the god Janus...he has two faces one looking forward and one looking back

why has caser became so important in this...well the man invented the calendar...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by angela1111
holy smoke!

In ancient Roman religion, the Flamen Dialis was the high priest of Jupiter. There were 15 flamines, of which three were flamines maiores, serving the three gods ...

what was that?? 3 gods 15 flamens????

what 315!!!!!

just figured this! wow

I should probably stay out of this. Maybe I will live to regret it.

The triad Olympic podium was first used in 1930. Guess where those games were held?

Anyway, does anyone know how long the clock was stopped? Forgive me for not looking for it in this thread.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
what is triad olympic podium, and where used?? london??

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by angela1111

that triad podium prob represents each god

jupiter/zues, ruler of mt olympus, then MARS, and lastly quirnus/Janus

Janus, has two faces, one looking forard and one looking back...he represents new year...

hhmm

have no idea how long it stopped, would be interesting to know

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
the arhiac triad

1. also Archaic Of, relating to, or characteristic of a much earlier, often more primitive period, especially one that develops into a classical stage of civilization: an archaic bronze statuette; Archaic Greece

just interesting

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
What do you believe will happen when you consider all these things, Angela1111?

You seem like a person who often reads esoteric ideas. However, you are starting to rant and wander instead of tying this all together.

Can we get this subject back on track instead of back to back posts of random information?

I will see if I can find how long the clock stopped.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
This is what I have so far.

The clock stopped at 7:06:56. I have yet to find how long the clock stopped because I got distracted. I will continue looking.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

what you have to realise is it will all link...as I said, jupiter and casar, previously unrealted, then related

this clock is showing transition, hence why it stopped, it is mirroring roman/greek myths, partinalu casar and the roman gods.

it is showing change for our earth, much like how the roman empire experianced it..

I do not have all the answers, but I can see the links...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Quiranus Janus

god of dorrs, gateways, endings and beginning..

this is the transition...to unity

do you not think clues to truth are not hidden in our history?? our myths the bible, plantets, seasons, like our whole reality...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

lastly I havnt tied it all together, that is the point, I know I have to look at the flamen dialis, and now the ariac triad, what did they represent???

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
The Ides of March was a day which celebrates MARS the god of WAR. Mars was an Olympian. Why this date?

If we look the next clue can be seen quite easily, is if you count 315 days in you get the date November 11 so essentially it directly links to the mystical number 11.11. (I have received this number for many years) so 315 is 11.11

Another interesting fact is how 315 relates to the bible, a very important and significant verse in the bible is Genesis 315.....it suggests that god will send something to fix something (loosely)

the 315 is a very important number, so if we look at all these clues, I can see the end of something, possibly WAR, and something is comming to fix something, its related to the 11.11 that many of us have been getting. I would say its the beginning of unity, as the Olympic rings symbolize unity of five continents ( it stopped on FIVE hundred days too)

Lastly, Ides of March is now known as the day in which Julis Caeser was murdered, his Murder changed the course of history! his murder was seen by a seer who warned him, beware of the ides of march, since this the ides is known as a date that changes the course of history.

so the clock stopping symbolizes major historical changes, and I would suggest it one where we become unified...

and now MORE

the hours seconds and minutes, is 24...symbol of Jupiter

so we have caser and jupiter in this clock...they are linked as casar was appointed a flamen dialis of jupiter

there were 15 falmens, and 3 more important gods

315 again

the 3 gods were quirnus/janus jupiter and mars

Janus is the god of BEGINNINGS, the countdown is a countdown to and ENDING

Jupiter is god of gods, rules my olympus

and Mars is the god of war..

Mars is celebarated by the ides of march..day clock stopped...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

yes 7656 equals 24...did you see the jupiter symbol??? its a 24 jupiter is also zues, same god...zues/jupiter ruled mt olympus

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
24 times 315 is

its on the clock

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by angela1111
reply to post by cry93

lastly I havnt tied it all together, that is the point, I know I have to look at the flamen dialis, and now the ariac triad, what did they represent???

I don't want to rob you of your journey. I do think you may see things that aren't really there but if it helps your journey then it helps your journey.

The number 3, IMO, is important for this Olympic season. This is actually an easy one (again, I haven't read this thread word for word so forgive me if this has been pointed out).

Why? What is the common thread?
edit on 19-3-2012 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

fair call, but I just went back to cafe ROMA, and there is one car parked out front..AUGUSTO
so I do not expect people to belive me, I have dealt with this a long time, so at the expense of being disbelived, I will write it anyway

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

When did you go back to the cafe?

2nd.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

like 30 minutes ago..pretty incredible to witness yet again

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

it was this company

augusto.win.staging.infinityweb.co.nz

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I have to post this, I moved today to a new apartment, on eglon rd, the next street over, like not even 20 meters away..AUGUSTUS ST( I look at this from my room)

now that was a pearler even for me

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

and yet again, I just saw 50 meters from my new apartment, I can see it from my room

en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join