It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japanese media report thousands of UFO Sightings

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by servicetech
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Mate are you seriouse these poor pepole are trying to servive and the last thing there probly thinking is O this will make a great youtube video, and film a dot in the sky on there wet phone that they probly carnt get reception probly because all the towers are down Um they are in the middle of a disaster

If the Japanese media is reporting thousands of UFO sightings why arent they snapping pictures. How are they able to report sightings but not provide pictures.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I live in near Tokyo and I've seen none. Well, I have been inside most of the time. Except for the day of the 9.0M quake. I want to see those photos!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Since I know a wee bit about Aliens I will say they are observing this closely they even knew it was going to happen, this is just one small event of what is to come.

Unfortunately life will be lost but they are working on saving a Planet from being unhabital and saving an extinction of a race of people.

On land we have to do our part they are doing what has to be done elsewhere which is controlling the flip that is in process.

You can see Japan moved 13 feet and lowered 2 feet the Earth is slowly changing....... it has to happen this way to save as many as possible even though many will be lost.

I believe humanity needs to think about anything Nuclear also chemical and biological because these Beings/Aliens will be dealing with these issues also in attempting to save Humans.

I believe you have all heard...... it will get worse before it gets better...... this is just the beginning and Japan will settle, sadly many will have suffered. We need to be Human now and start to realize life is what is important and we all need to work together to do whatever we can to help when these events occur.

I know I would think about moving if I lived near the coastlines life is more important then beach property.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
I'm sure the aliens were capable of stopping the tsunami. What's their excuse? "Sorry we're late - traffic was bad!"

Yeah the lights were against us all the way.

I'm with you Fox. Only far more cynical of these demon lovers.

So what is it exactly, that keeps you from viewing this, at the complete opposite end, of the looking glass?

I beolieve if anything, they caused this and are now taking pictures and laughing.

edit on 15-3-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

In fact if they do nothing to help ? Everyone should assume I'm right.
edit on 15-3-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I belive it was a fly-by.
But seriously ... if they dont want us to see them , they wont appear in very poor quality videos (i have yet to see a at least 800x600 video) , we nearly have the cloack technology almost ready (if not ready) , if they dont care if we see them , they wont run when someone points the camera at them "look , a ufo ... damn ... he saw me , he ran".I belive there are ET , they visited us , maybe we got some real footage , but a light in the sky isnt actual proof .
UFO - Unidentified flying object , maybe the helicopters werent identified ?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Stanly Fullhams predictions comming true.
he said theyd be here by 2013 and working to clean up the atmosphere withtheir ships......
I just dont think he expected the reason for it......
Chernobyl had its share of ufo reports too,,,,,
Perhaps they are working on some level to reduce the radiation .........

I was going to bring up that point about Chernobyl as well. If aliens helped to stop that disaster from being far worse then what it was, then why wouldn't they want to help with this. I've also read people talking about maybe they can't mess with free will and stop hurricanes, tsunami's, etc. Maybe the reason they don't is because it's an act of mother nature and they choose not to interfere with that. Where as Fukushima is more a result of the tsunami and stupidity from not keeping an eye on things.

Chernobyl ufocasebook

ufoevidence Chernobyl

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

See I hate comments like this. You don't know anything about Aliens, none of us do, so please stop talking like you have a copy of their agenda briefing sitting on your lap.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Just popping to say one of my prayers during this terrible time is for the Benevolent's I have been in contact with to not only 'observe' the Japanese situation but to help the people and animals.

Got a Very Strong 'sense' that observation is in full swing, but no interference at present.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Scope and a Beam

Nothing to lose by telling you that in this matter you are off the mark. Not claiming to hold every piece of the puzzle but more than one persons share.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scope and a Beam

See I hate comments like this. You don't know anything about Aliens, none of us do, so please stop talking like you have a copy of their agenda briefing sitting on your lap.

I applaude you . Yours is the first comment in this thread that contains any common sense .

Nobody knows for sure that aliens even exist , so how are these mythical beings supposed to help/intervene ???

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

What 'weee' bit about Aliens do you know?

Knowing a bit about people who say 'I know a wee bit' about anything, its usually driven by a substantial amount of Single Malt Scotch, och go one then, just a weeee dram.

Nonsence, you know nothing more than me about Aliens and I dont know jack.

As far as Japanese media reporting thousands of UFO sightings...well the world news is camped on their doorstep and they arent reporting it, hundreds sorry thousands of people are missing, there is limited electricity, water and food in the effected zone, radiation is starting to add to the problems and yet, thousands of people are reporting UFOs?

Umm, im missing half my family, Im really concerned about my country folk in the north and your designating air time and paper print to UFO sightings, Royal Family scandals, Charlie Sheen watch, jesus' face apprearing on a fish finger and only 2 pages to the national disater, what a quick way to lose your readers unless the japanese media is the daily sport.

Please.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasonicFantom
I watched several vids, most were explained away by helicopters, birds, trash in the wind etc... but this one

www.youtube.com...

Is most compelling. 2 identical objects fly in a straight line at the same rate through 2 columns of smoke & fire. Ruling out all the above.

EDIT: btw www.youtube.com...
edit on 15-3-2011 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

I dont get a few things here,

1. What exactly do you see in that video that can make you think its a UFO. Oh, and thats in both videos, there is nothing there.

2. 2 identical objects - identical as in what they are both white travelling left to right, there is no way you can say what they are or even if they a flying, floating, falling or identical, it looks more like something on the lense, its just not even worth mentioning!!!

"Sky captures a V shaped UFO"

No they dont, there is nothing there that looks V shaped or flying. It could be anything, how is it a v shaped UFO before its a reflection, before its something behind the smoke, before its nothing..

Ppl are just jumping at everything here.nothing at all to see, move on. At least the Jerusalem looked like something, this is nonsense.
edit on 16-3-2011 by MisterBurns because: cos its cr4p, the videos are just cr4p and yet ppl think they show something, its not even a hoax to debunk cos there is nothing to debunk.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Jazzscapez

Ok where are you people getting your infomation from, qote- the aliens cant interfere with free will ect?
Do you even know anything about what your talking about?

Have you even done your research, mabie you should start by reading up on the many cases of abductees and seeing what these people have to say.
Alot of you people seem to just be making up your own ideas about things with out having any basis to go on, im not going to mention anything else as it is not my place to, we all have brains and im sure we know how to use them.

Do your research and you will know why they hang around places of destruction and pain.
Good Luck you will need it.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Do you filter anything you say? You do realize that we are perfectly aware that you have none of the credentials nor the evidence to support a word of what you just said? Just spitting into the wind.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
As WickettheRabbit pointed out on page 1, there are no sightings being reported by Kyodo News: See? This thread needs to be moved to [HOAX].

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

Its what alien contactees say.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Satan's minions? who the hell do you think they will be? oh right yeah,aliens!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Hello ATS,

I just popped my ATS Cherry! Been following for a while and finally saw something that I felt that was needed to be shared. Well here goes:

I was looking at pics of the destruction in Japan on CNN.com at the following link:
www.cnn.com...

Somewhere in the middle I came accross the attached picture... what are your thoughts on this?

I hope this isn't a repost, my apologies to the mods if it is.

thanks

DaEminence

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaEminence
Somewhere in the middle I came accross the attached picture... what are your thoughts on this?

Plebian 4 mach 5.

It's just about to complete turning on it's cloaking device and so that's why the level of detail is so low.

The thousands of others reports are obviously of the mach 5 but it's already in cloak by the time the photograph or film is taken.

That or it's something of no consequence and people are getting their jollies from a disaster which has killed thousands of people by comparing it to a fictional extra terrestrial conspiracy.

I suppose it is what you want it to be...

-m0r

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Plebian 4 mach 5...

Now seriously, who the h*ll is making up this kind of sh*t?

Plebian 4 mach 5? Like UFO by Pleaidians? Seriously?

Are you sure it is not Reptoid Mark 2?

edit on 17-3-2011 by 6205LH because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join