It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No joke. This could be another tunguska Event... Look at this

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Warhacks

I concur. How could that one earth quake by itself turned the whole world on it's axis?
edit on 15-3-2011 by thorazineshuffle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by THEDUDE86
reply to post by RussianScientists

Nice try I bet that you will state you invented piezoelectric sensors also. My words still stand, I heard of these experiments being done in the late 1990's. I in fact will go and talk to a geologist tomorrow who works at transportation department to get a experts opinion/ PHD. Thanks for your opinion. The data still supports me that these earthquakes happened 100 years ago in same swarm...Then Tunguska.

Wow, you sure do change your mind alot. I never invented what you call piezoelectric sensors, but I did invent a programable piezoseismic sensor system that no other geologist, or seismologist, or any other person in the world has seen; and it works fantastic. I haven't given you my opinon about piezoseismology, I've given you the scientific facts about piezoseismology. Your data does not, and I repeat does not show that these earthquakes happened 100 years ago in the same swarm. In fact, you need to go back and redo your basic geology courses. A swarm only occurs in a small area or region and in a short period of time; not in an area the size of the outer dimensions of the Pacific Rim over a hundred years, Geesh, where did you go to school at? Kmart?

Tunguska occurred because Tesla made it occur. Nikola Tesla wrote that he caused it, and there is no need not to believe what Tesla stated; Tesla was a brilliant scientist, and I have never seen anybody prove that he ever lied about anything.

edit on 15-3-2011 by RussianScientists because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

So I want to begin this thread by saying I have a masters in Emergency Management, a background in homeland security, I originally went to college for geology, and I am not going to explain much just take my word for it.

Upon looking seismic station information in the early 1900's I have come across a pattern. There was a large cluster of earthquakes before and after the 1906 earthquake in San Fransico that we all know about.....Look at the data. I wont make a map, but many of these earthquakes were happening around the ring of fire maybe a little bigger. Basically the "ring" that is around the entire pacific ocean. Were talking Chile, Shawan in Chinna(east cost), San Francisco, Kamachatka in Russia. Plot these places on the map plus some other out of this data around 1906 and you will get an idea of this ring around the pacific ocean....here look at the magnitude of all of them too were talking 7.0 and up and all within a year or two from another.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

COMPARE THIS RING PATTEN TO QUAKES OF RECENT YEARS/MONTHS....Seriously do it, Compare the two...take out San Francisco because it hasnt been hit yet... then put San Francisco back in....were talking serious nearly an identical pattern in nearly an identical time frame......

So then I started thinking what else happened around 1906, 1907 timeframe here(san Francisco quake was April, Chile was august)..Seriously look at the data.....then it hit me....June 30, 1908....TUNGUSKA

en.wikipedia.org...

If you don’t know about Tunguska look into it. I now believe there is a celestial body causing unusual things on our planet. I believe that there will be a 7.0 earthquake in the next year in San Francisco and I believe that within a short time we will know more about this "object" that is causing unusual patterns in our planet. Things just got weird

I also would like to state that I work DIRECTLY with the New Madrid Fault exercise. I do believe that it is possible for this quake to happen but I do not believe that the training exercise has anything to do with an upcoming event on the new madrid fault, just a coincidence that it was same timing...although coincidences are rare in my world.

A lot of weird things around the world, People are revolting, Earthquakes are going crazy, Ambassadors being called around, Financial Crisis…Could there be something out there starting to pull both mentally and with geophysical forces. Weird weird stuff just look at this data…Speciifically 1904-1907 Earthquakes

Please please back me up....I KNOW that this is serious....why has nobody else seen this

LOOK ON PAGE 671 and 672.....or adobe pages7 and 8
edit on 15-3-2011 by THEDUDE86 because: forgot one thing

edit on 15-3-2011 by THEDUDE86 because: more data

Have to be something that has a 100 yearish orbit around the sun..

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
oh, i think i finally understand whats going on by all these threads on ATS, i've put 2 and 2 together..

An underground alien civilization caused the earthquake in Japan,

The earthquake then caused a Tsunami that caused the nuclear reactor too blow up,

However, this was all part of the aliens plans as 1000's of UFO's were spotted after the tsunami,

A super smart bee on the west coast of the U.S. found out the aliens plan and tried returning to its colony to inform us,

But the aliens knew this so they killed the bee,

But the aliens didn't anticipate an ATS user to photograph the evidence,

So there plan was foiled, so the aliens called in backup from outer space,

The mothership came into our orbit and is undetected, however the mothership is actually not going to land,

Its actually a super secret weapon that the aliens are using to create an event like Tunguska,

And after this happens it will create a pole shift in which will cause climate changes,

But this is actually Global Warming, so Global Warming is going back in time to create this event so we can think its aliens but in reality its itself, and belongs in the 5th dimension where we can't see it,

BUT THEN GLOBAL WARMING GETS ABDUCTED BY ALIENS IN THE 6TH DIMENSION,

AND THIS MASTER PLAN IS CONDUCTED BY THE JERUSALEM UFO SPECIES

//problem solved

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by LogicMan07

Wow....after reading all this thread...I could actually buy into this.

(second)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Ok I read the first 6 pages & not sure how the rest of this thread has gone, but with reference to comet Elenin I wish to submit this. On the 9th march a very clever girl posted a video on YouTube detailing her study on Elenin & its effects on the earth. It’s truly an aerie video & thus far the best prediction I've seen anyone put forward, I will include the video at the bottom. She states that the alignment has shifted the Earth’s Axis.

I think the is huge in backing up what the OP is submising here,

On the 27th Feb 2010 Chile suffered a mag 8.8 Earthquake, & on that date comet Elenin was in perfect allignment with Earth & the Sun, with earth being stuck in between, as below

Then on the 11th March this event was repeated, again with the Sun, Earth & Comet Elenin perfectly aligned and the date Japan endures a 9.0 mag Earthquake

Please don’t flame me, I’m no expert on this matter, I simply think this type of coincidence doesn’t just happen. I’m simply amazed by it.
So the next time we align is between 26th Sept - 28th Sept this year, the only difference is, the comet will be between the Earth & the Sun, as below

So I ask, is it possible this is all just coincidence?
Can the Axis of our planet shift every time we align? if so what the hell is going to happen between 26th - 28th Sept? What will be different giving that this time, we on earth are going to be at the other side of this thing in perfect alignment with it & the sun.

The orbit diagram on my pics can be found HERE, just click Orbit Diagram.

Original YouTube video which was uploaded on the 9th march, you need only watch the first 2 mins, after that she begins waffling on about the bible and that’s not my scene

If I may add these 2 final pictures of future alignments
10 Days after going through the tail of this thing (as if that’s not bad enough) we prepare to align once again on the outside, 20th - 24th Nov

And for our final alignment, on a very special day 21st December 2012

edit on 15-3-2011 by DarthPhobos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by LogicMan07
oh, i think i finally understand whats going on by all these threads on ATS, i've put 2 and 2 together..

An underground alien civilization caused the earthquake in Japan,

The earthquake then caused a Tsunami that caused the nuclear reactor too blow up,

However, this was all part of the aliens plans as 1000's of UFO's were spotted after the tsunami,

A super smart bee on the west coast of the U.S. found out the aliens plan and tried returning to its colony to inform us,

But the aliens knew this so they killed the bee,

But the aliens didn't anticipate an ATS user to photograph the evidence,

So there plan was foiled, so the aliens called in backup from outer space,

The mothership came into our orbit and is undetected, however the mothership is actually not going to land,

Its actually a super secret weapon that the aliens are using to create an event like Tunguska,

And after this happens it will create a pole shift in which will cause climate changes,

But this is actually Global Warming, so Global Warming is going back in time to create this event so we can think its aliens but in reality its itself, and belongs in the 5th dimension where we can't see it,

BUT THEN GLOBAL WARMING GETS ABDUCTED BY ALIENS IN THE 6TH DIMENSION,

AND THIS MASTER PLAN IS CONDUCTED BY THE JERUSALEM UFO SPECIES

//problem solved

You know, Im new on here like you, but I kinda respect the views of others on here and try not to mock them

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Yes, the expanding earth theory is being discussed more and more elsewhere.
There was a recent article in NEXUS magazine last year (2010) that went into great detail. A good read.
Cliff High recently has been also discussing this on his site half past human. He also discusses the center of the earth being plasma filled and also reactive to the Sun's activity. Thus, sunspot activity and flares do effect the earth from within.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthPhobos

I went to JPL site, and the next two dates that we will see an alignment of Elenin-Earth-Sun, as for Chile and Japan are in November of this year and December 21st 2012! Yikes?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Explain the thousands of craters on the earth and moon.

The craters we see on the moon are caused by comets and asteroids...

Comets and asteroids strike the Moon at a wide range of impact speeds, with 20 kilometers per second being typical.

Source: Lunar Impact Crater Geology and Structure

Note that the typical impact speed of 20 km/s tells us that the impacts are mostly due to asteroidal material, since comets tend to have retrograde orbits, cometary material tends to have higher impact speed (up to 73 km/s), which means cometary objects have "head on" collisions with earth/the moon, where as asteroidal material usually "rams us from behind".

If you look at this long list of encounters with known objects from the IAU Minor Planet Center you will see that known asteroids are overwhelmingly more frequent compared to comets.

Astronomers would of probably seen the asteroid the last few days light up in the sky...

Asteroids or small comets/cometary fragments don't "light up in the sky" until they hit our atmosphere, up till then they are usually very dim, and not so easy to spot. Although comets have tails, a small fragment of a comet might have little or no tail, and especially if it was coming from the direction of the sun, it would be extremely hard to spot in daylight, until it was in our atmosphere, or the last few seconds before "impact".

Of course we have lots of telescopes pointed at the sun now (eg Soho, SDO, LASCO, etc, etc) which we did not have back in 1908.

Comet Elenin for example is 3-4 km wide, and will pass Earth by at around 0.23 AU, but is barely predicted to be visible to the naked eye if you have a very dark rural sky.

I don't think your idea that Tunguska and earthquakes are link holds any water since even quite large potentially hazardous objects exert very little gravitational influence on us.

Something very large like the moon, because it's so close and big may well have something to do with earthquakes, and earthquakes might well follow large impacts, but there's no evidence that earthquakes precede relatively modest impactors (50m/Tunguska sized) which we can expect perhaps once in 150 years, and the larger/less common objects.

For your theory to work, the (small) Tunguska object (if it even was caused by a comet fragment/asteroid) must have influenced the earth years in advance, when it was a long way away. Yet we have much closer/larger objects (although they may not always strike earth - in fact the vast bulk glide by us un-noticed by 99.999% of the population) passing by us all the time (check the list I linked to above). Where are all the quakes caused by those?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by C.H.U.D.

CHUD I thought elenin size wasnt reported yet has that changed?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by THEDUDE86

This all seems very interesting. The only issue I could see with it is that it is very anecdotal. We have no way to correlate any of this with current events. I appreciate the speculation, absolutely; but really that's all we can call it at this point. Unfortunately natural events are only understood in hindsight. Too bad for us.

Alibi

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aresh Troxit
reply to post by DarthPhobos

I went to JPL site, and the next two dates that we will see an alignment of Elenin-Earth-Sun, as for Chile and Japan are in November of this year and December 21st 2012! Yikes?

Ahh yeah, Nov 21st-22nd kind of time, And some more great news is that 10 or 12 days before that we will be going through the tail of this things, from Sept onwards im redirecting my mail to the bunker im about to start building, jeez its going to be a rough time here on earth in the coming months, especially November. Tin Hat time me thinks
edit on 15-3-2011 by DarthPhobos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
If it were made of ice perhaps.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by highfreq

It doesn't. This is just another one of those doom threads where people find random patterns in data, that they are specifically looking for, and ignoring the rest to validate their point.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
reply to post by THEDUDE86

Our little planet is growing. Nice thread by the way. I rarely post here anymore....thanks for the inspiration.

Interesting vid dude it's always nice to look at things from a different perspective, and to bad we cant go back about 70 million years into the past, just to see if this theory is true and planet earth was smaller then, but there is always observing planets to see if this is happening. And on topic, interesting thread.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Interesting thread but I have to ask...why is it that whenever some natural disaster occurs..that everyone thinks its just the opposite?...un-natural? Why is "plate tectonics" completely ignored....a proven and solid fact. The earth is constantly changing and evolving. Big earthquakes happen..its a fact. They will happen again for sure and areas like California and Japan are prone to them. I for sure can foresee several more big earthquakes happening in both places in my lifetime and maybe "the big one" with enough power to kill hundreds of thousands if not millions of lives. But not every earthquake, solar storm or hurricane should be written off as a conspiracy or linked with historical events that probably have no connection.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010
reply to post by C.H.U.D.

CHUD I thought elenin size wasnt reported yet has that changed?

The estimate has been around for a while. It was posted on the PutterMan's Elenin thread.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

So I want to begin this thread by saying I have a masters in Emergency Management, a background in homeland security, I originally went to college for geology, and I am not going to explain much just take my word for it.

Upon looking seismic station information in the early 1900's I have come across a pattern. There was a large cluster of earthquakes before and after the 1906 earthquake in San Fransico that we all know about.....Look at the data. I wont make a map, but many of these earthquakes were happening around the ring of fire maybe a little bigger. Basically the "ring" that is around the entire pacific ocean. Were talking Chile, Shawan in Chinna(east cost), San Francisco, Kamachatka in Russia. Plot these places on the map plus some other out of this data around 1906 and you will get an idea of this ring around the pacific ocean....here look at the magnitude of all of them too were talking 7.0 and up and all within a year or two from another.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

As they fry. I will cry.....I am so sorrowful.....

COMPARE THIS RING PATTEN TO QUAKES OF RECENT YEARS/MONTHS....Seriously do it, Compare the two...take out San Francisco because it hasnt been hit yet... then put San Francisco back in....were talking serious nearly an identical pattern in nearly an identical time frame......

So then I started thinking what else happened around 1906, 1907 timeframe here(san Francisco quake was April, Chile was august)..Seriously look at the data.....then it hit me....June 30, 1908....TUNGUSKA

en.wikipedia.org...

If you don’t know about Tunguska look into it. I now believe there is a celestial body causing unusual things on our planet. I believe that there will be a 7.0 earthquake in the next year in San Francisco and I believe that within a short time we will know more about this "object" that is causing unusual patterns in our planet. Things just got weird

I also would like to state that I work DIRECTLY with the New Madrid Fault exercise. I do believe that it is possible for this quake to happen but I do not believe that the training exercise has anything to do with an upcoming event on the new madrid fault, just a coincidence that it was same timing...although coincidences are rare in my world.

A lot of weird things around the world, People are revolting, Earthquakes are going crazy, Ambassadors being called around, Financial Crisis…Could there be something out there starting to pull both mentally and with geophysical forces. Weird weird stuff just look at this data…Speciifically 1904-1907 Earthquakes

Please please back me up....I KNOW that this is serious....why has nobody else seen this

LOOK ON PAGE 671 and 672.....or adobe pages7 and 8
edit on 15-3-2011 by THEDUDE86 because: forgot one thing

edit on 15-3-2011 by THEDUDE86 because: more data

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsallmaya
I was intrigued by a poster who brought up the moon aspect of the Tunguska event and found the following article. While I’m not the sharpest tool in the shed I thought the following findings might be worth looking at by the more knowledgeable ATS’ers :
“The discrepancy in the secular evolution of the
Moon longitude (the big bump) was observed in
the beginning of 20th century (1900.1920). It is a
historically old problem [7]. It has been suggested
that the Sun possibly emits scalar waves in a longrange,
i.e., zero-mass chargeless, scalar fields.
According to R. Dicke [8], the discrepancy in the
secular evolution of the Moon longitude in the
beginning of the 20th century was possibly caused
by the Moon passage through a stream of scalar
waves. Remarkably, that the period of time of the
discrepancy in the Moon longitude includes also
the year of the Tunguska event [9]. Thus one may
assume the Moon passage through a stream of Sun
scalar waves during eclipse 28 June, 1908”

meetingorganizer.copernicus.org...

Conclusion
We assert that the Tunguska event was most probably
a tectonic explosion of the kimberlite paleovolcano
caused by a gravitational phenomena
about a time of the solar eclipse 28 June, 1908, but
not an encounter of the Earth with space-bodies.

Plus the whole place is full of methane that is trapped in the ice, even from as far back as from the last ice age.

Heres a vid were they just go around poking holes in the ice and setting it on fire, and a little more explanation on the methane in Siberia, all it would really need is a catalyst like a meteor or tectonic pressures and there could possibly be some pretty powerful fireworks going on in Siberia, or at the very least the methane could of added to whatever actually caused the Tunguska event.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join