It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Caused Japan Earthquake : Benjamin Fulford

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Just though I'd add this little tidbit.

ELF signals generated by the HAARP heater are also simultaneously observed at a nearby ground‐based site, allowing a comparison of the ELF power in the Earth‐ionosphere waveguide versus that detected on DEMETER. The estimated values of power onboard DEMETER at different frequencies range from 0.32W to 4W, while the values of power estimated from a ground receiver at a distance of 36 km from HAARP range from 2.71W to 4.22W.
source
What we see here is that at best the power recieved by a reciever (or a theoretical fault line) is less than 5 watts. That's not enough to power a decent light bulb, let alone cause an earthquake.

The more actual scientific data I review, the more obvious it becomes that HAARP could not possibly cause an earthquake, and the more obvious it becomes that Mr. Fulford is full of crap and has no clue about HAARP.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
wondered how long it would be before a HAARP thread was put up about the japan earthquake

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
HAARP is a VERY secret project.

The only way Joe Civilian would know whether HAARP had been used to cause an earthquake is if he set up a listening station outside of the facility. If he heard EXCESSIVE CHEERS & LAUGHING coming from the command center for HAARP after a major earthquake then I'd say that was pretty conclusive. Otherwise YOUR JUST GUESSING.

And WTF is a SPACE quake?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by infomaster

This is the same guy that says AIDS was bio engineered, even though it existed before we know about genetics. He also jumped on the SARS apokalpyse boat and said it was bio-engineered, even though it failed miserably. he also claims some kind of anti-Illuminati group out to kill them even though neither show any proof of existence. He also claims folks suppress technology, even though it would make said folks richer.

He also pretty much claimed all the earthquakes in the last few years were man made, even though the rate of severe earthquakes has not changed.

Liar of the highest regard, profiting off your need to believe. Please just don't bother.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by subject x

Ah, this guy is strictly left brain.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence, my friend...

Like lazyguy said, expecting data from an official source is extremely foolhardy. You've been corralled into linear thinking patterns and your discernment ability thereby suffers greatly. I think your name was chosen wisely, because you are indeed Subject X. There's plenty of social and scientific stigmas to break through in search of the truth, perhaps some day you will wake up to the ongoing manipulation around you.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LazyGuy

Spacequake :

According to NASA, researchers by using NASA's fleet of five THEMIS spacecraft have discovered a form of space weather that packs the punch of an earthquake and plays a key role in sparking bright Northern Lights. They call it "the spacequake." A spacequake is a temblor in Earth's magnetic field. It is felt most strongly in Earth orbit, but is not exclusive to space. The effects can reach all the way down to the surface of Earth itself.

"Magnetic reverberations have been detected at ground stations all around the globe, much like seismic detectors measure a large earthquake," says THEMIS principal investigator Vassilis Angelopoulos of UCLA. A spacequake is a temblor in Earth's magnetic field. It is felt most strongly in Earth orbit, but is not exclusive to space. The effects can reach all the way down to the surface of Earth itself. . Panov is first author of a paper reporting the results in the April 2010 issue of Geophysical Research Letters (GRL). A spacequake is a temblor in Earth's magnetic field. It is felt most strongly in Earth orbit, but is not exclusive to space. The effects can reach all the way down to the surface of Earth itself. , said study co-author Vassilis Angelopoulos, a space physicist at the University of California, Los Angeles.

Source: science.nasa.gov...
edit on 13-3-2011 by infomaster because: (no reason given)

We don't have to forget that HAARP can also create spacequake as well.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayura
reply to post by subject x

Ah, this guy is strictly left brain.

Like lazyguy said, expecting data from an official source is extremely foolhardy. You've been corralled into linear thinking patterns and your discernment ability thereby suffers greatly. I think your name was chosen wisely, because you are indeed Subject X. There's plenty of social and scientific stigmas to break through in search of the truth, perhaps some day you will wake up to the ongoing manipulation around you.

HA HA HA beautifully put I have thought the same thing !

and said as much .

Let me just say Fulford knows a LOT about Japan , anyone calling him an "idiot" is SERIOUSLY misguided or has an agenda .
IF you have followed Fulford up to this point you would know why he thinks as he does .
This guy has serious connections , connections that oppose the nwo .
Time will tell thats all il say for now .

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Thread Update : Mod. please add these two video on threda main post .

HAARP activity prior to Japan Earthquake :

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Japan is located on the pacific ring of fire, an area known for earthquakes and volcanic activity. So although this could be a Haarp generated event, I'm leaning towards a natural event that by unfortunate coincedence hit the nuclear plants. A pretty good reason for coming up with a safe, alternative power source.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I dunno if this has been posted here yet but I'm gonna agree with the OP.

CFTC Doc

In this document sent to the CFTC in 2008 it discusses the use of these technologies by contractors for these types of purposes.

That to me looks like someone playing the HAARP...

US/Japan run EQ Drills 01/09/2010

Now granted the "Ring of Fire" seems highly active and the Japanese are prone to these kinds of events, the line at the bottom "This year marks the most extensive level of U.S. participation in the drill." draws my concern.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The only reason Fulford has suddenly surfaced in the last 2 years as a financial expert and especially as a frequent interviewee on Rense and C2C and other talk shows is that he is a DISINFORMATION AGENT. He mixes fact with non-fact.... and a LOT of fear mongering.

His function is to keep the fear factor up by constantly appearing to support the conspiracy side by confirming facts that support it, but what he's really doing is constantly repeating memes on big stages to implant them into people's minds - especially the questioners who might be trouble in the future - so they begin to resign themselves to the inevitability of the future that's the PTB are trying to force into our lives.

LOTS of people on the mass media 'frequent interviewee' stage are doing that. Some know what they are doing, but many are the victims of extremely sophisticated mind-control technology and are not aware that they are being manipulated and having thoughts and/or info planted/given to them.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Please forgive me, but who is Benjamin Fulford and why should we care about what he says?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
www.projectcamelot.org...

Benjamin Fulford: Mr. Takenaka was telling me that he was forced to do it because the United States threatened to hit Japan with HAARP if they didn't. OK?

Kerry Cassidy: And what would have been the impact of that? Tell us what that meant to Japan.

Fulford: Earthquake.

... So I asked him: Is this true? (And I have this on tape, too) He said: Yes. In order to protect the environment we need to reduce the world's population to 2 billion. And war just doesn't do it, so we're gonna try to use disease and starvation

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I know this forum is a basket of government hatred but, they are actually using haarp to try and stabilize the ionosphere during powerful solar flares.

Unfortunately, the sun is pretty damn powerful and no amount of technology we have today will negate its effects on our planet.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Well, mr. x, you didn't pay attention.
The file mentioned the 'reverse piezoelectric effect', not the 'piezoelectric effect'.
You're barking up the wrong tree.
Also, you obviously didn't even read down to the weather control part.
Obviously you work on the 'cult of the personality', and have decided Beardon is an idiot.
Getting you to follow his explinations will probably be next to impossible.
You might try something completely different, like actual observation, for example.
You can tell when scalar transmitters are transmitting. You look at the heavens, and when you see the 'cloud chevrons' , (my term) for example, you'll see a non-natural pattern like: ////////// The transmitter is 90 degrees to the line up. There are several other classical patterns.
So, before I mention those, I'll see what you do with this knowledge.
Usually, in weather control, this will be an attempt to produce a barometric high in the affected area.
transmitters from other sites will try to cancel that wave, sometimes. Again, you can trace the direction.
Another famous physcist explains scalar waves,
www.rbduncan.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I personally, am a conspiratard. Yes, I do believe that forces exist that are bent on wreaking destruction in this world, and I believe that haarp, among many other haarp like devices, are a small part of their arsenal. In order to achieve population reduction, they go about these "natural disastes" creating them by man's hands.

In my previous research on haarp, i need to do more, i came across one very potent piece of evicence, i wish i had the url, but i'm not lying when i say that i saw a congressional document that nearly proves haarp's earthquake triggering capabilities.

In a congressional document i viewed, there we're funds allotted to haarp for "research" and as part of that, it set aside a certain ammount of funds for "deep trigger research."

What else do you think deep trigger research is? You microwave a fault line for a few days, weeks, or even maybe a month, and it will blow.

if haarp is incapable of effecting the earth's crust in any significant way, then why is did congress allott funds to haarp for deep trigger research? This wasn't for research into electronic communications and radar testing, it was for practicing learning how to trigger earthquakes. I believe the haitian and chilean earthquakes we're caused by haarp a year ago. I believe many storms are manipulated by haarp, including katrina. Look up the path of hurricane jeanne. Have you ever seen a hurricane do a 270 degree spin on a literal dime? That was an obvious test of weather manipulation capability. Hurricanes have unpredictable paths, yes, but they don't spin on a dime in a near complete circle. not alone at least.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Absolute moronic rubbish.

Not everything is a conspiracy, people.

Fine, get involved with a conspiracy site such as ATS, but don't assume that every single incided out there is somehow linked to conspiracies.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
well, after some more light research, i have found multiple websites that provide evidence showing that not only haarp, but haarp's sister in alaska, we're both active before and during all of these 'natural disasters.'

katrina, haiti, chile, and most definately now japan. There's also two more big ones in norway and in russia, obviously. I didn't know about the norway one before.

It's my personal theory that possibly haarp is used to create a reflector in the ionosphere, using high frequency radio waves to create a reflective bubble in the ionosphere, and then the second haarp facility in alaska, then sends ultra low frequency waves reflecting off of this bubble, and then down to the targeted area, like a fault. The ultra low frequency waves would penetrate deep into the crust, triggering earthquakes.

also, an unbiased source of evidence, similar low frequency wave technology, not even 1/10th the size of haarp or it's sisters, is used by oil, coal, natural gas, and other industries. You can subterranean radar image the underground using these low frequency waves, right? well, they've accidentally set off small earthquakes with these tiny little things.

Seriously, there's reason for these things, and it's obvious the media won't tell you. It's just a tool of mass distraction. Lies lies lies.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

Originally posted by Mayura

That's just it. there's plenty of evidence, it just all points to HAARP not having the ability to do what the paranoid claim it can. There's simply not enough power involved anywhere in the HAARP system to do things like affect the weather or cause earthquakes. The installation is visited by non-government people quite often, and no-one reports anything different. Why would there be hundreds of scientific journal write ups on it that show quite clearly that HAARP just doesn't have the power? It's not like the general public reads this stuff. If it was so scary, wouldn't they just not mention it?

Oh wait, I know. it's all a disinformation campaign to keep the public in the dark. The public that won't read, let alone understand, the reports in the first place...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by subject x
reply to post by amxmachine

Originally posted by amxmachine
i heard someone claim they were pumping 3.6 BILLION watts through them!

If you got that number from this thread, it was probably from my post, although you would be misquoting me. I was countering the claim from a video that it was pumping "a billion watts" out.

edit on 13-3-2011 by subject x because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-3-2011 by subject x because: (no reason given)

oh no i heard that from this guy i train at my dojo with. hes the one that informed me of the bohemian grove and all that goodness.

as for all you believers:

you guys still have yet to prove any real evidence on how HAARP can cause spacequakes, earthquakes, or anything but an aurora borealis. you have no idea about anything scientific when it comes to RF. your lack of devotion to finding data and data analysis astounds me and shows the kind of person it takes to believe this junk.

people do actually measure what HAARP is doing. you just have your heads shoved somewhere so far you cant look for the data.

when you find yourself against an opponent such as subject x or myself (page 5 near the bottom are my links) you resort to character bashing to try to win an argument. this is no longer a debate, it has become you guys trying to convince yourselves that we are stupid so in your brain you can ignore the facts we have produced. you sound like the christians for real. but what do i know im just some brainwashed guy who as a kid went through the american school system and was trained to think inside a box. ignore that i had a 2.2 gpa with a 30 ACT. i wasn't rebellious and didn't hate the school system at all! im guessing you never took psychology or did well in a psychology class. maybe your teacher wasn't that bright and that is why you don't see the irony in your posts bashing subject x's thought process.

I dont even have to measure whats coming out of HAARP to know it cannot cause earthquakes. there are 180 ANTENNAS made of very delicate materials that transmit a WAVELENGTH. something existing in another phase of this dimension with no MASS. i personally have been under the influence of a UL tower (it gave me a headache woopie). but i was directly underneath it! and it put out a very decent amount of power. those are LF antennas used by HAARP that broadcast using the very inefficient AB mode are operating at around 100 kHz.

what you and all the other people who havent taken a lick of time to study the basics of RF (listening to obscure theories does not make you an expert. try studying how antennas work!!) dont realize is that your trying to say that a fly is going to knock a train going one way off its tracks so that it can hit the other train coming from the opposite direction! you obviously cannot comprehend the amount of matter involved in an earthquake let alone the energy that set up the earthquake compared to the energy released.

Originally posted by Snowboardfreak1080
Look up the path of hurricane jeanne. Have you ever seen a hurricane do a 270 degree spin on a literal dime? That was an obvious test of weather manipulation capability. Hurricanes have unpredictable paths, yes, but they don't spin on a dime in a near complete circle. not alone at least.

wow... you dont realize the power behind a hurricane. you dont realize the power we are bombarded with by the sun 24/7. you obviously think humanity is a race of extremely powerful beings. you need some real fear about something that can kill you buddy. i hope the earth hits your car when no one is in it with a tornado so you can wake up. you really think that 5 generators, even 20 generators used in locomotives are capable of changing the course of a hurricane... you think that they open up some doorway into a side of the universe WE DONT EVEN FULLY UNDERSTAND and then beams of energy just coincidentally pour through these holes heating up the earth. if we could have understood the universe via LF antenna tesla would have succeeded!

you have more chances to make me believe that the LHC is going to cause a black hole

how bout you wait for the LHC to prove all those phase dimension theories with actual data taken by actual machines that real people invented so they could analyze it and maybe, just maybe get a clue about the vastness of our universe.
edit on 13-3-2011 by amxmachine because: posts were made i didnt see and i want to quote qithout double posting

Originally posted by roadtoad
Well, mr. x, you didn't pay attention.
The file mentioned the 'reverse piezoelectric effect', not the 'piezoelectric effect'.
You're barking up the wrong tree.
Also, you obviously didn't even read down to the weather control part.
Obviously you work on the 'cult of the personality', and have decided Beardon is an idiot.
Getting you to follow his explinations will probably be next to impossible.
You might try something completely different, like actual observation, for example.
You can tell when scalar transmitters are transmitting. You look at the heavens, and when you see the 'cloud chevrons' , (my term) for example, you'll see a non-natural pattern like: ////////// The transmitter is 90 degrees to the line up. There are several other classical patterns.
So, before I mention those, I'll see what you do with this knowledge.
Usually, in weather control, this will be an attempt to produce a barometric high in the affected area.
transmitters from other sites will try to cancel that wave, sometimes. Again, you can trace the direction.
Another famous physcist explains scalar waves,
www.rbduncan.com...

all of those 'observations" you made are just hearsay. garbage you heard and are now repeating to make yourself sound smart.

Dr. Milo Wolff, the guy that www.rbduncan.com is based off of, wrote a paper on the space resonance theory. oh my its just yet another theory to hit the shelves that is extremely similar to other theories out there. but they are all theories! there is no shred of real data that they proved the theory with except through math that they manipulated to say something. he has no access to any devices which might prove his theory correct. the only place in the world capable of producing data outside of this phase is called the LHC. and no, the NWO did not build their own LHC underground somewhere. projects like that are noticeable to anyone who keeps awareness, and to say that there is a network of thousands of humans trying to bring us all down and cover up this secret LHC... thats just paranoid speculation and ignores the basic parts of humanity. perhaps you are stuck in this groove and are to proud to admit that maybe you stretched your imagination and were fooled by a disinformation chaos network. of course ignoring your own faults and just saying everyone else is blind is so much easier so i dont blame you.
edit on 13-3-2011 by amxmachine because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join