It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do You See Within this Picture?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e55f57ca3e61.png[/atsimg]

I know what I see. What do you see? Many messages have been engraved into this picture...

What do you see when you gaze upon it?

Please stay on topic, I don't want this thread to be moved.

Answer in a spiritual matter if possible.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Good and Evil?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I see duality. Positive and negative. I see enlightenment. I see the staff in the central figure's hands has a lightning bolt shape to it so I know it has some occult concept off the top.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I see the sun-god, a Baphomet type figure on the left, and a manic type Easter-bunny (Ishtar/Tammuz) on the right.
In the center is some childish figure under their spell, or some misguided soldier.
He could also be one of those school-shooters about to be arrested, but he looks small compared to the weapon.
He shows how innocence can be symbolized with brutal violence under the mental spell of the high magicians in politics and religion.

That's my two cents anyway.
It's probably something completely different, or you're trying to psycho-analyze us?

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I see a crappy picture my 10 y/old son could have done better. What's special about an image you drew yourself, with the intention of drawing just that?

I could draw a horse and ask you what you saw in it. I hope a horse, but that wouldn't suprise me one bit.

Weird post.
edit on 10-3-2011 by snewpers because: typo

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
the blue thing is supposed to be good and the turban wearing red thing looks like it is supposed to be bad but the yellow thing is the truth and the guy is holding a big stick so to fight off the supposedly good and bad guys who are really the same, just ofdifferent cultures.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by snewpers

My friend, there's always more than meets the eye.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by WraithXV

Sure. If this was a picture found in a 2000 y/old cave somewhere. But this is intentionaly drawn like this. I think we can all agree that it probably has something to do with good vs evil, the truth in the middle and someone protecting that truth. Or something.

Still, weird post. And oh, I'm not trying to be negative here

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I personally attributed the golden bird thing as the knowledge, or enlightenment of positive and negative. The thought never crossed my mind that it could be the inner voice fighting off other's ideas so the individual could remain an individual. As lewman described.

I don't personally believe in "good and evil" because I know I can do something evil for the purpose of good. However, I can do something negative that does not benefit anyone. Holding up a liquor store because I need to feed my family is not evil, is it? Shooting the clerk at the liquor store just because I happen to be a sociopath is not positive. haha
edit on 3/10/2011 by WraithXV because: spelling

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

i see Rambo, Angel, Devil, and a golden bunny.
looks like a nice easter card

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
i see a good Rocky on the left, and an Evil Rocky on the right. I am however a little puzzled over why Mr. Tumnus is standing in the middle with a double barrel shotgun, and a radioactive canary perched atop his head, that if you ask me, appears to be on some sort of illegal narcotic(look at it;s eyes....)

oh ps. the substance abusing radioactive canary also doubles as a one-eyes 'seeing all' Illuminati pyramid, and the evil Rocky also has a 'seeing eye' above his head, and the good Rocky i am starting to think is dead.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Explanation: S&F!

I see light and dark wings and a golden halo, everyone is smiling, the walking stick/wand appears to be bridging the two poles of spiritual attitudes and thefor it grounds the focus of the symbolic self that is portrayed [I note it hasn't got its own aura and yet its aura is the rest of the picture]. There is a relaxed feline [tamed pride?] narrative that runs throught the entire picture.

Personal Disclosure: Majix Happenz!

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Wow very good replies so far. You are mentioning many good things.

This picture is almost like a Rorshcach test. Very cool. I didn't even mean to make it like that.

It is strange how I am the one who drew the picture, yet afterwards, I am seeing all kinds of hidden symbolism and messages speaking back to me. Fascinating.

Would love to hear more ideas and observations you see.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

You could consider doodling and publishing a whole tarot pack.
Perhaps that one could be "The Fool" - trying and playing with new things while totally subject to cosmic forces.
A young NRA Republican, not yet sure of his place, and beginning his journey.

edit on 10-3-2011 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by snewpers
I see a crappy picture my 10 y/old son could have done better. What's special about an image you drew yourself, with the intention of drawing just that?

I could draw a horse and ask you what you saw in it. I hope a horse, but that wouldn't suprise me one bit.

Weird post.

Could you be anymore rude?

There is a reason he posted it, so what if your 10yr old could make a better picture, that isn't the point of the picture.

You obviously see anger in the picture and think it's childish.

Solare
I see nothing but good honestly. Looks like little animals and then a kid with some kind of weapon, like you would see kids in tribes with those things around their shoulders. I guess they were arrows and a long knife.

S&F

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
when I look at it I ask myself if you're maybe making fun of us?

can't get more spiritual on this one.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I see a spiritual being, a being of energy. I see positive and negative energy, fighting, to be only true victor.

The spiritual being is there to keep the balance between the energies, a being, controlling these energies, shaping it into whatever he wants it to be. It can manifest as many things, a stick, a cat, a bird.

As in life, so is the picture. There needs to be a balance, a good to every evil, a wrong to every right. The op, captured the essence of this beautifully in a simple picture. A picture wich is so simple, it is complex. A picture with much more in it, than just the lines, and colours it consists off.

VvV
edit on 10-3-2011 by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Originally posted by snewpers

Weird post.

Could you be anymore rude?

There is a reason he posted it, so what if your 10yr old could make a better picture, that isn't the point of the picture.

You obviously see anger in the picture and think it's childish.

Uhm, yes I could be. But that was NOT my intention. However, I still stand by my post.

I think the concept of what is done here is weird.

You draw a picture that has a symbolic meaning that you are aware of and ask others what they see in it. I could draw a horse with four ears and ask you if you can see something odd about this horse.

Now, If this drawing was made by a 4 y/old kid I would be very suprised and even amazed.

Didn't mean to be rude, but it almost looks like someone is just joking around.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
A cat , a man with a staff , a demon ,and a bird doing his business on the mans head.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join