It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo's, New Age. They are not what you think they are!

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

No worries. I've learned from this experience and will do better next time a similar situation happens. Thank you.

I'll take my leave now and let Daphne continue.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

the book of enoch to tribulation and the sons of cain who YES were very much allowed to mix and mate with the rest of mankind and IS THE SERPENT SEED!

What??? How do you come to this?? Explain that to me. Oh boy, you are nuttier than a Fruit cake dipped in Bourbon at Christmas time.

On another note thanks for boosting my page numbers by bumping the thread with this nonsense.

When you reply in answer to this I will point out your folly.

I give you the floor.

Witch Please! AS IF!!! You've been a busy body this morning.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaphneApollo

the book of enoch to tribulation and the sons of cain who YES were very much allowed to mix and mate with the rest of mankind and IS THE SERPENT SEED!

What??? How do you come to this?? Explain that to me. Oh boy, you are nuttier than a Fruit cake dipped in Bourbon at Christmas time.

On another note thanks for boosting my page numbers by bumping the thread with this nonsense.

I give you the floor.

It's what the bible says. The serpent beguiled Eve who gave birth to two sons. One was the offspring of adam, the other was cain... the serpent seed and he was not killed. He was sent away and left to spread his own seed. The seed are known as the Kenites... and they flourished. It is not even documented that abel had a son.

If you don't think the sons of cain are spread far and wide in this world then you do not know the words of christ... that's why they wanted to murder him.
He identifies a Kenite in the book of Matthew among other places.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Face it... he serpent seed is already here and has walked among us since history... as human beings.

They have not been hiding all along and are just now wanting to make their presence known. the serpent seed are not angels. They are human beings.

And you believe that aliens are demons and you don't think they should be trusted nor should their testimony be heard. You believe aliens are angels.

... but are you ready to concede that if aliens are angels, then by default.... aliens are the messengers of God.

If you believe aliens are angels.... this should come as common sense to you.

Do you believe God has sent angels/aliens to this earth as messengers of God?
edit on 13-6-2011 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaosMagician

I give you the floor.

It's what the bible says. The serpent beguiled Eve who gave birth to two sons. One was the offspring of adam, the other was cain... the serpent seed and he was not killed. He was sent away and left to spread his own seed. The seed are known as the Kenites... and they flourished. It is not even documented that abel had a son.

If you don't think the sons of cain are spread far and wide in this world then you do not know the words of christ... that's why they wanted to murder him.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Face it... he serpent seed is already here and has walked among us since history... as human beings.

They have not been hiding all along and are just now wanting to make their presence known. the serpent seed are not angels. They are human beings.

And you believe that aliens are demons and you don't think they should be trusted nor should their testimony be heard. You believe aliens are angels.

... but are you ready to concede that if aliens are angels, then by default.... aliens are the messengers of God.

Eve ate first then gave to Adam to eat. So, the Serpent had sex with Adam too?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I give you the floor.

Eve ate first then gave to Adam to eat. So, the Serpent had sex with Adam too?

who knows...maybe he did. He's satan. He does crap.

If you know anything about Pastor Murrays works whose videos you use, then you ought to know darn good and well who the sons of cain are because he speaks of that OFTEN. Trust me.... i know. my strongs concordance was sent to me by his Chapel. I have paid a lot of attention to the things he has said.... and you ought to know this as common knowledge if you watch the shepard's chapel.

Can you try to answer the question please?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

No. I posed that question to you, you answer it.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

don't play dumb. I asked you a question first and even though you did not answer mine I ANSWERED YOURS.

It's in genesis. grab a video from the chapel about satan and the garden of eden. he will tell you all about how eve continued in labor and bore cain, the serpent seed. it is the whole point of learning about original sin.

I have also given you an example of jesus speaking to a kenite who wanted to murder him...and told him that his father was the devil. How much more evidence do you need?

answer my question about angels, please.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

don't play dumb. I asked you a question first and even though you did not answer mine I ANSWERED YOURS.

It's in genesis. grab a video from the chapel about satan and the garden of eden. he will tell you all about how eve continued in labor and bore cain, the serpent seed. it is the whole point of learning about original sin.

I have also given you an example of jesus speaking to a kenite who wanted to murder him...and told him that his father was the devil. How much more evidence do you need?

This is not a sufficient answer for me though.

Sounds like you don't know even...

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I'm tired of waiting. it's all going to end same anyway.

here's a quote straight from jesus at the end of revelations when all the chips have fallen.

"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."

You believe aliens are angels, but you say don't listen to their lies, they are demonic.

...when Jesus himself that he sent an angel to tell you all about the end of days.

You got serious balls.

yep... I believe you are playing with God's fire there, ma'am.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

This is not a sufficient answer for me though.

Sounds like you don't know even...

I'm not going to spoon feed it to you. Look it up. You should know right where this is at. I told you already. GENESIS. You want me to read it to you or something?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

here's a quote straight from jesus at the end of revelations when all the chips have fallen.

"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."

You believe aliens are angels, but you say don't listen to their lies, they are demonic.

...when Jesus himself that he sent an angel to tell you all about the end of days.

You got serious balls.

I know exactly what I'm going on about and that is the Serpent Seed Doctrine you brought up this morning to the others. Now, I am not talking about Angels here. Do you understand that? I asked you how you came up with this theory? You have not answered me yet.
edit on 13-6-2011 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I have included this quote to explain something based on my experiences.

You gotta long day ahead of you if you want to prove that every alien of every alien race is evil and this warrants you spreading prejudice to the public who has never even seen aliens.

If someone or something comes to you and does not speak of the gospel of salvation, then they are not with God. Time and time again I would ask who they were and what was their purpose in the name of Yeshua Ben Joseph, King of Kings and Lord of Lord's. Apart from the memories of the Council each experience was met with fear when asked this question and an inability to reply. I would ask "Reveal yourself and your true purpose in the name of Yeshua, King of Kings". Well always at this point things would become undone.

I have no idea why I had the experiences I had growing up, only to say that the principalities of air and their various hords were trying to destroy me. When their lies would not work, they resorted to near fatal experiences. The constant theme was their denial of the gospel of salvation and their terrifying fear and opposition. Always at this point it seemed like two forces were colliding in a spiritual fight, but because I knew who I am in my Father in Heaven they cowered in anger and fear. This revealed clearly what force they were a part of. The Principalities of the Air exhibiting all manner of signs and wonders with great powers.

The fallen angels are bound, the sons of Cain have spread throughout the planet, the demons and spirits are free to do the work of satan and if there are any spawn remaining from the Nefilim lineages they are no longer huge and easy to tell apart. With each generation they would loose more and more extreme characteristics.

Now in the garden of Eden two distinct lineages were formed but free will was distributed amongst all. This doubled the complexity of the earth's status in terms of the war over souls.

The only contact that spoke of the King of Kings and the gospel of salvation in all my experiences were the Council, the Crystal planet people, (which strangely might be one of the seven heavens) and the very few contacts which upon visitation stated they were coming in behalf of the King of Kings. The rest were deceivers and destroyers, hoping to steal truth from people and attempting to make the person believe they were special and a part of the new illumination. I could go on forever about it all but I have to condense it to reach the point.

If you ask me the Principalities of the Air are the aliens.

edit on 13-6-2011 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
What, no reply. Now Ma'am if you had read my thread you would have known I said that I do NOT ascribe to everything Pastor Murray teaches.

If Eve had sex with the Serpent then obviously Adam would had to have had sex with Satan. NOPE. They believed a lie that they would be wiser than God himself , beginnings of 'New Age' garbage. Ye are Gods. No we're not, we are God's (possesive apostrophe) we belong to God.

"Serpent Seed Theorists claim that serpentine Kenites survive to this day. But that would be impossible even if Eve did have sexual intercourse with the serpent, for 2 Pt 2:5 says, "… and if He did not spare the ancient world, even though He preserved Noah, a herald of righteousness, together with seven others, when He brought a flood upon the godless world…" Pope St. Peter's words rule out the idea essential to Serpent Seed Theory that serpentine Kenites survive because it would be absurd to say that St. Noah and his family were of the serpent seed. Serpent Seed Theory entails that all Kenites are of the serpentine. But if there is one Kenite who is not serpentine, then there are no serpentine Kenites. And one such person comes to mind immediately; Jethro, the father-in-law of Moses [Jdg 1:16]: "And the children of the Kenite, the kinsman of Moses, went up from the city of palms, with the children of Judah, into the wilderness of his lot, which is at the south side of Arad, and they dwelt with him." St. Jethro was a godly man, according to Gen 18:12,19-23: "So Jethro, the kinsman of Moses, offered holocausts and sacrifices to God: and Aaron and all the ancients of Israel came, to eat bread with him before God. … But hear my words and counsels, and God shall be with thee. Be thou to the people in those things that pertain to God, to bring their words to Him: And to show the people the ceremonies, and the manner of worshipping; and the way wherein they ought to walk, and the work that they ought to do. And provide out of all the people able men, such as fear God, in whom there is truth, and that hate avarice, and appoint of them rulers of thousands, and of hundreds, and of fifties, and of tens, who may judge the people at all times: and when any great matter soever shall fall out, let them refer it to thee, and let them judge the lesser matters only: that so it may be lighter for thee, the burden being shared out unto others. If thou dost this, thou shalt fulfill the commandment of God, and shalt be able to bear His precepts: and all this people shall return to their places with peace."

forums.catholic.com...

Now, I wish you to get a little more 'education' from this article. I'm sorry, sigh, you will have to read. Alot! LOL.
www.tribulation-now.org...

You haven't answered Egyptia either. Hi Egyptia. Thanks for your testimony here. I appreciate it very much.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

You got serious balls.

I know exactly what I'm going on about and that is the Serpent Seed Doctrine you brought up this morning to the others. Now, I am not talking about Angels here. Do you understand that? I asked you how you came up with this theory? You have not answered me yet.

It's not a theory and I have already answered your question. eve gave birth to cain after being seduced by the devil. she gave birth to the first murderer, the beginning of the serpent seed on earth and that is why there is sin upon the world today. again... sunday school #. You should rerally be embarrassed for not knowing this. this particular issue has nothing to do with the story of the fallen angels. I pointed it out because some try to say that aliens are the serpent seed but you can't really claim that if you think aliens are angels or unless you believe that they have been here all along right among us and inter mingling with us looking just like we do and are essentially human because the serpent seed is within man and is the whole reason judgment day is coming....and plus, they wouldn't really be aliens now would they.... if that were the case. they are kenites for the five hundredth time. if you know the teachings of christ you should know all about the kenites because they wanted him dead.... they were spread amongst the people and that includes the jewish people.

I'm not even going to wonder why this simple thing that i have already explained is so difficult for you so i ill repeat... AGAIN. Pastor Murray teaches all about Kenites and probably mentions them every third study.... which shows me you are not really a watcher of his but just use his videos to try to get people to consider your stuff. Are you gonna make me go get the study for you to? it's on Shepherdschapel dot com. I figured you'd already know this but a lot of stuff you do doesn't really add up.

All I can figure is that you love a good reaming.... I got another one come up for ya just after I read the post after yours.

oh...and as for me not replying, it's called WORK.

You see, I don't make money spamming youtube videos that contain google ads regardless of how many lies they contain.

you ready?

here's the topic....

daphne here, or as I like to refer to her "Genius"...believes that aliens are angels and has posted videos that say things like "they give us some story about how they created us and try to deceive us, none of them should be trusted..they're all working for satan in satans plan to deceive the world."

Do you know what the ultimate sin is?

I know you won't answer... I'm not sure if it's because you can't or your scared to but i figured i'd give you the chance.

are you ready?.... cause your fixing to get it again.

You ought to just make it easy on yourself and admit you don't know crap about the bible.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia

I have included this quote to explain something based on my experiences.

You gotta long day ahead of you if you want to prove that every alien of every alien race is evil and this warrants you spreading prejudice to the public who has never even seen aliens.

If someone or something comes to you and does not speak of the gospel of salvation, then they are not with God. Time and time again I would ask who they were and what was their purpose in the name of Yeshua Ben Joseph, King of Kings and Lord of Lord's. Apart from the memories of the Council each experience was met with fear when asked this question and an inability to reply. I would ask "Reveal yourself and your true purpose in the name of Yeshua, King of Kings". Well always at this point things would become undone.

I have no idea why I had the experiences I had growing up, only to say that the principalities of air and their various hords were trying to destroy me. When their lies would not work, they resorted to near fatal experiences. The constant theme was their denial of the gospel of salvation and their terrifying fear and opposition. Always at this point it seemed like two forces were colliding in a spiritual fight, but because I knew who I am in my Father in Heaven they cowered in anger and fear. This revealed clearly what force they were a part of. The Principalities of the Air exhibiting all manner of signs and wonders with great powers.

The fallen angels are bound, the sons of Cain have spread throughout the planet, the demons and spirits are free to do the work of satan and if there are any spawn remaining from the Nefilim lineages they are no longer huge and easy to tell apart. With each generation they would loose more and more extreme characteristics.

Now in the garden of Eden two distinct lineages were formed but free will was distributed amongst all. This doubled the complexity of the earth's status in terms of the war over souls.

The only contact that spoke of the King of Kings and the gospel of salvation in all my experiences were the Council, the Crystal planet people, (which strangely might be one of the seven heavens) and the very few contacts which upon visitation stated they were coming in behalf of the King of Kings. The rest were deceivers and destroyers, hoping to steal truth from people and attempting to make the person believe they were special and a part of the new illumination. I could go on forever about it all but I have to condense it to reach the point.

If you ask me the Principalities of the Air are the aliens.

edit on 13-6-2011 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

1) Nobody here said there were no evil entities.

2) Nobody here said that those who abducted you were not evil or not of Satan.

Please remember that.

What I said in disagreement with this thread is that the father of the nephilim cannot be doing doodly squat prior to judgment and if you believe the bible and hold it as true, the evidence should serve as proof because it's exactly what the bible says. ok... that's done. You seem to be able to get this.

They also cannot be the serpent seed as some claim because those are human. Ok.... done. You get this. I appreciate it.

I never claimed that aliens are NOT angels, but I leave it up to god to make the final say so and treat individuals of all kinds how i want to be treated until they attempt harm to me... and that includes aliens. I don't know for a fact what any of the angels look like but i do believe it could be possible and yes, I think a lot of things point to this.... but I'm not so bold that i would start preaching it.

Some angels are obviously capable of doing bad things. there could be some other instance of fallen angels that are actually ETs that we don't know about... but it is NOT in the bible and no one has any kind of proof. If an alien is mean to you, perhaps he is evil. That doesn't necessarily make him a fallen angel just because he is evil. Stories of people saying "aliens treated me bad" is not proof that they are angles, but it IS an indication that the ones who did it were evil. I never said that wasn't possible.

What I said is that no one will ever show any proof that all aliens are evil fallen angels.

If aliens abducted you, this was probably not EVERY alien in existence.

make sense?

i will go more into this issue in later replies because this is not my issue with you at all. i'm not sure why you are trying to convince me that they treated you badly. i did not challenge you on that mark so i'm not sure why you are iterating it.

what i'd like to see from you is your medical records because I do believe it is very important and if it were me, I would feel it was my duty to shed light on this matter for the safety of every other human in the world.... or do you just want them to go around continuing to do this?

Sure... they might have been aliens.... AND angels.... AND evil..... but they are NOT the fallen watchers and they are NOT serpent seed as I have shown.

now i need to go see if i can get ol daphne back on track because she knows her goose is cooked and so she is trying to change the subject and trying to go in circles by playing dumb and pretending like she doesn't understand simple concepts... or hell, maybe she doesn't.

anyway... all I really want to discuss in your case, is the records.... because even though it may not be a requirement on the board, in order for me to have any kind of opinion on the matter one way or another... I'm going to have to see more. Now... if you don't care about my opinion, by all means just ignore me.... but, no need to post anything about the case to me specifically because it's not really relevant to me until i see more. Surely you understand.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

edit on 13-6-2011 by chloe4412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Great... now I'm going to have to go into matthew and find all references to kenites and how much they are talked about... and also how salvation is open to everyone, even kenites and that many of them were good people just as you should know if you have ever really watched pastor murray. they intermingled with everyone else and became people of all kinds, not just the descendant of a murdered.... but they are still the serpent seed... and this probably includes most people today. you were told by jesus that you were born into sin so this shouldn't surprise you. it's all been told to you. I'm also going to have to whip out the concordance and explain how in the time of noahs flood the terms "earth" translates back to hebrew words for "ground, country, land, to be firm"... and that they weren't talking about the planet but all upon the entire face of the land noah lived in. the concordance will also translate kenite to cain.... where as noah decendant born of adam was seth, not cain.... therefore noah was not a kenite....but....by your own evidence you have shown that kenites survived long past the flood.

every body knows the entire earth was not flooded in the days of noah.
that has been established as common knowledge long long ago.
it is said that even some of the nephilim survived the great flood and the flood was meant to kill THEM off.

there are plenty of examples of this in the bible and it's a question that has been popular among new students of the bible because it doesn't make sense to them that noah was the only family that survived. The answers are in the translation. There are in other examples in the bible that indicate the flood was not worldwide. It's pretty common knowledge.

and then will discuss the ultimate sin.... which is a matter that should be very close to your heart.

but first... I have things to do.... other than give you bible lessons. I do work for a living and maintain my own house. i don't have time to be looking up crap all day and paste it to this thread for you because you feel the need to change the subject away from talk of angels because I'm sure you see how you are clearly wrong and act like you can't look a verse when it's given straight to you.

lol.... you're trying to derail your own thread... bless your little heart.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

All I can figure is that you love a good reaming

Don't you EVER talk to me like this again, do you understand!

You are no Christian I can tell this. They are known by their fruits. You are cursing too.

What Theological Degree do you have? Scan it and show us. I would like to see proof?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
In the mean time while i do more important things.... you can read over this page... it's talking about the flood and how it was obviously regional even according to the actual hebrew words that were used as opposed to what they were translated to.

lol... "worldwide flood" 40 solid days of rain are able to produce a worldwide flood. to cover the entire face of the earth, including the tallest mountains.... to fill all the crevices and canyons.... that would take a hell of a lot more than 40 days of rain.... not to mention every species of animals across the entire planet. wow, Am I really explaining this?

noah flood is clearly regional. the term earth used in genesis even supports this.

that's why you need a concordance.

www.orange-street-church.org...

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

I don't see eye to eye to another that cannot see an insect as another representation of yourself, no matter what name is attached to Me in that process. From very ant, to even the very coffee table, I see as equal which I treat with respect rather then to stomp my feet and hold up a bible about God wanting Us to submit to his will.

And I am to repeat another cycle because I see all Life as equal and together while you yourself see Life divided?

It's highly infuriating your 'needing to repeat another Earth cycle' thing. 10/10 troll for having Me respond this far and for making Me send My mind into a turmoil..
edit on 13-6-2011 by OneLife because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-6-2011 by OneLife because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join