It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo's, New Age. They are not what you think they are!

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
It is easy to love somebody who treats you well. Have love for those who hate you, who curse you, who falsely accuse, who would put you to death. Pray for them. The Creator is within us and we are within Him. We are able to achieve this state of Grace if it is our divinely granted will to harbour Love within.

There is no need for all this negativity here. To throw hot coals at another in spite and anger only results in you being burned also spiritually. We know this in our hearts, so please follow your hearts and conscience and suppress the egos a little. Please humble yourselves. None of us are perfect and none of us possess total Truth. We can always agree to disageree, not forgetting that we are all children of the Creator. Those who love Christ and all that represents righteousness will attempt to emulate His 'good' example the best way we can.

We all have fallen short, myself included certainly--but no one 'wins' when fire meets fire. You will only be left drained and consumed for we cannot deny our inner conscience, the 'God' voice that speaks to us and reflects back our deeds.

edit on 14-6-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

If someone or something comes to you and does not speak of the gospel of salvation, then they are not with God. Time and time again I would ask who they were and what was their purpose in the name of Yeshua Ben Joseph, King of Kings and Lord of Lord's. Apart from the memories of the Council each experience was met with fear when asked this question and an inability to reply. I would ask "Reveal yourself and your true purpose in the name of Yeshua, King of Kings". Well always at this point things would become undone. I have no idea why I had the experiences I had growing up, only to say that the principalities of air and their various hords were trying to destroy me. When their lies would not work, they resorted to near fatal experiences. The constant theme was their denial of the gospel of salvation and their terrifying fear and opposition. Always at this point it seemed like two forces were colliding in a spiritual fight, but because I knew who I am in my Father in Heaven they cowered in anger and fear. This revealed clearly what force they were a part of. The Principalities of the Air exhibiting all manner of signs and wonders with great powers. The fallen angels are bound, the sons of Cain have spread throughout the planet, the demons and spirits are free to do the work of satan and if there are any spawn remaining from the Nefilim lineages they are no longer huge and easy to tell apart. With each generation they would loose more and more extreme characteristics. Now in the garden of Eden two distinct lineages were formed but free will was distributed amongst all. This doubled the complexity of the earth's status in terms of the war over souls. The only contact that spoke of the King of Kings and the gospel of salvation in all my experiences were the Council, the Crystal planet people, (which strangely might be one of the seven heavens) and the very few contacts which upon visitation stated they were coming in behalf of the King of Kings. The rest were deceivers and destroyers, hoping to steal truth from people and attempting to make the person believe they were special and a part of the new illumination. I could go on forever about it all but I have to condense it to reach the point. If you ask me the Principalities of the Air are the aliens.

You express many divine insights with such Grace, eloquence and articulation. Much of what you express is overall inspired indeed. Your experiences have provided you a very deep affinity on your spiritual path, and although afflictions can initially be difficult to deal with, they are often a blessing in disguise as you have realised. Keep sharing, for you are very gifted if you don't mind me saying so and have great potential to reach many if it is your will in service to do so.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

Here's the website I was talking about. Very good and mentions rabbithole2.com also on his. www.tribulation-now.org... Long read. Daphne. Edit to add: I now know what Nibiru is. Wormwood and Nibiru are different.

I kept scrolling down the page and I swear it never ended
Thanks for sharing the link and I can tell they have covered my materials also. As with all materials we come across in seeking, they require careful discernment--especially when 'finer details' are attempted.

They promote the Kingdom and Glorious virtue of Jesus the Christ and that in essence is paramount during this generation for His enemies are going to be out in Force to a higher degree on Earth. Much will manifest and few will be spiritually prepared. The Elect will fulfill their role however and spread the Word where it is needed. Blessed will be those who preach the Gospel of Christ in those times. You are His Bride, reflect His love for you into the world.

P.S-I am in agreeance with your Nibiru/Wormwood statements. 'Nibiru' first (moon/planetoid), then Wormwood (Brown Dwarf).

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

Hi benedict9. Glad you liked the link. Happy to see your voice of reason on here this morning.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

We all have a voice of reason, we just have to listen to it. Especially when we are tested, for those who harm us in this life can often be our greatest teachers if we don't allow them to overcome our spirit.

It is one of the reasons that Free Will of evil is allowed here. It provides opportunity for compassion, for acceptance of others and forgiveness, that are Divine qualities of the Most High.

Be well Bride of Christ.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by benedict9

We all have a voice of reason, we just have to listen to it. Especially when we are tested, for those who harm us in this life can often be our greatest teachers if we don't allow them to overcome us.

It is one of the reasons the Free Will of evil is allowed here. It provides opportunity for compassion, for forgiveness, that are Divine qualities of the Most High.

Be well Bride of Christ.

I know it's late for you, go sleep love, goodnight.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
The Demonic Hierarchy
And some of their challenges …
"When you attempt to unravel the extremely complex dynamics of this total onslaught of humanity by Lucifer’s army, you begin to discover a lot of new concepts, plans, terminology, and technologies. Over a year ago I began to think that America appeared to be the Great Babylon, because the descriptions of it in Jeremiah 50, 51 and Revelation 18 were so evident. I had already seen what this country was doing on a global level. I read the book by John Perkins, entitled “The Economic Hit Man” and there was no question the U.S. was “conquering” the globe under the cloak of humanitarian cause."

"But then you read “Behold a Pale Horse” by William Cooper. He was a high ranking military officer involved in the U.S. cover-up of this “alien / demon” phenomena (until “they”executed him). Cooper, being on the front lines, was tormented spiritually and even began to question his belief in Christianity. Cooper was a highly credible insider who had access to Top Secret military documentation and insider sources and saw these “things” with his own eyes. He confirmed the unthinkable. He confirmed that, not only had the U.S. government known and consorted with these “alien” entities, but in FACT had actually signed “Treaties” with them. Agreements."

"Oaths Signed Directly with the DEVIL"

www.tribulation-now.org...

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Benedict9 and DaphneApollo thank you for your words of encouragement. Bless you both.
I just began reading your link DaphneApollo and I will need to read Cooper's book as well. What blew me away was one experience that left me horrified. Here is what happened.

One of my meetings a man came to me while I was in a dream state. He introduced himself as Wisdom and said he had come on behalf of the King of Kings to show me a terrible truth. Now the enemy abducts you but those that come on behalf of the Lord will always introduce themselves and allow you a choice. They never abduct, which is always a tall tale sign of the enemy.

What I beheld was something that shocked my soul. Wisdom took me to a place in the galaxy where a huge technological device was created. It had great wheels and a light emenating from it. It was menacing to look at, made of massive metals with almost a living organism attached to it or a part of it. It reminded me of a 3d version of the old watches before batteries. This was the soul harvester I was told. An invention made to steal souls and re-use them in other bodies. Once they go through a machine such as this, they store them for the army they are building. I was shown how the souls are stolen both in dying people and in the living.

This machine is capable of stealing souls from the living. Satan has been building a genetically demonic horde of various kinds. The reason why they are obsessed with our blood is to serve more than one purpose. One for their genetic abominations that they are creating. Two for our God-Code so that they can infuse a soul into themselves and prevent their damnation. Three to remove the part of us that is soul connected to our glorious Creator Yahweh.

They want to destroy the link. If they manage to find a way to do that they will have all our power and in so doing they will destroy the balance of the universe because as Yahweh's creation destroying the link would be a universal war. It would tip the scale. Four they want to diminish our effectiveness and weaken us. So they target those that illuminate the darkness with Yahweh's light. That is why they do such terrible things to our bodies. They want to compromise our strength. If they cannot destroy us and steal our souls they will weaken our bodies and minds. They like to study how The Lord still protects us and gives us a power to overcome all that they do to us.

The souls of Yahweh's children who have broken their faith have the greatest power, that is why they prefer them over non-believer's. This takes me to an experience I had when I was 21. My room mate and I were living in the loft of a house with 5 other suites. While I was in my bedroom reading, what sounded like a bomb falling into the house was heard by all. My roommate in his room and I in mine were instantly paralyzed. What happened next froze my soul.

Lucifer or whom I thought was lucifer manifested in my room. He was towering with a height of 9 or 10 feet, a demonic frightening image with a huge face, black eyes and horns. As he pointed his taloned finger at me his voice was heard throughout the entire apartment so that my room mate heard it.

The words he spoke to me were:
"should you step but one step away from your Father, I shall be there instantly and shall have your soul. Remember that I and my watcher's shall never leave your side, so that should you leave Him for an instant you shall be mine".

I laying on my bed frozen prayed with all my might and spoke the name of my Lord and King Yeshua, I screamed that "I am the daughter of the Most High God, Yahweh and His child alone". Lucifer screamed and at that moment there seemed to be a hurricane inside my apartment and what sounded like another bomb. I did not realize that my room mate Dean had urinated himself in terror.

It was undeniable and our souls were shaken. This experience left a permanent imprint in my heart, soul and mind. The terror and fear of the visitation and the echo of his words never leaving me. After all was said and done Dean moved out. The event remained unexplained to the other residents.

I began to understand why my Father in Heaven was allowing such horrors to happen to me. I began to see it was because it is in His grand design that some are elected to experience the hell of what is truly happening and speak its truth. The only problem was that I reside in an unbelieving world where such experiences are deemed impossible and a fabrication of an ill mind. So I shared my experiences and continue to do so when the Holy Spirit puts it in my soul to do so quietly as I live my life.

It is becoming painfully obvious that I shall need to write a book, but where to begin when there is so much? I can't help but feel that time is soon running out.

And what about the demons in the flesh, the reptilians? My personal experience with these is huge and most disturbing. Why? Because there are two factions that are warring against each other. One faction is not in agreement with lucifer's agenda to dominate the earth and it's people and to try and defeat our precious Yeshua.

The interesting thing is that they know they are damned anyway but still choose to fight against them. I believe that they are hoping that Yahweh will have pity upon them and not cast them into the lake of fire. Do I believe them? No. Did they show me great things? Yes. I will need to explain this in further detail because I do believe they are warring against each other but I do not believe what they wanted me to believe about them.

edit on 14-6-2011 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-6-2011 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Just because you believe something does not make it fact. A better thread title would have been.." I don't think they are what you think they are"

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Hi Egyptia,

"Benedict9 and DaphneApollo thank you for your words of encouragement. Bless you both.
I just began reading your link DaphneApollo and I will need to read Cooper's book as well. What blew me away was one experience that left me horrified. Here is what happened."

You're welcome Egyptia. Bless you too. That link is full of information isn't it? I found it by accident the other day. I haven't read Cooper's book either, we both need to find a copy of it.

What I beheld was something that shocked my soul. Wisdom took me to a place in the galaxy where a huge technological device was created. It had great wheels and a light emenating from it. It was menacing to look at, made of massive metals with almost a living organism attached to it or a part of it. It reminded me of a 3d version of the old watches before batteries. This was the soul harvester I was told. An invention made to steal souls and re-use them in other bodies. Once they go through a machine such as this, they store them for the army they are building. I was shown how the souls are stolen both in dying people and in the living.

This is something that scared me so much because I remember a family member was dying and she kept saying "Oh, the terrible wheel." We didn't know what she was talking about, we thought it was the medication. But, now I wonder about that since you've said this. Very scary!

This recollection of yours has me terrified, really. How Satan can come strait to you and tell you that if you deviate your his. Scary stuff. I'm gonna make this short. Wanted to reply to you, you posted so much earlier today, sorry. Daphne.

edit on 15-6-2011 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

I followed your link and am reading that now, it's deeply awfully scary! If there's any chance at all that it's true, it's better to be wary...

I had a dream last night, which I remember only dimly (I don't want to remember clearly!) in which I was being attacked by someone trying to bore into my abdomen. Prayer works! I could not fight off these (apparent) men, but I kept praying in my dream, and I was free! Praise God...

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Thank you for sharing in Good Spirit once again.

Your guidance of perception serves you well, and if it makes any difference, I do not doubt your testimony. In fact I heavily resonated with your earliest postings which is why I friended you some time ago

Our Father would never let you experience such things if He didn't Know you were strong enough in Spirit to handle them and work towards the 'greater good'. A common 'tool' of the Adversary is fear via deception. They (Legion) have tried to stir me also to the point of feeling very real pain in out of body experieces. It all began when I began deepening my connection to Christ and praying for souls in His name. Again, it only served to strengthen my will and resolve to align with the Son and our Father Creator, so in essence I thank them for their tactics. You are very much Blessed Egyptia. You know this already by now

Indeed, the Adversaries a fighting a losing war against the Most High, yet they will try to retain many Children in separation of Truth in their realms of existence. All is via the will of the Father in turn with our will pertaining to cause and effect free will choices. There is always the path of redemption in the Glory and Spirit of Christ. Amen. He showed us the Way to the Father. Who will respond to His calling?
www.youtube.com...

p.s--there are alternative methods to sharing your experiences to a wider audience, including low cost websites, free social media outlets, youtube etc, if you feel the book process might be longer drawn out. Follow your heart and inner guidance of course.
edit on 15-6-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Recommended documentary below that provides supportive evidence aimed at exposing the worldly and spiritual powers behind the emergence of the New Age 'New World' agenda planned and prophesised about thousands of years ago that is taking shape today--Global centralised economic policy, the working towards unification of Spiritual 'philosophies' and Global Governance initiatives based on the United nations framework.

This video may not be for everyone as it incorporates both Christian and Luciferian occult based teachings, yet I can only advise seekers to approach with an open mind and determine themselves if the 'bigger picture' of all the elements put together 'fits' the current world paradigm emergence.

The Power Behind the New World Order (Full Movie)

Produced courtesy of megiddofilms.org...

edit on 16-6-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

Thanks for posting that movie, it was excellent. I hadn't seen this before but it was well worth the watch.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by wtbengineer

Your welcome, I only discovered it on the day I posted and have linked it to my site also as it supports many of my own insights and researched conclusions.

Glad you had the willingness to sit through it all as it is quite lengthy

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

MrMysterion face palms himself and spits out his coffee O_o''

Please tell me that this is some joke due to the share fact that what you state is pure rubbish and deception, I mean aliens are demons honestly??

Do you even realize what you are considering to put forth and the will of what you are producing.

Look maybe you had really bad experiences or maybe you were sent to discredit all so called aliens. But remember this you are an Alien as well and earth is not your home. Which is why this sort of discrimination against universal citizens is just plain wrong. Because for the share fact it looks like we going back to the 60s - 80s where African Americans were treated badly.

I have nothing more to say just that if you think aliens are demons well then you been hanging around some very bad areas.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
FallenAngels.tv Final Warning Show

This is an interview with the tribulation-now.org team (John Baptist and Jonathan Kleck) with Zen Garcia host.

Let video load then start at 3:40 the music is horrible.

This video covers many things. Great Deception, (aliens agenda) , Planet X , Observatories around the world. U.S. bills analysed, next false flag planned for Miami, Fl., map of future U.S., New World Order, DUMBS, Phil Shneider, planning to blow the New Madrid, etc., etc.,....... video is sketchy and skips.

I have tried three times to END this thread. This time maybe it will. Far as I'm concerned this

Thread Is Closed.

Bless you all.
Daphne Daree

edit on 17-6-2011 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
Just because you believe something does not make it fact. A better thread title would have been.." I don't think they are what you think they are"

And just because you have a show about things you cannot prove certainly doesn't make what you believe in fact either. I see you're trying to advertise yourself. Pretty smart. NOT!!!

I know this thread said it's closed, but why? Don't let these idjits, this one and another who will remain un named, blow you off course. These are idiots period. I have wanted to chime in for a while but got too scared. Seeing screaming and such. DaphneApollo please continue. Sorry to post when you want it to die, but open a can of whoop ass and get ur done. LOL...

The positive ones here thumbs up to you. Much truth is coming out here. The rest of you here go lick a toilet, get sick and die. Uh Oh that wouln't be very Christian of me would it. I mean leave if you don't like the discussion, God Bless you anyway, but, the ones commenting I don't think they are Christian anyway. These only understand their kind of language, stupidity.

I have enjoyed reading this. PLEASE KEEP IT OPEN??

Shadow People/ please prove this one... rediculous. If you're playing with Ouija Boards I bet you do see shadow people. Oye Vey!!! And umm And umm umm ummm ummm. LOL. It's called childhood, boogey men you know. Oh my God. What an imagination. You are really pimpin your site aren't you? Isn't there a rule against advertising your own stuff on ATS. "Just because YOU believe something does not make it fact." Isn't this what you said. NO PROOF. Epic Fail Lady.

And a better title for your radio show would be " And UMM and ummm , so umm. " Um uh, um uh. Please.

Art Bell must be shaking in his boots cause he's afraid you'll take over. NOT!!!

Anomalous Realities: Only in your own mind NephraTari. Umm. Ummm.
edit on 20-6-2011 by chloe4412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrMysterion

MrMysterion face palms himself and spits out his coffee O_o''

Please tell me that this is some joke due to the share fact that what you state is pure rubbish and deception, I mean aliens are demons honestly??

Do you even realize what you are considering to put forth and the will of what you are producing.

Look maybe you had really bad experiences or maybe you were sent to discredit all so called aliens. But remember this you are an Alien as well and earth is not your home. Which is why this sort of discrimination against universal citizens is just plain wrong. Because for the share fact it looks like we going back to the 60s - 80s where African Americans were treated badly.

I have nothing more to say just that if you think aliens are demons well then you been hanging around some very bad areas.

X Mark da Spots, really? What a stupid thread. Discrimination against Demons. Now I have heard it all. What the hell. The share fact, dude, it's sheer not share.

I for one face palm you and spit coffee in your face. You're an idiot. Your thread proves it.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
The other one, CM, well, I won't say any names , but they are a retarded Bible nutjob. You went packing didn't you. Pastor wanna be.
Left , left , left , right left. Gods Army gets tiring don't it. Idjit. Get on a bench somewhere, shut the #@%# up.

edit on 20-6-2011 by chloe4412 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44 >>

join