It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Caused Japan Earthquake : Benjamin Fulford

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
[yvid]
listen to James in Japan Tokyo. He is talking about his experience before the earthquake [/yvid]

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by infomaster

I think this a big stinking pile. I know I am on a conspiracy theory site, but lord I am sick to death of claims about Haarp doing every storm and earthquake that seems significant. This world and it's atmosphere is going to do what it does, it doesn't need haarp to do it's dirty work thank you.

And not once have I ever seen a single haarp claim backed up by any evidence. Just lunatic fringe.

Earthquakes, even of this magnitude and much greater, are natural occurances.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

Yes that's true. Japan does get a lot of earthquakes. I don't think it was HAARP either. I see no advantage the NWO would have so I think it was just a natural disaster.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
This is strange. The earthquake happened on Friday right? Well so did the Indonesia volcano eruption and the Russian Kamchatka volcanoes eruptions........Not a good sign!

Almost simultaneously with the strong shock that hit Japan and triggered a giant tsunami in the Pacific, the Russian Kamchatka volcanoes erupted two. Erupcji towarzyszyły trzęsienia ziemi. Eruption was accompanied by earthquakes.

translate.google.com... ykuly%2F325753%2Cna-dalekim-wschodzie-trzesie-sie-ziemia-i-wybuchaja-wulkany.html

Something bad is happening.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Well of course HAARP MUST be the cause if Chavez said so.

I TRUST CHAVEZ OVER YOU ANY DAY !

CHAVEZ is pro people anti nwo
YOU are pro nwo anti people .

America Latina para siempre .

NO to the imperial new world order .

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

He's just another bloated politician, why would his opinion hold more water than the dozens of scientists who actually know what they're talking about?

Oh and the topic isn't about me, so leave it out.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

He's just another bloated politician, why would his opinion hold more water than the dozens of scientists who actually know what they're talking about?

Oh and the topic isn't about me, so leave it out.

Oh so you dont like politicians ? Right thats why you protect the agendas of the elite ,sure !

Chavez 's opinion is worth 10 of yours .
You are nobody to criticise him
For all I know your a teenager who works at macdonalds .

THE ELITE CONTROL ALL ASPECTS OF LIFE ONLY AN IGNORANT PERSON WOULD DENY THAT THEY WOULD ATTEMPT TRYING TO CONTROL THE WEATHER _
ONLY A PERSON WITH AN AGENDA BLOCKS INVESTIGATION __

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I, too, have yet to see any shred of evidence that HAARP can cause an earthquake.
It wouldn't surprise me if it could have undesirable effects on the upper atmosphere, but earthquakes? I don't think so.

I'd be open to any science that shows otherwise, though. Real science, I mean.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
The US is not the only country in the world to allegedly have weather manipulation devices. What other country could gain from this happening to Japan? I'm sitting on the fence about this HAARP business, I cant reject the idea, and I don't think that anybody here can unless you work there everyday. However if it could do what some people say it can, then why hasn't the US used it in places like IRAN, N KOREA etc?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

For the second time, this thread isn't about me.

So stop carrying on and let's discuss the topic like adults.

Can you do that?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by subject x
I, too, have yet to see any shred of evidence that HAARP can cause an earthquake.
It wouldn't surprise me if it could have undesirable effects on the upper atmosphere, but earthquakes? I don't think so.

I'd be open to any science that shows otherwise, though. Real science, I mean.

You'd be surprised what HAARP can do. As I said in an earlier thread:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0a335ff5bdf4.jpg[/atsimg]

Climate Weapons. More Than Just a Conspiracy Theory?

The corresponding technology is being developed in the framework of the High-Frequency Active Aural Research Program» (HAARP) (3), the objective being to build a potential to launch droughts, hurricanes, floods, and earthquakes. From the military standpoint, HAARP is supposed to create a novel type of weapons of mass destruction and an instrument of expansionist policy which can be used to selectively destabilize environmental and agricultural systems of target countries (4). Technically, the system is known to be a set of sources of electromagnetic radiation affecting the ionosphere. It comprises 360 sources and 180 aerials having the height of 22 meters (5). Altogether the station emits 3,600 kW towards the ionosphere, being the world's most powerful system of the kind(6). The program opened in 1990, is jointly funded by the US Office of Naval Research and the US Air Force Research Laboratory, and is implemented by several university laboratories

HAARP is a very real weapon and is very powerful. The Japan earthquake probably is a natural disaster but since HAARP is there and can do what people say it can, that means the Conspiracy Theory is there!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

Yeah, yeah. Show me the science, not just some random site that makes unsubstantiated claims.
Id be very surprised if HAARP could cause an earthquake. I was trained in radio electronics, and am pretty familiar with RF energy. I still can't wrap my head around how it could cause an earthquake.

But, as I said, I'd be willing to consider any evidence you might be able to present. The science, not some economics professor who says it might be possible.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet

I think this a big stinking pile. I know I am on a conspiracy theory site, but lord I am sick to death of claims about Haarp doing every storm and earthquake that seems significant. This world and it's atmosphere is going to do what it does, it doesn't need haarp to do it's dirty work thank you.

And not once have I ever seen a single haarp claim backed up by any evidence. Just lunatic fringe.

Earthquakes, even of this magnitude and much greater, are natural occurances.

I`m in agreement with you.
Okay, HAARP may be real, i dunno.
Someone else theorized it could be mini-nukes or whatever.

I think this woman is closer :

www.youtube.com...

Considering she posted this on the 8th march, is a bit scary.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by subject x

Yeah, yeah. Show me the science, not just some random site that makes unsubstantiated claims.
Id be very surprised if HAARP could cause an earthquake. I was trained in radio electronics, and am pretty familiar with RF energy. I still can't wrap my head around how it could cause an earthquake.

But, as I said, I'd be willing to consider any evidence you might be able to present. The science, not some economics professor who says it might be possible.

Here's another little article about HAARP. It includes a video in the webpage that I can't see because the company server doesn't allow it.

Are We in a HAARP "Earthquake War"?

So, HAARP takes huge amounts of energy directed at our ionosphere and bounces it back to earth. This disrupts the magnetic field and can cause a massive earthquake, like we just saw today in Chile. By the way, many of the recent earthquakes were preceded by colorful disruptions in the atmosphere characteristic of HAARP

As far as a lot of people are concerned HAARP can cause earthquakes!!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Well, the article has nothing to back up it's claims, so it's pretty worthless.
The video is pretty much Mr. Fulford again, making claims that he can't back up, with a little intro piece by a fella who compares the Earth to piano strings. Both of them claim that HAARP is putting out "a billion watts" of power, with, as usual, nothing to back up this claim. A quick check of the HAARP site finds this:

The intensity of the HF signal in the ionosphere is less than 3 microwatts per cm2, tens of thousands of times less than the Sun's natural electromagnetic radiation reaching the earth and hundreds of times less than even the normal random variations in intensity of the Sun's natural ultraviolet (UV) energy which creates the ionosphere

and this:

The complete IRI consists of 180 antenna masts and 180 transmitter cabinets. Each transmitter cabinet contains two identical transmitters, each of which is capable of producing a maximum output power of 10 kW. Thus, the maximum power that can be delivered to any of the array elements (or masts) in the array is 20 kW.
source

Now, math isn't my strong suit, but I can't come up with "a billion watts" no matter how I twist the numbers. The best I can get is:
180 (trans. cabinets) x (10kW (10,000 watts) x 2 (trans. per cabinet)
180 x (10,000 x 2)=3,600,000 watts. A far cry from "a billion watts".

This tells me that neither of them know what they're talking about.

I know, I'm a gullible sheep for believing anything written on HAARP's own site, but until someone can show me data that contradicts what they (the people who actually built the thing) say, I'll have to stick with what they're saying.

Once again, ridiculous claims with nothing to back them up. Show me the science.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Good job with posting all that info .
It wont make a difference because these merry souls think the government never lies and is never corrupt .

They can think as they wish id rather be cautious than a blind lap dog who thinks life is peaches n cream .

Peace keep up the good work man .

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by discostu123

sorry, Ive just woke up...bit of a random, unnecessary comment that - apologies.

I don't buy into the sinister haarp stuff at all, especially not in this context. There is no reason to believe that any government would willfully cause the death and destruction of the people - it makes absolutely no sense.

not sure if I believe HAARP can be used as a weapon or not, but things need to be tested right.

Better yet if you could test it and do some damage to the competition and not get blamed would it really matter if it was an ally or not.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla
Good job with posting all that info .

Info? What info? All stevecolx has posted are speculative bits of fluff with nothing...nothing... to back up their claims. Oh, and the nifty little propeganda picture. That falls pretty short of my definition of "info".

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Nobody really knows what HAARP can or can't do. It's an ongoing expirement.

That being said, it is not responsible for the Japanese earthquake. Although I am surprised it took over 24 hours for HAARP to be blamed. You're falling off ATS.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join