It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No joke. This could be another tunguska Event... Look at this

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+77 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
So I want to begin this thread by saying I have a masters in Emergency Management, a background in homeland security, I originally went to college for geology, and I am not going to explain much just take my word for it.

Upon looking seismic station information in the early 1900's I have come across a pattern. There was a large cluster of earthquakes before and after the 1906 earthquake in San Fransico that we all know about.....Look at the data. I wont make a map, but many of these earthquakes were happening around the ring of fire maybe a little bigger. Basically the "ring" that is around the entire pacific ocean. Were talking Chile, Shawan in Chinna(east cost), San Francisco, Kamachatka in Russia. Plot these places on the map plus some other out of this data around 1906 and you will get an idea of this ring around the pacific ocean....here look at the magnitude of all of them too were talking 7.0 and up and all within a year or two from another.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

COMPARE THIS RING PATTEN TO QUAKES OF RECENT YEARS/MONTHS....Seriously do it, Compare the two...take out San Francisco because it hasnt been hit yet... then put San Francisco back in....were talking serious nearly an identical pattern in nearly an identical time frame......

So then I started thinking what else happened around 1906, 1907 timeframe here(san Francisco quake was April, Chile was august)..Seriously look at the data.....then it hit me....June 30, 1908....TUNGUSKA

en.wikipedia.org...

If you don’t know about Tunguska look into it. I now believe there is a celestial body causing unusual things on our planet. I believe that there will be a 7.0 earthquake in the next year in San Francisco and I believe that within a short time we will know more about this "object" that is causing unusual patterns in our planet. Things just got weird

I also would like to state that I work DIRECTLY with the New Madrid Fault exercise. I do believe that it is possible for this quake to happen but I do not believe that the training exercise has anything to do with an upcoming event on the new madrid fault, just a coincidence that it was same timing...although coincidences are rare in my world.

A lot of weird things around the world, People are revolting, Earthquakes are going crazy, Ambassadors being called around, Financial Crisis…Could there be something out there starting to pull both mentally and with geophysical forces. Weird weird stuff just look at this data…Speciifically 1904-1907 Earthquakes

Please please back me up....I KNOW that this is serious....why has nobody else seen this

LOOK ON PAGE 671 and 672.....or adobe pages7 and 8
edit on 15-3-2011 by THEDUDE86 because: forgot one thing

edit on 15-3-2011 by THEDUDE86 because: more data

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by THEDUDE86

I have been thinking the same thing about something effecting the earth and the people on it recently
maybe its radiation coming in from space?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
What happened to the super moon theorys? What was the Moons cycle in 1907?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Hmmmm very interesting. Nice find.

But wasnt Tunguska a meteor?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Dont emphasize on the way its making people feel.....Im really trying to make you guys look at the data here and how it dirctly correlates with events in 1905,1906, and 1907 up until tunguska

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllSeeingI
Hmmmm very interesting. Nice find.

But wasnt Tunguska a meteor?

There has never been a peice of tunguska found. Comet or meteor.....Scientist now say it was caused by an airburst....crazy theories have been said such as a small black hole, alien accident, anti-matter.....I think it was probably comet related, but comet water can be detected and has not been.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Very good points S&F. The celestial body you speak of could be comet Elnin. As time has passed it seems the trajectory its getting closer and closer to earth. Maybe this will cause another Tunguska?? I'm not sure, just a thought but I hope I'm wrong. Heres a post with more info on the comet itself

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by RRstl1000
What happened to the super moon theorys? What was the Moons cycle in 1907?

There is an excelent route for you to follow this theory.....

seriously people some crazy # doesnt happen like this....I also think whatever is causing these things is going to hit california next....If you put corners on this Ring around the pacific(even though u cant put corners on a ring) but you will see US is only corner to have not been hit.

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
So if I understand you correctly, you are theorizing that the intense quakes of th early 1900's around the pacific rim was due to the possible effects of an incoming planetary body. Not plate tectonics, and that the correlation between then and now coincide. I wouldn't think a small body such as the Tunguska meteor would have enough mass to effect the Earth other than an impact.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Artorius

Very good points S&F. The celestial body you speak of could be comet Elnin. Heres a post with more info on the comet itself

THAT MAKES THIS SH*T WAY MORE INTRESTING PEOPLE....SERIOUSLY, these things can come flyin out of the ort cloud like a bat out of hell at us

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by THEDUDE86

A lot of weird things around the world, People are revolting, Earthquakes are going crazy, Ambassadors being called around, Financial Crisis…Could there be something out there starting to pull both mentally and with geophysical forces. Weird weird stuff just look at this data…Speciifically 1904-1907 Earthquakes

Please please back me up....I KNOW that this is serious....why has nobody else seen this
edit on 15-3-2011 by THEDUDE86 because: forgot one thing

THEDUDE86,

Really appreciate the post. S & F to you.

While I do find the connection to the Tunguska incident a bit of a stretch, but I'm hardly an expert, the part I've quoted from your post does make me take pause. I used to think that the Nibiru scenario was downright silly, but with all the weird stuff going on across the globe I guess I can no longer disregard the possibility. What exactly is causing all of these planetary incidents, if it is not a coincidence, has me starting to really worry.

Again, thanks for the post. I'll be sure to check back.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by highfreq

I wouldnt think an earthquake could shift the whole planet, but it does........I dont think homeostasis is really that hard to mess up for a planet.As you can see by an increase in CO2...our planet is not used to having foriegn bodies near it other than the moon. When things are also moving very fast their gravity increases, of course it has to be very fast.....but comets and celistal bodies move very fast
edit on 15-3-2011 by THEDUDE86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
There are tons of theories about what happened in Tunguska Event. This is still highly debatable and controversial.

I understand that the OP may be onto something here, but I haven't quite correlated exactly what the connection or mechanism that he proposes caused it.

Hmmm...

Are you referring to Planet X theories OP?
If so, this is interesting and rare.

How do you propose that the Tunguska event occurred? Through what type of mechanism?

I doubt you are referring to the Moon, to an air-burst meteorite, Tesla weapons, etc.
I am assuming (possibly incorrectly) this is a Planet X-Tyche-Nemesis-Nibiru-Etc theory?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
sorry but i cannot see the pattern...please help..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/55d3fac967ed.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Yes thats why I said Celestial body, I realize Tunguska is highly controversial (read some of my other post) but a comet is one theory and I went with that....DO not limit your thoughts based on what I said.... SHit is really crazy, and like i said, I am considered a young and bright mind in my EMA (emergency management agency) This is what I do, I mitigate hazards I therefore need to find them.....THIS has caught my attention

link   
reply to post by heineken

look at the DATA, not the Charts.....THE RAW DATA.... SCROLL DOWN

link   
From what I understand about asteroids, the object would have to have an iron body in a charge opposite to that of the Earth. As it approaches, energy is built up and released between the two until close contact is made. Depending of the size of the object, the resulting exchange could range from a tunguska level event to a real extinction level event.

I believe we shall see some activity soon on the pacific coast because the pacific plate has moved 60 feet, and that releases stress on the Andreas fault system, causing (if you will), a tear along the two plates there. This was how the water bay off the coast of Mexico, south of California was made. In other words, part of the coast of California could sink 20 or more feet into the ocean.

This is my personal belief. The Japan Quake was preceded by an event in Hawaii where magma quickly made it's way to the surface making a new volcano, showing large scale movement under the surface below.

Look for building earthquake swarms in California within two months. Then move east to high ground.

edit on 15-3-2011 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

I, too, also have thought that it was something from space causing all the craziness on planet Earth. An outside force that is pulling and tugging on our planet, sun and moon. I haven't read anything about tunguska yet, but I do think that there has to be another earthquake somewhere, I think it will be on the opposite side of the planet. Kinda like Mother Earth has to compensate, equal things out a bit.

I mean think about it. When a foreign substance, force, whatever, enters the body, another part of the body springs into action to rid itself of it. You get a cold, your immune system kicks in to counteract the imbalance in your body. Depending on what exactly happens to your body, depends on what it does to balance things out. Return it to normal. You break your left arm, you use your right arm to compensate. You get the point.

I, for one, need no calendar to tell me there is going to be a full moon. I can feel it. I get agitated. Ornery is what I like to call it. This is true for many peoples on planet Earth. And having full moons is NORMAL. A cycle that the Earth cannot live without. And if these "normal" occurrences actively have an effect on the planet and body, what would something that was "Out of the Norm" do to us? People, the planet, animals, oceans and seas,

I feel all too certain that the planet will try to heal herself. God help us all!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I can see your point of view and am curious if you also can put a timeframe in your allegations

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
From what I understand about asteroids, the object would have to have an iron body in a charge opposite to that of the Earth. As it approaches, energy is built up and released between the two until close contact is made. Depending of the size of the object, the resulting exchange could range from a tunguska level event to a real extinction level event.

edit on 15-3-2011 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

Explain the thousands of craters on the earth and moon. Astronomers would of probably seen the asteroid the last few days light up in the sky....None of these events happened in Tunguska.....I am simply saying look at the timeframe

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join