It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question for the women of ATS.......How have you been feeling lately? men welcome to.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
in the days after 9/11 I felt the collective sadness. I am 100% sure the feelings came from other people. I could really feel how everyone around me were sad. Depressions can make a person physical ill, so maybe we should turn off the mass media, for the sake of our health.

When the hard times comes, stay strong and dont be so depressed. We are all in the same boat, and life is short. Life will go on, maybe the world will change, but life will go on. So cherrish the short time you are on this Earth, and dont be so depressed all the time. You are hurting people around you, for gods sake

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by boo1981

i'm male. pittsburgh, pa.

i've noticed my girlfriend (and my last few) have had backaches constantly. headaches more than usual. more colds and flus. now i could easily joke around and say i'm an a**hole and i have that effect on women. but i'm not. i'm a hugely positive person and on a daily basis i make our home a base of positivity. i have yet to fight with my current gf of 2+ yrs. most of her female friends feel the same.

one thing's for darn sure. i can't remember a time when i looked up and didn't see chemtrails. we are systematically being poisoned and killed. i would use the term IMO but i have been researching, so opinions have become evidence. look into population reduction.

if anyone here likes i can rattle off a list of links.

and it's worldwide too. if it was to combat global warming they wouldve told us. if not, they definitely wouldn't be denying such an obvious and impossible-to-deny conspiracy.

i'm just confused as to why women are so affected. maybe men complain less, and we're all affected. men feel like they have to act tough constantly due to programming. but honestly i don't have headaches or backaches. dunno. but you and i both know there's something in the air which will never be admitted. all they want us to do is shut up and die while we slave to transfer all our wealth to them. that's why i stepped away from that dumb-a** cycle. i'm invisible heehee

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Ive been going thru all that. The day before the EQ/tsunami in Japan I complained about the pressure in my nose feeling like I was literally being pulled forward. It hurt, my head hurt, my entire body was a mass of nervous energy. I called my headache, a mind ache. I clearly believe we are all tuned into the Earth and the Universe itself if we care to be aware of this.

Many call it awakening, some say after the awakening we still have to change for Ascension. I have read a lot of Cayce's channellings. I had a lot of questions as to how 2012 was going to cause so much damage but this weekend I watched something that explained a Galactic Equator will cause enough force to re-emerge Atlantis and Lemuria both. Considering almost 12 years ago I had an experience where I dreamed of the Earth Change maps, this resonates heavily. My entire life I have felt like A) the end of the world as we know it would happen in my Grandmother's lifetime, she is in her 80's and B) I choose to come here to be apart of it. I am not religious but also very spiritual. I think that every holy and sacred book holds pieces to the puzzle of what is to come. The only part of the Bible I believe to be uneditited, is in fact Revelations.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I have been having terrible headaches. My little girl has been complaining of headaches almost daily. She's only 6. This is not normal for her at all. I have heard many people (men and women) complain of not feeling "right". My husband has nightmares and headaches (he rarely had headaches before) I have always suspected the giant arsenal near our home but lately I am suspicious of Mother Nature.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Hi, 1st post here, but I have been a lurker for a long time. When I saw this post I knew it was time to join. I have been feeling ill off & on for about 6 months now. I have been getting headaches that have me vomiting from the pain. I should say that I almost NEVER used to get headaches& I had never had a headache that made my vomit before. I have a feeling of uneasiness that I can't put my finger on & Whenever I wake in the night now I feel nauseated, as I do some days for no apparent reason. That has been going on for a few months. I am normally a very healthy person. I might add that a couple years ago I started going through times when EVERYTHING made me angry. It was awful. I didn't even like to be around myself, lol, but seriously. I have always been a kind & loving person, so this was totally out of character for me. Has anyone else experienced the constant bad mood? Thankfully that has passed for me, but I wish I could figure out WHY I experiencing the anger. Everything checked out fine with the Doc & I consider myself an average individual.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Dogs have been Mans Best Friend for 7000 years or more,they know you better than you know yourself. They see things via smell so any slight chemical inbalance within your body the dogs will sense..your dogs are super doctors ...go visit you GP

thankyou for your reply ...... gp already been visited ..... take paracetamol and drink more fluids was the answer?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Hmm..I've been sick lately as well. I've never been the type to get sick like this, but lately I have and the doctor keeps telling me it's the crazy weather changes.

In 1month, I received 4 shots due to flue like symptoms and sinus infections.

As far as the ear, i've had problems as well. My sinuses are backed up, according to the doc, and it's been causing my ear to feel clogged and like it's full of water.

I don't know what it is, but i'm tired of it.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Felt the extreme pressure in my ears moments ago, for what is worth.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I've had a major case of flu twice this year already. It's common for me to come down with the flu once a year either during or after Christmas holidays, but I don't think I have ever come down with the flu twice within a couple of months of each other. It took many weeks for me to get better, and I'm still recovering from the strain I had three weeks ago. I chalked it up to not getting enough sleep during this flu season, but who knows? My significant other was around me the entire time, and it didn't effect him the slightest bit. Then again he gets sick very rarely. I've seen him with the sniffles once, and that lasted maybe three days tops. He must have one hell of an immune system. In my opinion it could be that these flu strains are becoming stronger. They mutate and adapt pretty quickly.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Mine all started in 2008. when it all began i had developed a strange flu like symptom, that as i lay sick, i could literally feel it moving throughout my body, like tiny bubbles and eruptions bursting through my body moving up the inner nerve part of my spine all the way down into my legs. Ive had some serious illnesses in my life, including contracting the measles when i turned 36 years old, but Ive never felt anything like this in my entire life.

to sum this all up, i was deathly sick for a solid year, having every test at several different hospitals in several states, and none of them could identify the problem, they always just prescribed antibiotics and sent me home. i finally figured i was dying because it was getting worse, so i moved back to Missouri and stayed with my mother, so it was easier for my family to give me a funeral in the event of my death.

I had already accepted my mortality and was prepared. many strange things happened and the symptoms changed and developed into many different forms including glands throughout my body being swollen with sharp pains, mostly in the lower part of the sides of my neck and in my right thigh that stayed swollen for 8 months and a large one on the back of my skull that felt like a growth.

I eventually pulled through it with a special diet i developed and the will to live on. unfortunately i was never the same, as if I'm no longer me, but something else, i know this might sound strange , but its true

I'm hearing from other posters most of the exact same symptoms, so i would I like to share what finally got me back up and running so they can try it...Eat home prepared vegetable soups that are slowly simmered. broccoli cauliflower, carrots with skins left on,onions,cabbage, garlic, green beans,corn, mushrooms, bell peppers, potatoes with the skins left on, and beef, or in my case i had 200 pounds of deer meat i had harvested. The only other thing i would take was pure vitamin C Crystal's and drank coco and well water.....it seems we are all suffering from a deadly vitamin deficiency because there is something malfunctioning with our ecosystem and we're losing our vitality almost as if we're having the life sucked out of us by vampires.

at least we know we're not nuts or alone

edit on 15-3-2011 by anumohi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
ok, I have been gleaning alot of info on this over the years and what we are seeing is the results of a world wide mycoplasma infection and its now observable effects as they begin to use this foundation with variants of it by adding things like gmo mitocondria. I believe this is all 1 of the side projects in the chemtrail programs.
One of the reasons they have found decimated red blood cells in their soup they pour in the skies.
Morgellons and mrsa are 2 of the worst manifestations of this I believe manipulating what is called quorum sensing and its affects on different people who have different immune systems.
It's different for everyone.
But it's the same foundational infections.
www.google.com...

"Mycoplasma Thrives On Cholesterol

What makes these designer diseases so elusive is that they're genetically engineered only for DNA replication, transcription and translation with no organelle or cell wall. They have lost their genes for amino acid and fatty acid synthesis, forcing them to invade and steal proteins, sugars and sterols (cholesterol) from healthy neighboring cells to survive.

These cholesterol dependent molecular terrorists immediately take up residency in the individual's genetically pre-disposed weaknesses, (the weak link in the chain of organs or systems), or the path of least resistance. Since Mycoplasma has absolute dependence upon the uptake of preformed sterols (cholesterol structures), they have an affinity toward cell membranes, nerve cells, sex hormone cell factories, glands and the gray matter in brain tissue, where cholesterol sterols are found. Since cholesterol is a co-factor in glandular hormone production, the endocrine balance is drastically altered with cholesterol being pulled out of the cell cycle. That is why pathogenic changes are seen most often during pregnancy, hormone replacement therapy, steroid therapy, menstrual cycles and xenoestrogens from pesticides, herbicides, meat and dairy. "
www.stopsprayingcalifornia.com...

So why women?
What most do not know is that the liver produces like 80% of the cholesterol we use and a small part comes from diet.
The body uses cholesterol to produce hormones and regulate the endocrine system.
Women simply have different hormones and are affected differently than men.
The sickness I have seen in my area is tiredness and for men we all have this phlem stuck in the back of our throats and you hear everyone always subconciously trying to clear it but it has been here for many months and comes and goes.
But it has been very strong lately. gmo mycoplasma+ mitocondria is my guess

edit on 15-3-2011 by manna2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by boo1981

Hmm maybe my g/f been having lots of problems, but it's been with her body. Like UTI and even like this other thing is acting up kind of like a UTI but not; right after the UTI was cleared up, idk really. As far as the being more in tune then males thing I wouldn't say that too often might develope a complex and/or bias against man. Can't have that if we're tryin to progres now can we. If I can though I'll have her come on and describe it and also that the world is doing stuff and it's not impossible that you personally are being affected as we are all different.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I am in a group of people who are more sensitive to things than most people are, like you suggest women are with Earth. We have all been reporting the same things, especially myself and the other 'sensitive' female in the last week feeling absolutely dreadful. My sister has also had almost constant flu like symptoms for about a month now, and the doctors have no idea what's going on with her.
edit on 15-3-2011 by PapillonSkeletons because: redundancy

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by boo1981

As a fairly "feminine" man (I'm very in touch with my emotions and my spirituality) I've felt that something is going on lately. I realize that there are a million threads like this on ATS with all kinds of people making wacky claims, but lately I haven't been able to tell which way is up. I've been feeling emotional and womanly, which is a very weird experience since I'm a straight male and have always identified as one.

As I understand it, there is some kind of powerful female energy or presence that is either awakening within me or flowing through me. I've been sensing almost a "universal mother" or something. A female deity, maybe. This is coinciding with all these tumultuous world events, as well as a particularly rough spot that my girlfriend and I are going through right now.

Maybe as a male, I'm not actually experiencing the physical illness, but I can sense the collective female distress that the women who are experiencing it are feeling?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Thank you to all the new contributers.

We seem to be getting a nice collection of thoughts/feelings and theory's as to what we could all be feeling.

I'm feeling a lot better today but still bunged up and cant stop coughing. when i went to collect my son from school today it was lovely outside. Hazy sunshine and felt warm. Still quite cloudy but sunny. I felt so much better, i could smell the fresh cut grass and hear the birds. I felt peaceful, and i haven't felt like that for ages. Everything looked fresh and clean. One thing i will point out is Ive noticed the clouds look like they are shiny???

I'm still getting the odd pain in my right ear, but its not as bad as it was. Hope everyone else starts to feel better soon.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Migraines coinciding with my (ridiculously heavy) time of the month for about 8 yrs - always in the right temple. Serious bouts of insomnia, which I've always had have worsened dramatically over the last couple of years. sinus & teeth problems over the last few years. Lethargy - again over a prolongued period, but worse of late. One bug after another consistently since last October. But other than that, I'm fine!

I practice Reiki, but can never seem to be bothered doing it for myself when I'm feeling tired. Stupid, I know!

I sometimes have the sensation when in bed, that a lot of liquid suddenly pours out of my ears. It's startling, and I invariably jump up & put the light on & investigate - to find there's no liquid there at all.

Also get a feeling that I'm suddenly - not falling exactly - but as though the ground's moving under my feet, and everything seems off kilter for a few seconds. That's been happening with increased regularity over the last 2 years or so. Very odd feeling, that I can't account for.

I confess to having skipped through some of this thread, so I don't know if others have raised the possibility of causes other than being in tune with Mother Nature's woes? I've wondered if it's anything to do with chem trails / crud in the food & water supply?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Toffeeapple

That actually sounds like inner ear problems. There's liquid in your ears that helps with balance. It's how you sense whether you're upright or not, and it's why when you spin around in a circle you feel dizzy and have trouble standing or walking straight.

Not saying that that's what it is, and I couldn't say what specifically would cause your inner ear problems, so maybe it's related to other anomalies people have been experiencing, but it might be worth going to the doctor and asking about it.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I'm from the U.S. (Ohio) and I have been dizzy alot lately and off balance. Just today I almost fell down when I tried to open the car door and missed. My stomach lately has felt like I'm on a rollercoaster. And I am normally a high energy type (hyper I guess) but lately I feel tired and don't run around like a chicken with my head cut off like I usually do. I'd say this has been going on a few months. I have bad sinuses and just attributed it to that. Plus I usually have a very long work day and it's been a long winter. Guess we all come up with some excuse rather than go to a doctor.

Thank you for starting this thread...It makes me feel better already! And it sure beats going to a doctor.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
First off..thank you, thank you, thank you. Thought I was going nuts. Over the last 6 months I've been feeling horrible. Ive got that ' hangover headache' as well. Ive been completely exhausted. Not just tired, exhausted. Some days I have to fight just to get out of bed. Ive had muscle aches and my pd has been so crazy. Sometimes laying a day or two, sometimes twice a month, sometimes wks late. I've felt so bad that I had the Dr run every test possible..hormones, thyroid, cbc, even Hiv...which I knew would be negative bcuz ove been with noone but my husband in over 11 yrs. Sounds crazy I know but Ive felt so bad my brain said...cover all bases. My hair is actually thinning and I'm pale and look like I haven't slept in wks. I've also felt a little detached. For the record I live in the US. I'm wondering how many of you are super empathic. I am, extremely. I actually get physically ill.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join