It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are ATS! (Updated 3-13-11)

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by CholmondleyWarner

If you don't want your name or avatar put out without your permission, then you might want to reread TOC. Post here, and ATS owns you :p Like any other website out there.

"I don't have an avatar!" sob...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

That had nothing to do with the post you quoted. Anyways, just drop it. You've even managed to attract attention from the mods and I don't see this pointless discussion going anywhere anytime soon. Nobody who was actually included has had a problem with it.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by warbird03

That had nothing to do with the post you quoted. Anyways, just drop it. You've even managed to attract attention from the mods and I don't see this pointless discussion going anywhere anytime soon. Nobody who was actually included has had a problem with it.

I've manged to attract the attention of the mods! Of course, you and others on here had nothing to do with it did you!? However, for once, I agree with you. Lets just drop it and agree to disagree.
No harm done.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
As always Slay, Class Act!! Thank you for being an act we should follow!

Pax

edit on 13-3-2011 by paxnatus because: as always grammar

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by CholmondleyWarner
reply to post by warbird03

We Are ATS... No I'm not. !
I am a individual who enjoys the debates here on ATS. I like the people (usually) and find the threads stimulating but I am not now, or never will be, ATS... If people want to label themselves as such fine, I have no problem with that just as long as that's known before someone comes along and includes you in a youtube video without your knowledge.

Good for you, lucky thing you don't have an avatar to be used so therefore your argument is for naught. You are simply trying to stir up trouble where no trouble is to be had. Now go grind your teeth elsewhere.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by yadda333

Originally posted by warbird03

I'll repeat for the third time, since you apparently missed it the first two times and when Slayer said it, this is a rough draft video.

And I'll repeat to you for the umpteenth time- what is the point of this video?
We Are ATS hints that its going to include everyone. Or is just Slayers friends on here (I could understand and respect that). I guess I just think this kind of self indulgent stuff belongs in the schoolyard and not on a serious conspiracy site like ATS. I wasn't out to insult or demean anyone, just making my views known until a certain someone went out of their way to insult me...

I think the problem is that ATS used to be a serious conspiracy site but now it's more like a social networking site, which is why a thread like this brings out all of the ATS cheerleaders. I will acknowledge the effort, but I simply cannot praise what I see to be a gigantic waste of time.

CholmondleyWarner my friend, everybody on this thread has attacked you but I will defend your point of view because I think you make a fair argument. Plus, there is something truly fishy about Slayer. I don't trust anybody with that long of a friend list.

Slayer is pretty popular and it makes sense that people would fall all over themselves to gush over his/her thread, just praying that he might reciprocate. Maybe he'll even friend a couple of you! Oooh, wouldn't you feel so validated.

LMAO, Ill have you know that Slayer and I have had our disagreements on many topics, to the point of avoiding each other at times. Yet here I am on his thread congratulating him on his initiative. Your assumption is bollocks.

Methinks you seem a little jealous.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Slayer, a great job, as expected, my friend!

Not to gush all over you or anything.

The thread is also very interesting!

Can't wait to see the new version of your video. You know... the one that includes MY avatar...
(jk)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I saw a German Shepherd walking around somewhere in the video, and I immediately assumed it was in reference to you.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

reply to post by warbird03

We Are ATS... No I'm not. !
I am a individual who enjoys the debates here on ATS. I like the people (usually) and find the threads stimulating but I am not now, or never will be, ATS... If people want to label themselves as such fine, I have no problem with that just as long as that's known before someone comes along and includes you in a youtube video without your knowledge.

Good for you, lucky thing you don't have an avatar to be used so therefore your argument is for naught. You are simply trying to stir up trouble where no trouble is to be had. Now go grind your teeth elsewhere.

Oh dear... When the dust settled and the debate was over, and everyone had walked away happy, the door swung open and a keyboard warrior wandered in! I wasn't looking for trouble I was putting my views across, and grind my teeth...! "Really!?"

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

That's cool that you thought of me.
But I think that was a wolf. No worries either way.
It was still a very cool video. Even without me... If you can believe that.

edit on 3/13/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Goodlord stop arguing over the ATS video, support it and promote us all member of ATS, show the wolrd wide internet that we are here!

To debunk and show them the truth.

Isnt that what ATS is all about ?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
aww i wanna be ats

coool vid bro

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Final edit is complete and the original video in the OP will be replaced soon. Sorry If I've left some out. Not enough space. But there is always room for other videos

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

The edited version is really cool too. I like how it slows down and shows your avatar seven times. That is really cool. You might want to edit some of them time consuming frames if anybody feels left out. Unless you really really wanted to pronounce your own avatar and what not.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Just saw the edited version and I have to say again, That... Was... Epic!!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap

The edited version is really cool too. I like how it slows down and shows your avatar seven times. That is really cool. You might want to edit some of them time consuming frames if anybody feels left out. Unless you really really wanted to pronounce your own avatar and what not.

SLAYER... they will try, and keep trying, but no matter how extreme the efforts, they will fail miserably to knock the COOL off of this production.

Keep on rockin' dude.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
SLAYER... they will try, and keep trying, but no matter how extreme the efforts, they will fail miserably to knock the COOL off of this production.

Agreed! VERY cool new video! Love the last frame.
Great work!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Once again....................epic!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

Oh my goodness, you must have mistaken what I have posted as being negative. This is far from the case. How can anyone knock the cool off of that video? I wouldn't dare try. I know it isn't easy to create something like that. I was referring to this line in Slayer's post.

Sorry If I've left some out. Not enough space.

You see when the video is slowed down and shows one frame, Slayer's avatar, it takes up a lot of that space he is talking about. So I am suggesting that there is in fact room for more if those space consuming frames were edited.

Knock the cool off that...Please...I'd have better luck at whatever.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
All the bitchers and complainers need to get busy creating their own vids, me'thinks...

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join