It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japanese media report thousands of UFO Sightings

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
What else do scientists do after they've engaged an experiment? They watch from the safety of their crafts.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Korlia

The real UFO over Chernobil:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
really dissapointing article. no video links, or links to any other articles... was hoping for an interesting compilation of things to check out.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by shagreen heart
really dissapointing article. no video links, or links to any other articles... was hoping for an interesting compilation of things to check out.

This thread has links to lots of videos.

Skip to about :35 for the content on this one:

I am unable to debunk this, though that surely doesn't mean nobody can.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

very interesting. I know that positive ions have been used to kill radioactivity before; and that the wake of ufo thrust IS positive ions, so if we could just get one to fly around the plant.....

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
The guy who wrote this article - Dave Masko - is fast becoming the latest Michael Cohen figure on ATS.

I have commented already on ATS on the articles he submits to huliq.com. (which it seems anyone can submit articles to) I'll try to sumarise this guy's M.O.

- He mixes sensationalist, uncheckable headlines about UFOs with verifiable, quotes and references to long since released UFO documents. In this quote from the article see how he jumps from reports in Japan since friday to Regan era UFO sightings (but he gets in the words 'new' and 'monday' to make it feel current), to a quote from a UFO researcher in Oregon that is purely someones opinion.

The UFO sighting videos have been show on regional TV and the Internet since Friday, with the world UFO community noting “strange light trails following the UFO’s over Japan.”

Moreover, a rare air defense video from Japan shows a new UFO flying over the nuclear-powered aircraft carrier USS Ronald Regan early Monday morning, as the carrier and accompanying guided-missile cruiser and destroyer ships arrived off Japan’s coast to help with disaster response.

Here at Bray’s Point – a popular location for viewing UFOs by the local Oregon “watcher” group – there’s more or less calm along the stretch of coastline that was slammed on Friday with massive Tsunami waves. Famed UFO author and “watcher” Jacqueline Estrella and her daughter Marie surveyed the Bray’s Point beach on Sunday afternoon looking for the usual Japanese fishing floats and other debris that she said “is common after a major storm.”

I had a look on the Kyodo News Agency site, no mention of UFOs. This guy is the latest bull/s peddlar whose main tactic is weaving a confusing mess of current events and old news. What's more he's trying to ride the media wave created by the terrible ordeal the Japanese people are suffering.

Dave Masko you have been officially named and shamed.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
stupid.

ya, stupid,

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tribuneofplebs
reply to post by shagreen heart

If that is you in the picture.. you have other things to be disappointed about.

You actually made me spit out my coffee.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Dave Masko, what makes him credible...

Guys a veteran air force sergeant, doesnt that make him credible.

Wait, missed a word, Veteran Air Force Sergeant News Reporter, remember them from nam, put themselves on the front line to report the real issues facing the troops, well, the ones in the movies did.

How did it happen really or with the embedded journo's today, no difference to a veteran paparazzi or Walter Krondike. Media whore is a media whore, sensationalism sells and not sensationalism about the enemy.

He even reported on Big Foot....scraping the barrel for a few cents.

Pfffft.

And thats my 2 cents
edit on 18-3-2011 by MisterBurns because: 2 cents

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Well I agree with Mrburns, Dave Masko isn't credible and after seeing him exploit the Japanese tradgedy I decided to write a new thread about him. I think he should be banished to the same place as Sorcha faal and Michael Cohen.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Originally posted by Tribuneofplebs
reply to post by shagreen heart

what kind of thing is that to say? i mean really?

also: i have no idea how i missed the videos

edit on 18-3-2011 by shagreen heart because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
maybe this guys on to something
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DisbeIief
Has nobody even bothered to read the prime directive?

Can you provide us a link the Mothership's website?

kthxby

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Jazzscapez

And you know this how? We cannot even get a picture of a UFO that's legitimate and you're telling us that they cannot interfere with human will?

Link please.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
THOUSANDS of UFOs?

I think we are seeing something far greater and far more special than any of us realised.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
not just japan,alien sightings are more frequent everywere.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
First thing......The person commenting that : I'm sure the aliens were capable of stopping the tsunami. What's their excuse? "Sorry we're late - traffic was bad!" ......, "why do many people assume aliens come to save us?". Second thing is japan had a warning to evacuate the regions that were gonna get a tsunami tho even we cannot prevent many deaths what makes you think some other species cares about us that much to save another when we alone kill thousands of species and put them in brinks of extinction. Third thing is yeah there might be some alien species that do good and some that are just looking to further there society....isn't that natural we do the same all the time here on earth some are seeking one or the other so before you spit out nonsense like that i suggest you type it all out and read your own comment then think about it a 1,000 times then start to post hehe just saying...,kind of tired of reading foolish comments from time to time..thanks for reading this people have a great day :-) .

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzscapez

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
I'm sure the aliens were capable of stopping the tsunami. What's their excuse? "Sorry we're late - traffic was bad!"

There not allowed to interfere with free will.
Stop acting like aliens are bad because they dont come down here and save people.
This is our mess.

Anything they would be doing to help us is of they're own accord.
They certainly dont HAVE to help.

Yes, exactly. It's like people who cry "Why does God let bad things happen?" And I don't think the "aliens" or whatever you want to call them are allowed to directly interfere with natural occurrences such as earthquakes.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by WhizPhiz

I'd just like to state that these aren't NATURAL disasters, the HAARP project can manipulate earthquakes and cause tsunami's. Do the research and you'll see for yourself

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join