It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question for the women of ATS.......How have you been feeling lately? men welcome to.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by boo1981

I'm about at the same place as you.

As you get older, I'm 58, weather changes, like air pressure and temps going up one day and down the next really play havoc with you.

And it seems to be getting worse everywhere now.

The Earthquake in Japan knocked the Earth's axis off 6.5 inches and shifted Japan's coast 13 feet. Think about that. Source for above information below:

content.usatoday.com...

I think our bodies feel this stuff before it actually hits us.

Between my dog dying in July, My job being outsourced to India, my property taxes going up but my housing value went down, my frig frapping out yesterday (and it was 50F outside), getting a new dog, but trying to get this rescue dog from Maine to Illinois, Earthquakes, the Gulf Gusher (it was never a spill) - it's been a real fun filled 12 months for me and the weather is getting nuttier by the month.

One day you get 2-3 feet of snow and the next day the 2-3 feet of snow is melted.

There is another website that I cannot name or this post will be removed that explains about "The Wave" and we're in the midst of beginning to riding it - there is still more to come.

This other site explains about the coming changes, just Google The Wave Series and OverLord, please don't remove this..............knowledge protects and ignorance endangers.

Everyone deserves to know and be informed as to what is coming down.

Instead of all the infighting like little spoiled school brats, the conspiracy sites ought to try to make peace with each other and get over their ego problems and unite together so we can figure a way to make it thorough the storm that is coming our way.

United we stand - divided we fall.

And I suspect some disinformation agents like to see us conspiracy sites divided because if we all put our heads together we might just survive what's coming up.

edit on 15-3-2011 by ofhumandescent because: added last sentence.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
as i had suggested, pump up your vitamins with all natural soups, your body will quickly absorb them and you will almost instantly feel the difference. i ate the stuff for almost 3 meals a day for almost 3 months, and it finally pulled me out of it. now I'm drinking lots of green tea with honey and garlic with every meal to kill off anything left in my blood.

this stuff is acting just like HIV symptoms and it wants to change your DNA....don't let it

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Demetre

My girlfriend and I would probably both qualify as untrained empaths. We both feel incredibly strong emotions and connections to other people, she gets frequent deja-vu symptoms, and I can often sense thoughts or emotions when many people are feeling them. I've also "flashed forward" to the near future before, though I haven't been able to repeat that trick (heh). I'm an artist, and often after making a piece of art, I feel as if it always existed, even before I made it.

What I've been feeling recently is probably somehow related to these abilities, but maybe not.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I am locked out of my original account...but I just wanted to add my post.

I've been having lots of trouble since January. First gastroenteritis, then a bad cold, then really bad bronchitis and now migraines. I have lots of ocular after-image lights in my vision and the headaches too. It makes being out in bright light uncomfortable.

It's not being a good winter to me.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Well i am a male here in Canada , just to add , the past 6 months or so I have been getting terrible headaches
the kind where all I can do is lie in quiet dark room , many people I know get this as well , we are kind of in the middle of a season change here so maybe that has something to do with it,, but i dont remember having so many headaches before

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by NadaCambia

I don't believe your comment was needed, but thanks...if you have nothing nice to say, just ignore the thread, seems like you are searching for a bit of drama.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by boo1981

Thank you. Hopefully we all stop feeling so awful!

I haven't been to the doctor, it seems as if they always put me on antibiotics, which I don't like. I'm trying to make it go away on it's own...if that doesn't work, I may have to go anyway.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Toffeeapple

You say you've had problems with ur teeth?? Can you explain?? Ive also had problems within the last 3 yrs. I was very proud to say that I'd never, ever had a cavity..until 3 yrs ago. I've literally had them in every molar in my mouth. Sometimes after getting one filled I'd get another on the opposite side. I've even had them on my 2 front teeth. I've had 2 or 3 teeth crumble. I've always been proud of my smile, perfectly straight and white and now they're just a source of worry.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I'm in Gloucester. I keep getting a high temperature and random headaches... But it's gotten pretty normal for me. It's being going on since Christmas.
Not sure if it could be connected to nature though... Interesting idea nevertheless...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
As i read all your posts i can see that a majority of us started getting all these heightened symptoms around December 2010.

I can even give an exact date, mine all started on the 6th Dec 2010. Started off with a really bad throat infection then developed into flu. I was bed ridden for 3 days, my poor partner had to look after me and the kids and it was his first brake from work in 9 months!! God bless him though he is amazing

After the flu i was fine for about 3 weeks then i got ill again flu like symptoms. This happened another 2 times! I have always suffered with insomnia but it intensified during January. It was affecting my day to day duties and life. And my memory.....short term memory to be precise. Its been really bad.

Feeling lost, hopeless, heavy and so so tired. Thankfully my sleep seems to be coming back but I'm now starting to wake a 4am every night!!

It is so quiet were i live, its dead silent at night and that really shakes me up some nights. Like last night i got an awful gut feeling and actually felt scared. I had ringing in my ears that lasted for about 2mins and then it all went away! I woke up this morning with an overwhelming feeling of wanting to be sick but i wasn't!

Also as i said before i suffer with migraines. They have been more intense and i always seem to have a lingering headache. Ive been to my doctor, had every test under the sun, changed my diet. Tried everything suggested and nothing!

Sorry if that seemed a bit of a ramble

edit on 15/3/11 by boo1981 because: spelling again!!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by boo1981

I feel strangely elated that I am not the only one! I am a 40 year old man in London and I have noticed the symptoms mentioned, especially the strange pressure changes that I notice in my ears, that I can only liken to the sensation of my entering a large space (Oh er misses!). i have also been aware of a strange sense of disassociation, along with the typical symptoms that often start with a sore throat that then moves to the upper respiratory tract and lungs. It is difficult to shake despite my taking Allicin which by all accounts should knock the socks off anything. I seriously think my immune system has been compromised and I put this down to the heavy spraying that has been evident, often, seemingly a few days before the first symptoms. If this is possibly the cause, I would suggest if you want to reduce a population, the way to do it would be to weaken the immune system. Look at what happened in Africa when the man made virus AID's was introduced.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dandarent

You bring up a good point. If tptb did want to bring the numbers down so to speak then having it air-born would be the way i think.

Its quite worrying to be honest.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Hello all,

I have been sitting in the background of ATS for about 3 years, loving most of the subjects that have come up, this one i have to add something to! (some are far beyond what my brain allows

2004-2006 I was really ill, off balance, anxiety and all the rest that goes with feeling off balance

2 weeks before the japan earthquake my senses turned to mush! off balance feeling almost like being on a moving ship, headaches, tension all over my head and back of neck. the day of the earthquake was like big release...wow back to normal ( sending love to those in Japan who have lost everything)

today: ears popping, off balance feeling back again but even more so, also feeling like something bigger is on its way!

I pray i am wrong, but something tells me i am right, only time will tell!

peace out!

Berkshire UK here x

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by yzzyUK
Essex UK here.... and I am normally fighting fit but over the last few months I have had what feels like a sore throat and cold threatening for it to just vanish again... then come back a few days later so i again think "Hmmm I'm getting a cold" and nothing.

a week ago I found a lump under my ear in my jaw line. I went to the GP who said "I haven't a clue what it is, take some antibiotics and come back in a week"

Well I refused as there is no infection.. no pain, no heat, no redness.

The lump is now almost 3 inches tall adn 2 inches wide if I push my finegrs in to feel it... it can also be now seen in the mirror and hubby says he can see it too now.

As for headaches.. I have had a 'hangover' type headche since Christmas.

So... are you anywhere near Essex and if so what do you think is effecting us? Can't be pollen...

or is it a koinky dink?

Just so you know... the lump is a thyroid gland that "catches" germs, etc. So it is actually doing its "job" when it is swelling up.. If it swells into the size of 1/2 golf ball you got a big problem. You actually probably need the antibiotics. Did the doctor do a white cell count to see if you were fighting an infection? I am the first to go homeopathic, but when I have a lump your size, I start running for the doctor if none of my homeopathic remedies work and just drink a kefir probiotic while taking the antibiotics.... just saying... homeopathic is the best but sometimes just plain antibiotics have to be used.

Good luck.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by dimples33

Thank you for choosing my thread for your first post

I know how you feel. When we had the M and X flares back in Feb i had the most intense violent migraine ever. The only way i can describe it is as if i had to much energy buzzing round me. It was awful.

I'm going to see if the same thing happens when we have another barrage of flares. I know we had an M flare not so long ago and nothing happened then. I think its more to do with having them hit one after the other or all at once. I guess only time will tell. Ive got my tin foil hat on stand-by!!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Posted yesterday with my symptoms, right ear pain and ringing, right side sore neck, that I've had off and on, more on than off, since December. Seen the Dr. twice and was told it was a virus I had to let run its course. Had another Dr appointment this morning with a different Dr. This Dr. believes I have a sinus infection and has given me antibotics which he claims will solve the problem. However, he did say if the symptoms don't go away by next week, he wants me to come back so he can order a cat scan. Fingers crossed that this goes away!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by hederahelix
Apparently your post made my post disappear... then created an unusual thread anomaly on page 6 to replace it... at 0218 in the am. I have a theory as to what happened. Wanna hear it???

sure lets hear it

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by goeffy
This is my first time posting on this site been lurking a while so anyway im a 16 year old dude living in new zealand myself but ive been sick for at least six months now not getting better im dizzy every day cant focus and feel sick or have stomach pain most of the time and generally just feel unwell to be honest something feels very wrong at the moment i have also had a gastroscopy and a colonoscopy with no obvious results biopsies were also taken but the doctor hasnt got back to me about those after maybe 3-4 weeks its hard to really feel like doing much when im like this i just thought i should contribute since sickness has been a big part of my life lately if anyone has any questions feel free to ask

and forgot to mention ive fainted twice once just at home felt really sick i went to get a drink then fainted and the other time was when i was getting a blood test they had to take about 10 capsules and the thought of it mixed with my dizziness caused me to faint

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Interesting... I was just talking to my girlfriend on the phone, and she said she felt like she had water in her ear, then she said it might be an ear infection. Since we're all talking about sickness, and some people are mentioning ear problems, maybe it's relevant/related?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mhinsey

The thyroid gland is not under the jaw line. It's found in the middle of the neck along with its pals, the parathyroids. I think what you wanted to say was "lymph nodes". They are found all over your body within the endocrine system.

In this case where there is no fever or other signs of infection, what you have is a lymph blockage. Just press on it gently - and sometimes not so gently - to facilitate drainage. It's perfectly correct to do so. No need to see a lymph massage therapist. Just do it yourself. You can do this all over your body as more and more of these blockages may show up. An indicator of blockage is edema, cellulite, and the like. Just look at a lymph map online and check youtube for a few video examples of lymph massage. It's quite easy.

You don't need doctors to take care of your health. Please do start to realize that it, like the rest of everything in your life, should be in your hands first. Take responsibility and learn these easy techniques to return to health and maintain it.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join