It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Caused Japan Earthquake : Benjamin Fulford

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Hi all. Reasons why all distractions and why all chaos is happenning. Harrp is part, but not the full picture. I will list them and you Consider all these things that have already happened and you decide for yourself. I'm sure you will see a clear picture painted out from there. I will make a list and access to, so you follow along. D.U.M.B., deep underground military base. www.youtube.com... Mind you, ask yourself, why have a place like this? Think Purpose, ok. and also the underground seed banks, www.youtube.com... where 52 seconds in says noahs ark. Mind you, ask yourself, why?
The Norway spiral, www.youtube.com... or www.youtube.com... Keep asking yourself, why? The sun acting unusually crazy. www.youtube.com... or www.youtube.com... FEMA camps and coffins www.youtube.com... and www.youtube.com... Think why, what purpose. Animal fish bird die offs. www.youtube.com... at 8 mins. and 8 sec. says not natural. Earthquakes and sunnamys www.youtube.com... and www.youtube.com... and www.youtube.com... Fusion centers, www.youtube.com... and your all time favorite THE georgia guidestones. www.youtube.com... OK, how does this all come together. well, I believe this video will tell all, but before i give the video, i will say this. BE PREPARED. You definatelly will NOT SEE this one comming. litterally.
edit on 10-4-2011 by cloaked4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
@cloaked4u
you mentioned 'before i give this video' which is that? the link just before is down

im watching all of that now but i have a request, does anyone know how to properly map .cn data files? (using MatLAB or something similar) im good with codding etc but havent actually managed to graph this data i found properly

i noticed the haarp site going down when trying to check for data on the second earthquake (to me the graphs around the net now, which i saw just after the first quake, definitely seem to point to haarp being the cause). ive managed to find an alternative though here alternative datasets

further researching haarp lead me to a video describing how its only 1 of 3 facilities that are needed to use in conjunction with each other to provide the proper directing of the 'beam'. "Poker" (on the left of that page) is one of these other installations (visible on google maps, north and slightly east of the actual haarp facility) that also collects magnetometer results.

you can specify the dates yourself and download the data archive from there or here i downloaded the data for the day prior to the first quake, until the day previous to the second and uped it to my dropbox incase any modifications might be made on the original site

as i said ive been unable to graph these in a similar way to the ones taken from haarp around the net now (the program i used loaded each file individually, but the number of files doesnt correspond to the number of days, so i was unsure of the timescale for each set of results)

im hoping someone here will have the know how to graph those results in as close a match to the ones under the spectrograph data here

i have a feeling this data 'might' be untouched since everyone seemed to have copied the graphs from haarps actual site (still down?), another facilities data might again have been overlooked

anyone able to help?

sorry if this is forward or a bit demanding for a first post (and hello to you all by the way!) i hope everyone is good

take it easy guys and thanks

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
H.A.A.R.P. is back online 137.229.36.30...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
There is nothing as Haarp
or perhabs it is
mother nature and the cosmos are far more powerfull

Massive Earthquake in or around mai in South Europe (or India)

There will be a massive earthquake and other smaller ones in or around the month of mai. These earthquakes will have a severe impact on the world. When ever jupiter change position an earthquake occurs. Entering bloody aries will make the earthquake more severe.

In mai rahu, ketu, sun, mercurius, mars, venus, eros, neptune, jupiter all of them will shift position in the first 2 weeks of mai. A very evil omen. The moon will be strong in the beginning of mai in taurus and in cancer navamsa.
www.martinrai.com...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by XYXYX

I was able to graph the data you wanted graphed in the format you wanted it also. Is there a specific date and time interval you wanted to see? The graphs pretty much match what can be found on the website you linked to for the datasets, except the ones I was able to generate are more detailed and have no missing pieces.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by drifter1109
Actually, there are many reasons to suspect the US government of willfully causing the death and destruction of the people of another country. They are doing it regularly to their own people so what would keep them from causing destruction amd death on people of another country. As for their purpose. I would say look up agenda 21, protocols of learned elders of zion, northwoods just to name a few.

That being said, I had given some thought to this being a HAARP event and I do not discount that. However, there are other factors that could have been involved. That would be the earths alignment with elenin and planets. This time I feel what is happening in our solar system is having a great effect to our events on earth.

What is very possible is because of the unique happenings with the solar system HAARP took advantage of this high energy to produce this supercharged quake. I do not doubt they have the capability to produce earthquakes(had it for several years now) but the magnitude I feel was certainly amplified.

hm, I remember him making an official ultimatum to the illuminati to stop their agenda or ten thousand killer Ninjas will be send..

remember?
edit on 11-5-2011 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
they probably did it to coerce the japs to renew the U.S. base contract in their land.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
That being said, I had given some thought to this being a HAARP event and I do not discount that. However, there are other factors that could have been involved. That would be the earths alignment with elenin and planets. This time I feel what is happening in our solar system is having a great effect to our events on earth.
microsoft office 2010 beta
My Birkenstock sandals
What is very possible is because of the unique happenings with the solar system HAARP took advantage of this high energy to produce this supercharged quake.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Atmosphere Above Japan Heated Rapidly Before M9 Earthquake

technologyreview.com article

I just stumbled this. Technology review (published by MIT) posted just this morning how the atmosphere above japan was heated just before the earthquake.

Here you can find the actual study: 1105.2841.pdf

3. Summary and Conclusions The joint analysis of atmospheric and ionospheric parameters during the M9 Tohoku earthquake has demonstrated the presence of correlated variations of ionospheric anomalies implying their connection with before the earthquake.

After that quote, the study quickly jumps from analysis to speculation.

Interesting, eh?

edit on 18-5-2011 by renegadeS because: Added source PDF and Quote

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Hmm, japan gets an earthquake at the 11 march on 2011 (3-11-11)
And World Trade Center on the 11 september 2001 (9-11-01)
10 years and 6 month, after the World Trade Center.
9-11-01
3-11-11

9 + 3 = 12
11 + 11 = 22
01 + 11 = 12
12-22-12
22 december 2012

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Great thread. Anyone seen this article before? I had to translate it to English, but worth reading. I am hoping that I have included the English translated version here:

www.itsaboutthattime.net...

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
issuu.com...
High-power ELF radiation generated by modulated HF heating of the ionosphere can cause Earthquakes
May 2, 2011aquino13 other publicationsSubscribe

Any thoughts?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Shocking new information about Fulford.

Benjamin Fulford was allegedly detained in a hotel against his will by a "CIA-type group" in 13th of Dec. 2011... and his life may be in danger.

This caused him to miss his appearance on a TV show he was scheduled to be on. The videos are at the end. This could be serious. We pray for Ben's well-being and encourage you to help spread the word. Publicity is protection!]

www.divinecosmos.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by infomaster

Hi! i´am new at this website I joined today. Finally I found a website where you really can bring out your thoughts and ideas. I think that´s great.

Unfortunately
there are many people, that, doesn´t beleive in such things. Their fear is bigger then to know the truth. Sometimes I get hopeless. But it´s true, some people are just not ready yet, to eccept the truth. I saw and read Benjami Fulford´s researches an HAARP and what he says make so much sense. It´s so obviously, that he is telling the truth and did well, his researches. Yet, when you try to advise people to make their own researches. They are no more interested. But we have to continue to fight against the new world order!

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join