It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Caused Japan Earthquake : Benjamin Fulford

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
o.k., in the first place here is archived footage from haarps own website. Where they admit to conducting weather modification experiments with their own gear.
And, also, here where I am, half way between sacramento and san francisco, at 5 p.m. monday, march 21:
the clouds finally cleared away after 5 days of heavy rain. We have no noticeable examples of current scalar clouds. There are some that may qualify as deterioated scalar events. But, I'll be watching, and I will post as soon as I see anything.
Meanwhile, Haarp's own admission of weather modification,

lunaticoutpost.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
now its about six p.m., I've been out and about, ran the doggy.
after the cloud cover uncovered a little more, there is evidence of two different levels of scalar clouds.
Both old, 2-3-4 hours, by my estimation. both from the southeast, which would be the puerto rico transmitter, most probably. Its the only one I know of, to the southeast from here.
Both are chevron type. They are of two different frequencies. The distance between chevrons bespeak frequency.
They are both very light, very dissapating. Very little to see. I'm just reporting. I'm not in charge of the transmission.
The one is a standard chevron type.
The other is the new, 'S' ed chevron type, the chevrons themselves are 's' ed. The chevrons are very close together, much higher frequency. There is a method of 'reading', in these new type, that leads to an understanding of torsion waves, but that is another story.
If these new ones have anything to do with the famous florida 'hum', I wouldn't know, but, its another idea to follow up on.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by roadtoad

When I go to the link shown at the end of that video to confirm it, I get a message saying that that page is not archived. I'm not sure why that is, but I'd like to check it myself before commenting on it's content. If y'all can find a working link, that would be cool.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I'll look around. and also, when it was six p.m. here, it was nine in florida, so it was dark there. Sorry. I'll try better next time.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by roadtoad

Cool.

Down here we had a day of clouds, just a solid layer, nothing "scalar". Now it's back to beautiful clear skies, even at night.

Just for the record, I still disagree with your assessment of cloud formations, or that "scalar" weapons have that effect on clouds, or that "scalar" weaponry/weather control even exists.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
An interesting www site for those that believe that harp caused the quake, www.haarp.net..., nothing would surprise me when it come to all of our Government Gangsters, however it may be nature doing its thing I do not know.

I do know that GE is responsible for the nuclear problem Japan is having, they took the cash for building the monster. Credit where it is due, we just had the yank GM for GE in Australia doing a sale trip, taking the credit for its construction, how sad.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
o.k., its 10 a.m., pacific daylight savings time, so, 1-2 p.m. florida, depending where you are in florida.
There are some light scalars coming from that direction. Southeast from here.
About an hour ago, there were several waves coming from the northwest. That could only be russia, or europe, over the n. pole.
They don't last too long.
Also, LOP pulled that thread about haarp admitting to weather mod, So that ones dead now.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Look like Haarp is at destruction sOon possibility

where will be next?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
here are some posts from another blog about haarp. They are going both ways, as usual. No real proof in either direction.
If nothing else, the first guy is giving me a lot of good ideas for experiments.

www.physicsforums.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
works for me. You'll notice that these waves are exactly like my posts on scalar clouds, except they're in the water.

--.com...

Now lets see someone try to post something to show that this is a natural wave formation

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I think my last post didn't come out. This is a picture of the wave formation right outside the fukushima nuclear plant, right during the tsunami.

It looks just like my posts of scalar clouds, except this is 'scalar waves', and they're in the ocean.
Let's see someone show that these are a natural formation.

--.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
o.k., Finally, I've got a good picture of it.
Check this one out, for 'scalar waves'

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
The strongest for last 140 years earthquakes and tsunami in Japan were caused by American climatic weapon HAARP. msxml.excite.com...=true/zoom=off/_iceUrlFlag=7?_IceUrl=true 61 440 sites in Internet
Japan have had 235 billion of dollars damages
provies-are readings of magnetometer of HAARP in these days: www.youtube.com...
One of the most reliable provies of attack of HAARP is video of the sky over Japan,where one can see clouds of HAARP.They were noticed ten minutes before first underground strokes.
www.youtube.com...
24 and 25 March –when there were new earthuakes in Japan-Haarp worked(there are readings of magnetometer of Haarp for these days in Internet.
forum.davidicke.com...

With help of HAARP Americans cause catastrophes in all the world.Purpose is-enslavement of all countries by America(including financial)All countries have had damages except America..The catastrophes were created in Europe and Asia,Russia and America. The strongest catastrophes(for last hundreds years) happened after 1997-the year of starting HAARP.
Scientist NASA says that HAARP causes earthquakes.
www.ufo-blogger.com...
HAARP - Earthquake Machine
www.youtube.com...

HAARP causes earthquakes www.youtube.com...

There were not such strong catastrophes hundreds years.This fact and the readings of magnetometer of HAARP and videos prove that these tragedies were caused by HAARP.

Site of HAARP www.haarp.alaska.edu...

Video about HAARP www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
There are only some catastrophes caused by HAARP – with provies(readings of magnetometer of HAARP and videos):
Europe
1 The strongest for last 100 years floods in Europe(German,France,Czech,England,Polish,Lithuanua,Serbia,Slovakia,Rumania, Ukraine,Moldavia,Ireland,Austria and Spain had suffered)
forum.davidicke.com...
Weather Manipulation over Europe
provies wn.com...

ascendingstarseed.wordpress.com...

www.newsland.ru...

strong snaw-falls in Europe
In Britain their vast transportation system has ground to halt due to unprecedented snow and cold, likewise in Germany where travel chaos has ensued due to abnormal snow and cold. Sweden is reporting the coldest temperatures it has experienced in over 100 years as China is rushing to rescue thousands of herdsman trapped by their worst snowfall in 30 years and is further reporting the deaths of over 70,000 farm animals due to snow and cold.
www.pakalertpress.com...

2 The gigantic whirlwind in Italy ,where were not whirlwinds ever.
debri.ru...

3 The eruption of volcano in Iceland(april 2010) The volcano slept 189 years before.Air travel over Europe was interrupted.The eruption caused enormous damages for air-companies
provies
www.disclose.tv...
www.youtube.com...
www.cosmicgnostic.com...

Chemtrails in Europe www.youtube.com...

A lot of videos -provies

Russia,Ukraine and White Russia

4 HAARP caused an abnormal heat in 2010 in Russia,Ukraine and White Russia.There was not such heat in Russia about 1 000 years. In Russia was lost a quarter of harvest.
Provies
Heat in Russia and HAARP www.youtube.com...
Heat in Ukrainewww.youtube.com...
go.mail.ru...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Asia

5 The strongest for all time seismic observations earthquake in Pakistan(7.6 magnitude)in 2005(more than 100 000 citizens lost)
The flooding in Pakistan

Provies msxml.excite.com...=true/zoom=off/qlnk=1/_iceUrlFl ag=7?_IceUrl=true

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

6 The strongest snaw-falls in China,South Korea and Japan
Provies www.youtube.com...

www.funfactory.spruz.com...

www.youtube.com...

7 The earthquake(7.6 magnitude) in 1999 in Turkey(about 20 000 citizens lost)
www.youtube.com...

8 The earthquake in Sichuan(China)(about 70 000 citizens lost)
provies
msxml.excite.com...(China)%20and%20HAARP/1/417/TopNavigation/Relevance/iq=true/zoom=off/_ iceUrlFlag=7?_IceUrl=true
Chinese saw color lights of HAARP before the earthquake-video
www.youtube.com...

H.A.A.R.P : The Relationship Between Color Light Sky Display & Earthquakes
www.youtube.com...

9 The earthquake at island Patmos(Greece)
anvictory.org...

10 The strongest for last 700 years tsunami in Phuket(Indonesia) 26.12 2004 was also caused by HAARP(300 000 people from 20 countries lost) People saw the sun halo in this day.It can prove that it was used some strong energy.
portland.indymedia.org...
www.ecologynews.com...

11 The earthquake in Japan (march 2011)(9 700 people lost)

msxml.excite.com...=true/zoom=off/_iceUrlFlag=7?_IceUrl=true provies-are readings of magnetometer of HAARP in these days: www.youtube.com...
One of the most reliable provies of attack of HAARP is video of the sky over Japan,where one can see clouds of HAARP.They were noticed ten minutes before first underground strokes
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com... 2950 video-provies.

12 The strongest for last 30 years hurricane in Oman and UAE is also related to HAARP.

13 The strong earthquake at Sumatra(Indonesia) 6 04 2010
www.youtube.com...
webground.su...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
America
16 The strongest earthquake 7.0 magnitude in Haiti/( 300 000citizens lost)

Provies-1180 video www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

26 080 sites in Internet msxml.excite.com...=true/zoom=off/_iceUrlFlag=7?_IceU rl=true

www.atlanteanconspiracy.com...

truth11.com...

President of Venesuela Ugo Chavez said that the earthquake in Haiti was caused by HAARPwww.impactlab.net...
In the archives of HAARP were deleted datas(a day before the earthquake in Haiti.This man made screenshorts of datas.There are graphs 11th 2001-
maestro.haarp.alaska.edu...
maestro.haarp.alaska.edu...
mixednews.ru...

17 The earthquake in Chile(2010) (30 000 sitizens lost)
msxml.excite.com...=true/zoom=off/_iceUrlFlag=7?_IceU rl=true 17 060 pages
provies www.youtube.com... –there were seen lights of HAARP in moment of the earthquake
www.youtube.com...
readings of magnetometer of HAARP in moment of the earthquake in Chile

www.atlanteanconspiracy.com...

truth11.com...

18 The earthquake in Peru
current.com...

19 The earthquake in Quebec(Canada)-23rd of June 2010
Provies www.youtube.com...

interceder.net... different crimes of HAARP

20 Millions of Dead birds and Fish
www.youtube.com...

21 The earthquake in New Madrid
Provies
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

22Lights over Norway www.youtube.com...

23 At last time HAARP influenses together with chemtrails
Chemtrails in Europe provies www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
chemtrails and HAARP-22 800 video-provies www.youtube.com...

24 HAARP causes Global Warming.It is no changing of climate but HAARP.
www.youtube.com...

There are only some tragedies caused by Haarp.Really they are a lot of times more.There are 3 stations of climatic weapon worked in the USA.Only HAARP worked 2 000 hours a year.All this time it continue create catastrophes in all the world.

As a climatic weapon,HAARP can provokes large disasters rains.that cause to disastrous floods,devastating hurricanes,whirlwinds on territory of enemy for undermining of it economics on the level of state,crop-failure famine ,financial losses.With help of HAARP it possible no only manipulate by weather,but destroys the atmosphere and ionosphere,the ozon layer,causes the strongest earthquakes and tsunami.HAARP damages for every country and whole the Earth.

So,HAARP causes the strongest catatrophes in which die people and causes huge damages.There are more than 1 000 000 died people for HAARP yet!!!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
There's a lot more info coming out about HAARP. I wouldn't be surprised if HAARP was used more than we think. Any info your gonna get on it is going to be from independant research. There's no way in hell you'll get info from the makers and or the government.

See this vid:

Interesting!!!!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by infomaster

Not sure about this guy but found this thread here discussing something called INFRASOUND www.abovetopsecret.com... among other strange things and the first thing that came to mind after reading it was wow if man decided to do something like this large scale it would probably look something like HAARP.

NATURAL INFRASOUND (snippet from link)

Infrasound is described as any audio wave frequency that is lower than the 20Hz that can be detected by the human ear. There is no doubt that Infrasound exists and it can be both detected and created by audio technology. It can travel long distances and is often associated with natural phenomena such as volcanic eruptions and earthquakes. It may be the reason that animals can anticipate such events before humans can and researchers are now using infrasound detection equipment as part of civil defense early warning systems. Studies have shown that when humans are exposed to infrasound they develop feelings of supernatural awe, fear, depression and anxiety that can lead to complete panic attacks. Some researchers have even claimed that the 19Hz cycle is particularly associated with paranormal events and may be a stimulus for disruption of human vision creating the illusion of ghostly perceptions. If the source of the infrasound is powerful enough it can create vibrations in objects that make them appear to move of their own accord and even cause glass to break. Infrasound has been used at political rallies to stimulate the crowd, as a psychological weapon to demoralise the enemy and as special effects amplifiers in films. The effect of Infrasound on the human body is being explored in various studies but, as yet, it is not illegal to expose humans to such low frequencies even though the long-term health effects are unknown.

edit on 9-4-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
THis guy is known to be a disinfo agent. He's probably well funded by China or Iran. None of his predictions have every came true and they are pretty outrages.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Cornflakes might not kill you, but they may just render you sterile: inhabitat.com...

Interesting link regarding the Tesla connection: www.borderlands.com...

Tampering with the ionosphere would likely provoke a freak-out reaction on the part of the layman being exposed to the most elementary facts about HAARP technology, but such as he can be easily deterred from panic with a baby-food version of the science lovingly spoon-fed by a middle-aged white male doctorate in a reassuringly drab suit. It's the folks with a little technical knowledge and a lot of speculative biographies on Tesla and his ilk that you have to spin your heavy disinfo toward.

Thus, books like this somehow get published: www.scribd.com...
edit on 10-4-2011 by mistermonculous because: Link insertion, bow-chicka-bow-bow.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join