It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life... Explained

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Is this what creation has planned for us. Has creation enabled us the right to apply survival of the fittest to ourselves the greatest creation of all that is humanity. Or... should it be viewed as a gift of rational thinking to look beyond killing, beyond being stronger than others, and beyond the grip of our planet to come together and protect us from ourselves and our instinct that is to sink to the level of becoming an animal because that is the state of humanity. We are animals, monsters, and terrorizers of our own planet.

We were given the gift of a mind and even further the gift of a soul. The lesson to be learned here for all is to look beyond ourselves and experience what existence has given the task that is to defeat evil. It is known that any and all of humanity is essentially good but only when sworn by wickedness to they sink to the level of being an animal. That is the demon that is ourselves that needs to be cured, that needs to be dealt with the swift action of light. To bring light to ourselves because one needs to have the light in order to reveal the light to others... that is what I am trying to do. Reaching out to all to inform thee of thy true purpose which is preserve ourselves or fall unto the path of many civilizations before us. Tis the ultimate task of existence to extinguish darkness from a world that once flourished in the light but was forgotten when the true origin of ourselves that is to be good and only good, to love and only love, and to create a world in which we can all exist in equality and perform one's true destiny and life's purpose. Those who refuse are not worthy of life and will be dealt with when death's hole is filled with the ashes of a once evil but essentially good human being.

I am grateful for life and the never-ending stream of love that courses through my body that I can alway's call to when in need of enlightenment. We live in a matrix of love and effect everything we touch and everything we create. One has to realize that everything you see, touch, smell, hear, and taste is not real but only necessary to be able to move on to higher place of existence. Wouldn't it make sense that human's would evolve spiritually hence there being proof of a spiritual presence in our world. All religions stress being good but what one has to realize is that life is a religion. Life is a game to be played and when you play by creation's rule's you are winning in life. If you don't play by the rules then you will be dealt with but will be able to continually play the game. That is life... that is the bible... that is the new testament, the old testament. We were given the rules to the game. Whether we play by those rules is up to us. I know I will... will you?
edit on 02/23/2011 by mrjones7885 because: Someone informed me of "paragraphs"

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Well,to play by those rules,first you have to survive.
If you don't survive,rules don't matter.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mrjones7885

Think you could break this up into paragraphs please.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Much to learn for life is eternal and to survive... The only concept I think of is the reality of the power we possess in numbers. It is necessary for us to grow up... eventually and hopefully soon for I feel we do not have a choice. In growing up we will realize in what ways to grow up. I do not know the way yet but I can say I am eager and excited to find out. I can only show the way for now. I cannot say that all will survive, or that times won't be hard. I can say that humanity once a child will truly learn of his own mistakes and will be rectified and will become a man once again. When (not if) SHTF look to your family that is humanity. Find the light in yourself and listen to yourself for yourself will answer.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
No. Sorry. Being a slave does not sound fun to me. Life to me is not a religion or a game. Life to me is trying to find what religion has burned, crushed, hidden, killed, manipulated, and raped. I am not alone either.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AnimositisominA

Fortunately for the sake of my ego, I'm on the winning side... the winning side that is life. The side that you cannot choose to say it doesn't exist for you cannot deny the very ground you walk upon. YOU I'm sorry to say are ungrateful. Next time I'll choose my words more carefully. The perception of your definition of religion has been distorted... you are not a slave for you are a slave to the very instinct embedded in your self that says that life is not a game although your perception of the word game might also be distorted.
edit on 02/23/2011 by mrjones7885 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Wtf is that supposed to mean? Is it a contest?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

A contest... If that is what you should call it then yes. It is whatever you want it to be. It is evolution. It is destiny. It is purity. It is the strengthening of yourself to a higher state... Something that Jesus (whom I'm sure you've heard of) understood very well.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
My views are based off of strength. Not some false prophet that has been glorified and rewritten over and over again to enslave the masses.

Definition of GAME
a (1) : activity engaged in for diversion or amusement

I think Ive got that definition straight.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

If I refer to life as a game you cannot define that game as simply an activity... because it's more than an activity... It's everything

And strength? or endurance? don't get those confused
edit on 02/23/2011 by mrjones7885 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
You are not making sense. This conversation is over. Real winner you are!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I'm glad you noticed... maybe your just not listening

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I have love,
For my family.
I will do what ever I need to do to protect my family and ensure
that they survive.
I have no love for a fellow human being who tries to harm myself or my family.
I will then sin against the commandments in killing another human being
trying to harm me and my family.
I will not lie down,hoping that my fellow human brother understands
the same principles that I follow,and allow them to bring
harm to myself or my family.
I will stand ,hold my ground and fight .
Till The End

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Of coarse because humans are animals... I'm not saying they aren't I'm just saying they shouldn't be. Who knows maybe by me posting this there will be fewer animals to worry about

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

The problem is there are to many humans who WILL act like animals given a breakdown of law and order. If you have been here awhile you will definitely read of those who will jump at the opportunity to steal and murder in the name of "survival". Why prepare when you can take? That is the attitude of allot of people and I for one LISTEN to that as a warning bell.

Jesus said "turn the other cheek" not "lay down and allow others to harm and kill you and your loved ones". Jesus sacrificed himself for the salvation of others, a noble sacrifice. Many apostles died defending the faith and not denying Christ. None to my knowledge allowed themselves and their family to be raped and murdered for no reason just because....

Actually, I read exactly the opposite:

John 18:10 Then Simon Peter, having a sword, drew it, and struck the servant of the high priest, and cut off his right ear. And the name of the servant was Malchus.

Matthew 26:51 With that, one of Jesus' companions reached for his sword, drew it out and struck the servant of the high priest, cutting off his ear.

Mark 14:47 Then one of those standing near drew his sword and struck the servant of the high priest, cutting off his ear

Jesus preaches salvation and forgiveness.... not to be a total dumbass and let evil have it's way with you. Defending your family and comrades from evil doers appears to be exactly what Jesus's disciples would do no?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by infolurker

Agreed! Would Jesus and his disciples recommend a sword or a gun?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Evil is not 'evil' but the learning blocks of life. We don't learn anything new by meditating in the most beautiful scenery that can't be imagined by the human mind. We learn it by having flaws, by having choices, by duality. Lots of civilizations before us perished due to them slowly building up momentum of looking down to one person, then one group, one city, one state, one country, etc. Here's the very taboo part for many. When one indulges in pure lust/power tripping (masturbation, dominion/having a say over another person) and you don't sever the ties, you'll end up becoming further and further away from yourself. Love yourself then reach out to 'neighbors' if they fancy it. Evil is not evil. It's only perceived evil by the ego.

The world around us is not good nor evil, but life. The universe is 'benevolent', all loving and all 'forgiving' as are our higher selves. Humans just complicate things and especially so when in a power tripping state by perverting any and everything. Primal instincts still rule upon Mother Earth but I have a feeling we'll fare quite alright and figure it out soon enough. Life is infinite afterall. All you have to do is want it and learn, and you'll have it.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Well, the sword was the weapon of the times..... he didn't whip out a tree branch or a fishing knife, he was armed with one of the most advanced weapons of the time.... but I guess that would be up for debate as I never, ever hope I have to use deadly force to defend myself or my family.

I assume Jesus condoned self defense weapons for his disciples since I doubt it was a surprise when his disciple whipped out a sword.
edit on 14-3-2011 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
The real impending question is whether to shoot to kill or to wound... Using only the amount of force necessary to defend oneself. or to use any force necessary. Jesus preaches salvation and forgiveness without a doubt... but that doesn't mean there wouldn't be consequences. Death was embraced in ancient cultures for they often stressed the importance of the afterlife and the journey you take to the afterlife.

The Egyptians believed that the soul were perishable and therefore at great risk. The tomb, the process of mummification, rituals and magic spells promoted the well-being, and ensured the preservation, of the dead and the elements of the soul called the Ka, Ba and Ahk. After undertaking the perilous journey through the underworld the deceased would face his day of judgement at the Hall of the Two Truths. The god of the dead, Anubis, would lead the dead to the Hall of Two Truths, where the deceased would stand in front of forty two judges and gods. The deceased was led to a set of scales where his or her heart, containing the deeds of their lifetime, was weighed against the feather of truth, which symbolised Maat the goddess of justice. The fate of the deceased would then be decided - either entrance into the perfect afterlife or to be sent to the Devourer of the Dead - the Great Swallower. If the deceased passed the test the judges in the Hall of the Two Truths pronounced the following divine order:

"He is justified. The Swallowing Monster shall have no power over him."

You don't have to answer... Just some interesting questions

top topics

join