It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Caused Japan Earthquake : Benjamin Fulford

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by subject x

Originally posted by Doomzilla
Good job with posting all that info .

Info? What info? All stevecolx has posted are speculative bits of fluff with nothing...nothing... to back up their claims. Oh, and the nifty little propeganda picture. That falls pretty short of my definition of "info".

Well isnt that a sad story ! , I'm sorry his standards arent what you expect .
He might as well kill himself right ? How can he live knowing he disappointed you !

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Ever since governments introduced the term "collateral damage" into their jargon, I knew then that they had no concern for the individual if any of their agendas or interests were jeopardised or compromised.
Anyone who thinks that they wouldn't do such a thing as causing a major earthquake using HAARP, knowing their attitude to collateral damage, is a mug.

I agree with poster who said "wake up and smell the coffee".

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

Lighten up, Francis!
Nobody has to kill themselves, or even go out of their way to respond to me.
But if someone is going to post "info", there should at least be some info involved, not just someone making baseless claims.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

Oh.....dear!

How ludicrous......"B.I.N." belongs in the bin....they're getting as bad as The Sun,, the Nat'l Enquirer, GLP and all the other poseurs......

The article you linked was long on Nothing....starting out with the disingenuous, form the very first picture....of an Aurora Borealis!!

That is the type of "source" intended for those on this planet who have zero understanding of science, logic and reason.....

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by subject x

The nature of this forum is that we are dealing with conspiracies .
Conspiracies that are hard to prove as those perpetuating them move in circles of secrecy .
I mean come on bro , what do you want from us ? Its not like we can break into the whitehouse to find you documents .

Getsmart asked you a question in my Loughner thread id like to hear how you reply .
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I mean come on bro , what do you want from us ?

Oh, I dunno. Maybe something from which these ridiculous claims can be shown to have some basis in reality? Maybe some real information from someone who actually knows what they're talking about? Simple stuff like that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Getsmart asked you a question in my Loughner thread id like to hear how you reply .

Yeah, I already said I was bowing out of that thread. Now that y'all are comparing pictures of Loughner with pictures of Oswald (really? I mean, really?) I see I made the wise decision.

(Sorry about the off topicness there, folks)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

However, these claims about HAARP delve into the realm of physics which is not a conspiracy. Before, any conspiracies about HAARP can be entertained somebody must prove that it is capable of these things, which as of now has not been achieved.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Buford is nortorious for making false claims. But to say that HAARP does not have the capability to to be used as a weapon is just as false.
READ the patents.
www.viewzone.com...

Viewzone has also been challanged on their interpretations of events before.

I happen to believe this bit of info. Some of the other idea's ,not so sure.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
The first thing that came to mind was---it has begun---. How long or what would it take to have california in state of marschall law as an excersise for the moment that the entire USA will be under FEMA control.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Quote of U.S. Secretary of State William Cohen in 1997 from www.defense.gov (bolding mine):

others are designing some sort of engineering, some sort of insects that can destroy specific crops. Others are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.

So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror

www.defense.gov...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by niceguybob

Interestingly enough, your link doesn't even mention earthquakes.
I'm not challenging the claims that HAARP could have a negative effect on the ionosphere, and excessive RF radiation is definitely not good for us (I've gotten RF burns myself from working on radios), but to assume that it can cause earthquakes is quite a stretch of the imagination, and seems to have no basis in fact.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
For those asking for evidence that HAARP can cause Earthquake or change the whether, I am no scientist nor I want to be, but do you really think you will EVER see evidence of HAARP causing something like this? When has the USA come forward and said "Yeah, we did that...Sorry!"? You will never see anybody taking responsibility for something like this, instead they will probably say that it was Terrorist that caused it!
Don't rely on your government to tell you the truth because it will never happen, not in your life time anyway!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SmartestOne

Of course, when taken in context:

A: Well, it points out the nature of the threat. It turned out to be a false threat under the circumstances. But as we've learned in the intelligence community, we had something called -- and we have James Woolsey here to perhaps even address this question about phantom moles. The mere fear that there is a mole within an agency can set off a chain reaction and a hunt for that particular mole which can paralyze the agency for weeks and months and years even, in a search. The same thing is true about just the false scare of a threat of using some kind of a chemical weapon or a biological one. There are some reports, for example, that some countries have been trying to construct something like an Ebola Virus, and that would be a very dangerous phenomenon, to say the least. Alvin Toeffler has written about this in terms of some scientists in their laboratories trying to devise certain types of pathogens that would be ethnic specific so that they could just eliminate certain ethnic groups and races; and others are designing some sort of engineering, some sort of insects that can destroy specific crops. Others are engaging even in an eco- type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.

source
It's clear that he was talking about false threats and the way they could still be used to create fear and chaos. He wasn't saying that people are doing it, he was saying that people were claiming to do it to sow fear.

I guess it worked...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheEnlightenedOne
For those asking for evidence that HAARP can cause Earthquake or change the whether, I am no scientist nor I want to be, but do you really think you will EVER see evidence of HAARP causing something like this?

I'd be satisfied with just something showing scientifically that it's even theoretically possible.
I don't trust the government either, but that doesn't mean I swallow any line dangled by some guy on the internet.

Show me something based on fact and I'll be happy to change my opinion. I have yet to see such an animal, though.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by subject x

Originally posted by TheEnlightenedOne
For those asking for evidence that HAARP can cause Earthquake or change the whether, I am no scientist nor I want to be, but do you really think you will EVER see evidence of HAARP causing something like this?

I'd be satisfied with just something showing scientifically that it's even theoretically possible.
I don't trust the government either, but that doesn't mean I swallow any line dangled by some guy on the internet.

Show me something based on fact and I'll be happy to change my opinion. I have yet to see such an animal, though.

I do agree with you but my understanding about HAARP is only based on what I can find on the internet, if anybody can provide us with the "Manual" on what HAARP is capable of doing then by all means share it, I would love to know how exactly it works and what it can do.
I can't give anybody evidence on something I still don't know how it works because there isn't any official write up about this technology. From what I have read on the web, HAARP is capable of changing the climate per se, but I have no evidence other than the "Natural" disasters around us.
edit on 12-3-2011 by TheEnlightenedOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by subject x

Your cherrypicking what to reply to just like your fellow debunkers .
Il bid you good day sir I assumed you had an open mind .
Good luck with your life Im sure youll need it when you eventually wake up .

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TheEnlightenedOne

I wouldn't mind seeing a manual for it myself. What I can find is pretty simplified, and doesn't go into great detail. A comprehensive manual would probably go a long way towards determining the feasibility of the more extravagant claims.

I've been poking around today trying to find some kind of link to RF energy even having the possibility to create an earthquake. I have yet to find anything. If someone can point me towards something along these lines (something based on fact) that would be pretty cool.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Your cherrypicking what to reply to just like your fellow debunkers .

Absolutely. I see no reason to respond to fiction or totally pointless speculation.

Il bid you good day sir I assumed you had an open mind .
Good luck with your life Im sure youll need it when you eventually wake up .

Good day and good luck to you, too.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by infomaster

Sound like hes saying what people are thinking, exept blaming HARP

theres already been lots of talk of an earthquake occuring on the new madrid fault line. Not because of harp, but because of the natural movement of the earths crust and the general trend with tremors in the area.

HARP is just a copout for people who cant believe earthquakes have been happening and will continue to happen for reasons beyond human control

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
i agree with fulford that there is a chance haarrrp did this. of course they might have done it, because they are all sociopaths.

BUT, fulford wrote an article YEARS ago about a team of ninja triads, who 'threatened' the elitists that if they did not clean up their actions, these ninjas would send out teams of assassins to wipe out a good chunk of the true rulers of the world. (ie international bankers, xionists, war profitteers, etc.)

but that made no sense, because according to the article, the ninjas realized the internationalists were the bad guys, and they were sick of war, just like us. yet the internationalists keep killing people, keep stealing money, keep eradicating our liberities. what the hell are these ninjas waiting for???

hence, there is no team of ninjas, hence he made the whole story up. AND this guy said he was in personal contact with the ninjas..

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join