It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do You See Within this Picture?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I see the turbulence of man and beast coming to an end and harmonic residence of the Earth upon one enlightened spirit should mankind choose this path.

Man going back to nature but unable to see the error of his ways (Eyes not Open).

A joining of entities as one, where all living creatures return to basics and man no longer being the top of the food chain.

A chance for mankind to resolve and a chance for the animal kingdom to bite back. I see poisoned meat that upon consumption shall break the spirit of man.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Rohdan

I assure you, this thread is not meant to be a joke.

I just really felt like getting this drawing out there because it is a part of myself I wanted to share. I wanted to see if people could pick up on the different aspects and symbolism of this simple yet complex drawing.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

This is an honest question for you.

When you started to draw this image, what were you trying to 'get on paper'? Is this the artistic output of your current state of mind, is this 'just' an image you like or did you start with a basic concept like 'good vs evil' or something?

This is not to mock you in any way, I'm just trying to figure out what's shown here and what motivates you to put this online.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by snewpers

Well since you asked nicely...

The 3 animals you see are 3 of my many spirit animals.

They each correspond to a different aspect of myself.

There is no good or evil... Just different vibes.

The character in the middle represents me, and that is a magic stick.

This is how it goes: each of the 4 characters in the picture each represent one of the 4 elements and parts of myself.

Blue represents water, my feminine side.

Red represents fire, my active and masculine side.

Yellow represents air, and is my higher self.

Brown represents earth, and that is me and I am grounded to the Earth using my magic staff.

The strange part is the little nuances that showed up while drawing.

The reason I posted it is because I was wondering what people saw within this drawing, because it means a lot to me.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Figure on the left:
The emanations wrap around it and enfold it like fingers of clasped hands. It's expression speaks of innocence, vulnerability, and the need to be protected. The colour used in its depiction is consistent with this portrayal.

Figure on the right:
The angry, red emanations from this critter spread outward creating an impression of hostile, threatening anger.

Above the head of the man-figure, these red and blue lines meet suggesting that these opposing 'types' likewise meet and must be reconciled by the person. His closed eyes also suggest to me that this reconciliation is an internal (spiritual one), not to be influenced by external (visible) cues.

The yellow, central figure:

The sun-ray lines coming from this entity connects it in some way with the goodness/knowledge of a guidiing light. It appears in the foreground of all of the images in such a way that it sends the message that goodness trumps both evil influences and the vulnerability of weakness.

The man-figure:
The bold black lines bring focus to it in a way that says that 'he' is the central subject of the message. The ambiguous item in his hands could either be taken as a weapon or a walking stick -- to go along with the representation of the opposing influences on either side of him.

In a nutshell:
I think the message would be something along the lines that wisdom/knowledge should light our way in our daily struggle to find a way to be neither an aggressor or a victim.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Ok, the top creature is the Sun, as the Sun shines through our souls, the part of our personality that is generated/illuminated by the energy emanations of the Sun is refered to as enlightenment. The creature on the left is most likely in reference to the moon, the creature on the right is something else, perhaps another kind of energy. The staff could represent the axial tilt of the Earth. As you can see, the Earth is tilted, and we experience variety of conflicting energies on this planet. In terms of the nature of the creatures, you might have a pet cat or a pet bird...

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I spy, with my own two eyes, a drawing that is trying to be symbolic and appear deep, but looks like it belongs in the modern art section of a museum.

On second thought, it is superior to modern art in many ways. You should sell it. You might net a good amount.

edit on 10-3-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I see the two seperate sides of a human personality, while the human walks the path of being neutral keeping the two balanced but connected to each of the two equally. The one above the human is conscience, and is above the humans head protecting him from walking too far towards one side. The human must walk a straight path between the two because good and evil are not the power. The two sides of a human personality is the power. The power rests on the human as to chose the human because the human has the sense to keep the balance. The human keeps the peace and judges himself to stay on path.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
A strange feeling of deja vu. I'm I going mad, or have I seen you post this somewhere before?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Absolute neutrality of thought is the only way to discern between what is good and what is evil.
Listen to the small voice inside and you will have the eureka moment...
Embarking on the road to enlightenment is achieved by going back to ones roots.

So, the guy being stood in the middle of good and evil represents neutrality.
The stick he is holding represents one's roots.
The Mouse atop the head represents the small inner voice (mouse's squeak) and the eureka moment (floating lightbulb).

That's what I get from it anyway, plus the fact it's a cool picture with plenty of feeling behind it

S&F

edit on 10/3/11 by iamahumandoing because: method

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Good and Evil, represented by (dragon ball-z) cats, fighting over one's soul.. which is a mouse.

Or, the mouse could represent enlightenment, and could be overcoming both 'good' and 'evil', because it's a matter of perspective. The man seems at peace with the whole thing.

I wish there was some more symbolism involved here, and less squigglies throughout.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I see a multi-dimensional state of consciousness derived from a sense of purpose of individual and esoteric modernization paradigm shifts. The localized vocalization of continuum entity magnitude conformity, mired in a vacuum of self doubt and constant rejection. Blasphemy occuring symbolicly by the nemesis nature of combative sacrifice upon an alter of divine perceptive co-creatorship.

This is the most pure rendition of coagulative cognative repressive manifistation of the human psyche and its inherent nature to vibration and its willingness to evolve retrospectively of any bi-lineal constraint.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Proton - Neutron -Electron views.

The Electron and Proton energies seem to come to an understanding at the point of the Neutron/MAN. Balance.
edit on 3/10/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e55f57ca3e61.png[/atsimg]

I see:

Left:A seal exiting a giant blue fajita.

Centre:A golden mouse dancing on a shabby haired Fox Mulder carrying a crooked stick.

Right:A suicide bomber blowing up.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Its a matter of perspective,everybody will see something different maybe something about themselves.I do this with clouds a lot,............interesting post....thanks

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Between good and evil stands a little bit of reasoning.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Now to be completely different, I actually thought of this youtube video right away:

Don't know why, but it's what I thought of, maybe it's the artwork, like done by the same person or something.

Anyway, enjoy.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
W/o darkness is no Light. You see the YIN YAN outlook - do you believe in balance?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
What i see is a load of people desperately trying to be deep and meaningful about a doodle.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Jovial protector of the meek.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join