It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get the people out of Japan!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirjunlegun
And now I must Chastise you....HOW dare You use inappropriate scripture against them!? You wanna use scripure go use the one that says go pray in your closet for them and not let youre left hand know what the right is doing as it rights out a fat pentitent check to aid them from www.shelterbox.com or some other useful charity for them. It is times like these that some blowhard goes and starts spouting of scripture claiming they are Christian making the love and Work of Christ look tarnished and short sighted and selfish. But that isn't Christianity that's you and no wonder as your ground is solid under your feet and your keyboard is warm and dry you blaspemously refer to you thru your vicarious avatar as God God or maybe I am God. Turn of your screen and go sit in the corner facing it and pray to God and not yourself god, Iam Iam, that for by the grace of the God the Japanese suffer and you aren't!!! And in haiku form. And for the next month do some cultural homework by reading nothing but Japanese info texts paintings and try to work on your ethnocentricity. Shame

Chastise me if you feel you must my friend. The kingdom of God is not Japan, America, England, or Sudan. The kingdom of God is laid out upon this whole Earth, and Man has sectioned it up to where it is not longer recognisable. The attachments of culture, nation, race, and even religion serve only to divide that which never should have been divided. We are one people, we are Man, and it is time we realised this.

I am not Christian.

I AM.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 15-3-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Im sorry but this is ridiculous.

Why should they evacuate Japan? Has the island starting sinking beneath the waves last night?

The fact that we are not evacuating Japan has nothing to do with lack of compassion. It has to do with many, many factors that just dont break down as simply as you would like to imply. Not the least of which are; what makes you think the people want to leave their country?

Also, how many regions of the world are really and truly geologically stable? People live in dangerous places all over the world, not just in Japan. What do you propose, that all 6 billion of us huddle together in the few truly geologically stable regions of the world?

We are all going to die. Get used to that. How you are going to die you usually dont know until the moment you look it in the face. But the FACT of your impending doom is incontrovertible. What matters is how you live, and you seem to be suggesting we all cower in "safe" places and wait to die of old age.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by strangleholder1
extreme violation sign , edited out, way too bright

First off, I see a member banning coming here, serves you right

On topic, Russia apparently offered, don't know if they were serious, or if their motives were pure.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I know a few years ago, Russia was offering free farm land to people from other countries, to come in and help contribute to the work force, and food from farming, the only caveat was that you had to learn Russian, and become a Russian citizen.

If they don't get their nuclear situation under control, some might have to find homes elsewhere. 200,000 people have been evacuated from around the problem nuclear plants already. They might never be able to go back there. They are a proud nation though, it might be hard to convince them to leave there, but I would think that those that have family in other countries, might join them...
edit on 15-3-2011 by snowspirit because: added, plus took violation sign from quote, too early for bright signs

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
The Jap. government are just like all governments all over the world, they don't give a dam about anyone but themselves and most of the time they don't even give a dam about their own families....They are what most people do when they wake up in the morning in a little room called a bath room. You sit down on a stool and "take a government".....

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
Find a booming economy that can absorb 127 million people while not negatively impacting the citizens of that country(s), then we can discuss relocation. I'm all for moving those in danger to safety; however, I would not implement such actions if it will only create a crisis elsewhere.

my 2-cents

So for the sake of MONEY, a people must be left to suffer?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
We are all going to die. Get used to that.

Most are already dead, get used to that my friend.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM
Considering the ramifications of the on going disaster in Japan, why hasn't there been any calls to evacuate non-essential people from the island?

Why are other countries not opening their doors to these people and working to get them out of there?

Japan is just a title. It is in all actuality, just an island occupied by people. They are not "Japanese" they are people. The offer should be made to get as many out as are willing to leave. This nuclear disaster is only going to grow and the damage done is just beginning. Get the people out before it is too late.

Of course, many will not wish to go. They will not want to leave behind their country, their culture, their wealth (if they have any left), and their family. These things are illusions and some will see past them. Get the people out who wish to leave.

Those who wish to save their lives will lose them

Are we mad keeping people trapped on a doomed island?

Has there been any calls for a mass exodus?

With Love,

Your Brother

51And it came to pass, when the time was come that he should be received up, he stedfastly set his face to go to Jerusalem, 52And sent messengers before his face: and they went, and entered into a village of the Samaritans, to make ready for him. 53And they did not receive him, because his face was as though he would go to Jerusalem. 54And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did? 55But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of. 56For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them. And they went to another village. 57And it came to pass, that, as they went in the way, a certain man said unto him, Lord, I will follow thee whithersoever thou goest. 58And Jesus said unto him, Foxes have holes, and birds of the air have nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay his head. 59And he said unto another, Follow me. But he said, Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father. 60Jesus said unto him, Let the dead bury their dead: but go thou and preach the kingdom of God. 61And another also said, Lord, I will follow thee; but let me first go bid them farewell, which are at home at my house. 62And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.

edit on 15-3-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

Nearly the same words I said this morning around 3:00am..

Those that have Passion for this.. confirms my thoughts.
Every Rescue Ships should get to that shore line and get them away from there!

Short term time is wasting..

I know the Logistics here... are unreal.
However take those that want to go and be there to exit at multiple sites.
Every available Red Cross,Military,Cruse lines shoud be headed West...
One could expect some will choose not to go.

But every aspects of that effort should be foremost.

Otherwise we/they will realize more Greif...

I would welcome anyone Family into my home..
Doors are Open!

Be Wise,Be Well.....

Jesse

edit on 15-3-2011 by jessemole because: (no reason given)

signature:
Regardless what we both believe, it will not alter the Truth!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
The Jap. government are just like all governments all over the world, they don't give a dam about anyone but themselves and most of the time they don't even give a dam about their own families....They are what most people do when they wake up in the morning in a little room called a bath room. You sit down on a stool and "take a government".....

Your post is ridiculous and ignorant. You clearly have no idea what the Japanese government is doing to help their people in this time. The Japanese are very united and to say they don't care about their own families is blasphemy.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
IamIam.

Here is a post I left on a thread a two days ago.

"During times of great sadness we try to console one another. We rally round each other with soothing words and uplifting thoughts, in my social circles here in the US anyway. We do not care for the disruption of normal times.
So we give it the old chin up and accentuate the positive.

However friends these are no longer normal times. Choose which ever reasons as to why.

Some of us are facing insurmountable challenges RIGHT NOW. Many faced them yesterday and are dead.
We give them no honor if we just pick up and start over again.

When tribes migrated to the island they had no idea about tectonic plates or rising seas. We stayed and but up a civilization and kept on building and building. When we learned how dangerous living on that island could be, we built better but kept on building. And we built very dangerous power plants.

Now we know many more things about that location and that island. We know what has happened and what will happen again, maybe sooner maybe later.

The island needs to be evacuated if we want to save the lives of its people. If we stay there and build again the sorrow and pain will come to our children, maybe sooner maybe later.

Is evacuation a correct solution? There may not be one. There may be NO solutions. But what is not a solution is just cleaning up and starting over. It is denial."

But the example of Haiti lets us see what is really happening. Victims are being left where they fall.

Part of the concept of climate change an/or environmental collapse is that it will be ongoing. And it will be world wide. When climate change was in its infancy as an issue, there were calls made to the question of how could we minimize the pain for future victims. For the most part, the idea of moving huge segments of humanity away from danger zones never got off the ground. I think it was just left at, those who can afford it will move on their own.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
Find a booming economy that can absorb 127 million people while not negatively impacting the citizens of that country(s), then we can discuss relocation. I'm all for moving those in danger to safety; however, I would not implement such actions if it will only create a crisis elsewhere.

my 2-cents

So for the sake of MONEY, a people must be left to suffer?

Not money. Resources. (i.e., housing, food, etc.)

Without the proper resources to take in the refugees, then what we are left with is large refugee camps full of thirsty, starving people. Disease would run rampant, infighting would ensue and the scene would become chaotic...almost apocalyptic. Given that scenario, I think the Japanese are better off staying where they are. The situation is nowhere near critical yet.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_
Your posts never fail to disgust me. You prance around these forums pretending you are such a good person, then you show your true colours with such vile hatred as this.

You claim god BLESSED us by causing an earthquake that destroyed entire towns, killed thousands, triggered a chain reaction causing nuclear reactors to fail, and the resulting fallout will make countless thousands of people suffer in literal hell, INDISCRIMINANTLY.

How many of the people who died deserved it? I can bet the vast majority, if not all of the casualties were just normal people living their lives and did little, if anything to deserve what they got. And he's going to keep it up until we cower in fear before him and accept him into our lives? I would rather die than serve that piece of crap.

Any god that "blesses" his creation in this way is absolute evil. This is not a blessing, its a curse and you need to preach this god by dressing up his evil and calling it good. People like you who spread your evil messages are the scourge of the human race.

My friend the flesh is temporary, the spirit is eternal. Most inhabit their flesh and they are already dead for they know not the eternal nature of their being. The flesh is here to experience this creation, and to learn to love one another. Death of the flesh is not a curse, but a blessing. For while some live in peace, others suffer in war. While some live in wealth, others live in abject poverty. While some live in a land of plenty, others are left to starve. Death is the deliverer of mankind from the world of iniquity we have created. Once you understand this, you too may live. Until such a time, you are already dead, jsut counting the minutes till your earthly demise only to be born again.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by strangleholder1
This earthquake is a judgment from god. I say screw the japs and see if godzilla saves them.

You see a harsh judgement issued by a bitter vindictive God. That isn't MY God my friend.

My God has given mankind another blessing in this earthquake and nuclear disaster. It is the blessing to let go of our hate for one another, let go of our earthly attachments, and work together to build a better world.

He will keep giving us these blessings until we accept them.

With Love,

Your Brother

If Your / My / Our God doesn't have a reality check he's going to destory the planet and everyone in it then.
This is what I don't understand about people who come on and preach at everything.
Your God is vindicitive, wrathful and full of vengence. He doesn't love us if he's pulling the strings behind the curtain.

Now my two cents has been said, I certainly wouldn't want to leave my home, my friends and possibly some family, forced to go to a country that wasn't my own and forced to stay there until I was given the all clear. If I had to leave for my own health then that's a different story. But no - one should be FORCED out of anywhere in this day and age.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TerryMcGuire
IamIam.

Here is a post I left on a thread a two days ago.

"During times of great sadness we try to console one another. We rally round each other with soothing words and uplifting thoughts, in my social circles here in the US anyway. We do not care for the disruption of normal times.
So we give it the old chin up and accentuate the positive.

However friends these are no longer normal times. Choose which ever reasons as to why.

Some of us are facing insurmountable challenges RIGHT NOW. Many faced them yesterday and are dead.
We give them no honor if we just pick up and start over again.

When tribes migrated to the island they had no idea about tectonic plates or rising seas. We stayed and but up a civilization and kept on building and building. When we learned how dangerous living on that island could be, we built better but kept on building. And we built very dangerous power plants.

Now we know many more things about that location and that island. We know what has happened and what will happen again, maybe sooner maybe later.

The island needs to be evacuated if we want to save the lives of its people. If we stay there and build again the sorrow and pain will come to our children, maybe sooner maybe later.

Is evacuation a correct solution? There may not be one. There may be NO solutions. But what is not a solution is just cleaning up and starting over. It is denial."

But the example of Haiti lets us see what is really happening. Victims are being left where they fall.

Part of the concept of climate change an/or environmental collapse is that it will be ongoing. And it will be world wide. When climate change was in its infancy as an issue, there were calls made to the question of how could we minimize the pain for future victims. For the most part, the idea of moving huge segments of humanity away from danger zones never got off the ground. I think it was just left at, those who can afford it will move on their own.

Thank you my friend. You see clearly. I am glad I am not alone in this...

With Love,

Your Brother

link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Im not sure you mean that, but if you are judging others because their idea of compassion is not your own, I think you should consider that in the context of your stated spiritual beliefs.

You are acting if there is a "one right thing to do" here. And there isnt. You are presenting a very fear based and judgmental line of reasoning as "spiritual" and quite frankly, it isnt.

link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

They're most welcome in here California, I have no power to bring them here but if they get here they will be welcomed, helped and cared for at least by the people I know. The best I can do until they are here is pray for their safety. I donate but I am worried if my money will ever make to those who actually need it, if they were here I could give them my money, water, food and medicine directly. They live in small quarters over there, I'm sure there is plenty of space here. God Bless Them

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by stefplz
If Your / My / Our God doesn't have a reality check he's going to destory the planet and everyone in it then.
This is what I don't understand about people who come on and preach at everything.
Your God is vindicitive, wrathful and full of vengence. He doesn't love us if he's pulling the strings behind the curtain.

Now my two cents has been said, I certainly wouldn't want to leave my home, my friends and possibly some family, forced to go to a country that wasn't my own and forced to stay there until I was given the all clear. If I had to leave for my own health then that's a different story. But no - one should be FORCED out of anywhere in this day and age.

Perhaps you haven't been paying attention to what WE have been doing with this planet.

We are just borrowing it. It is not ours to trash.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Exactly! ALL CRUISE LINER SHIPS SHOULD BE HEADING TOWARD JAPAN! Why arnt they?

We should be given directions to be able to offer our homes and spare rooms to our brothers and sisters!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is our President vacationing in RIO????????????????????

Oh I realize why...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
Im not sure you mean that, but if you are judging others because their idea of compassion is not your own, I think you should consider that in the context of your stated spiritual beliefs.

You are acting if there is a "one right thing to do" here. And there isnt. You are presenting a very fear based and judgmental line of reasoning as "spiritual" and quite frankly, it isnt.

My friend, knowing the difference between an apple and an orange is not casting judgement on either. Knowing the difference between who is alive and who is dead is not casting judgement either.

My suggestion comes from a view outside the paradigm we have created of nations and peoples. It is not based on fear for there is nothing to fear in this life.

What I suggest is something that will come to pass eventually. The disaster this world is about to face is to destroy these false paradigms we cling to.

As always, do not take my word for it, just watch.

and learn...

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Hello IAMIAM!

While I do agree, wholeheartedly with the humanitarian and compassionate message here, I am unsure of both the logic and logistical potential.

Of course, the logistics of moving that many people is just mind blowing. Even if everyone was of uniform mind and intent, it would be an undertaking unparalleled in modern history. Possibly even an impossibility.

But, more to the point. I am not sure if the people of Japan would want to be relocated, if even temporarily. I've tried to put myself in their shoes, mentally and emotionally, in pondering this situation and I find myself thinking that I would not want to leave if I were in such a situation. I would want to stay and protect my things (whatever is left), my land, and to try and consolidate my people.

In disasters, such as this, separated loved ones will often be hesitant to leave the area because they assume that their family members will come looking for them.

This is just one aspect of why people would not be compelled to leave the area.

In my opinion we should focus upon getting whatever aid we can to the people of Japan - avoiding all the pitfalls that tend to pollute this process... namely opportunistic charities or unscrupulous businessmen and politicians who try to siphon off that aid.

Whatever approach is right, my thoughts and prayers are with the people of Japan.

~Heff

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

This is all a bunch of pseudo spiritual New Age NWO mumbo jumbo. NOT one person should have the right to tell any other to leave their home land. Nothing gives us that right. You will never find that document and they really couldn't do it without violence and numbers and now guns and weapons. You should do this go there live this way for your safety more pain. These few day and months of determination is only going to make them stronger. Maybe you have spent hour life running. Youbare not talking about spreading gospel you said you are not a Christian but you quote Christ mmmmmOkay?!
Its your right to be illogical.considering Christ was giving the ol take up your cross and follow me key in that scripture you quoted. What youbare saying is run, running from problems is not spiritual, having faith things will return to normal and youbwill be happy and productive the other 90% of your life is. Stop looking at the world through negative magnifying lends. The fact you get on here is pointless when we babble and bicker back and forth...I normally try to not get caught in these NWO one people one world no country no sovereign lives or lands no culture we are all one BS!!! That is all it is. I have been around the world 2x. I was in Cypruss they said all you are american you want hamburger and budweiser hong kong same thing australia same thing....NO I DON'T!!! IF I wanted that I would have stayed home.I appreciate love and respect ohers sovereignties cultures styles fashions and histories. It is what makes creation beautiful. You see the NWO goes against the natural order of things. Just like trying to run trims place props have lived for centuries. The NWO will fail. Natural order is LAW. It is natural for us to have differnt eyes skin tones hair to like differnt foods ocolors of clothes and housing. American culture appeals to many because it is made of many. It is a natural order of things. Respect it for that and spout that NWO BS all you want it will fail. The EU announced multi culturalism.is failing. You know why? Because people need a land to call their own a culture to call their own and call it home. Your principle has all living in one big warehouse in a FEMA camp eating bland food praying to the same idealogue wearkg the same clothes with names that repeat themselves. No thanks. As I am sure would also receive a resounding repeat from the land of Nippon, a hearty no thanks and a bow.
edit on 15-3-2011 by sirjunlegun because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join