It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Caused Japan Earthquake : Benjamin Fulford

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Odd that you would complain about the thread being in the highly speculative forum, and then offer nothing but speculation after that. Care to offer any facts or sources about anything you mentioned? Especially trying to relate this to WW2?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by leeangqi
St John Revelation:

And I saw when he opened the sixth seal...

After his I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding the

four winds

=

Haarp

of the earth, that no wind should blow on the earth, or on the sea, or upon any tree. 7:2 And I saw another angel ascend from the sunrising =

Japan

, having the seal of the living G_d: and he cried with a great voice to the four angels to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea, 7:3 saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till they shall have sealed the servants of their G_D [ 666 Beast Fake God ]........

WTF

World Haarp location map:

edit on 15-3-2011 by leeangqi because: (no reason given)

Interesting seeing that HAARP map. Do u think they could have used all their HAARP stations at the same time thus buliding up more power. I mean how much power would you need to create an earthquake on an area that is already on a Fault? What if HAARP was set to magnify the energy of an already due earthquake.. the fact that they may have known when a possible earthquake was about to happen gives HAARP more weight.

But alas that is more speculation. Like the Nuclear Station meltdowns. Already after all those meltdowns have happened other countries are considering using alternative energy sources. So what will that equate to? Nuclear energy gets condemned - oil prices rocket sky high. Thus giving the elite more power and domination, more money......

If u want to try to factor this in. The elite never do anything unless it is symbolized. Look at the date this occured. Their strange symbolic numbers again.

This took place on 11 march 2011.. = 11-03-11
which is kind of a strange combination of numbers to begin with..
11-03-11 => (11x03) 33 - 11 => (3x3) 9 – 11

It may be speculation but it all seems to fall into place. That and the fact that HAARP was on full power at the time too. If the other HAARP stations were also on full power at the same time that would give some credibility to the Conspiracy Theory!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Mr. X,
I thank you for at least paying attention to me.
My son that might help me on this is out of town right now. Won't be back for a week.
My own kids tend to invalidate me even worse than you do.
The scalar clouds story is only about number 30 on my life story, unbelievable stuff that has happened to me.
I don't even experiment with scalar waves anymore. I'm more into torsion waves and phonons.
Again, I'm not saying that haarp produces the clouds, but there's something in the haarp area that does.
As well as this big antenna farm they have in northern napa county.
You could call that a haarp. They clouds come from that direction, but I don't have the equipment to measure the output.
I'm still looking for good pictures. That d.j. in Washington tends to chase rainbows, he photos pretty clouds and calls them scalar clouds. He also goes after chemtrails, which is another story.
I'm not fully in line with Fulford or Bearden. I just listen to what they have to say, that's all.
Meanwhile, here's a report connecting haarp and the japan earthquake.

magicalmysterytours.forumotion.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx
Do u think they could have used all their HAARP stations at the same time thus buliding up more power.

Nope, radio doesn't work that way. 10 separate 100w transmitters gives you 10 separate 100w signals, not one 1000w signal.

That and the fact that HAARP was on full power at the time too.

That's not a fact, it's speculation, as I've already shown, along with testimony that HAARP was actually not on at the time. Perhaps you missed my post where I showed that the graph you posted would have fluctuations whether or not HAARP was running?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by roadtoad
They clouds come from that direction, but I don't have the equipment to measure the output.

I'm sure you'll agree that just because clouds move from that direction, that doesn't necessarily mean that they were caused by the installation.

I'm still looking for good pictures.

No hurry. I'll be around.

That d.j. in Washington tends to chase rainbows, he photos pretty clouds and calls them scalar clouds. He also goes after chemtrails, which is another story.

Yeah, his site was long on pictures, but short on facts.

Meanwhile, here's a report connecting haarp and the japan earthquake.

magicalmysterytours.forumotion.com...

If you take a look at this post, you'll see that the graph shown is not actually a representation of HAARP being active, and can show spikes and fluctuations whether HAARP is running or not.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by scobro

Even if this HAARP stuff is legit,why would Japan be targeted?

If this was an attack, then the global economy is the main reason I see. The G20 has recently taken policy control of the IMF away from the CFR. This means that there is more international review getting placed on the global economy. The USD is in big trouble with its credit program and has developed some bad habits along the way with more work now going into establishing a more stable global economy. I am not privy to much of the discussions that have bee going on, but it is expected that they are heated and tense as a lot of cultural differences and corruption has entered the global markets. When there is potentially billions or trillions of dollars at stake depending on how the G20 vote it is one possible motive. This line of enquire does need more research to verify but just putting it out there.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Are you going to take Fulford and his army of ninjas seriously? That guy claims a lot of strange things. Are you going to take his HAARP claims at face value when most of the things he claims sounds like fantasy? His army of ninjas sounds like Dr. Deagle's NWO attack baboons.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

I'm not sure what to make of that graph. One thing we can derive from it, though, is that if it were actually a representation of HAARP running (which it isn't), we couldn't blame every earthquake that happens on it, or that there was no "standard power range" that causes said quakes.

I really couldn't say why the magnetic field shows more fluctuation during some quakes than during others. I'll have to look into that and see if I can come up with any ideas.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
Are you going to take Fulford and his army of ninjas seriously? That guy claims a lot of strange things. Are you going to take his HAARP claims at face value when most of the things he claims sounds like fantasy? His army of ninjas sounds like Dr. Deagle's NWO attack baboons.

Well now is the time those ninjas to fight back,maybe it is a secret war
going on what mr.Fulford is saying but ordinary people dont see nothing
only care about paying bills........

Peace,
ekiusa

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by subject x

There are statements from people associated with the Alaskan facility, including the Director of PR, who explain that it is capable of superheating the ionosphere, causing it to be pushed away from the Earth's surface, then it is snapped back into place again and the resulting pressure can cause earthquakes. So you have to concede, maybe even a little, that HAARP is actually at the very least a possible viable explanation.

www.youtube.com...

Can't see the vid. Not at work. Someone else posted the vid. I just copied the link!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx
There are statements from people associated with the Alaskan facility, including the Director of PR, who explain that it is capable of superheating the ionosphere, causing it to be pushed away from the Earth's surface, then it is snapped back into place again and the resulting pressure can cause earthquakes. So you have to concede, maybe even a little, that HAARP is actually at the very least a possible viable explanation.

To begin with, I'd like to see a source for those statements. They sound like more bad science, and I find it hard to believe that anyone involved with the project would make them.

When you heat something up, then turn the heat off, it doesn't "snap back". It cools gradually over time. Even if the ionospere did "snap back", that wouldn't have any chance of causing an earthquake. I have no idea what you'd even base this on.

www.youtube.com...

Can't see the vid. Not at work. Someone else posted the vid. I just copied the link!

There's so much bad information on that video, along with straight out lies, that I don't even know where to begin. Jesse Ventura's show is not a valid source for anything but a few bucks in Jesse's pocket.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
o.k.
Now, here are the scalar clouds. In the first of the video. and then, at about 25 seconds you have some.
None of these are especially good, because the event has already disappated. You have to catch it right when they're transmitting.
And, again. I'm not blaming anything on haarp. I've been aware of the phenomina since 1972. The scalar clouds didn't show up until the mid to late 80s
There was no haarp then. So I'm not claiming that haarp caused anything. I've been aware of a new generation of weapon out there every six months or so, since 1972.
I've got a nice picture of the latest. (not here). The S shaped chevrons, with an added bonus of a way to observe torsion waves. But, its in a post with fulford, Bearden, and those other horrid ones. So I'll pass on that one.
Try this to start with. Forget about the other stuff presented here. just look at the: /////////
pattern. Its not natural.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I dunno, I don't see anything here that makes me think these clouds are anything other than natural occurrences.

I've been aware of a new generation of weapon out there every six months or so, since 1972.

How, exactly, have you been aware of this? What makes you think that anyone has that kind of technology today, let alone 40 years ago? I'm just curious as to how you're getting your information.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by roadtoad

I just :shk: at the delusions that some people post on YouTube...

Seeing regular cirrus type clouds....some of them indicate upper-level windshear activity, is why they are fragmented. Others, the ones that are "ribbed" looking, from winds that tend to undulate vertically, as they flow and blow.

All that indicates what you would call "turbulence" is you were to fly through the region. Winds, affecting clouds.

Quite natural, seen it for decades. NO "HAARP", no such thing as "scalar waves". Just over-imaginative YouTubers, with no education about meteorology, or other sciences.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I already told you that. I think you'd have to be raised on an indian reservation, and be around people that can make it rain, etc., to understand a much different path of awareness than you're used to. I don't think I can communicate it to you.

None the same, here's another pretty good one. You have to go down about 3/4 to 7/8 of the way, look at the series of pictures. They're certainly not perfect. But in one, you see the clouds /////// going in different directions, with slightly different gaps in the rows. This speaks of transmitters from different directions and at different frequencies.
I've got more. Show you later.

www.godlikeproductions.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
o.k.
Here's a super one.
It shows who actually invented haarp,
and how its being used.

www.whatsontv.co.uk...&feature=youtube_gdata_player

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
and here's a good one. Even on this one, the clouds are already dissapating.
I should have said, Even Yahoo has a 'scalar clouds group.
When I look at their stuff, about 99% of it is not scalar clouds.
So, I don't blame you for being skeptical.

uisoftware.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I already told you that. I think you'd have to be raised on an indian reservation, and be around people that can make it rain, etc., to understand a much different path of awareness than you're used to. I don't think I can communicate it to you.

Oh, I guess you mean your "Indian skills" that you referred to earlier. Honestly, I have serious doubts as to the existence of such a thing. However, I won't come right out and declare them "bunk" as I haven't done any research at all involving them. I will say that I have yet to see any proof, or even decent evidence to confirm anyone's claim of "supernatural" type powers. That, however, is for a different thread.

None the same, here's another pretty good one. You have to go down about 3/4 to 7/8 of the way, look at the series of pictures. They're certainly not perfect. But in one, you see the clouds /////// going in different directions, with slightly different gaps in the rows. This speaks of transmitters from different directions and at different frequencies.
I've got more. Show you later.

www.godlikeproductions.com...

Again, I see nothing that makes me think these pics are anything other than natural cloud formations.
Not to belittle your "skills", but maybe you should look into getting them calibrated or something, as I believe they're giving you incorrect information.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
reply to post by AboveTheTrees

Spacequakes? what exactly quakes in a Spacequake?

A spacequake is a disruption to the magnetic field surrounding the earth. The sun has a part to play, but scalar weapons that use electromagnetic energy can also be used. We are entering a new age in warfare with the technology that is emerging.

Oh, come on. We're talking terawatts to affect the magnetosphere to any real extent and, even then, what effect on at the surface.

Please provide some verifiable technical sources for your assertion.

And can we please stick to proper use of English? Scalar definition (OK it's Wikipedia, but you get the idea): In physics, a scalar is a simple physical quantity that is not changed by coordinate system rotations or translations (in Newtonian mechanics), or by Lorentz transformations or space-time translations (in relativity). This is in contrast to a vector. A related concept is a pseudoscalar, which is invariant under proper rotations but (like a pseudovector) flips sign under improper rotations.

I'd submit that "Scalar Weapons" (and "Scalar Clouds") are terms invented by people who want to appear (a lot) cleverer than they actually are and which are taken up by people who are (a good deal) less clever than they would like to think.

Probably the same kind of people who misuse the word "leverage" and its derivatives, as a verb, but that's just a pet hate of mine and wildly off topic

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by roadtoad

That video, like just about every other video about HAARP, is nothing but speculation, bad science, and paranoia. It's no wonder that these people just make youtube videos as opposed to, say, writing a scholarly paper with some actual science an facts to show how they reached their conclusions.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join