It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do You See Within this Picture?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Whats the origin of this picture??

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah

I know what I see. What do you see? Many messages have been engraved into this picture...

What do you see when you gaze upon it?

Please stay on topic, I don't want this thread to be moved.

Answer in a spiritual matter if possible.

That would depend on where the picture came from..if a child drew it, it looks like he is satisfied killing cats...he has a hate for females, note red evil side has boobs..to me looks like he is holding a gun.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
That picture looks like one of Jared Loughner's crazy rants, about some bird....

Am I right?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I see Pokemon.

Just being honest.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Without scrolling down through the thread so my idea of what I see was not swayed another way here is my view.

On the left in blue I see a dog (maybe a puppy) coming out of a cave or descending down to the ground and the dog is wearing a crown. On the right I see a demon with horns or a bearded man with a turban, either way they look strong, but the colour red that surrounds them makes me feel they are evil.

In the middle it is either Rambo or it is meant to be a human, looks at first they are carrying a weapon but I think it is a cross to bear. Atop his head looked to me to be an owl........a wise owl that understands right from wrong good from bad and is sending out an aura, for what I don't know.

Wolfie

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
note red evil side has boobs..to me looks like he is holding a gun.

Those are actually pectoral muscles... It is a buff dog. Think pitbull.

Also I think a few others mentioned turban? It is actually raised up ears and in the middle is the third eye.

Think of the red one as a fully awakened state, but you can see how he is shining so brightly is it almost too much.

The blue puppy on the left is the calmer of the two... but it looks too docile.

That is why the red and blue compliment each other...

Also notice how red, blue, and yellow are the 3 primary colors. Mixed together, they make brown.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo
A strange feeling of deja vu.

Dude imagine how I feel. Right after I finished this drawing, I had very strong deja vu...

That is why I felt like I needed to post it, to see if people could tell me more about it than I see.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I see
*an evil spirit, red, (demon, the devil, however you want to percieve it) with the all seeing eye, illuminati /reptilian symbolism
*a good spirit (blue), but the g. spirit looks like it is sitting in the mouth of a head, lots of teeth
*the gold figure maybe represents enlightenment, higher consciousness?

thats what i can tell, idk the meaning of it

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Cool thread!!

What do I see?

The birth of consciousness.....don't know why.

I also see you have a strong urge for drawing creatures with whiskers......hmmm....very interesting. It could mean that you have a strong affection for cute, cuddly animals. They represent thruth/purity/innocence.I think you are finding the confrontation with the cold hard world of hate, greed and deception a bit hard to cope with and are longing for that same pure innocence you once knew as a child.... and it's unconsciously seeping into your artwork.

Just kidding.....
S+F

Peace
edit on 10-3-2011 by operation mindcrime because: spelling

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
If this world is just an illusion created by my own mind, then I drew this picture. So what do I see within this picture? I see myself.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

I see that it is saying it is ok to teach children to kill animals, then can't understand the kid taking the gun to school and killing other children. In Arkansas, they have little 3 year old girls and boys out killing deer. It is insane. I can't even understand killing animals just for sport at all. Every year I ride down the road seeing dead deer in the ditches with their heads missing.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I see delusion that has been manifested upon an elementary artist.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Its an extremist kid?????.......

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I see a Journey Album as interpreted by MS paint. And then my eyeballs register bright yellow on pure white, and the agony starts.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

angel on the left
devil on the right
moses holding a staff in the middle.
golden idol on his head.

that's what i see. is this some kind of experiment?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Hello SolarE Souljah,

All good responses to be sure but if I had to pick an interpretation it would be this:

All of the sourrounding entities are inert and cannot do anything by their own power. A vehicle is needed. My point is that this represents the power of choice as to what response one may utilize in a given situation. The power of choice only comes with intergrity. Until integrity becomes part of an individuals conduct choice will not exist. Patience in responding allows integrity to weigh in. An analogy would be "counting to ten". In other words, choice is power in all areas of one's life

edit on 10-3-2011 by hiflier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I must say, this thread has gone further than I imagined.

The interpretations are very interesting and I have learned much from these interpretations.

This drawing represents everything.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Cast your gaze upon the Scribbly Man
Who stands between gods of dog and cat
And beneath the golden idol owl
All three meowed, hooted, and howled
And though the man they did surround
He closed his eyes and stood his ground.
In a world of fire, ice, and light
Darkness is only implied
As the absence of true sight.
You are the Trinity.
You are Divinity.
The animals,
The elements,
And Light.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

You are winning!

hahah for real man, that was deep.

Best interpretation so far in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I see a Tiger on the left, devil on the right. Boy in the middle with a weapon - the golden cat comes down and sits on the boys head and tells him to choose the Tiger not the Devil - therefore he doesn't harm anything or anyone with the weapon in his hand.

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join