It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do You See Within this Picture?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Three Wise Men and God.

Now to go back and read what everyone else saw.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I see both ends of the spectrum. Good and Evil. a mouse (Weekness) a lightning bolt or staff (power)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Looking back at this, I also feel a sense of Deja Vu. I know I've seen this before I saw it here.

The red negative Baphomet looking guy with no phallus, his energy aura is more chaotic than the more balanced Positive Blue thing.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e55f57ca3e61.png[/atsimg]

I know what I see. What do you see? Many messages have been engraved into this picture...

What do you see when you gaze upon it?

Please stay on topic, I don't want this thread to be moved.

Answer in a spiritual matter if possible.

1. There is a ninja behind the rabbit
2. The guy has no shirt
3. The bunny on his head looks like Chris Matthews
4. He is definitely on a horse

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
the duality 'good evil' clashing. a guide above the guys head?
hes got a staff so hes on a journey?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Blue doggy, red kitty, yellow mouse. Big stick. Walk softly and carry a big stick to ward off the cats, dogs and mice. Art school, just a thought.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
A 10 year olds frustration ready to hurt his mom or dad if they don't get off ATS and give him more attention.
And maybe the animals will live.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by snewpers
I see a crappy picture my 10 y/old son could have done better. What's special about an image you drew yourself, with the intention of drawing just that?

I could draw a horse and ask you what you saw in it. I hope a horse, but that wouldn't suprise me one bit.

Weird post.
edit on 10-3-2011 by snewpers because: typo

Some people can't think deeper than a dead fish floating down a river . Obviously you are insecure enough about your own creative thinking abilities to try and bash the OP. So what if OP failed 3rd grade art class? You obviously don't enjoy in creative or thinking experimentation so flaunt it somewhere else where someone cares. Bashing OP does nothing to help you or anyone else in this discussion... Your hidden insecurities are now flagrantly and wildly out in the open...Your move snewpers..

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
At the top I see a Pterodactyl and a Stegosaurus looking at each other head to head, eye to eye.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
good and evil. Two or three cats. One is good, one is evil. If there is a third on, its an enlightning entity.
And a person who seems to be content

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

I see a good side and an evil side, and a hillbilly with a shotgun he whittled up. Oh, and a gold rat on his head. How's I do?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

I see " Rat People " . That Man is in Danger !

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I saw what I wanted to see and then rethought what I originally thought because I wanted to either analyze or see or argue what others saw. That bothered me, and it seems to be a very simple way to analyze people. Good one

Peace, NRE.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedish
Some people can't think deeper than a dead fish floating down a river . Obviously you are insecure enough about your own creative thinking abilities to try and bash the OP. So what if OP failed 3rd grade art class? You obviously don't enjoy in creative or thinking experimentation so flaunt it somewhere else where someone cares. Bashing OP does nothing to help you or anyone else in this discussion... Your hidden insecurities are now flagrantly and wildly out in the open...Your move snewpers..

And throwing insults back doesn't help, either.

Your "deep thought" is my "goofy rambling." Don't see me throwing aspersions at you, do ya?

And it's still totally a Journey Album.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I see a good cat and a bad cat trying to eat a mouse but the kid has a stick, so their just posted waiting for their chance.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

It's weird that, for me, it's almost as if the picture gives off a certain energy, although I can't quite say what it is exactly. I don't see it as a good/evil type thing, more like fire and water, which is what SolarE said. Although I do see the stick/staff thing he's holding as a rifle or shotgun, with the bent part the stock of the gun.Text

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I see someone with a tool (could be a staff, gun, anything really) and a choice of HOW to use this tool. He could use it for either "side" (which is ambigious, could be different neighbours, the age old "good vs. evil" - doesn't really matter which sides you choose, point is, he can use it for either side). And a light bulb (while, deformed lightbulb) which is his thought of how to use it.

I also see art class in someone's future....

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
This is someone who has discarded the ideas of morals, but lives within a world ruled by those two extremes and is walking a balance between them. The monkey on top is potentially his spirit guide but also represents perhaps a glowing lightbulb, meaning an idea or truth that has sparked within his mind and has brought about this feeling of exuberance and peace that is expressed upon his face. The stick is his companion you can tell by the way he holds it close to him. It is his friend and his protector. An object of to be used with either love or with power depending on the intent of the user. the stick is meant for him and only him, they are bonded. The two monkey like creatures are the representations of good and evil. They both uses symbolic imagery to present what good or evil is supposed to mean to people but at the end of the day they are both just monkeys who are dressed up and acting silly and monkeys tend to do

A great drawing disguised as a terrible drawing my friend. I approve

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by xkillbox5000x
A great drawing disguised as a terrible drawing my friend. I approve

You are the winner.

What a cool thread this has been.

The different interpretations one can get from a drawing...

I love it.

Thank you all for participating, it has been very informative indeed.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join