It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No joke. This could be another tunguska Event... Look at this

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I don't want t come accross as insinuating your wrong. You have presented a very interesting theory here, with data to corrolate with. And yes, the closer an object gets to approaching the speed of light the greater the mass increases. However that would have to be a FAST moving object.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DutchBigBoy
I can see your point of view and am curious if you also can put a timeframe in your allegations

Years like 2 or less if your talking about California earthquake of 7 or higher.....It didn’t take that long back then for all the earthquakes to go off.....we are defiantly seeing an increase right now too. I'm not saying that there will be another Tunguska, but maybe it could of had something to do with last increase in that region that caused the plate to really go.....Tunguska is a great mystery of the 20th century....these earthquakes happened 100 years ago, in same swarm, around same time(with exception of San Francisco which I feel hasn’t happened yet......I think its worthy to look at

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by highfreq

Didnt think you were, I just always come off very direct....My job requires me to be like this

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I've always believed the Tunguska Event to be the result of an Air-Burst of a comet impacting on our outer Atmosphere. Comets [from what we know so far] are mostly water ice. H2o. "Hydrogen" tends to explode when super heated. Just like what happened recently in Japan. Couple that with the Kinetic energy force of a fairly large mass impacting on the Earths outer atmosphere would create one hell of a bang the resulting explosion would consume most of the comet, incinerating the bulk leaving little or no remnants.

Hence is why there were no fragments found at the impact site in Tunguska just some residual radiation from the titanic explosion.
edit on 15-3-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
The beginnings of the building earthquake swarm in the Baja California region.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

And then there's this

earthquake.usgs.gov...

And for an even closer observation..

earthquake.usgs.gov...

edit on 15-3-2011 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Could the Tunguska event been the result of a massive build up from the methane bogs in that area? I've read about gas releases before earthquakes. A lightning storm may have set off that explosion. Great thread.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Flag the sh*t out of this because people seriously need to see this coming.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by HD122112
Could the Tunguska event been the result of a massive build up from the methane bogs in that area? I've read about gas releases before earthquakes. A lightning storm may have set off that explosion. Great thread.

There is almost no doubt it most peoples minds that the explosion came from above. However people have said methane will cause an explosion from above. Methane has a specific gravity of about .54 so it does float.....However methane needs a fairly small window for it to be within its LEL and UEL lower and upper explosive limit. Because of the limitiation of atmospheric air that the methane would need to combust. they have said that this would be impossible to achieve. besides people lived in syria and were not affected by methane gas

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Perhaps the earth is evolving.

I know...i know...."wheres the proof"
Im just trying to think positive in this massive event that is taking place.
My disaster plan is well laid out. I felt this coming....and i prepared.

I think good days are ahead of us though.
This could be the awakening the world needs.

God bless japan and all effected.
Lets try to stay human and compassionate for one of another.
Lets learn from this experience.

You know what...if a comet hit or an astroid was going to hit here where i am in Massachusetts.
I would stand tall and proud that i had this experience with my fellow brothers and sisters.
We are all in this together.
God bless you all.

S+F for trying to spread the truth man.
This week has greatly uplifted my spirit for human potential.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/526bc78e5538.png[/atsimg]

Is the OP talking about the Theoretical Planet of Vulcan?

Cause a body with an orbital period of 104 years
should appear somewhere between Saturn and Neptune.

But even in the case of a highly ecentric orbit,
the periodicity of 104 years means there should be major quakes on record
for 1803, 1699, etcetera.

David Grouchy

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
judging by the new data it LOOK like Elenin passes between the sun and earth 9-9-11 maybe causing an eclipse of sorts?? Of course the trajectory can change as it gets closer but
Its freaky to think about something out of our solar system causing an eclipse...I'm really starting to think this is "planet X"

SOURCE (its the latest update scroll down)
edit on 15-3-2011 by Artorius because: Had to resize picture

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Jazzscapez

The earth is always evolving......were trying to figure out what kicked it into topgear....I think dramatic changes only can happen with the introduction of dramatic things.....If something gets near us, It effects us

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by THEDUDE86

Our little planet is growing. Nice thread by the way. I rarely post here anymore....thanks for the inspiration.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Well hello Dude,.
You bring quite a variable situation,.
You must understand that your claims will be under attack and I hope
you can carry your weight,.
AS we recently had another person claiming to know people
and have a substantial education but when this person was asked
direct questions, it was a tap dance,.
What sort of body would you be speaking of in space that could be causing
this issue?
and is there really any pattern to the ring of fire?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by roasted aliv3
reply to post by THEDUDE86

I have been thinking the same thing about something effecting the earth and the people on it recently
maybe its radiation coming in from space?

if so Japan event is a FALSE FLAG to coverup
radiation from space.......

Peace,
ekiusa

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
no japan is latest victim. Everyone is so focused on the disaster they are losing the large picture of an increase and who is next. This correlation is scary between a space body and earthquakes because of tunguska

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
This link was posted in this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...
By UtahRoseBud

posted on 15-3-2011 @ 12:26 AM Ok... relyt posted this video over in TA's thread on "Critical New Quake Could Mean Impending Disaster For Japan". ATS Thread

It's an interview with a former USGS Geologist who has accurately predicted earthquakes, including the 1989 Loma Prieta, which I lived through.

Personally... I think this guy should be running the USGS!

Robin... you in particular I think, will find that what he has to say is pretty damn amazing!!

Former USGS Geologist Interview 3/14/11

video.foxbusiness.com...

In the clip it has plotted EQ sites in a clockwise motion with North America due to be the next hit with large scale earth quake. Top geologist sites 1900's EQs and patterns prior to the San Fran EQ with the current pattern matching exactly putting Western Coastline as next to "blow".

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I was looking over the data on page 671 of the document linked in the OP,
and something occured to me.

The 7.9 earthquake in San Francisco was based on the Richter Scale.
We don't use the Richter Scale anymore. That would be about 8.9 these days.
I can't find anywhere that the document addresses this.
Has all of this antique data been converted to the new scale?

David Grouchy

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
Well hello Dude,.
You bring quite a variable situation,.
You must understand that your claims will be under attack and I hope
you can carry your weight,.
AS we recently had another person claiming to know people
and have a substantial education but when this person was asked
direct questions, it was a tap dance,.
What sort of body would you be speaking of in space that could be causing
this issue?
and is there really any pattern to the ring of fire?

To answer the last part of your question there is a definite relation between early 1900 earthquakes and now based on location and length of going time going off. This could be explained by the entire movement of the plate and stress points being broken at several different locations causing earthquakes...

The interest of Celestial bodies comes into play in 1908 when Tunguska happened. Now these disasters today are related as it was in early 1900's when you compare them to this ring in the pacific ocean based on their location, and the amount of time it is taking for these to go off

But the hidden elephant in the room is Tunguska. It happened around that the SAME time and it most likely came from space. Therefore a celestial body could be explain these incidents with history to back it up. With the talk of Planet X/ nibiru, comets out there, and the overall increase in world events including riot. A force from outer space could be a play

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidgrouchy
I was looking over the data on page 671 of the document linked in the OP,
and something occured to me.

The 7.9 earthquake in San Francisco was based on the Richter Scale.
We don't use the Richter Scale anymore. That would be about 8.9 these days.
I can't find anywhere that the document addresses this.
Has all of this antique data been converted to the new scale?

David Grouchy

earthquake.usgs.gov... /research/data/centennial.pdf

get rid of dots in middle and connect the words....sorry it was hard to send just adress not link
edit on 15-3-2011 by THEDUDE86 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join